What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is my dick longer than Mr Smith's, Miss?"

"Oh fuck yeh, it's bloody huge Shafiq. Yours is longer and thicker and harder and I love it. You can fuck me whenever you like, I'll bend over and take your big circumcised prick up my back-passage in front of the whole class if you want."

With that I began slowly fucking her corn hole. I lean forward and grip her shoulders and continue the anal mania, gradually building pace. Emma is now moaning loudly and has discarded the pillow, her tight arse now accepting my cock. I start powering into her and with each thrust feel my nut sack slap against her sopping hairy pussy, the cunt lips seemingly kissing my balls to stimulate a new load of cum. Her arsehole clutches at my cock like a fist as I stroke in and out purposefully. Seeing Emma's bedside table I grinned with a nasty thought. I know what she keeps in her top drawer! I raised my hands to her joggling melons and squeeze them, pinching her engorged nipples roughly.

"Spread your pussy open" I tell her.

As her hands drop to her crotch and peel her fleshy lips apart obligingly, I reach into her bedside drawer for her dildo. It's a huge brown one, lifelike with massive balls; Emma calls it her 'big Arab'. I bring it to her mouth for her to lick.

"Yeh Miss, lick that fat Arab knob and get it nice and slippery for your big hairy cunt. Show me how hot your are for big dark cocks."

"Oh shit, I love dark meat. I love big Arab cocks, and Paki cocks, and Indian cocks, and black men's cocks." I know this well. She has certainly never hidden her considerable interest in non-white men. We went to Cairo for a long weekend this summer and Emma spent quite a bit of it on her hands and knees in our hotel room taking the quite enormous tool of the Arab room service boy up her lilly-white English bottom while I filled her slippery fanny. On the morning we left I watched her bend over for him one final time and noticed his puckered anus winking between his taut hairy buns. Overcome with almost irrational lust I knelt behind him and thrust my tongue into his sweaty shithole and rimmed him for a while before feeding my cock up his butt and fucking his boycunt while he drove his own massive boner up my whimpering girlfriend's rear. It was an experience that we are both keen to repeat as soon as we can.

Emma slobbers lustfully over the rubber dong in my hand, no doubt recalling the Arab lad's tasty pole as she does so. Dirty bitch.

"Oh God, you filthy bastard!" She exclaims as I force the dong deep into her juicy cunt and resume stabbing my cock into her arse.

"I thought you'd love some double penetration, you dirty slut!" I exclaimed. "I should bring some mates from the cricket team and give you a proper seeing to - me up your shitter, another big teenage cock in your puss, one in your mouth and another between those big sweaty jugs of yours."

She moans loudly. "Yeah, fuck my holes Shafiq. Fuck both my holes!"

I corkscrew the dong in her pussy as I drive it deeper whilst she bounces on my cock. In the mirror I see the expression of ecstasy on her face. Viscous cooze is spilling from her twat, running down the shaft of her Arab dildo and dripping from its fake balls onto the bed. She takes hold of the dong and like a woman possessed fucks herself using the Arab phallus. She then pulls it out and draws it to her mouth, guzzling greedily as her own fanny juice dribbles from the corners of her mouth and down her chin. She briefly holds my gaze in the mirror before driving the dong back up her pussy. I move my hands back to her C-cups and slap them savagely as I continue to thrust my rigid prick into her sluttily offered arsehole.

"That's what you need Miss," I roar, "A fat cock up your hot sexy arse. Tell me how much you love it!"

"Fuck, I love it," she moans breathlessly with glee. "Yeah, I love being bent over with a cock rammed up my arse. I love feeling my arse burn as some dirty fucker prizes open my dark hole."

Conscious of the cum starting to fizz in my nuts I reach forward and grab a length of her long hair in each hand to produce a crude rein. Her head reels back as I pull hard on the hair bridle and continue to thrust mercilessly into her anus. Locked in place with her arse skewered by my cock and her hair in my unrelenting grip, Emma wails like a bitch on heat as I ride her like a horse and fuck her like a dog, slamming up her rear passage. With each thrust her body lurches forward under the weight of my frenzied humping.

"Give it to me Shafiq! Stab my shitty arse! Spill your cream in my bowels!" Emma cries, my cock sawing in and out of her ravaged arsehole.

Releasing her hair I clutch her hips, bracing them before jack hammering my cock into her tight arsehole. I slap her arse cheeks, bring my hand down hard on each quivering buttock, then moving my hand back up to her udders, I close my eyes basking in the glorious satisfaction of fucking my tasty girlfriend in the most nasty and undignified way. I reach down between her spread knees and pick one of her turds, still warm. I bring it to my mouth and allow myself a surreptitious lick of my girlfriend's incomparable dung, then lean forward and without warning smear her hot shit-log over her sweaty tits.

"Oh you filthy bastard," she mews, "you're a pervert."

"It's what dirty bitches like you need Miss," I growl, "Their own shit smeared over their jugs while they get porked up their shitty buttholes."

"Oh this is so wild. I think I'm gonna come, having my hooters smeared with my own shit," she pants, just before she begins bucking like a pony on my cock, a shattering orgasm washing over her abused body. While she climaxes I shove my prick harder up her guts than ever before, my hands enjoying her big, shit-smeared paps. Suddenly she cries aloud.

"Oooh God, I can't take any more. Take it out and cum over shitty teats." She pleads.

Despite her obvious distress I cannot now control my wicked desire to bust her arse and hear her scream. With a huge grin I slowly withdrew my cock from her smoking arse, which causes her to sigh with grateful relief.

"Thank you baby", she whimpers with an appreciative smile on her saintly face. "You're cock is just too big!"

Without a word I continue pulling my shaft out of her arse but pause when only the tip peaked inside her ruptured orifice. Then as Emma tries to shift from her obedient pose I grip her shoulders roughly, holding her in place.

"You're not going anywhere bitch!" I hiss, watching the innocent smile drain from her face. "Not until I finish busting your arse!"

She screams as I plunge my cock back into her tender back passage, which envelopes my cock in snug hold.

"What are you doing?" Emma cries in pain.

"Fucking you the only way you deserve it bitch! Up your dirty shit hole!" I snarl, pummeling her slack, farting arse with abandon. "I'm gonna give you a back door delivery you won't forget bitch."

I steer my cock deep into her arsehole and savour the image in the mirror of Emma leaning forward on her knees, arms locked behind her back and moaning as I fuck her tail. I clutch her shoulders again, my fingers pressing into her flesh, and pump her arse violently, feeling a delirious tingling in my balls.

"Come on, you mother fucker, bugger my dirty shithole until you shoot!" Emma grunts with tears in her eyes, resigned to receiving my cock up her arse. "Blow that load up my turd hole then."

She retrieves her chewed pillow and bites down hard on it again. Stabbing the length of my cock into her tight sexy arse I lurch over Emma's gorgeous body and blast my cum deep into her bowels. More cum pumps from my cock, the salty liquid filling and stinging her ravaged back passage. I slip my hands from her shoulders and cradle her swinging beshitted tits, squeezing them as the remainder of my jism spills into her arse.

"Fuck, that was good baby!" I groan. "Nothing like a bitch's tight arse to milk my cock dry."

Emma, with her head still buried in the pillow, doesn't respond. Then, much to her lament, I slowly drove my spent and shit-soiled cock in and out arse. Emma's moans escape from the pillow as I prolong the experience. With my balls now completely drained I withdraw from Emma's tight arse. I kneel back and enjoy the view of Emma's well fucked hole. The aftershocks of her orgasm are still washing over her body and I notice that she is still thrusting the dildo into her cunt. Her anus gapes obscenely and filthily open and the temptation is too much. Emma lets out a low groan as she feels my softening prick snaking up into her shit-pit once more. By the time I am fully embedded in her shitter I am starting to become quite flaccid, so holding her hips tightly I relax and relieve myself, pissing into her rectum. I hold her slim body tightly, pissing like a racehorse up her guts and suddenly I feel her shake and whimper. She is having another orgasm, her bowels full of her boyfriend's hot piss.

12