What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of Emma's friends seemed to have the occasionally fantasy about being fucked by an older man, someone more experienced in the art of lovemaking who would give them earth-shattering orgasms. During this kind of girl-talk, Emma kept quiet. Her interest was at the other end of the scale. She fantasised about teenage boys. After all, orgasms had always come easily to Emma (so to speak) and what these strapping youths lacked in experience they made up for in youthful enthusiasm and virility. Beside, part of her deepest fantasy was that she would teach these boys; show them how to pleasure a woman. Her recurring and hottest fantasy, and one that she had shared with Tom many times, took place in her class room, in the course of a lesson. Tom would be there with her, standing behind her, undressing her, exposing her large breasts to a class of eighteen year old sixth-form boys. There would be gasps as he shucked down her panties and everyone saw her bushy fanny, and then further gasps of admiration and disbelief as Tom lay on her desk and she squatted over him and took his huge prick into her back-passage in one, fluid motion.

The boys would get their cocks out, wanking themselves to hardness as they watched their sexy teacher buggering herself on her boyfriend's fat cock, her big tits bouncing. Gradually the lads would get naked and Emma would study their naked bodies: still skinny but with developing musculature, their hard man sized cocks looking gigantic on their still boyish bodies. Some would be of average size, others larger than average, some huge. The largest erections of all would be sported by the black lads, the Arabs and the Pakistanis, the very cocks that Emma desired to fuck her into oblivion. As Tom's massive prick filled her shitter she would salivate at the sight of the naked boys surrounding her, pre-cum dripping from their bulbous bell-ends. Leaning forward, she would open her mouth and one of the lads would thrust his cock into her mouth. Suddenly, as she slurps greedily on the huge brown pole in her gob, she feels several pairs of hands pawing her naked body, fingering her quim, pinching her nips and squeezing her breasts. She sucks a succession of cocks as Tom continues to bugger her and other boys maul her ripe tits. She has already taken two salty loads down her throat by the time Tom fills her bottom with jism. Her legs trembling, she walks over to a well-hung black boy who is sitting on a chair wanking, and straddles him, allowing the hairy wet lips of her sex slide slowly down his coal-black shaft until he is buried to the root in her vadge. He sucks her breasts and she rides him.

Holding her buttocks apart to display her spunk-dripping gaping anus she hears Tom invite one of the youths to sodomise her. The boy who comes to slip his cock up her rear is smaller than Tom but the sheer excitement of being buggered by a teenage boy is enough to make her cum. Before long the boys cum too and a pair young cocks fill her cunt and shitter with spunk Lying on her desk with her knees pulled back to her shoulders Emma then takes a series of hard cocks in her arse and the air is filled with the earthy aroma of her back passage. A huge-cocked Sikh boy is ploughing her shit-trench while the black boy who has already butt-fucked her licks her sperm-filled vadge. Either side of her are Asian lads who are sucking and biting her nipples and above her a slim skinhead lad feeds his bloated pole into her mouth. He fucks her orally until he comes, filling his mouth with a torrent of viscous semen. Out of her corner of her eye she can see the other boys, jacking their hard pricks. Some are sucking off their mates and two boys are even fucking. An Arab lad is bending over and grunting as another slams his enormous schlong into his hairy arse, their lemon-sized bollocks slapping together with every harsh thrust. She feels the Sikh ejaculate into her rectum and withdraw his cock. Immediately the black boy tonguing her groove takes the beshitted brown dong into his mouth and sucks it clean, tasting the depths of his dirty teacher's bottom on his classmate's knob.

Her shitter now maddeningly empty of randy young cock-meat, Emma pleads for someone else to come and fuck her shitter, sighing with sluttish satisfaction as yet another turgid rod of brown gristle slides into her fur-choked shithole to fill her bowels. She begins to moan in ecstasy, because although this lad's cock is not overly long, his huge girth stretches her tortured shit-ring to the limit. She tells him how good his cock feels up her shitter, how much she loves to be buggered and how she deserves to be treated like a slut because she uses her arse more for sex than for shitting. The tightly muscled Pakistani boy humping her shit-pipe pinches her nipples hard, making her gasp with pain and delight. He begins to slap her lolling tits and calls her a filthy slut. The tall Arab lad whom she had just watched being fucked stands over her and squats down so that his arsehole is poised above her mouth. Emma inhales the scent of his butt-crack and teases his hole with her tongue. His anus is tightly clenched, but as Emma probes his ringpiece he lets his fuckhole relax and his Arab mate's scalding cum slithers from his shitter into her open mouth. His shithole now slack and gaping, Emma slides her tongue up into the torrid cavity of his arse and laps like a dog at his spunk-filled passage. The Arab boy's circumcised cock is still hugely erect and the Pakistani lad shagging her bum leans forward to take it into his mouth. The combined sensations of his teacher deep-rimming his tingling shithole and his classmate lashing his bell-end made him cum in seconds, pumping a big load of hot spadge down the Pakistani lad's throat.

The Pakistani bellows as he shoots his load far up her intestines and the Arab boy dismounts and retires to a corner to wank himself to stiffness again, hoping for a go at Miss Boswell's shitbox later on. The Pakistani's place is immediately taken by his twin brother, who begins to bugger her. Several other lads fancy being rimmed too and they take turns squatting over their teacher's face, shivering with excitement as she hungrily laps their puckered buttholes. Emma relishes the variety of young, male arseholes that she is presented with; some hairy, some smooth; some tightly clenched and some, belonging to those who know how to get rimmed, pushed out lasciviously so that they can get the maximum benefit from her probing tongue; some lads have been fucked and they fart and strain their rectal contents into her mouth; some are soapy clean and others sweaty and ripe. Whatever the qualities of the adolescent turdholes presented to her, Emma eats them all with the same sluttish abandon, as her own turdhole is filled with yet another cock.

As the last boy dumps his load in her guts, Tom kneels in front of her and parts her buttocks with his fingers, rimming her slack anus with his tongue. The accumulated jism which fills her arsehole begins to gurgle and belch from her shattered sphincter, pooling on her boyfriend's tongue before he swallows it noisily. Emma climaxes again as she shits their arse-flavoured cum into Tom's mouth, pushing down with her shitting muscles to expel the last few gobs. Then the inevitable happens and she feels a turd travel down her rectum and nudge against her shithole. Her battered butthole is too well-fucked and slippery to hold it in, but the turd is huge and it protrudes a good couple of inches from her sexy bottom. Her pussy seems to go into spasm as she realises that her lover is licking it; licking her turd watched by a classroom full of naked, horny, big-dicked teen lads. At last she can hold it in no longer and she lets the entire massive log slither out of her arse into Tom's cupped hands. He stands up and, thrusting his hard prick once more into her filthy crap-hole, smears the steaming log over her jugs, pinching her shitty nipples as he buggers her to one, final orgasm.

In recent versions of this fantasy, Emma made sure Shafiq had a starring role. His would be the huge cock that she saved until last, that filled her chuff like no other. And now here he was, standing in front of her and trying not to gawp at her tits. She realised in an instant that she could have him if she wanted to; she could end the evening on her hands and knees sweating and grunting like a sow as her 18 year old fantasy lover buggered her over and over again. Her sane, sensible side knew this was madness. It could cause endless difficulties and complications, it could spell the and of her career, unmasking in the tabloid papers as a filthy pervert. But the churning in her fanny told her another story: a night of passion with a stonkingly well-hung teenage boy. And besides, who would believe any teenager who claimed not just to have slept with his teacher but also to have buggered her.

Emma told him to fetch a glass from the bar. She watched his tight buns as he walked and felt a sudden urge to bury her face in his tight behind, pulling down his jeans and pants and licking up and down his sweaty cleft before seeking out the wrinkled nut of his anus and rimming him. She loved men's bottoms. Nothing got her going as quickly as a pair of nicely chiselled, taut buttcheeks. Yes, butt first, then shoulders, then bollocks. She loved guys with really big low-hanging bollocks. Cock size wasn't vital, although as every woman who loves anal knows, the bigger the cock the better the stimulation through the pussy wall during anal. A really massive dick could make her feel like her arse and cunt were being fucked at the same time. Just before leaving her room Emma had decided to forego the jeans in favour of a skirt, leaving aside her knickers too. She dipped a finger into her furry quim and felt how wet she was. She wondered whether Shafiq would be able to smell her arousal.

Shafiq returned with another glass and another bottle. He was trying to get her pissed. Emma felt momentarily shocked until she reflected that she had been thinking of getting him pissed moments earlier. Shafiq, who thanks to his conservative upbringing was not in the habit of drinking, thought that he might need some Dutch courage so poured himself a hefty glass of a buttery, cool Chablis, topping up his teacher's glass at the same time as he sat beside her. The conversation, after a few tongue-tied moments on both side, progressed easily into small talk. They moved through hobbies and family to girlfriends. Shafiq was surprisingly frank on that subject, explaining why he had originally got the hots for Sarah Price.

"It was her breasts I suppose," he said cooly, taking a mouthful of wine and studying Emma's reaction, "I mean not that they're huge, although I suppose they are quite big, more their beauty; they're so shapely and ripe. Even when she doesn't wear a bra, her breasts are perfectly firm and round." Emma swallowed hard.

"Like yours," he added, looking intently into Emma's eyes. Emma could feel her nipples protruding like bullets, knowing that their aroused state would be visible to Shafiq.

"Well, I suppose all men like tits, don't they?" she laughed, attempting to defuse the intensity of the situation somewhat.

"Oh I'm not sure about that," he said with a slight smile, "I think I actually prefer bottoms more. That's why I don't fancy skinny lasses. I like nice full bottoms. The natural look. I mean, Sarah's got a really nice arse, don't you think?"

Emma could only nod silently, painfully aware that her nipples were shamelessly advertising her lust. She made a lame excuse that must be a draft in the bar, then realised too late that this comment only drew further attention to her ripe and shapely baps.

"Could be," Shafiq mused, "But Sarah always got hard nips when she was horny." Then, quite brazenly, he brought his hand up to Emma's trembling bosom and let his fingertips gently brush across the nipple of her right tit. The touch was quite electric, shooting bolts of pleasure through her teats into the pit of her belly.

"Pinch them." A voice leapt from nowhere and tumbled out of Emma's mouth before she had realised what she was saying. By the time she had realised, Shafiq was already pinching both of her aching nipples.

"Mmmm," he cooed, "Even harder than I am." As if forced by an invisible hand, Emma laid a hand on Shafiq's crotch and groped for his dick. She found it easily -- snaking down the left leg of his jeans. It was spongy and hugely thick. She didn't explore it's length; the girth was enough. Shafiq's left hand was cupping her right teat now, teasing her hard nipple with his thumb. With the hand with which she had just felt his cock, she removed it. Shafiq's hands disappeared below the table and he appeared to be rearranging his 'undercarriage'. That was one of Tom's less endearing public habit too, Emma thought.

They sat in silence for what seemed like an age, but was probably only a second or too. Gently, Shafiq took her right hand in his left and brought it down under the table. Emma was somehow powerless to resist. Again she felt his throbbing cock, but now he had released it from the confines of his jeans and she was gripping his naked, fleshy prick! This time she could not tear her hand from the very organ which she had imagined so many times. Gingerly, she let her hand trace down the thick shaft until she felt the prominent ridge of his glans. A tingle of excitement ran through her as she realised that despite the massive girth and length of his cock, Shafiq wasn't even fully hard yet. Gently, but with a firm grip, she began to masturbate him under the table. There would be no going back after this, but it was as if her hand was glued to his gorgeous cock which was growing ever bigger and harder in her fist.

Shafiq looked at her with his dark eyes and then put his hand on hers, stroking it gently. Then he slid his fingers along the underside of her soft arm, letting them brush against the swell of her breast, making the heaving pap jiggle under her top. Emma looked into Shafiq's eyes and let out a quivering sigh. He took it as the signal it was: she wanted him badly. Shafiq slid his hand down her flat belly and under the table and started stroking her thigh, his fingers sliding upwards underneath her skirt. Emma felt her pussy opening and closing on its own, preparing for Shafiq's eager fingers to enter her.

She gasped as he slid two long digits deep inside the slick tunnel of her bushy cunt at the same time as he stroked his thumb back and forth across her throbbing clitoris. Emma rolled her eyes with pleasure. The sensation felt so erotic she wanted to lean over the bar table and let Shafiq fuck her right then and there. Shafiq fingers were sliding in and out of Emma's slippery puss as he leaned across and softly kissed her neck. Emma thought she would faint with pleasure. She could feel Shafiq's huge erection and the way he was kissing her ears and neck sent waves of delight up her throat to her ears. She shivered with passion and pleasure, her huge breasts heaving. Then Shafiq added a third finger, driving all three deep into her cunt, and she had to bite her lip to stop herself crying out as she quivered and shook in orgasm.

As her orgasm began to ebb away, her lips found his and they kissed passionately. Slowly, he withdrew his fingers from her churning cunt with a loud slurp that made Emma blush hotly and licked his fingers, savouring the taste of his teacher's arousal. Emma looked at Shafiq and realized she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her. She wanted to suck his gorgeous prick until it exploded in her mouth. She wanted to lick from his arsehole to the huge brown bell-end of his cock and then take every last inch into her mouth and down her throat, sucking on his tool until she'd drained his balls of every last drop of their deliciously salty load.

"It's time we got back to the hotel," Emma said, her voice unsteady.

"Good idea," Shafiq said quietly.

As they hurried through the lamp-lit streets of Paris Emma couldn't take her eyes off the outline of his obviously bulging crotch. Nor could she ignore the spasming between her own legs. As they neared the hotel she realised she couldn't wait a moment longer. She led him into a dark side alley and behind a pile of wooden crates shielding them from view of the street, and against the wall, kissed his mouth hard. She pressed her tits to his chest and felt Shafiq's hand drop to her waist and caress her arse.

"Let me suck you off," she begged, unable to control her urges.

Shafiq nodded in agreement, then unzipped his swollen fly and pulled out his rigid prick. Shafiq stayed on his feet, Emma dropped to her knees. She took his hard, young prick in her mouth and suckled the tip, licking up and down the shaft until he had grown to full thickness. Taking more and more of his cock into her mouth she forced her head forward, straightened her neck and deep-throated his cock with a single slurp, managing to take almost two thirds of it down her gullet, saliva drooling from the corners of her mouth. He took her head in his hands and began guiding the tempo of her suction. Shafiq had a very salty cock, Emma found out. This was a welcome discovery, because the saltiness made her especially thirsty for the jizz Shafiq would eventually shoot. However, she was in no hurry to drain his balls. She took her time, wanting to really get acquainted with just how Shafiq was hung. He had about more than a foot of cock -- bigger than any prick she had ever sucked. Twelve or thirteen very thick inches. And his balls, when she fished them out of his jeans to fondle them, were fat and round and smooth, the kind guaranteed to produce plenty of cum.

"You give great head, Miss," Shafiq murmured. "Never had a better blowjob." When she heard this, Emma immediately thought of Sarah Price wrapping her lips around Shafiq's huge brown shaft and sucking him. Perhaps she could be persuaded to join them sometime? Her and Tom partner swapping with two of their pupils. But, in the meantime, first things first. She had a blowjob to give and was more than hungry enough for a bellyful of Shafiq's teenage fuck cream to put that delicious thought aside for the moment. Shafiq's jeans were down to his knees. Emma put her hand between his thighs and stroked the crack of his arse, touching his tightly puckered anus with her fingertip.

"Did Sarah ever finger your arsehole Shafiq?" she asked, slurping up at him with a mouthful of prick.

"Fuck yes! I always get off extra hard from that," he answered. "Fingerfuck my arsehole real deep, so I can feel it right behind my nuts."

Somebody had definitely been giving Shafiq expert treatment. But Sarah wasn't the only one who could fingerfuck a boy's arsehole with a magic touch. Emma set to work proving her own talent in this area, reaching between her legs to dip a finger in her sopping quim to moisten it, then digging into Shafiq's sweaty arse channel to find his tightly puckered butt. When her finger found his anus, she wormed it inside, slipping it up into his rectum and began to massage the crucial gland at the base of Shafiq's balls.

"Oooooh," Shafiq moaned with approval, "That's so good Miss."

"Mmm-hmmmm," Emma gurgled with anticipation. Deep-throating his prick, squeezing his balls and fingerfucking his arsehole, she gradually brought Shafiq toward the bursting point. Soon Shafiq was bucking his crotch, pulling Emma's face against him every time he fucked forward.

"Won't be long now, Miss," he gasped. Emma was ready for her creamy reward. With her mouth, hand and finger she applied extra pressure to Shafiq's cock, balls and arsehole. That did the trick. The dam between Shafiq's legs abruptly broke.

"What a load!" he croaked as he came. Emma had to agree as she feasted on his spurting prick. Shafiq's cum was so rich and plentiful that, as she swallowed it, she had the fantasy she could actually live on a meal of Shafiq's scum without having to eat or drink anything else. But after two hefty spurts, Shafiq pulled his cock from her mouth and pinched it just below the helmet, temporarily stemming the flow of delicious semen. Emma looked at him like a child who has had a favourite toy taken away.