What Did You Do Last Night, Miss? Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped as she felt Shafiq's tongue lick back and forth over her arse, then resume its circular rimming motion. Shafiq paused then with his tongue poised over Emma's arsehole. Stiffening his tongue, Shafiq attempted to penetrate Emma's arsehole with it, and succeeded in entering her arsehole with the tip of his tongue. He licked the inside of her arsehole, fucking his tongue back and forth.

For Emma, this was almost enough to bring her to another orgasm, but she wanted to feel her arsehole being fucked by some hard teen-prick. Shafiq, seeming to sense her desire, ceased his arse-licking and picked up the lube.

Still sucking and jacking off Fahim's stiffened fucker, Emma loved the taste of his prick. The heady aroma of Fahim's crotch filled her head, while his ten-inch cock filled her mouth. Bobbing her head up and down on the boner, she felt Shafiq's lubed finger being placed against her arsehole. Shafiq smeared some of the lube around and around Emma's brown rim, then returned for some more lube. Again, he rubbed the grease around the puckered arsehole, then he inserted the lubed finger about a quarter inch inside her arse. Moving it back and forth, he spread what grease there was on his finger just inside her arsehole. Then, getting another glob of lube on the finger, he inserted it gently inside Emma. Slowly he fucked the finger back and forth, working it deeper and deeper inside her tight arse.

When his finger was buried in her butt, he pulled it back out until it was almost all the way out, then returned it to the depths of her arse. Emma, feeling the penetrating finger all the way inside her, bobbed her head up and down on Fahim's prick with renewed vigor.

The intruding finger was withdrawn, while Shafiq lubed up another finger to accompany the first one. Then, Emma gasped as she felt two fingers penetrate her tight arsehole and slide back and forth in a fucking motion until they were buried as far as they could go. The two fucking fingers stroked the inside of her arsehole, while Fahim's twitching cock-meat stuffed her mouth. Emma felt an acute sense of disappointment when she felt Shafiq's two fingers being withdrawn from her arse. She stopped sucking Fahim and turned to see what Shafiq was doing now. Observing Shafiq applying some of the grease to his hard prick, Emma once again went back to her task of satisfying Fahim with her wet mouth.

Fahim was groaning now, fucking Emma's mouth as best he could in his position. He held the back of her head, as he attempted to shove all of his prick down her throat and make her swallow it. Emma had no problem in doing this. His length was just right for her to suck in the whole prick. However, she did not want Fahim to shoot off yet, as she wanted to feel the pleasure of being filled two ways with pulsing cock.

Shafiq moved up behind Emma and placed his greased prick-head against Emma's horny arsehole. A slight push, and part of the cockhead penetrated the tight arsehole. Emma stopped her cock-sucking to revel in the pleasure-pain as her arsehole was stretched by Shafiq's fucker. The big prick inched its way inside her tight bunghole.

Gasping for breath, Emma signaled for Shafiq to halt so she could adjust to the size of his fuck tool. Shafiq paused with about half his cock stuffed inside Emma's arse. Emma rested her head on her arms with her eyes closed, breathing heavily. Her brown arsehole was filled with hard prick, and was stretched in a very pleasurable manner for her. She asked between pants how much of his prick Shafiq had inside her arse. Shafiq replied that about half of his cock was in her. Oh, God, she thought. His prick really is bigger than it looks.

Emma resumed her cock-sucking and thrust her butt back at Shafiq in an un mistakable signal to continued his fucking. Shafiq took his time in fucking his plugging cock inside Emma's arse. Emma felt Shafiq begin to work his prick farther inside her tender arse. She began gasping and moaning as her butt was filled with cock. Like a bitch in heat, Emma suddenly wanted the whole cock-lance in her arse, and she thrust backwards at Shafiq. She had to stop again as most of the prick plunged into her bunghole. Then Shafiq slowly fucked the remaining inch of his prick into Emma's arse.

Arsehole crammed full of prick, Emma was experiencing the heights of ecstasy. Her brown fuck hole was stuffed and stretched to the limit, and her hungry mouth was full of prick to boot. Emma rocked back and forth on the two thick cocks.

Inch by inch, Shafiq's engorged prick appeared out of the depths of Emma's arsehole, then plunged back inside. As Shafiq's prick was making its outward-bound journey, Fahim's prick was fucking down Emma's gullet. When Fahim's prick reappeared, Shafiq's cock was heading into darkness. Emma rocked back and forth, back and forth, drunk on the pleasure-giving cocks.

Suddenly, another climax was imminent for Emma, when Shafiq reached under her and latched onto her clit. Strumming her clit, Shafiq fucked her arsehole with delight. Emma, with arsehole full of cock, twitched and jerked her hips in uncontrollable urgency. The orgasm hit her and she jerked and jumped up and down on the cocks, one lodged in her mouth and the other in her brown arsehole. She wished Fahim would erupt his cum-load in her mouth at the same time so she could drink his cum as she came.

Like a gift from the gods, Fahim's prick begin to pulse in preliminary contractions. The hard cock throbbed in her mouth and jerked wildly as the foaming cock cream spurted from the tip of the out-of-control prick. Spurt after spurt of cum hit the back of Emma's mouth and ran down her tongue to collect behind her lips, which were tightly locked around Fahim's throbbing prick. The stiff cock jerked again and again in response to the friction and wetness of Emma's hot, wet mouth. Hot jism filled her mouth while Emma continued to buck and heave backwards against Shafiq's arsefucking cock. With her arsehole full of prick and her mouth overflowing with wet cum, Emma was receiving all the pleasure she could desire.

With her lips and tongue, she felt Fahim's spasms slowly subside, but continued to run her mouth up and down on the cock. Emma had no wish to release the cum-spitting cock from her sucking embrace until all the cream was released from it. The spent prick began to shrink in her mouth when Emma reluctantly released it. While swishing the globs of cum around in her mouth, she was glad that Shafiq had not yet finished fucking her arsehole, giving her more time to enjoy getting arse-fucked. The creamy cum tasted so good to her that she didn't want to swallow it just yet, so she held the jism in her mouth, while the smell of cum filled her nostrils.

As the minutes ticked by, Shafiq slowly increased his fucking speed until he was fucking his cock deeply into Emma's arse, digging and plunging into her with the force of a jackhammer. He pulled his prick back until it was almost all the way out, then forced it into the tight arsehole. The lube became more liquefied, affording added lubrication. Shafiq fucked rapidly in and out of the gripping fuck hole. His head was thrown back in a silent howl of pleasure. His whole universe centered around his sliding cock, as he felt Emma's tight arse ring grip and pull on the shaft of his dong.

Emma felt Shafiq pull most of the way out until the big head of his hard cock contacted the inside of her arsehole muscle, which she squeezed shut on the cock to create more friction. The hard prick then reversed its outward course and plunged deeply inside her, churning her arse guts inside and out. Her arsehole no longer sent waves of discomfort to her brain, only pleasure waves. Knowing her arsehole was open as far as it could go, and that it was plugged full of cock-meat, gave Emma the added pleasure of knowing she was satisfying a man with her arse. To make matters even better, she was receiving the most pleasure that her body could give her. Out, out, out, went Shafiq's massive fuck tool, then in, in, in, his cock plunged. Emma's arse had never been so well fucked.

Emma bucked back to meet Shafiq's forward fuckthrusts. She took all the prick he could give and asked for more, begging for Shafiq to fuck her arse harder and faster. She was drunk on Fahim's cum, which she still held in her mouth. When Shafiq's fingers again strayed to her clit, Emma felt another climax begin. As the first contraction struck, Emma convulsively swallowed the whole cum-load that Fahim had spurted into her mouth. She bucked and pumped backwards and forwards, out of control, with her arsehole filled with prick. Her arsehole squeezed open and shut and gripped Shafiq's cock with super power on every squeeze.

The tightness was too much for Shafiq to take any longer. He screamed and climaxed, his mammoth cock exploding, drenching the inside of Emma's arsehole in a shower of hot, creamy cum. Spurts of cock-cream jetted into Emma's arse. Wads of cum, after filling Emma fully, leaked out of her arse, spraying Shafiq's cock and balls and her buttocks with cum. Emma's arsehole was so full of cum that it could hold no more. The excess jism sprayed back out of the tight brown hole. The added lubrication provided by Shafiq's slippery cum enabled Shafiq to fuck as hard and as fast as he could while he was preoccupied with his climax.

Emma, in the throes of orgasm, felt her arsehole contract and squeeze on Shafiq's prick. She heard Shafiq's cry of climax, and felt him slam into her arse with all the power at his command. Her climax was still in full swing as she felt these things. Arsehole squeezing and contracting, full of hot, hard prick, Emma experienced utter bliss. As she felt Shafiq collapse on her back after spending his load, Emma's knees went weak, and she too collapsed under Shafiq's weight. They both lay face down on the bed, with Shafiq's shrinking prick still lodged in its comfortable nest.

As Shafiq withdrew his spent cock from Emma's arsehole, Emma felt an acute sense of disappointment. There was a quite noticeable vacancy in her cum-smeared arsehole now. As she glanced up, she felt renewed hope when she saw Fahim's reviving prick, which was standing at half mast. With a cry of joy, she pulled herself up, using Fahim's knees as support, and engulfed his prick in her mouth.

He still had hardly recovered from his earlier treatment. But her efforts were rewarded as Fahim's cock seemed to expand and fully fill her mouth. She continued to suck, making sure the now blood-engorged cock would remain fit for duty. As for Shafiq, he lay back in exhaustion.

Emma rolled over on her back and lifted her knees to her chest. She placed a pillow under her backside, which lifted her arsehole to the proper angle required for face-to-face fucking. Emma grabbed Fahim's prick before he could say anything and stuck it at the opening of her arse, pulling him forward, literally by the balls until he began to penetrate her arsehole with his prick. The pre-fucked hole readily opened to admit the new intruder.

Fahim slipped his cock inside with ease. A better lubrication could not be found than the combination of melted lube and slippery cum. Fahim groaned aloud as his hard prick slipped past Emma's gripping arsehole muscle. Emma moaned in pleasure as she took the new cock into her arsehole. Her arsehole once again stretched to receive a hard cock-shaft and she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Emma's mouth was partly open as she panted for breath.

She moved one hand down to her clit as Fahim began to fuck back and forth into her brown hole, and moved the other hand to one of her tits. One hand encircled and rubbed her clit, while the other encircled her perked-up nipple. Both hands twisted their little contacts, producing lurching thrusts from Emma. She thrust upwards with her arsehole, forcing Fahim's cock all the way inside her.

It was all he could do to ride the hot bitch, and he tried his best to do so. The pleasure of her hot arsehole was fantastic to Fahim. Emma's hot arsehole swallowed hard pricks as if they were nothing to her, and indeed, Emma could think of nothing that gave her more pleasure than feeling a stiff, horny prick fucking her up the arse. She bucked and heaved, and Fahim bucked right back.

They fucked each other; Fahim fucked her arsehole with his hard prick, while Emma fucked Fahim's cock with her tight, brown arsehole. Both thrust in a frenzy of desire. Fahim bent forward and drove his lips against Emma's. Her mouth opened to admit his probing tongue, and they passionately kissed. Their tongues licked and touched each other, while Fahim continued to rotate his hips, his prick lodged in Emma's arse to the balls.

Emma was oblivious to everything but the stiff prick fucking her arsehole and Fahim's licking tongue in her mouth. Her eyes were tightly closed and she gasped for breath as the throbbing cock relentlessly pounded her arsehole. She squirmed underneath Fahim, squeezing her powerful ring muscle shut on his prick and releasing it, then squeezing the trap shut once again.

"Yes," Emma moaned."Oh god yes! Fuck me! Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard! Come on, do it . . . fuck me like a whore!"

Fahim bent forward again, leaning on his thick forearms and, toying with her breasts, continued to fuck her arse smoothly and quickly. His buttocks flexed and unflexed powerfully, his hips rose and fell and his cock glistened as it went in and out of her tight, hot anus. Beneath him, Emma moaned and gasped, her body rocking and jerking back and forth. Her face was twisted to one side and, crushing her swollen breasts in his hands, Fahim kissed her fiercely, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue, squirming her bottom against his hips, bucking her buttocks against his thighs in lustful desire.

Fahim gathered speed till he was ram-fucking her arse, plunging greedily and deeply into her shit-tube, reaming and ramming his huge Arab cock into her bowels. Emma cried out shrilly, panting and gasping. Fahim clawed at her cunt-lips and she gasped as he slid four fingers into her cunt and masturbated her furiously. Instantly, her shithole, separated from his fingers by the merest membrane of flesh, convulsed frantically on his hard prick. She orgasmed violently; shuddering, gasping and panting all at once. Fahim groaned and thrusts his cock into her savagely, slamming his hips at her buttocks, burying his cock in her shitter. Finally, he lost control.

Squeezing her breasts hard, he ground into her anus again and again, his hips jerking at her soft buttocks. Jerking out of her at last and masturbating violently, he exploded with a gasp of relief as the heat surged from his cock. Jism spurted from his cock-head and spattered Emma's buttocks and belly and thighs, dribbling down the cleft between her buttocks.

Fahim has never buggered a woman as hot as this. Gasping, he squeezed his cock back into her slack anus and sodomised her again for a few minutes. Emma groaned, rocking and lurching under him. Satisfied at last, he slid out of her slippery, come-filled shit-guts and sank to his knees, teasing the rim of her anus with his tongue. Emma moaned with delight as Fahim's tongue swirled around the interior of her rectum and she let the two huge come-loads in her bottom to slip into his mouth, fingering her pussy to orgasm once more as she did so.

Shafiq, who has been watching the unbelievably hot spectacle of his French teacher being sodomised by the Arab boy, was again at full mast and ready for action

Luckily, so was Emma.