What Did I Get Into? Friday

Story Info
Three women control him for a weekend.
12.9k words
4.61
63.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever I read a story I want to know what I'm getting into, so I decided to give a small info paragraph on the story for the reader. This story is hard to categorize. It could fit into a bunch of categories. Basically this story is about 3 females dominating one male. There are no male/male scenes. It contains group sex, lesbian sex, anal, b & d, voyeur, humiliation and more. Enjoy.

* * * * *

Me and my buddies were going through the usual Saturday night routine. The evening always begins with us sitting around getting drunk and watching sports. We then head out to the local club when we are buzzing. We started off with the usual: buying a drink and checking out the place, just chilling basically. Anyway the club started to heat up and I decided to hit the dance floor. I was out there for a while mixing it up with the ladies when this gorgeous girl approaches me, she introduces herself as Amanda and we started grindin'.

We probably went through about 3 songs, we were really getting into it when she told me she wanted to speak to me. Well, it was way too loud to carry on a real conversation on or near the dance floor so I led her downstairs to the bar area where it is not as loud. It's brighter so I got a real good look at all of her. She was about 5'6'', athletic build, medium sized breasts with blonde hair and a girl next door face. She was wearing tight jeans that showed off her tight ass and great legs. Simply incredible. So we sat down at a table and started talking.

She began with some basic questions about me and I asked the same about her, nothing unusual: age, school, major, etc. We carried on for another 10 minutes with some small talk. We then got into a conversation about spring break. I was telling her how I really want go to Cancun or Dayton or anywhere but my cash flow, like many university students, was limited. She then told me her dad runs his own business and her mom is a corporate lawyer so money isn't really an issue with her. At that point I'm thinking this girl is a catch and I can't let her get away. Damn, I'm lucky. So we keep talking and the subject finally gets to sex.

We start talking about our turn ons and at one point she looked around to make sure no one was close by to overhear, she leans in and says to me softly "I've always had a dream to be in charge" That one caught me off guard, but before I had a chance to respond, she continued. "I'd like to dominate a guy, make him my slave, have him do whatever I desire. I get bored with plan old sex and I wanna try something more exciting. How do you feel about that?"

To be honest I hadn't really thought about it too much and I told her so. She then asked me if I had ever fantasized about it at all. I told her I had, although rarely, which was the truth. She then, again, leaned in and said "You seem like a real nice guy Marc, I think I can trust you and I wanna help you out. I also want to make my fantasy come true. I want to know if we can work something out. What I have in mind is this: I have two girls that I live with right now. They are both here tonight and you would have to meet both of them before we finalize everything. But basically what I propose is this: you become our slave"

I kind of saw this one coming. Right away I thought, "There is NO way", but the combination of the alcohol and the fact that this girl was so hot got me intrigued. I needed to know more details. "Your slave? For how long?"

"Well I was thinking for a whole weekend. If you don't want to consider it that's fine." She answered

"Well, I can't say I'm not curious, but I'm not sure I want to spend a whole weekend as a slave for nothing" I said.

"Of course, I don't expect you to do it for nothing either. How does $5000 sound?" she asked

Well that's a ton of money for me. I could live well for the rest of the school year on that plus what I had in the bank now. I could also go down to Cancun for spring break. I needed that money bad man. So I told her "That sounds pretty good, but I'm still not sure."

"Good, neither am I, I need you to meet my friends first. If they aren't into it neither am I. I never told them I planned to do this. It's been a fantasy. I'm not sure if they really want to make it a reality. But I'll talk to them. In the meantime go back upstairs, hit the dance floor. The girls will find you up there. Their names are Liz and Britney."

So I headed back upstairs and ran into the guys I came with. I was greeted with congrats from them for picking up one of the hottest chicks in the place, little did they know what was really going on, and I would never tell them. Anyways, we talked a bit and I got another round of congrats. They struck out for the night and were going home. I was on my own.

I had finished my drink and I went to the bar and picked up another one. I took it out to the floor with me and started dancing, figuring the girls would approach me soon. My brain was in high gear trying to process all this information and what I should do. Honestly the idea was getting me excited. I figured I could deal with being a slave to a bunch of hot chicks for a couple days. How bad could it be? Deep in thought, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl, about 5'11'', just slightly shorter than me. From what I could tell on the dark dance floor she was also hot. "Hi," she said, "My name is Britney, care to dance?"

"I'd be honored." I said. She gave a slight giggle and we began to dance to the rap music in the background. As I said before, carrying on a conversation on the floor was difficult, but she tried. "Amanda told me about her plan. Me and Liz are on board, Liz doesn't think it's important to meet you right now. I think she might be a little embarrassed about it. She has always been shy. She has seen you though when Amanda pointed you out to both of us a minute ago. All three of us agree you're definitely cute. But before anything happens I gotta give the patented Britney seal of approval" she said with a grin. With that we just danced for a couple songs. In between songs, she turned around (we had been dancing front to back) and pulled herself in tight to me and said "I need a bit of a preview of what I'm getting." As the song began, she moved in even tighter to me, pressing her whole body against me, her large breasts mashed against my chest. Her cheek pressed against mine. Both of us were sweating from all the dancing in the packed, sweaty dance floor. Bodies were everywhere. I could feel people all around me dancing. There was absolutely no room to move. Amid all this I started to feel her hand creep down from my shoulders and she grabbed my ass, a good, hard grab and then she let out a satisfactory "mmmmmm." She kept her left hand there and she pulled away just slightly and brought her right hand around front. She put it up my shirt and moved back in close. She started rubbing my chest and stomach while holding my ass. She said into my ear "I couldn't be more happier."

"Neither could I." I thought. She kept rubbing me and my dick was on full alert, pressed against her right thigh. Another song began. She pulled back and took her right hand out of my shirt and she then wedged it down my pants and at the same time brought me back in real tight for a kiss. Her left hand on my ass, her right on my cock and her tongue in my mouth. We kept kissing and she broke away briefly to say. "Not bad down low either, you pass." and she then kissed me again, hard, our mouths pressed so tight against one and other while we explored each other's mouth's with our tongues. My hands moved to her ass, giving a slight grab as we kissed. Her right hand rubbing my dick the whole kiss. She was getting me so hot. I wanted to do her right there on the floor but the song ended and she pulled away. "Let's go find Amanda." she said and I was left feeling frustrated at being forced to stop. We went downstairs and found Amanda alone, sipping a drink.

"Well Amanda, he passes with flying colors. Looks like it's a go. It was nice to meet you Marc. I hope you and Amanda can work something out. But I'm gonna head home." And with that Britney left.

"Ok Mark" Amanda said as I sat down "Are you in?"

"I'm still not sure, although between the $5000 and Britney on the dance floor your making it hard to refuse. But I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing this. I'll admit, as a fantasy, it sounds great, but I don't know if I could do it for real. How about this: tell me what your gonna have me do"

"I won't get into specifics, but I'll try my best to give you an idea. Anything goes pretty much, we don't have a plan. Just whatever we feel like."

"Before we get any farther" I interrupted "There will be only you girls there, no one else"

"Again, I can't guarantee that no one else will be around ever, I don't know what exactly we are gonna do. This is my first time doing this. We are just going to see what happen.s" She said

"Fair enough I guess, but I'm walking away right now if you can't promise me that no other guy will ever set foot in the house the weekend I am there" There was no way I was doing anything with any other guys. For any amount of money.

"Agreed, anything else?" She said.

"Not right now, continue with what I'd be doing. Your not just gonna sit around whipping the shit out of me are you?"

"No, inflicting pain isn't my main intention, but you will get whipped and punished hard. You will do things you may find disgusting or humiliating or painful or whatever. You still up to it?"

"I don't know I find it hard to commit to something this crazy without knowing exactly what I'm getting into"

"But that's the fun!! ...for everyone. However I do see your point. I am going to offer you $10000 dollars. Don't you dare ask for more."

Well shit, she just made an offer I can't refuse. I realize this weekend will put me through many humiliating and gross things but I'll get through it. "I'll accept on one condition: I will not be cut or take any other type of bodily damage that will leave a mark"

"Deal" said Amanda, extending her hand. I shook it and we arranged a payment method. The money would be there in cash on my arrival. I could leave it in my car in their driveway so I'd have it when I left. If I decided I couldn't handle it they would take it all back and I could go home. Simply enough. Today was Saturday night. I was to show up at their place for Friday at noon and leave Monday morning at 8.

The week went by ordinarily enough. Although the upcoming weekend was almost always on my mind, I was thinking about all the things that could be done to me. I also realized that I'd get to see all these chicks naked and that I was getting paid to do this. That mad me feel a lot better about the bad stuff that would certainly happen. I told my friends I was driving home for to see the folks for the weekend so they wouldn't wonder where I was. I decided to pack up some clothes. I didn't know if I would need them at all, I did it just to be prepared I guess. So I packed up, threw my suitcase full of clothes in the trunk and headed off to the girls house for my date with destiny.

I arrived at about 11:50 Friday morning. I knocked on the door. Amanda answered, dressed casually in jeans and a t-shirt. "Before we begin, here is your money, go put it in the car" she said flatly. I did and returned "Any other matters before we begin Mark? Last chance."

I thought long and hard about that one before I answered. "I'm ready." I said firmly.

"Good, strip naked, place your clothes in this garbage bag and then take it out to the end of the driveway." She said as she handed me a garbage bag. She said it in such a firm, commanding way, so much different then when we first met. Before she was nice and patient and understanding. The warm tone in her voice was gone.

"Huh, outside?" I said, caught off guard. I didn't expect to parade around in the middle on the day naked in public. The girls lived right by campus in a suburban street inhabited my groups of students. People were always walking back and forth to school on the sidewalks in plain view of the house.

"Yes, did you misunderstand me?" She asked me impatiently.

"No, its just, well, don't you care that people will see a naked guy going in and out of your house?" I asked nervously.

"None of your business Slave. From now on any order that isn't immediately followed will be punished. Now do it. If you want to quit just say the word "quitter" and I will take the money out of your car and you can go home no poorer, no richer than when you left. Naked. Trash. Now."

I thought of just going home, just saying I made a mistake, but the ten grand is too much to give up on without a fight. So there I was, I looked around nervously. I could see a couple girls walking this way. They were far enough away that they might not notice me, but I would be heading right toward them when I took out the trash. It would be pretty hard to miss a naked guy on the side of the road no matter how far away you were. There were also a couple of people walking away. Their backs were turned and they probably wouldn't see me. I had one last thought of leaving, but I needed that money. So I started, I took off my shoes and socks first, then my shirt, put them all in the bag. It was a warm, sunny day, so I wasn't cold or anything. I took a deep breath and then quickly removed my shorts and underwear, threw them in the garbage bag and ran to the edge of the driveway, right in the direction of the girls. I looked up, that group of girls saw me, their eyes were wide in shock. I took so much time getting undressed that they had gotten pretty close to the house. I quickly dumped the bag off and ran back to the front door, approaching Amanda in the doorway.

"Stop" Amanda said. "Wait for those girls to pass. Turn around, face them and don't move a muscle until I say so" she closed the door as I had no choice but to watch the group of girls approaching, staring at me the whole time. I could hear giggles now. Being naked outdoors is a weird feeling, even though it was a warm day I was chilled by the slight breeze. My body had goose bumps. I was slightly shivering also. The girls got to the sidewalk right at the front of the house, barely 15 feet away and just stared at me, fully naked standing on a porch. I was so embarrassed and humiliated. I couldn't even look up. I put my chin to my chest. I could feel my face burning in embarrassment as they stared and laughed at my predicament. I didn't dare try to cover myself because I knew Amanda would not approve. I just stood there with my arms by my sides waiting for them to pass. Finally they were far enough away. Amanda opened the door and said "Enter."

I entered and I saw Britney and whom I assumed to be Liz standing on the other side of the hall watching me. Amanda spoke first: "Ok, Mark let me tell you how this is going to go. You do absolutely nothing without our permission. I mean that. Nothing. Disobeying will be met with strict punishment. You will remain naked at all times unless someone tells you different. You will refer to us at Mistress Amanda, Britney and Liz. You will answer to slave and come when anyone yells slave. Are you clear?"

"Yes, Mistress Amanda." I said, remembering to say mistress on the first try. This was very embarrassing for me, standing naked while these girls looked me over, in total control. However, even with my nervous fear and humiliation I couldn't contain my erection and I stood at full alert looking at these beauties. Amanda, with her blonde hair, medium height and athletic build. Britney, tall with blonde hair as well, more curvy than Amanda. She had large breasts, but not gigantic. And Liz was small, barely five feet. She has short brown hair and small perky tits. She couldn't have weighted more than 100 lbs.

"Well girls" said Amanda "What do you think?"

"Definitely a good pick Amanda. He's in good shape. I am going to enjoy this." said Liz. She than came over and gave my ass a slap and then a grab. Not as shy as she was when she couldn't even talk to me at the club. Liz appeared to be so comfortable in this situation. She seemed to relish being in control of me. On the other hand I could really sense Britney's tentativeness by her body language and facial expressions. Liz circled me, looking me over and then said "I think we should shave off his body hair. Make him smooth everywhere. I don't like the feel of body hair against my skin. Plus it will seem like he is ours after we are done."

"I agree." said Amanda "I think we should wax his legs. Let him feel just regular pain for a woman, let's go slave." Amanda turned and walked upstairs. I followed her while Liz and Britney followed me. I could tell Amanda was the leader of the group, she seemed to be the decision maker. We arrived in an upstairs bathroom.

"Liz, go prepare the hot wax." Amanda said as Britney laid out a towel on the floor.

"Think this will be ok Amanda?" asked Britney, motioning to the towel on the floor.

"Well the floor is a good idea, but the towel is a luxury the slave doesn't need." Amanda picked it up and put it back in the cupboard as Britney looked at me and shrugged. She didn't seem to feel any pity for me either. Looks like this could be a long weekend. "On the floor slave" Amanda ordered.

I did as I was told, lying belly-up on the tiled floor. It was very cold and uncomfortable. Amanda and Britney left and I lay there for about five minutes. That gave me even more time to think about my unique situation. I looked at my legs, my arms and how all the hair would soon be taken from me, using wax in some places, that would be painful. They all re-entered at the same time, with what was obviously the wax.

"Hold up your right left" Britney ordered. I lifted it straight up and the girls began to apply the wax all over my leg. Six hands expertly applied the wax to my legs. It was done very businesslike. No words were spoken as they worked. My erection that arose from seeing these girls while I stood naked in the front hall had left when I hit the cold floor of the bathroom. All I could think about now was how I was about to have thousands of hairs ripped from my legs. I've had single hairs plucked and they hurt plenty. I was very nervous about the pain I was about to go through. Even though this was customary for the girls, the way they did it to me seemed like unnecessary and a punishment, not to mention how feminine it is to have your legs waxed. "Ok slave, the best way to do this is very fast" Amanda said, breaking the silence, who then motioned to Britney who quickly ripped a strip of paper off the back of my calf. I inhaled sharply and let out a sound that was a result of the pain I felt. That hurt, a lot. Amanda said "Ok slave, that was one strip, usually it takes about 20 for a leg. So I'd guess 39 more to go." Then immediately all three girls grabbed a strip and ripped them from my leg simultaneously. The pain from the first one was nothing compared to that and I made another sound of pain, this one louder. It felt like 3 hot bars were pressed to my leg at the same time. "Hurts doesn't it?" said Liz "It's not easy being a women." I had no time to respond as the girls went into rapid mode...just ripping hair from my leg wherever they saw it as I did my best to just endure the pain without yelling or screaming. The pain was everywhere, as soon as one section was cleared another was started. Quickly, they finished the whole leg, from the bottom of my calf to almost the top of my thigh. My right leg was hairless. "Oh, look at how smooth that leg is now" Liz said mockingly as she ran her hands up and down my whole leg, feeling the newly hairless leg. "Feel your leg slave and tell me how it feels." said Amanda.

Embarrassed, I ran a hand up and down my leg and said "It's smooth."