What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 02

Story Info
Anal lovers get filthy.
5.3k words
4.66
223.3k
46

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: readers should be warned that this story contains explicit references to watersports and scat (shit) sex.

"Arse" is the British spelling of "Ass" and "Fanny" in Britain means vagina.

*****

I had arrived home from school feeling horny; damned horny. I blame my pupils of course - eighteen year old girls know exactly how to charm their male teachers; the fluttering eyelashes, the pouting lips, the push-up bras squeezing hot teenage breasts together, the blouse buttons undone just far enough down to give me an eyeful of cleavage, the skirts slightly shorter than the school regulation . . . all of this I saw before me in my afternoon class. Sarah Price wasn't even wearing a bra so when she came to ask me a question I could peer down the neck of her blouse and see her large pink nipples. I found myself fantasizing about her for the remainder of the afternoon, wondering what her titties would look like wrapped around my thrusting cock, whether her cunt would be meaty and hairy or trim and shaved. But then, as with all my fantasies my attention turned to her arse and I imagined myself tonguing her virgin brown hole, fingering her slowly yielding bottom gently and finally butt-fucking her while I fondled her magnificent adolescent baps.

Why I spend so much time fantasizing about teenage girls I don't know. I suppose most guys do, but really it is just greed. After all, my girlfriend, Emma, gives me just about all the sex I need. And best of all she LOVES it up the arse so sometimes it's a bit like living in a porn movie! I have perverted her I suppose. When I met her two years ago at Teacher Training College she was a beautiful but shy girl who had only had one boyfriend, and still to look at her at school with her long skirt, sensible shoes and hair in a bun you would think that she is a first class prude. I'm sure most people would struggle to believe what she gets up to now. It took me six months to get into her arse, a long apprenticeship of rimming and fingering. Then I came back home to find Emma sprawled on the bed, frigging her cunt while she stuffed a dildo up her shitter. Any girl who fucks her own fundament is a serious convert to the art of backdoor love in my book! Then over the following weeks and months came all the other surprises and revelations: she likes role playing (especially teacher-student); she likes being called names during sodomy ("anal bitch" seems to be her favourite); she likes having her bum spanked; she likes to be buggered when her rectum is full; she likes me to piss on her tits and she loves the taste of pussy.

The first thing I saw when I got home was Emma's perfectly arse and I knew I could not resist. With hardly a word I rimmed her right there in the kitchen and sodomised her, all the while imagining that it was Sarah Price's tight shithole that was gripping my cock.

Emma is still bent over the table, her feet slightly apart, still trembling slightly from the buggering she has just received. I stand behind her, reaching around to cup her swollen teats, caressing them and pinching her distended nipples. My cock, still slippery with her saliva is pressed against her trim arse, slowly hardening as she grinds her buttocks against my groin. She is the first to speak:

"I feel so fucking horny, Tom. I want to get dirty."

"Me too baby, let's go."

I lead her upstairs to our bedroom. We both know what is likely to transpire - an unspoken code between us means that now there are no limits, no fantasies we will not share, and nothing that will be mentioned tomorrow in the cold light of day. Emma sprawls on our bed, her legs spread. Her heavy breasts spill across her chest and her hands seek them out, squeezing and kneading her sensitive tit-flesh as she offers me her pussy. Her pussy is magnificent, glistening with her juices and thickly forested. I kneel before her and bury my face in the thick pelt of her pubes, seeking out her wetness with my tongue and sucking on her thick cunt lips. Her sopping fanny tastes ripe, like she's been oozing all day. Holding her furry lips apart I attack her swollen clit with the flat of my tongue, making her squirm and moan, bucking her mound against my face. I ask her what has made her so horny.

"I imagined that you came into my classroom while I was teaching sixth-form."

"And what did I do?"

"You came up behind me and started kissing my neck while you unbuttoned my blouse."

"Show me."

Emma kneels on the bed now, and I kneel behind her, playing with her jugs. She watches us both in the mirror. I whisper into her ear:

"Why didn't you wear a bra today?"

"I forgot . . . and it's been such hot weather," she lies.

"Don't lie to me - you wanted to show off your tits didn't you, you wanted all those teenaged lads and lasses to get an eyeful of your big sexy tits, didn't you?"

"Yesss," she hissed, "It turns me on, I wanted them to see. You know the lads can't keep their eyes off my boobs, and then you came in and showed them, you undid my blouse and put my naked baps on display in front of the whole class."

"Did I fuck you?"

"Yes, up my arse. You lay on my desk and I squatted over you, totally naked, and let my whole class watch how easily I can take your big, fat prick up my bottom."

"And what were they doing?"

"The boys all had their cocks out, and were wanking."

"Big cocks?"

"Oh yeh, really huge young pricks, rock hard, lusting after my naked body, ogling my tits and panting with hunger for my pussy."

"And the girls?"

"They were all topless, their tits bouncing as they stuffed their hands into their panties and frigged their sopping cunts. They were all masturbating, boys and girls, their eyes glazed with lust as they watched Miss Boswell take her boyfriend's huge prick up her shitter."

"Did they touch you?"

"The girls first. That redhead girl Rachel came up and started licking my pussy, tonguing my wet flaps while you hammered my rectum. One of the other girls was kneeling behind her and licking her virgin bottom while she munched my rug. And then Sarah came up and squatted on the desk over my face so I could eat her muff. Then I started drilling my tongue into her butthole. I wanted to get her shithole nice and wet so you could bugger her darling."

Sarah Price again. Emma knows I have a thing for her and just the thought of forcing my cock up her eighteen year old bottom is enough to make my already stiff prick throb painfully.

"You'd like to watch that wouldn't you - your boyfriend sodomising your pupils?"

"Oh fuck yes. I'd hold their cheeks apart from you and tease their virgin bottoms with my fingers to loosen them up for you."

"Did the boys touch you."

"Oh yeh. They were all around me, hands everywhere, mauling my tits, stroking my bush, slapping my arse."

"And your bottom was itching for their dicks, right?"

Emma's fingers are now deep in her pussy, squelching in the depths of her sex as she recalls her afternoon's reverie. She barely manages an affirmative grunt. I ask her again.

"You wanted them didn't you? You wanted to feel their big young pricks fucking your arse didn't you? You wanted to show them what a dirty bitch you are when you've got a cock up your back passage."

"Yes. Yes. It's true. I wanted them all, very single one, one after the other hard up my arse while I ate Rachel's hot ginger cunt."

"Oh Emma, if only they all knew. If only those oversexed teenaged boys in your class realised what a wanton anal slut you are. They'd come in their pants if they realised that their prim and proper teacher uses her arsehole more for fucking than for shitting."

"I want to show them all Tom. I want them all to see that I'd drop my knickers for them at any time. I'd bend over and spread my cheeks and let them bugger me whenever they want."

"So do it."

Emma immediately shifted onto all fours and I knelt behind her, drinking in the delicious spectacle of my normally shy girlfriend at her most slutty. I ask her who she wanted first, and begin to tease her anus with my tongue.

"I want the one with the biggest cock."

"And who's that?" I ask, temporarily tearing my tongue away from her puckered arsehole.

"You tell me. You've seen them after games in the showers."

The answer to that one was easy. Shafiq. A slim, muscled, Pakistani boy who was captain of the cricket team. The other lads made jokes about his 'third stump' so huge was his prick. He was also in Emma's A level class. That settled, the role play began. Emma reached behind herself and grabbed her buttocks with both hands, spreading them wide apart so that her wrinkled brown shithole bulged lewdly. Her thick pubic bush grew up around her arsehole and beneath her pulsating quoit her beefy cuntlips flopped wetly together.

"Come and fuck me Shafiq," she panted, "I want you cock up my arse. My boyfriend, Mr Smith, told me it's the biggest in the school and so I want you to fill my guts with it."

"Won't I hurt you, Miss?" Emma shivered slightly when I added the word 'MIss'. The fantasy was taking hold of her.

"No. Shafiq, I've taken hundreds of pricks up my arse. Just spit on my arsehole and ram that big brown monster up my shitter." Emma's delicate forefinger located her throbbing shit-ring and began plunging into her anus, as if scratching the itch which only Shafiq's tool could soothe.

I lowered my face to between my girlfriend's lewdly-spread buttocks and adopting my teenage alter-ego, began to drill my tongue into her shitter.

"Ooh yes Shafiq, you really know how to do that. Lick me where I shit you dirty boy. Get me nice and wet for that big dong of yours."

"Shit, Miss, you've got such a fine tasty arsehole," I croak, between fevered licks of her squirming pooper, "I always knew you were the kind of slut who liked it up the shitter."

"Oh I love it Shafiq, I just adore stiff pricks up my bottom. It's all yours. Take my arsehole - you'll have to punish me for being such a dirty slut by really fucking my poop-chute hard. Fuck me till you blow your load in my guts, then I'll take all your mates - one after the other while the whole class watches."

"Oh I will Miss, don't worry. We'll all take turns fucking your arse until you have to shit out the biggest load of jism you've ever been given." I return to my licking of Emma's humid butthole, savouring its earthy taste, covering her puckered rim with my lips as I drive my tongue as far into her rectum as I can. Half an hour before, my cock had been filling her rectum and so her hole is loose and pliable tonight. I can lick inside her, taste the inside of her bottom. Nothing compares with this. I love every inch of my girlfriend's sexy body - I relish her full ripe tits in my hands and large brown nipples in my sucking mouth, I love her tangy cunt pressed to my face too, but nothing controls me like her bottom - her full, peachy, wobbling buttocks and hidden between them her tight brown shithole. I love her arsehole when it's tight and hard, cringing under my stabbing tongue; I love it when it's freshly sodomised and leaking jism; I love it fresh and soapy after her shower; I love it raunchy and sweaty after she's been for a run, I just love it any which way. Her arsehole consumes me. I spread her buttocks apart, gripping her cheeks firmly, and drive my tongue into her slackened pooper, wishing my tongue was three times the length. Suddenly my tongue comes into contact with something firm and bitter in her bottom and I feel my cock stiffen as I realise that things are about to get much dirtier. The utter perversity of the situation isn't lost on me - a grown man, a secondary school teacher indeed, drilling his tongue into his girlfriend's backside (herself a teacher) and savouring the taste of her shit whilst pretending to be an eighteen year old schoolboy. I kneel back on my haunches and lick my fingers, slipping the first two into Emma's butthole. I feel the blunt end of her turd a couple inches up into her rectum.

"You've got a big juicy turd up your arse, Miss."

"You're so dirty Shafiq."

"No Miss, you're the dirty one - begging me to do your butt when you know you're packing a huge log of shit up there." I dig my fingers into the poop in Emma's crapper, stretching her yielding ringpiece with my knuckles. I love to bugger women when their bowels are full and feel my cock stab into a mass of hot, fudgey shit, but tonight I have another fantasy to fulfil.

"I want to watch you shit." I feel her shithole spasm around my probing digits as the suggestion hits home.

"Would it turn you on to see me shit a big turd, Shafiq?"

"Oh fuck me yes Miss. I want to see what your beautiful arsehole is really made for; see a big fat turd slither out of your brown-hole and then ram my cock into your rectum while it's still hot and moist with your shit." The last taboo has been reached. Emma and I have seen everything else. I have watched other men fuck her shitter, I have seen her licking her own sister's cunt, she has fucked me with a dildo, she has seen me fucking and being fucked my other men, we have pissed all over each other. But now it is time for me to observe her most intimate act - using her arsehole for its natural purpose. I have DVDs and pictures on my PC of hundreds of women shitting for the pleasure of men, but I want to see my own girlfriend shit now for my pleasure. She doesn't know it, but two weeks ago I first satisfied my lust for her poop. One morning when she was going into work I feigned illness and said I'd stay at home. The night before I had painstakingly cleaned the toilet with disinfectant then washed it through with several flushings of water. Then I had disabled the flush mechanism. Sure enough, when I walked into the bathroom, a huge brown turd was in the pan. I fished it out and placed it on the bathroom floor. I worked a dildo into my own arsehole and stooped to lick the knobbly surface of Emma's large and very unladylike turd. I realised that even without touching my cock I was about to cum so I knelt forward and came over her shit log. The sight of that made me hard again within a minute and I resumed my fevered licking of Emma's juicy stool, licking off my own jism. Then I lay in the bath and holding her shit in my hand, let it rest on my lips, imagining that Emma was squatting over me, straining and farting as she shat into my mouth. I had planned just to smear her poop over my body, but overcome by lust I actually bit off and soft chunk and began eating it. As I savoured her bitter dung I smeared the remainder of her greasy crap over my chest and cock. I was so incredibly turned on, not even slightly repulsed, by the realisation that I was actually eating my own girlfriend's fresh turd and I came for a second time.

Now she kneels before me, a turd up her feminine bottom, a turd which I am going to enjoy hot from its source. Burying her face in the pillow and mashing her tits into the bed, Emma reaches behind her back and grasps her smooth butt cheeks, spreading them far apart so that her hard anal ring is prominent, still shiny with my saliva. Her hairy ring piece begins to flex and pucker, just like it does when I slam her fanny from behind. I lick it, to feel her shithole spasm against my tongue as she prepares to evacuate her bowels. I can taste the tip of her turd with my tongue, but she stops straining as long as I am french-kissing her butthole - shitting into her boyfriend's mouth is still a perversion too far. I settle back on my haunches and urge her on in her filthy display. Fuck she looks lovely like this, gloriously and deliciously wanton. I almost call her darling but remember in time that I am playing the part of Emma's eighteen year old student, Shafiq.

"Come on Miss, shit for me . . . shit out that big fucker and make some room for my huge dick."

Emma's squirming ringpiece swells obscenely and suddenly the glistening tip of an evidently enormous turd comes into view. It oozes slowly from her arsehole, her ring stretched tightly around the greasy shaft of the turd. After a couple of inches emerge she seems to suck it back into her bottom, then resumes her grunting effort to expel it. Four inches of fat turd are poking from her arse now.

"Stop" I say, "I want to savour this."

"Is this turning you on Shafiq? Watching me shit a big turd from my arse so you can bugger my horny little arsehole."

Her turd is inches from my face, I lean forward and gingerly begin to lick Emma's slippery turd. When she realises what I am doing she shudders with excitement.

"Oh you dirty little pervert," Emma manages to groan as she plugs her vadge with her fingers and masturbates herself while her boyfriend/student licks her poop. I fist my cock madly as I lick up and down the length of Emma's half-shat turd, savouring its heat and firmness as I do so. I cover the tip of her turd with my lips and begin to lower my mouth onto it, fellating her shit as if I were sucking a big brown cock. I slowly take more and more of her shit into my mouth, until my lips are pressed against her savagely spread shit-ring. At that moment Emma realises that her protruding stool is entirely in my mouth and she immediately speeds up the frigging action in her cunt.

"Oh fuck yes Shafiq, show me how much you want my arse, lick that big turd, taste my poo, oh fuck . . ." Emma begins to come, and I settle back to watch her shit the rest of her load, the tang of her salty, bitter brown love in my mouth. She pants like a dog as she frigs her tender cunt to orgasm and lets the shit slip quickly from her arse, a big fat log slithering from her bottom and breaking off when it reaches about six inches. It falls onto the bed between her legs and is joined by another and then another equally massive log of steaming crap. Her anus, now empty, flutters briefly as she farts loudly and without warning I force my cock up her shitty, gaping arsehole.

"Ooooh yeh, bugger me Shafiq, ram that huge prick up my shitter and make me cum." She squeals and groans as my invading tool works deeper into her shit-smeared arsehole.

"Ahhhh yeah, Oh you dirty fucker!" Emma moans, shifting her hands to her arse cheeks and spreading them apart.

"Stuff that cock up my arse baby!" She implores. I force more of my cock into her submissive brown hole and savour the exquisite friction of her butthole, greasy and gritty with her shit.

"I'm gonna fuck you like a dog, bitch!" I shout as she moans with approval.

With fiendish delight I looks down, admiring the sight of Emma relishing being fucked in the most degrading fashion. She is kneeling forward on her knees with her face turns sideways and press against the bed, on a pillow of long brown hair. Her hands squeeze the cheeks of her sexy arse, which is raised in the air and impaled on my rock hard cock. Emma's barks of pain resonated around the room as an expressions of depraved pleasure swept over her angelic face. Her long fingernails presses into the firm flesh of her rump as I force my prong deeper.

"Yeah, take my big Muslim dick up your shitpipe!" I grunt with glee.

Emma lets out high-pitched yelps as I drive in the last few inches of my cock with a series of short thrusts. She suddenly seizes a pillow and promptly clenches her teeth into the soft padding, clearly overwhelmed by the burning sensations from her behind. With a final thrust her tight arse relents, accepting the length of my shaft. I sigh with pleasure as Emma continues biting the pillow, her muffled moans emanating from the spongy cushion that is now scored with deep teeth marks.

"Oh God it's so big," she whimpers, tears forming in her eyes.

I hold still and after a few seconds she lifts her head from the pillow, glancing around at me.

"Don't stop baby, I can take it. Hump my rump hard!" She says, ramming her butt back onto my dong to take every last inch deep in her shitter.

12