What Could Have Been Ch. 03

Story Info
The final part of my fantasy involving me and my sister.
2.2k words
4.49
16.2k
19

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a taboo story between a brother and sister of consenting age, i.e. we are 18+. Like I mentioned in my first chapter, if you're not interested in reading stories of that nature, then I really have to question what the f*** you're doing here in the first place. If you don't like brother sister sex, then seriously turn away now. Not turned away? Then cool, enjoy the story. This is the third chapter of me and my sister, the final part of my fantasy on 'What Could Have Been' Chapters 1 and 2. The story starts now. Cheers.

*****

While the water turned on in my sister's shower, I rushed to open the windows and curtains in the living room, my parents room, my room, and then my sister's room, where the windows were only opened but the curtains were closed shut. I then put her mattress protector and her bed sheets into the washing machine and then turned it on. Once all of that was done, I rushed back to her room, took off my clothes again, dumped them on the floor of her room, and then stepped into the washroom. I saw Sha already taking a shower, with her back to me as she stood underneath the showerhead, through the opaque shower curtain.

I pushed the shower curtain aside, and smile as she turned around. Beads of water were flowing down her body; past her neck, her chest, through the valley between her tits, over her tits and nipples, and down her abdomen. I stepped into the shower and then pulled the curtain closed behind me while I stared at my sister's lips and then at her tits which were heaving up and down. I felt my cock twitch again as I stepped under the warm water and ran my hands through my hair when the stream of water hit my head, and then flowed down my body.

Sha placed her hands around my waist while I place one hand around her hips to the small of her back, and another one to her upper back and pulled her close. We stood under the shower, water now falling on the both of us, as I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips.

I felt her moan as I rubbed the small of her back while my other hand was rubbing the back of her neck. In the meantime, our tongues were in each other's mouths while she ran her hand into my hair, and her other hand reached down and grabbed the shaft of my hardening cock. Stroking me slowly, it was then I moaned into her mouth. I moved my lips from her mouth to her cheeks with quick kisses that went up her jawline, to her ear, and then her neck.

All the while my hands moved to her ass, squeezing each ass cheek tightly.

"Bhai, play with my tits," she moaned. And I obliged.

She arched her back and released my cock, a moan escaping her lips as I grabbed both of her tits and squeezed. I watched her close her eyes while putting her hands behind her head, an action that jutted out her tits towards me even more. I could feel myself drooling as I looked down at her upright nipples, and puffy areola before leaning down. Sha gasped before releasing a moan as I licked her brown areola. I gave her left nipple a few quick licks while gently rubbing the right one. I heard her moans and smiled before taking her nipple into my mouth.

"Oh God," she moaned as her hands went to the back of my head and held me down. I licked, bit, and sucked on her nipple while the pressure of the back of my head increased. I released her nipple and then kissed her tits while travelling down her valley, and then to the right one where I repeated the same process with her right nipple.

"You don't want to let my right tit think it's lonely, huh, Bhai?" she asked while I nodded my head before she gave a small scream when I sucked hard on her nipple while biting on her areola. I could hear her begging me not to stop in between her moans while I squeezed her left tit and played with her right nipple. It was a few minutes later I unlatched my mouth over her tits to see that her chest was red, and then I looked up to a smile on my sister's face.

"Suck my cock again," I told her. She licked her lips before going down on her knees, and then grabbed my cock. Now, I've had my cock sucked and I love it when a girl is looking up at me while my cock is in her mouth. But this was different.

This was my sister on her knees and about to take my cock into her mouth. And I was shivering in anticipation. She had sucked my cock before, but that was in the sixty-nine position, and we weren't looking eye to eye then. This time, we were looking at each other while I shivered as Sha wrapped her luscious lips around my cock-head. I started to breath hard as she grabbed my thighs and slipped my cock into her mouth; I couldn't believe it as my cock hit the back of her throat. She stopped, her eyes still looking into mine after she pulled back slightly, and hummed while using her tongue to play with my shaft.

I knew I couldn't lean back since there was only the curtain behind me as she resumed her blowjob. She closed her eyes as she tried to take my entire cock into her mouth before pulling back. I opened my eyes and stared at her the entire time as she slowly pulled her head back, her spit flowing from my shaft until it 'plopped' out of her mouth. She then wiped her lips before taking my cock into her mouth again.

We didn't talk for the entire ten minutes that Sha was on her knees. All that could be heard was the sound of water hitting my body, a humming sound from Sha's throat, moans coming from my own lips, and the soft indescribable sound of a blowjob being given by my sister. Soon, I could feel my balls tightening, and I told my sister that I was going to cum.

"Let me cum into your mouth," I begged as my sister looked up at me while she stopped, my cockhead in her mouth, "oh baby, I'm going to cum... I... Sha..."

Sha hummed before she quickened her blowjob on my cock. I closed my eyes and took in the sensation of her lips around my shaft, the suction on my cock, and her tongue along my shaft when she bobbed her head. I opened my eyes again and stared into hers as I grunted.

"Oh.. God!!" I cried as I pushed my cock into her mouth. I could feel my cum entering her mouth while Sha looked up at me. I could see her mouth fil up before she opened the sides of her mouth, and pulled her head back. My cock out of her mouth, she looked up at me and showing the cum that still remained in her mouth.. and smiled.

She then did something that the girls I fucked never did. She swallowed my cum before coughing slightly, and then taking my cock into her mouth again. She licked up the cum, and any other drops into her mouth before swallowing them as well.

"I thought you said it was salty," I asked, between my panting, while helping her up to her feet after she said that my cock was cleaned up.

"It still is," she said as it took her in my arms, and hugged her while stroking the back of her head, "but I thought I should give it a try. I mean, isn't that what you wanted?"

"Yeah," I whispered before looking into my sister's eyes while placing my hands on her cheeks, "you ready?"

"For fucking?"

"Yeah."

"Will it hurt?"

"I little bit," I told her before leaning down and kissing her shoulder. I continued up to her ear, and then whispered that once her hymen breaks, she'll feel pain and there would be some blood, "but the pain will quickly fade, baby."

"Ummm..." she moaned as I licked just behind her ear before whispering again.

"Ready?"

"Fuck me every day?" she whispered before biting on my earlobe, "Bhai, will you fuck me every day until the day you leave?"

"I'll go out tomorrow when you're in school, and the parents are working," I whispered between moans as she alternated between biting my earlobe and kissing my neck, "get some condoms and..."

"Maybe we should wait until tomorrow," she whispered in a seductive voice into my ear, "ummm...? You think you can wait that long?"

"No," I moaned as I squeezed her ass, "can you?"

"No," she grunted.

Sha let go of me while I gently pushed her back against the wall next to the stream of water still falling from the shower head. All the while I was staring into her eyes as I told her to spread her legs. She followed my command while biting down on her bottom lip, and placed her hands on my shoulders as I stepped in between her luscious legs. I was stroking my cock while looking at my sister's chest heaving up and down, and then I looked at her pussy.

"This means that I'll have to apply to your university tomorrow," she said as I looked back up at her, "I'll tell mom and dad that you'll look after me, that I won't be staying in a strange country on my own."

"Oh, I'll look after you," I told her with a smirk before looking down at my cock as I brushed the shaft between her pussy lips.

"Oh!" Sha cried out while I slid the shaft between her pussy lips, "stop it, Bhai. Just... Just put it in me."

I grabbed my shaft, and placed the head into her pussy. Sha's eyes opened wide as the head hit her hymen.

"I'm going to push," I said as I looked into her eyes while her fingers dug into my shoulders. She nodded her head before telling me to just fuck her.

"OH GOD!!" both of us yelled at the same time as her hymen broke. But for different reasons, her fingers dug into my shoulder while she closed her eyes because of the pain; and I yelled because her pussy was so tight; I could feel the silky, warm, walls of her pussy grabbing a hold on my cock. Licking my lips, I then slowly pulled my cock out and then slowly put it back into her pussy.. all the while her muscles were trying to grab a hold of the shaft. It was a few seconds later that I grunted while fucking her slowly, and she started to moan. I heard sounds that sounding like a growl of an animal as she stared at me while I quickened my pace.

"You're so tight," I told her as I started to slam my entire cock into her.

"You... Bhai..." Sha managed those words before she screamed out loud as I continued to go balls deep into her, "Bhai... Bhai... don't stop... you... feel... Oh GOD, YOU FEEL GOOD!!"

I continued to pound into her while I grunted, and she continued to scream. She begged me not to stop while saying that she was about to orgasm. I continued to push through while holding onto her as her pussy started to spasm around my cock. Her orgasm would have made her fall if I hadn't been holding onto her, but I continued as her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

"Oh.. oh... oh.. aaaar...!" she growled while I continued pounding her tight pussy. And then it was my turn, between my grunts I told her that I was going to cum, but she told me to hang on, that she was about to have another orgasm. Or at least that's what I thought she was about to say since she never finished her sentence, She just screamed out loud calling out my name, begging me to never stop fucking her before the walls of her pussy grabbed a hold of my cock while her body shook.

Once her orgasm was over, it was my turn. Slamming my cock into her one last time, I pulled out and stroked my cock, already wet from her juices, before I came on her abdomen. She was panting as she looked down and saw the white cum on her, and then looked up at me.

"That was amazing," she said before kissing me.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before stepping under the shower. The both of us got out after twenty minutes, and then put on our clothes. We then headed to the living room, sat down on the couch, and watched some TV while she lay her head on my shoulder. Before too long, she had fallen asleep, while I imagined the next few days in my mind.

With fucking my sister complete, and I would be fucking her the entire time I was at home, my next goal was to fuck her best friend. And it was something I promised myself I was going to do before I left.