What Could Have Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Read Letters to Penthouse. Write some. Check out the magazines also.

Visit sex shops.

Make a game of finding things to use for sex in normal shops.

Guys think you're beautiful without clothes on. You should think that too.

"What other things do you have in mind?" I asked her.

"There is a wet t shirt contest in a nearby city soon. I was thinking that might be fun but I was afraid to mention it before," she replied. "There's big prize money for the winner, but of course, I'm looking for another prize from you."

"Before today I would have been against it but maybe I'm willing if you are," was my answer.

And if that happens, there may be another story about that.

We might have eventually found the right words to explain our attitudes. It's taken me a few bad and a few good relationships. Those have included years of experimenting with different kinds of sexual relationships and adventures to figure out what didn't work as well as what did work and why. And the adventures always provide a good distraction when I need it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Wife's Only Gangbang It was just supposed to be dinner.in Loving Wives
Intervention Husband over hears wives meeting.in Loving Wives
Rose Faded One night changes everything for a marriage.in Loving Wives
Wife Strip Club Adventures Jenny has an adventure as a stripper at an out of state club.in Loving Wives
Supper Club Sex Club Ch. 01 Abby sets her husband up for a night he'll never forget.in Loving Wives
More Stories