What Did I Get Into? Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, I don't want him to know whose who, he'll be able to tell by our voices, can't we get some earplugs too." Brittany said nervously.

"Ok, I'll turn the stereo on real loud too, that will make sure he can't hear anything. Are we drunk enough to wanna fool around with each other too?" Liz asked boldy.

"I think so." Said Amanda with a sly grin "Why don't the other two that aren't getting eaten out do a boob each."

"Yeah that's fine, how about we do me first. He has seen me naked already I wanna see his face and everything. He has been a good slave and he deserves to see this, just throw your nighties on or something." Liz said.

My blindfold was taken off. I saw that Liz lay on the bed, a pillow propped up under her ass. She motioned for me to come to the end and I positioned myself so my head was between her legs. Brit and Amanda both went to a side and positioned themselves at a breast. They both looked hot in short nighties, showing off their thighs and cleavage.

"This way I can tell him what I want." Said Liz "Start by licking up and down my inner thighs for a while" I put my hands on her thighs started to kiss her thigh, then moving my tongue up to her cunt, and passed over it with a breath of air, she shuddered. I was going to put in my best effort in the hopes I would be rewarded after.

Right now Amanda and Liz just had their hands placed on each Liz's stomach. She then moved the two girls hands to her breasts. They both began messaging. I licked down the other thigh and kissed my way back up, again breathing softly on her cunt as I went over it. I then kissed down her thigh the other way.

"Start licking my slit slave, stay on the outside for now." I started licking up and down her slit, slowly but firmly, I looked up and saw her eyes filled with lust. She grabbed Brittany by the hair and pulled her in, they locked in for a kiss, their tongues entering into each other's mouths, exploring while I continued licking her slit, I could taste her, she was getting real wet. I started concentrating on her clit, licking over it back and forth slowly.

She broke off her kiss with Brittany and pulled Amanda in, they started making out. In between kisses with Amanda, Liz said shrilly "Get your tongue in there, bitch" she yelled. I quickly inserted my tongue in her hole, thrusting in and out hard. I could hear her moaning while she came up for air from her kiss with Amanda. They continued to kiss I saw her move her other hand to Brittany's head and guide it to her breast, forcing Brittany to lick and suck on her breast. She was shaking now. She broke off from the kiss to yell "Quick slave, play with my clit too." I brought one of my hands up and started to rub her clit, moving over it fast. "Oh god, oh god" Liz moaned, she pushed Amanda onto her other breast and she immediately began to suck. Liz, with her hands now free brought them to the back of my head, forcing my tongue deeper into her. I looked up and saw her face contorted with pleasure. "I'm almost there, keep going" I thrust my tongue in her as fast as I could, in and out, playing with her insides. My thumb playing with her clit as fast as I could. Suddenly Liz's body tightened, her head went back and she screamed. I could feel the juice pouring out of her, trying to lick it all up. She keep her hands on my head as she orgasmed, slowly releasing me as she wound down. "Lick my juices slave, don't let them go anywhere" she said quietly "Fuck that was incredible." I stayed and lapped at her cunt for about 2 more minutes, my tongue tired from the hard work. My dick, rock hard, from the incredible sight of 3 hot chicks.

Amanda came over and put the blindfold back on me. "I still don't want you seeing me naked yet slave, but on the plus side we are already turned on so you won't have to do any foreplay with us, just bury your tongue and go to work."

She then put earplugs on me and blared, fittingly enough "Dirrty" from the stereo. I couldn't hear much. I was then bent over into a waiting pussy. I started thrusting my tongue in immediately. I was then forced in deeper by a hand on the back of my head. I licked and sucked as hard as I could. I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. I knew an orgasm was approaching soon. My hands, spreading her thighs, felt her muscles tighten, then convulse. She had her orgasm. When her hands released me, I began to obediently lap at her juices. But she was quickly removed and another girl was brought in.

I did the same thing to the next girl. My tongue and jaw ached from the prolonged activity. Finally she too orgasmed and I licked up the excess juices. She left and I was led outside. My earplugs and blindfold were taken off. Liz was standing there in pajamas. Come on slave. You sleep in my room tonight." She threw a pillow on the floor beside her bed. "Lie down" I lie on the pillow and she handcuffed one of my ankles to the bed post. "Goodnight slave, two days of fun left."

She turned off the lights and I was left to my thoughts. I was still ridiculously horny from eating out the three of them. Especially seeing Liz kissing Amanda while Brittany sucked furiously at her breast. I felt three girls bodies convulse under me. I really wanted to jack off but I knew that I would be in big trouble for doing it. So I tried to sleep and not even think about what tomorrow had in store.