What Did I Do Last Night? Ch. 04

Story Info
Show me what I did last night!
4k words
4.25
19.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers

Ruta here, again. I just got done telling you how Henk made out with Sybil at our party and now I'm going to tell you what happened later.

So when we went to bed about 3 o'clock there were still a few guests rutting in the living room but they could let themselves out, if they could find their clothes. (That's been a problem at our parties. That's why we keep a stock of long cotton T-shirts. They cover your bum, they're cheap, and the material is absorbent, so when a girl has a load in her she can pull it between her legs when she drips.) Even better, if our guests who don't live in the building fall asleep in our apartment, we can feed them coffee in the morning and it would be safer for them driving home. But that night everyone cleared out while we were asleep.

Don and Cliff had already laid out Sybil kind of spread-eagle on her back on the bed, right after she got cornholed by her Dutch Prince Charming. (Cliff had taken advantage - of course! That's our Cliff! - to feel her up while she was out cold but Don stopped him from doing anything involving penetration. We have to protect our Sybil – it's a sacred trust.) When we came to bed, Don was feeling blue-balls horny because we had spent all night watching first Sybil and then our other party guests sucking and screwing their asses off but we hadn't had time with the party and all to get it on ourselves. So we closed Sybil's legs (what a shame!) and put her arms by her sides and then rolled her over on her front (even more of a shame, to hide those firm, pert tits!) to make room on the bed. That's when I noticed the dried cum on Sybil's ass and back and I knew that Cliff had sprayed her before he left the room.

Then Don jumped me! We didn't need any foreplay, that's for sure, and he got all rabbity on me and it was a good thing I was very turned on because I came fast and before he did! Don was almost there, ready to blast his wad inside me when he got a grin on his face, reared up and pulled out of my twat, aimed at Sybil, and let fly! A gloppy hot white rain came down on her back and her butt! We laughed and I licked the cum and my pussy juice off of Don's cock and then we settled down and cuddled ourselves to sleep next to Sybil. (My ass was touching her hip.)

Later that morning, Don and I let Sybil sleep. (We have two king-size beds pushed together and oversize sheets, so we can sleep up to five or six people in our bed at a time if they're friendly.) She was lying on her front, head on a pillow, arms by her sides, dead to the world, no sheet or anything covering her, just like we left her! Sybil really is beautiful when she's spread out naked on the bed. It shows off her butt very well. The dried cum spots on her butt, back too, looked good on her fair skin.

Don and I got up late, made breakfast, went back to bed, fucked right next to her for almost half an hour, and took our showers and she hardly moved. Around one o'clock, we brought her breakfast in bed on a tray and woke her up with the old ice cube in her ass crack trick. That got her moving in a hurry!

She was still kind of punchy when we pulled her up out of bed and made her go to the bathroom. Then Don helped her stand up in the shower (she was still half asleep) and I washed her all over and washed the old lube out of her butt and the cum spots off her back. Sometimes we make her take a cold shower to wake up faster but since Don and I were in the shower with her and we were as naked as she was we really didn't want to do that to ourselves and shrivel Don's dick, so we kept the water warm. The water was running off Sybil's perfect breasts and made her look like some kind of Grecian water nymph in mythology.

Then we toweled ourselves and Sybil off, with hugs all around. Don got a big erection and I just knew that I was going to get boned a third time that Sunday!

She really started to wake up after we poured her coffee and made a glass of Alka-Selzer.

"Oh, wow. Have I got a headache!" Sybil said. "I must have had a really good time last night!"

Don piped up. "You sure showed one guy a good time last night! Do you remember him?"

Sybil's brain was clearing from the caffeine and Alka-Selzer, I could tell. "Not really. I don't remember him. Was he good looking?" She looked at me because Don, being a guy, can't judge how women see men. Sybil ate a little cereal and the color was coming back in her cheeks.

"Honey," I said, "he was so good looking I told him he could come back and see me if you were busy." Don gave me this surprised look (as if I didn't know all about his girlfriends on the side!). "Everyone at the party loved watching you guys fuck!"

"Ohhhh," Sybil cried dramatically and hid her face, but she was smiling. "How embarrassing!" Well, duh, Sybil, isn't that half of what gets you off?? Well, I didn't really say that but I was thinking it.

"How many people were there watching?" Sybil asked, coyly.

"About thirty watching you the first time and maybe twenty the second time he took you," I told her.

"Only twice?" A light went on in Sybil's head. "Did he penetrate my anus?" she said in that precise way of hers. "Because I feel a little itchy back there."

Damn straight he did, I said. She would see for herself soon enough.

Don interrupted. "Why don't we just watch the video now?" Sybil was done with her late breakfast.

We got up to watch it in our living room, sitting on both sides of Sybil on the couch. Sybil started rubbing herself before Don even got the video going. Sometimes I make popcorn for us to eat while we watch. But we were all getting a later start than usual that day and the unpopped popcorn kernels are kind of annoying when they fall in your crotch, so we just snuggled up, me on one side of Sybil and Don on the other and we held her, fondling her boobs, as the video played. Sybil's hangover was disappearing fast and she slipped a finger inside herself.

"Oh, he's really handsome!" Sybil exclaimed when Henk came on screen. I reminded her that they had met for the first time at the party and had talked a long time about art and she had decided that he was the one she wanted to screw that night so we put "Plan A" in motion and got her drunk, etc. etc. Like always.

On the tube Henk was saying "Sure, man, whatever!" Sybil asked what he meant and I explained that Don had just asked him if it was ok to record.

"I'm naked already!" Sybil cried, when Don panned to her, swaying on the couch. "When did I take my clothes off?"

I explained that I had stripped her myself and that she and Henk had already been feeling each other up for a long time before the video started. I decided not to mention that long before that point in the party, she was already wasted and I had already taken Sybil's bra off her and pulled her thong off so she could use the bathroom, and that everyone standing around had already seen her goodies and had even watched her sitting on the john peeing! Henk saw her snatch for the first time even before he seduced her!

I said "He was stroking your tits so gently and kissing your neck – I just knew he would be a sensitive lover! And you were stroking him and playing with his balls while he was feeling you up!" I reminded her, if reminded is the right word because she didn't remember any of it.

Then came the part on the audio off camera when I told Henk "Sybil can be really tight sometimes so I suggest you use your mouth on her first and maybe a couple of fingers."

Sybil turned beet red, all the way to her belly button. "I can't believe you said that to him!"

"Well, it worked!" I said. "Look how good he is eating you out now!" On screen Henk was lapping at her pretty pink pussy like it was the last he would ever see! "Look, Sybil! He was so careful to suck your fine, ruffled cunt lips, lick your deep wet hole, and tease your clit! Sybil, he was giving you some of the finest oral sex we ever saw! Oh, and we could all smell you, too. You smelled fresh and sexy and – I want to say hormonal! But the calendar says you're not ovulating yet." We had a calendar with Sybil's cycle on it stuck to our refrigerator with a magnet, and Don and I both check it all the time.

Sybil snuggled up to us as she masturbated. She pinched the hood of her clit because she wasn't quite ready to stroke right on her button.

"Gee, I don't know where that fragrance came from. Maybe I was so aroused by this gorgeous man that my vagina was juicing in some new way. It's a good eight days until I ovulate, Ruta."

"Yeah, well", I said. "I still think you should go on the Pill. Don and I would feel better if you have backup pregnancy prevention."

On screen, Sybil was moaning and Henk's cock was bobbing up and down and swinging from side to side. He was putting a lot of effort into eating Sybil out and Sybil enjoyed it that night and was enjoying watching herself then! When he finally came to the part on the video where he tongued Sybil's clit, Sybil started rubbing her clit with her right hand and put two fingers up herself with her left hand. Fortunately, Don and I were there to steady her.

Sybil watched herself moan and gasp and carry on and then she started to whimper like a puppy.

"Sybil, you were trying so hard to come but you were too drunk at first. Oh, look at his face!" Don's camera had caught Henk coming up for air for an instant and Sybil's yummy vaginal secretions were all over his face! Then Henk dived into Sybil again on the video and you could see that she was thrashing around on the sofa.

"Oh look!" Sybil cried out, rubbing herself a little harder. "Look at his penis!" Our observant little Sybil had seen that Henk was so aroused that precum was oozing from the eye of his cock! It was very sexy watching her looking at the emissions from the cock of the man who was about to fucked her the night before. The scene seemed to take Sybil a little higher up the arousal ladder.

On screen, I had moved behind the sofa and was leaning over - my big tits hanging down in an epic downblouse! – tugging on Sybil's nipples and milking them out, helping her get all the way to her first big "O"! When Sybil is wasted, sometimes it takes a long time for her first cum of the night, then she's good to go for the rest of them. Sometimes she even gets multiorgasmic, one after the other, but she's got to get that first one out.

Sybil was rubbing herself off faster now in the present, watching herself grunt and squeek the night before while Henk worked her clit. Then Sybil watched herself on screen while she went over the edge! That first orgasm had been a good one for her and she watched herself in awe as her sweet body started to shake and jerk and she got the cutest look on her face of total surrender to what was happening to her. Her orgasm had lasted a very long time! Now, watching all this, Sybil came again, a luscious deep release that seemed to come from deep in her womb this time because she sort of bent over at the pelvis keeping her upper body straight as if she was protecting her uterus while she gasped and blushed all the way down her front, fingers flying on her delicate little love button, and got that same cute spaced out expression on her pretty face. When she was done, Don and I could see that her fingers were wet!

We stopped the video and let Sybil calm down a bit. Don was sporting a huge erection and I wondered if he would even wait until this was over to jump my bones!

Sybil was breathing slower now. "Oh, geez. That was good. Was it that good last night?"

"Must'a been, Sybil, hon," I replied, "you're juicing more than you used to! Henk said you kind of squirted in his mouth last night when you came."

"Oh dear...!" Sybil blushed again, licking her fingers. "That's so embarrassing!"

"I don't think he minded a bit!" I told her.

Then we restarted the video and Sybil watched as Henk took her ass. Don and I had draped her over the armrest of our sofa and made her ready for Henk to take from the rear. We find it always works better that way. Having anal sex face to face is hard on the back because the girl has to push her pelvis way up.

"You put lubrication on my anus?" she asked me, when she saw me prepping her on the video.

"Always do, hon," I told her. "In it, too. Friction is great for the cunny, bad for the pooper chute."

"You take such good care of me!" Sybil was kinda simpering as she went back to staring at the screen. She was fascinated at how Henk was leaning on her. Don got up as close as he could but he just couldn't get a good shot of Henk's cock going in once it was past her sphincter.

"Sybil, hon," I told her, 'cause she wouldn't know it if I didn't, "you were tight! Henk pushed his cock into your backside maybe ten, fifteen times before he was all the way in!"

"Geez," she said. She told me she felt a little itching back there that morning but watching the video she thought she'd be more sore from the pounding he was giving her!

On screen, Henk was wailin' on her ass and Sybil was taking it like her whole body and soul was sitting just inside her asshole, which was kind of true in a metaphorical way! She was moaning and groaning and grunting and once on the video I thought I heard her laugh but of course she was drunk as a skunk and she'd have been passed out again if it weren't for the fucking keeping her awake.

Sybil sat there like she was hypnotized, watching herself get sodomized on the screen! She wasn't even masturbating anymore – just staring at the screen watching herself lose it! Sometimes she would rear up and you could see her precious hanging titties bounce from Henk's thrust! Suddenly she orgasmed on the video but she didn't scream. She just kind of tensed up and got a funny look on her face like some explosion was going off deep in her body and it must of lasted a long time 'cause she got this wide-eyed look like she was seeing something behind her eyes she never saw before. Sitting there on the sofa, Sybil watched herself get off and it seemed to shake her out of a trance, because she started rubbing herself again. Maybe part of her brain remembered that orgasm the night before.

Sybil was so pretty. She looked great on screen getting screwed in the ass and she looked just as good sitting naked on our sofa playing with herself!

The ass fuck just kept going on and on on the video. Sybil came again on the video but not quite as dramatic and then she flopped around a bit like a rag doll and I think she probably had a bunch of little orgasms but it was hard to tell. You could tell that Henk was giving it all he got and then he went over the edge.

Sybil had never seen a guy cut loose inside her ass before, so she watched the screen with her mouth open, rubbing herself off frantically at the same time and she saw the moment when Henk stiffened, his eyes closed, he bucked his hips, and then held her rock steady, then broke it and thrust into her butt again a couple times and then held it again. She seemed fascinated by Henk's facial expression as he poured himself into her (or, more accurately, the condom, inside her butt).

I wondered if the unpickled part of her brain remembered the moment.

I was going to tell Sybil that at that point the night before Don and I were worried that the condom would break and her rectum would be filled up with Henk's hot, steaming, foamy white jizz. But when I looked at Sybil's sweet face I saw that she was so close to getting off right then and there. I decided to let her rub it out without interruption.

On screen, Henk was sweating and dripping on Sybil as he leaned all the way over, like he was crawling on top of her with is dick still stuck in her butt. Then he did something really sweet! Henk kissed her neck, so gently, like he was in love with her! It was the most romantic thing I've ever seen a guy do during an ass fuck!

At that moment, right at the kiss on screen, Sybil came hard, grunting and jerking while Don and I held onto her shoulders and let her thrash around all she wanted during the good part. She came so hard she squirted a little, leaking on our sofa! Oh, well. I just had that sofa cleaned a few weeks ago but I guess it was worth it watching Sybil climax! Boy can that girl get off!

Sybil came around slowly after that and her eyes looked dreamy, like she was floating between the post-orgasmic bliss she just had and the post-orgasmic bliss she had the night before that she was watching herself. On-screen, Henk was pulling out of her butt and standing back.

Sybil wasn't paying attention to the post-fuck action on screen at first but then her eyes started to focus again. She gasped at what she saw!

"Oh my goodness!" She gasped in her prissy way. "What is that?"

On the screen, Don had a close-in shot of Sybil's gaping butthole. The sphincter was wide open and you could see deep inside into her rectum, all red and glistening!

"Good heavens!" Sybil cried. "Do my insides really look like that?" On screen her gaping anus was twitching.

"That's all you – a portrait of the inside of your guts!" Don said. He hadn't spoken much while the video was playing, the voyeur was too into watching Sybil get ravished. He had watched the video with a big erection while most of the time he had been tweaking Sybil's nipple on his side. "I was there! That's exactly what you look like, trust me."

Sybil sat transfixed, watching her own anus slowly close over about a minute and a hlaf

When the video was over, Sybil seemed to be lost in her own world for a few minutes.

"That was really beautiful," she said quietly. "He seemed to be so strong but so gentle at the end. He fucked me like a gentleman! Then he took me in the ass but didn't hurt me." She paused for a long time. "I think he would be really special. When can I meet him for real?"

Of course, Sybil had already met him – and more – but she had been in no condition to remember. That's one reason why the videos were so great, that and because Sybil could so get off watching herself do things she couldn't do sober.

I said "Well, hon, how about we throw a little dinner party and invite him over, just the four of us? Only this time you only drink a glass or two of wine and you can see if you hit it off while you're in control of yourself. If you want to go all the way after dinner, you can use our guest bedroom or we can end the night early for you if you signal us you don't. But you should really stay alert this time so you can see whether the relationship has potential."

"What a splendid idea!" Sybil cried, hugging me. "And he'll see what I'm really like when my brain is functioning!"

Right, I thought. He sure knows how well your skinny little body functions. I said "You did have a nice conversation with him for about fifteen minutes at the beginning of the party, so you've already talked to him. He liked your conversation, said you were really smart. But he told me that he thought you weren't into him because you shut down on him. That's why Don and I had to play interference for you, so you could have another shot at him."

Sybil looked down. Her lower lip quivered a little. "I really appreciate the help you guys give me! I just couldn't do it with guys without you!" She gave us both hugs. Don's erect penis practically vibrated when she hugged him.

Nonsense, I thought to myself. You need to build confidence and you need to accept that real sex is a bit scary but getting yourself smashed before you let yourself do it isn't the answer. Maybe Henk will be the guy that you let fuck you sober!

I didn't say it, tho', because Sybil was already getting sentimental and we had things to do in the afternoon.

Sybil's clothes were all over all apartment. We found her bra on the dining room table and her thong was on the floor near the bathroom, but she didn't put them on before she left that day. Her dress and blouse was where we had thrown it the night before, behind the sofa. Her shoes were under the coffee table.

eatoure
eatoure
317 Followers
12