What Did I Do Last Night? Ch. 03

Story Info
You can do me in the butt but not while I'm awake.
2.8k words
4.19
35.9k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers

Hi, I'm Ruta and I'm continuing my story of how we got our pretty, kind of prissy Sybil drunk and got Henk to fuck her at our party, just like she wanted. With a condom, of course. I just finished the part where Henk blew his wad and Sybil passed out.

Henk just sat there on the sofa for a long time with his hands behind his head, letting his mind clear and his dick go down. Sybil had passed out but her legs were still spread wide and Henk was looking at her well-used cunt that he was just inside of. It was bright pink and very wet. Mine looks cool after I've been fucked too, but Sybil's pussy is a work of art, all tight and pink and hidden behind her outer lips like a secret treasure. Everyone who sees it loves it but she just doesn't show it around enough.

"Henk, you did it! You knocked her out!" I said. I didn't think that he had screwed her unconscious, really, but the fantasy made him smile. When Sybil passes out drunk after hard sex I don't think it's the sex. I think she just lets go. She gets drunk really easy 'cause she's not that big a girl – she's more tall than anything but she's kind of skinny. It doesn't take much to put her under. Then when you've got a big horny guy pounding you, you naturally stay awake for it but then you build up to a big cum and then Sybil feels drained because she has really big orgasms – she can cum harder than any girl I know, including me – and I think she just relaxes and lets go. After all, when she's with a guy for the first time and drunk, Don and I are always there for her and she knows that we'll take care of her 'cause we promised to. Heck, we have to, because she's given us her sexual power of attorney so we have a legal responsibility to make decisions for her when she's wasted.

Around the couple, our guests were breaking up the audience circle, groping each other and pairing or three-ing off to do their own things. Henk and Sybil saved our party! Their fuck got everyone in the mood! I was so happy! Here I was able to help Sybil get laid and protect her while in her alcohol-altered state of consciousness and at the same time get her and Henk to put on a great show for our party guests! That's the thing. Fucking in private is an act of lust between horny adults and there is a certain margin for error. Fucking at someone's party is a responsibility, something that has to be done right because you are providing entertainment and the show must go on!

Don didn't put away the videocamera. He was walking around our apartment catching whatever action was going on. But he would have kept it handy for a second round anyway, because he knew that even if she wasn't awake to appreciate it, Sybil liked to get screwed more than once when she got into it. It would be hard for anyone who didn't know her like we do to say she wanted anything right now, because she was passed out. But we knew and we always respected her wishes and what she told us when she was sober was to let her do it when she was drunk.

"Henk, I've got to take your raincoat off!" I told the Dutch-born stud as I sat on the floor between his legs and started gently to pull the condom off his penis. "I don't want you to get all soft and have it slip off and drip. It's so full you'll make a big slimy wet spot on my sofa!" Henk grunted, still not entirely back from his own orgasm. When I got it off, which was tricky 'cause I'm not the most coordinated gal, I was holding the slimy, Sybil-vag-fluid coated condom in one hand and his slimy, sperm-covered dick in the other. What to do? The only answer was the one I liked best! I leaned over and took his wet cock into my mouth and sucked while I used both hands to tie a knot in the condom to keep the cum from spilling out. That's how I kept from having to get the sofa shampooed again (for a fifth time this year!) and also treated myself to a yummy "strange man" desert! I love sucking sperm and sometimes I like to lick it out of Sybil when she fucks a guy bareback we know is clean and trustworthy, or when she fucks my Don while we're in a threeway, but that doesn't happen too often (except with Don) and when we help her get laid by strangers we don't know like tonight the only responsible thing was to have her new lovers use a condom until we know they're safe, and there's no point checking how clean they are and looking at medical tests until we know Sybil is going to want to fuck them again and a lot and feel their slippery sperm inside her hot cunt. (We don't have to worry about them wanting to fuck Sybil! That's never a problem!) We never know that until a day or so after, when Sybil wakes up, gets a good look at their performance, and sees how her pussy feels.

After I slurped up Henk's cream, I patted him on the nuts and got up. "You want to screw Sybil in the butt?" I asked.

"What?" Henk said. He looked like he didn't understand what I said.

Sybil likes to be fucked in the butt but not while she's awake, I told him.

"What?" Henk said again. He looked like he still didn't understand what I was saying.

"Hey, I said, "it's too complicated to explain but trust me, Sybil would want for you to ream her ass with that prick right about now. Don't worry. She'll feel it good enough to cum if she has another one in her and she'll watch herself tomorrow on Don's video."

"Oh", said Henk, as if that explained anything. I could tell he really liked the idea that he was not only getting a shot at her asshole but it was being given to him on a silver platter. "Can we do this? I mean, she can't give me permission and cornholing a girl is pretty personal."

"Don't you worry your handsome shaggy head about it," I replied. "We are her sexual guardians, legal and everything. We've got a signed sexual power of attorney that empowers us to make her sex decisions for her when she's wasted."

"Cool" was all Henk could say because the whole idea was too much for him to handle while he was still in a rutting mood.

So with Henk's help and the help of some of our other party guests, most of them naked by now, we got Sybil laid out leaning over the armrest of the sofa with her pretty, round, hard butt sticking up and face-down on a couple of pillows. Just for fun we pulled her arms straight out over her head and Don held them until we got her in place, so she was stretched out and lifted up off the cushion so her tits were riding up underneath her and her nipples were just rubbing on the seat cushions. Don let Cliff, one of our party guests, take her wrists while he went and got the videocam again. Cliff had just fucked his girlfriend on a chair in the dining room so he was done for a while and happy to help out.

Henk took the condom I gave him and put it on himself.

I got over a squeeze bottle of lube that we keep on the fireplace mantel. (We keep it in a cookie jar that looks like an old lighthouse! It's really cute!) I told Henk to pull her cheeks apart – didn't have to ask twice! He was getting his horn-hunger back! Then I squeezed out a big blob of lube and worked it into her butthole with my fingers. Then I wiped my hand on a dishcloth I brought from the bar and wanked Henk's dick for a minute, teasing him. "You ready, stud? Can you give Sybil another load, this time in her back hole?"

Don started the videocam going again and caught all the action, starting with Henk opening up her ass so we could see her pink, blinking anus, to be clinical about it. He came in close while I lubed her and then pulled back so he could film Henk's prick as it came closer to Sybil's asshole. Cliff pulled Sybil's arms so that she was stretched tight.

Henk grunted and I pulled him by the dick to Sybil's backside, moved it back and forth in the lube puddle, and put the tip of his penis right on her anus so all he had to do was push forward. Boy, did he push forward! If Sybil didn't already have a hole in her butt he would have drilled her one! Henk told me later that it was even tighter than her cunt but he felt it like a steel ring sliding up and down over his dick, where her vagina was more like a fist pumping him. Sybil was moaning and Henk was grunting and we could hear funny noises like squishing. It's always fun watching a girl get fucked but it's awesome to watch her get fucked in the ass!

Henk got into a rocking motion and soon every thrust got him a half inch or so more past her tight sphincter and into her rectum. But Henk has a long penis and Sybil's anus is really tight, so it took a long time to get all the way inside her! Once he was in, you'd have thought that Sybil and Henk were made to fit each other. Every move he made, Sybil moved back and every time Sybil pushed her ass up Henk rotated his hips like it was the most natural thing to do to stir it up inside her guts. Sybil was awake enough to moan and grunt but couldn't make words now and I'm sure she didn't know where she was and maybe even who she was – it was all about having a dick deep in her butt and feeling really good about it.

It took a long time for Henk to cum! He told me afterward that it wasn't because he had gotten off in her cunt beforehand. He said she was so tight in her asshole that it was like his dick was being squeezed at the root. I guess it was like when Don and I first got together he had the hots for me all the time and sometimes he had a problem with premature ejaculation so I would squeeze the tip of his penis for ejaculation control, like I was told to do by a nurse, and that worked really well. But of course that was the tip and Henk was talking about his root.

Anyway, the poor girl was all stretched out and her nice little firm tits were hanging down and bouncing around underneath her from the plowing she was taking and her head was hanging with her hair all around and she was kind of awake but out of it drunk and groaning like she needed it but couldn't talk sense. Somewhere along the way I'm sure she came – probably more than once, but I couldn't really tell.

Sweat was beading on Henk's forehead – the apartment was warm, I grant you, but he was also putting a lot of energy into boring deep into Sybil's tight bunghole.

So I guess Henk was feeling her ass was so tight it was hard to cum and the feeling just got to building higher and higher until his eyes turned white, as we used to say. After about fifteen minutes he was dying to bust his nut inside Sybil's rectum!

So he did! (Busted a nut, that is.) Henk lurched forward and slammed into Sybil's backside with a big ol' grunt and held his pelvis against her butt for a long time while he made funny noises in his throat and kept his eyes tight closed. I think he must of squirted a huge load up her butt and I wondered if he was going to bust the condom and spray her all the way up inside her rectum with his man goo! That would be very bad, 'cause when Sybil is wasted it's our responsibility to look after her – that's the deal. She would be really pissed at us if she woke up the next morning with a rectum full of semen from a guy she didn't remember!

But if the condom was broke, the deed was already done, so we let Henk finish up with five or six more strokes after the big one while Sybil was moaning and huffing and puffing like she would have had an orgasm if she would have been a little less smashed. I wondered for a minute if we had done the right thing. If we had put her in another position where you could reach her pussy I could have diddled her clit and maybe given her a climax of her own for sure while she was being sodomized, but I didn't think of it. Silly me.

Finally, pouring sweat, Henk bent over Sybil's back with his arms on either side of her body and kissed her neck – I thought he was going to bite it the way he fell on her! – and made a whole bunch of little thrusting movements with his hips, like he was wringing one last squirt out of his prostate and wanted to give her one last thrill in the old sphincter. Then he stood up and stepped back. Sybil was completely out.

Henk's dick pulled out and the condom was still on him, not broken after all, and full of his creamy white cum! What a relief! How could I ever have explained it to Sybil when she found her rectum stuffed with hot semen from a guy she had only just met? She hates that! She always says that bareback anal sex is never something you ever do on the first fuck.

While Don moved in close to catch Sybil's gaping asshole on video, I did what I did before, pulling the condom off Henk, and started licking him clean. This was getting to be a regular thing with us! His come was salty and tasted a little of caffeine, but good.

In the meantime, Don caught the lovely sight inside of Sybil's open anus, the lining of her tunnel bright red and glistening. He likes to time how long it takes the gape to close. Mine closes in about four minutes if I concentrate on relaxing it but Sybil's slams shut in 90 seconds. She just has a tighter ass than I do, but of course she's younger and has had fewer things pushed up her chute.

After I finished licking Henk clean, I squeezed his dick and said – you know, you can come see me too, sometime! He grinned and said thanks but in view of my relationship with Sybil he was going focus his attention on her. Wonderful Sybil, inside and out! He wanted to get to know her and did I think that if he asked her out she would go on a date with him? I told him I thought so, but he'd have to take time to get to know her better. Maybe Don and I could have him and Sybil over for lunch some day or we could meet at the gallery sometime when Sybil wasn't too busy. He seems like a nice guy and he has a nice dick and it seems to fit nicely inside Sybil.

After Sybil's asshole shut, Don picked her up gently and carried her into our bedroom. Cliff, who was naked himself and getting an erection back, followed him into the bedroom to get a better look at Sybil's body close up. During Sybil's ass-fuck, Cliff couldn't see any of the good stuff from his vantage point above her head and pulling on her arms. He couldn't even see her tits dangling. So he wanted some quality time ogling her body and maybe feeling her up. But he knew Don would never let him fuck her because she hadn't picked him out. She probably didn't even know who Cliff was.

eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers