What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me more," Shafiq whispered. Fahim did not answer, he just kept chewing on Shafiq's fat rod, moaning with lust. His fingers still caressed the most sensitive part of Shafiq's insides.

"Come on, man. . . Gimme more. I want it."

Slowly, Fahim disengaged his full lips from the most sensitive part of Shafiq's outsides. He licked the head a little more, then he said, "Sure. I'll do you good."

"Yeah, I need that."

Fahim pressed his fingers harder into Shafiq's shithole. Shafiq just closed his eyes and smiled, inhaling through his clenched white teeth.

"Oh, wow. . . I just wish that it was your cock doing it."

"Shit, that does it!"

Fahim got up on his hands and knees, turning Shafiq over on his stomach. He kept his two fingers inside of him the whole time. Shafiq was now pinned down by Fahim's other hand, pressing tight at the small of his back.

Shafiq felt his heart pound with excitement. Fahim rested his cock in Shafiq's crack as he reached for his hastily removed trousers with both hands. He pulled out a small plastic bottle from the pocket and flipped open its cap. He squirted a jet of clear liquid along the full, hard length of his twitching, aching pole. The big head was pointing up along Shafiq's spine. A lot of the cool lube hit Shafiq over the butt.

"That felt good. What is it?"

"It's my lube."

Shafiq was still a bit nervous. If that scent was what it felt like, there was something quite spicy in that lube. When Fahim squirted more of it directly onto his now empty, eager arsehole, he knew for sure. It burned and cooled at the same time. As the fluid found its way in through the folds, the same sensation continued on the inside.

"Oh, man, you're going to fuck me with that?"

"Yeah. Feels great, doesn't it?"

"Well, yeah, but. . . Whoa!"

Fahim had inserted his two fingers again, this time coated with lube. It did not feel painful, as Shafiq had feared. Rather, it added to the intense sexual pleasure of having two large fingers ever so softly probing his arse. With his other hand, Fahim started rubbing Shafiq's back. He splashed more oil on his skin and felt Shafiq relax under his touch. The strong scent of the oil soon covered them both. Now, Fahim was ready to enter his horny friend. He slicked his cock over once more with his right hand, letting his left hand fingers remain inside of Shafiq. There was plenty of lubrication, so he knew that he would not hurt the boy. He would give him just as much pleasure as he would take for himself.

He moved back a little to put the end of his organ next to the slippery opening. He inserted a third finger to stretch Shafiq a bit more and prepare him for what was coming. Then he removed his fingers from Shafiq's ripe arse and let him feel the emptiness for a second. After that, he could easily enter the first few inches of his hot penis into the tight arse that was so ready for it. His large head went in easily, and then it was just a long, steady push to get the rest of his shaft to impale Shafiq's greedy boy-cunt. Fahim enjoyed the strong muscles in Shafiq's back when he moved over them, brushing against the naked skin with his own smooth chest.

Shafiq lifted his hips off the floor to meet the meat which he was receiving. His arms were reaching out over the floor to support him from the elbow down, his muscular upper arms not touching the floor. He held his hands in front of his head, so that he could brace himself and push back. His legs were spread wide apart, slowly working his hips left to right at the same time as he raised his arse. At first, his stiff cock was pressed between his abs and the floor, but as he shifted his position it began to regain freedom, starting at the base and the heavy balls.

Fahim reached down and hugged Shafiq closer. He put his right arm over Shafiq's shoulder and pulled him in as he fucked him. Shafiq moved further down, onto the last inch or so that still was not inside of him.

Each thrust sent Shafiq a little bit further forward along the floor. Fahim had powerful thighs, and they were spread even wider than Shafiq's, giving him complete control over each inch he buried in Shafiq. Shafiq felt the burning coolness all over his back now, but it felt more concentrated in his arse. Fahim felt electrified every time his nipples moved against Shafiq's back, because even though it was extremely warm in the small room, the ointment helped expand the superficial blood vessels. Fahim knew that his nipples stood out like little dicks on his pecs. They were very sensitive, and having them graze Shafiq's back while he was fucking him up the arse with his enormous cock was pure heaven. He pressed tighter against his lover. Every time he flexed his arse, pulling out to push deeper, he could feel the air against his own hole. And he could feel the need grow. He started biting at Shafiq's shoulder muscles. When he was pushing in, his own arse did not feel as eager to be fucked.

Before Fahim started to pull back out again, he stopped inside to enjoy it. He hugged Shafiq tight. He could feel his heavy organ throb inside of Shafiq, both of them enjoying the close contact. His hard flesh released a steady stream of pre-come, which was still oozing out when he slowly began to move. He could feel Shafiq pushing him out, helping him on his way.

"Uuuuunnnnhhh. . ." Shafiq moaned as they separated. When Fahim got up, Shafiq stayed on his stomach for a little while with his arse still exposed. His open hole was stretched wide, slowly returning to its normal size, but still fully able to take Fahim's large meat.

"Come on, man. Turn over," Fahim said.

Shafiq slowly started to move. As he rolled over, his huge organ sprang free. It was standing at attention, its thick shaft pointing almost straight up, curving slightly towards Shafiq's chest. Fahim drew a breath of excitement when he saw its glistening head. Normally he didn't get fucked, but he was too turned on by the enormous size of the young lad's fuck-rod. He put his right hand around the shaft. His fingers could not quite reach all the way, just like with his own manhood. With the tip of his tongue he touched the hot, slimy cock-head. Fahim lapped and slurped and enjoyed the pure maleness of the tower between Shafiq's muscular thighs. His lips were stretched wide around Shafiq's thick penis, and both teenagers were in heaven.

After a while, Shafiq's hand found Fahim's arse. Two fingers slowly probed the puckered hole, and Fahim remembered what he had wanted so much only minutes ago.

"Yeah, I think it's time too," Fahim said.

"Just lube me up and I'm ready to go," Shafiq answered cockily.

Fahim got more of his lube and applied lots of it to Shafiq. All over him. Some on his cock, some on his balls, some on his stomach and thighs. The ointment in it brought out a new color in Shafiq's dark skin. Balls, thighs, cock, balls, stomach, cock. . . Fahim lubed him up good. Shafiq twitched with pleasure every time he felt Fahim touch him.

The humid air in the hotel room was ripe with sweat, cum, lube, ointment, and the unmistakable scent of horny male butt, and the effect was aphrodisiac.

Fahim got up on his feet and stood over Shafiq and started to squat over him. He readied himself to be impaled on Shafiq's enormous truncheon of meat. Shafiq held it with both hands, trying to aim it straight at the hungry hole which he could see behind the swaying balls. When they made contact, it was explosive. Shafiq let go of his hardon and left it all to Fahim, who was pressing down wildly on top of him.

Breathing as if he were pumping iron, Fahim pushed his arse towards Shafiq along the hard organ to get more of it inside his horny shitter. All of it. Shafiq too felt his own muscles flex as if he were at the gym. Fahim's arse was very tight, and pushing deeper in from that position was hard work.

Both youths kept groaning, grunting, and panting just as if they were lifting weights. Their defined muscles were shiny with a thin coat of sweat, making them slippery to touch. They liked that; once Fahim had all of Shafiq inside, they hugged and rubbed against each other as much as they could.

After a while, Fahim sat up again. He wanted to get some serious fucking done. His huge cock was as hard as ever, jutting out at an angle over Shafiq's sweaty washboard stomach.

"Ride me, stud!" Shafiq moaned. He grabbed hold of Fahim's dick with both hands and began jacking it.

"Fuck that's good, man," Fahim gasped."Damn, you're good."

"You like this?" Shafiq said, still jerking the big Arab cock in front of him.

"Yeah!"

"Thissss?" He bucked his hips a little, meeting Fahim's fucking motion.

"Yeah!!!"

"Thissss?" He did it again.

"YEAH!!!"

The whole time, Shafiq's thick fuckrod was rubbing hard against Fahim's prostate gland. Every time he bucked his hips, it pressed even harder onto it. Shafiq kept jacking Fahim's meat, and Fahim kept moving his tender arsehole up and down over Shafiq's well-equipped crotch.

He was getting sore, he knew it, but it felt so good at the same time. He just could not quit. At least not until he was there. While Fahim was thinking about his arse, he had his eyes closed for a second. He opened them only to see Shafiq closing in on his drooling, rock-hard member. Craning his neck, he took the tip of Fahim's cock in his mouth. He rested on his left elbow and used his free hand to keep a steady beat on the meat. He could see Fahim's heavy balls move, and he felt his own balls contract too. They were getting closer and closer. Together. They were getting closer together, closer to each other.

"Oh, man, this is it," Fahim cried, thrusting his arse onto Shafiq's cock with violent sexual frenzy. Shafiq licked and sucked and jacked. They both knew that they would shoot their loads at exactly the same time. As Shafiq felt his ejaculation begin, he could taste the first few hot drops of semen that spurted out of Fahim's piss slit. Within seconds, they were both creaming as if they were going to do it for the rest of their lives.

Fahim shuddered and shouted with joy as he fired jet after jet of sizzling cum into Shafiq's mouth. Shafiq sucked harder than before, to get all of that thick, heavy man-juice into his mouth. He did not want to lose a drop of it. His own balls emptied their content deep inside of Fahim with a series of powerful bursts. Fahim felt the hot liquid spread along Shafiq's hard shaft. As he pressed himself closer to Shafiq during the aftermath of their mutual orgasm, he could feel the warm organ sliding easier inside his arse now, slipping through the thick load of come he had deposited there.

Finally, Fahim's softening cock slipped from Shafiq's tingling arsehole with a plop and the two fucked-out studs lay on the floor, panting heavily. Their post-fuck daze was punctured by the trilling of Shafiq's mobile.

"Shafiq?" It was Miss Boswell.

"Yeah?"

"Where are you?" she asked, "It's eleven thirty."

"Shit," Shafiq had forgotten the time."You sound horny."

"I've been horny all day," she said softly, "Thinking about your big prick up my arse."

"And in your cunt."

"Christ yes," she purred."Both. Up my arse and in my cunt."

"That could be arranged," Shafiq smiled, looking at Fahim."You into being DP'd?"

"Oh yes, but who?"

"A mate," Shafiq told her."Fahim. He's the concierge here. In fact he's here with me now."

"I don't know," Emma hesitated, "We can't risk being caught."

"I know," Shafiq reassured her, "But it would be wild don't you reckon?"

There was silence from Emma's end of the line.

"So, you coming?"

"Give me ten minutes."

=================

Ten minutes later Emma allowed the two horny youths to undress her and then lay back on Shafiq's bed. The boys needed no further invitation, and lay down on either side of her. They began fondling and stroking Emma's tits and cunt, while Emma's hands were busy stroking their horny pricks. Shafiq pressed his lips over Emma's, sending his tongue inside her mouth and contacting her tongue with his. Licking each other's tongues, they kissed in building passion. Shafiq felt down between Emma's thighs to her pussy. He ran his finger down the slit to the pussy hole, then back up to her clit. At each contact with her clit, Emma gave her hips an involuntary lurch upwards. Fahim's fingers were also busy at her tits and nipples.

The pleasure was too much for Emma, as one stud sucked and felt her tits and another rubbed her clit and kissed the hell out of her. She felt Shafiq's fingers probe her cunt hole, which was already very wet and slick. A finger entered her pussy, followed by another. The fingers fucked in and out of her wet cunt. Slowly at first, they fucked in, then out. Shafiq placed his thumb over Emma's clit at the same time that he was fucking his two fingers in and out of her cunt.

Soon, Emma could hold out no longer, and felt the beginnings of an orgasm approaching. Her eyes were closed, lips and tongue still attended by Shafiq's, tits being satisfyingly fondled, clit and hot cunt being strummed. Her legs spread widely as she began bucking against Shafiq's hand. A cry of delight was stifled by Shafiq's mouth, fastened over hers, as she bucked and came. The boys had to hold on to keep up with Emma's frenzied heaving as she came and came. The thought that they were responsible for Emma's state was enough to send pre-cum running out the tips of their cocks. Emma slowly relaxed as the spasms came slower, and Shafiq slowed down his strumming of her clit and cunt. She opened her eyes and looked at Shafiq and Fahim, knowing that it was time to satisfy some hard cock-meat.

She reached over to Shafiq's aching prick and encircled the base with her hand. She rubbed the underside of the tensed cock with her thumb, and the stiff cock-shaft pulsed under her touch. Her fingers roved over the swollen head of Shafiq's prick, lightly brushing over the piss-slit, then rubbing down the underside of the cock-meat, back to the sensitive cockhead, around the tip, and back down to his balls. She caressed Shafiq's balls, lightly brushing them with her fingers, fondling and playing with them.

Shafiq lay back and groaned with pleasure, as Emma expertly played with his cock and balls. Emma began jacking him off, in an expert up-and-down motion, strongly gripping the loose skin at the base of his prick and pulling back and forth. Slowly at first, then a little bit faster, she stroked his cock up and down, up and down.

Then, as if pulled by a magnet, Emma began to slide her head down toward Shafiq's throbbing hard-on. She kissed under Shafiq's neck, then down to his chest, first taking one nipple in her mouth, then the other. Farther down, she kissed his belly, then down below the waist. At each touch of her lips and tongue, Shafiq gave a lurch upwards. Emma paused with her mouth near Shafiq's cock-head. Shafiq placed his hand on the back of Emma's head and gave a slight push downward, indicating his desire.

Emma's tongue snaked out of her mouth and she gave a tentative lick at the tip of Shafiq's cock, tasting the leaking fuck fluids. Pleased with the taste, Emma began running her tongue around the tip, and under the prickhead. She licked up and down the cock-shaft, on top and underneath, and around the prick-knob until the whole monster prick was covered in a shiny film of wetness. Then, beginning at the cock-tip, she licked downward until she came to Shafiq's loaded balls. She continued her downward motion and began licking and kissing the tender balls as Shafiq lay back and enjoyed her mouth. She licked and kissed his balls with tender loving care. First one ball, then the other popped into her mouth, and she stroked Shafiq's hot prick with one hand, while gently caressing his balls with her mouth.

On her knees, bending over Shafiq's prostrate form, she felt Fahim fondle her cunt. She spread her legs farther apart to allow Fahim to get his fingers between her legs and onto her clit. Fahim's fingers slipped into her cunt gash. He fucked them all the way into her pussy, and felt underneath with his other hand until he located her clit. He began rubbing the tender nubbin with his forefinger and thumb, circling, stroking, and pulling the sensitive clit while Emma gave involuntary jerks in response. Fahim had three fingers in her pussy, and began to move them slowly from side to side, in circles, and back and forth, fucking his fingers in and out. Emma could only gasp with the good feelings.

Now she carefully removed Shafiq's balls from her mouth and once again moved up to the swollen head of his throbbing cock. Placing her lips over his cocktip, she sucked strongly as if drinking through a straw, which was what she was trying to do. Opening her lips a little wider, she slid them down his twitching prickshaft, giving Shafiq the sensation of penetrating a tight fuck hole. Emma tried to swallow the whole thing, but failed by an inch. She began to slowly bob her head up and down the hard boner, sometimes stopping with her lips locked around the cock-head and running her tongue over the opening in the tip, then around the cock-head again.

Now sucking the stiff prick-meat in and out of her mouth, she grabbed the base of the prick with her hand and began jacking it up and down into her hot, wet mouth. She stroked and pulled the prick-meat into her mouth. Expertly, she pistoned her head up and down on the hard cock while Shafiq lay back, unable to do anything but enjoy her sucking mouth.

With her mouth stuffed full of hard prick, Emma felt the beginning of another climax as Fahim's fingers worked back and forth in her wet cunt gash and on her horny clit. A muffled groan escaped from around the gagging fuck tool, as he came. Her clit seemed to expand as the waves of orgasm filled her whole body. She ground her hips and arse back onto Fahim's tending hands. Uncontrollably, she now bobbed her head faster and faster on Shafiq's cock. Finally, panting for breath, she stopped moving, with her mouth still covering Shafiq's prick-meat. Shafiq, not wishing her to stop, raised his hips into Emma's face as a signal for her to continue her cocksucking.

But Emma had other ideas. She pulled her head gently off of Shafiq's twitching fuck pole, and switched to Fahim's smaller, but highly satisfactory, seven-inch prick. Again, she started licking a piece of throbbing cock-meat, licking over the opening in the tip, around the sensitive head, and down the underside to his balls. Fahim had to smile with pleasure as Emma engulfed his balls the same way she had Shafiq's. She stroked his cock at the same time, while running her tongue over the captive balls. Then she raised her head, licking from his balls to the tip of his reddened prick.

Placing her lips around the slick cock-head, Emma then slid them down the prick-shaft until her lips were against Fahim's body, with his full hard length of cock in Emma's mouth. Fahim's hips thrust up and down in a fucking motion, as he could not resist Emma's pleasure-giving mouth. She sucked up and down on the cock-shaft, gripping it with her jaws to create plenty of friction, and at the same time she tried to jack him off into her mouth. She was becoming eager to swallow his jism.

As Emma continued to suck Fahim's cock, she felt Shafiq place his prick against well-oiled cunt hole. His cock-head slipped just inside her pussy before she turned around and stopped him. Shafiq, stunned, pulled back with a look of utter despair on his face.

"No!" she said, "Fuck my arsehole."

Emma once again returned to Fahim's aching prick, while she arched her fine arse into the air in silent invitation. Shafiq needed no more urging and moved behind her on the bed. But first, he wanted to eat her pussy. As Emma was licking and sucking Fahim's prick, she felt Shafiq's tongue licking over her cunt slit and clit. In ecstasy, she felt the tongue circling her clit, then sliding back upwards to her cunt hole. The tongue next moved even higher until it contacted Emma's arsehole rim. Shafiq licked around the rim, and back and forth over the hungry brown opening. Around and around the wrinkled, puckered arsehole went his tongue. Emma reveled in the pleasure of his tongue, when she felt it circle in a wider and wider pattern, then go in a smaller and smaller circle until it contacted the arsehole itself.