What Do I Gotta Do to Get Some Bead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers

When Daniel and Rebecca immerged from the shower she was beaming. I could tell she had never had this much attention from a man before. I let her have her fun because Daniel was having a good time too.

We were getting hungry so we went to dinner and ate like we had not eaten for days. Then we decided to go play on the streets. Daniel and Rebecca strolled h and in hand. But Daniel kept his eye on me.

He and James had promised earlier in the day that they would stay close to me and not let the crowds confine me. I made them vow to protect me from all sides. Both of them got down on one knee, kissed my pussy and swore their allegiance to me.

After eating a good meal, we were off to the streets.

It was getting close to dusk but the Quarter was filled with colorful lights. The excitement in the air filled every nook and cranny and the air was thick.

People were tight and walking was difficult. James stayed on my left and Daniel on my right. With Rebecca on his right and not letting go of him for a minute.

Occasionally, one of them would put his arm around my waist to assure me that I was safe or take my hand to let me know he was there.

I felt other hands on my body as well. Men wanting to touch my breasts, get a quick feel of my pussy. And I just let it happen, as long as they were not pressing against me.

There were some women who had no tops on at all. They had their nice breasts painted. One had her pleasant breasts as the blue eyes of a beautiful cat. All she had on was a pair of shorts and shoes. There was a belly dancer and all she had on was a long skirt, and a ruby in her navel. Her breasts were painted bright colors and there were crescent moons floating around them.

I saw a trio of a man and two women. He had noting on but a pair of jockey shorts and he had swirls of color, like vines painted on his chest and legs. His female companions had on shorts and jeans and their breasts were painted in Mardi Gras colors of purple, yellow and green. They were beautiful.

One woman had her breasts painted blue; a quarter moon decorated one and a shooting star on another. The words Mardi Gras painted in white at the top and the year 2002 painted beneath them.

There was one guy who had his prick in his hand and his girlfriend was trying desperately to hide him. I went up to her and said, "You should cheer him on; he'll fuck you good if you do!"

She looked at me strangely, pulled him by the arm and walked off. It's funny how some people just don't want good advice.

It was exciting and erotic watching the people on the balconies in various stages of undress. It was not just the women; the men strutted their stuff too. I even saw a beautiful hermaphrodite pull open her skirt and reveal her pussy and penis. James went wild when her saw her.

I could suck her dick and finger her at the same time," he reported and his little dicklett stood at attention.

Daniel, Rebecca and I laughed and I said, "Looks like her penis is larger than yours is my dear James."

He blushed and looked away. I pulled him close and kissed him.

Some guy came up behind me and wrapped his hands around my chest and grabbed my breasts. I jumped and screamed because it was unexpected. Daniel turned and hit the guy in the face and James kicked him once he was down. Rebecca screamed.

"Hey! I didn't mean anything by it; she had pretty breasts and my friends dared me to grab them!" he cried from the street. It was obvious that he was drunk and just wanted to have a good time. So I stepped over his head, squatted down, and sat on his face.

His tongue jetted into my uncovered pussy and he lapped at me like a dog drinking water. I moved my pussy up and down on his tongue as he tongue fucked me. He moaned the entire time. James and Daniel protected me on all sides while Rebecca stood there not knowing what to do.

He licked my clit and stuck his tongue in and out of my wetness for about five minutes. Then I stepped aside and Daniel and James pulled him up.

I kissed his lips and said, "Now you can tell them how I tasted." And we walked away as he stood there dumbfounded with a smile on his face.

I heard him yell, "YES!" as we continued down Bourbon Street.

Rebecca looked at me weirdly, "What just happened?" she asked.

"I just showed him a good time and gave him a story he could tell all of his friends tomorrow," I told her.

"But he licked your panties?" she asked.

James reached over and pulled up my skirt.

Rebecca turned red and looked at Daniel. "You didn't tell me she liked to go around nude," she said.

"She's not nude; she is dressed. If she were nude, I wouldn't have had to say anything anyway!" he told her.

He took her hand and we continued on our way.

It was getting dark and cool. I had nothing on to protect me from the chill so I told them, "We need to get back to the hotel so we can warm me up."

They agreed and we turned around and headed to the hotel. On our way I pointed out a woman standing on the sidewalk. No one was around her and when people did pass, they gave a wide breadth.

She was completely naked and she had a flat chest. She kept yelling to the men that passed her, "Come on baby, I need some loving and it won't cost you a thing."

When we got to the room I felt grubby and wanted to take a long hot bath. I told James, "Run me a hot bath. It will warm me and refresh me. The crowd and street made me feel grimy."

"Yes, ma'am," he smiled and went into the bathroom.

Daniel whispered in my ear, "I want to fuck you; all that skin out there got me horny."

I smiled, "You have company that expects you to fuck her."

"After my bath, I'm tired and my muscles ache. I'm going to let James bathe me and massage then I'm climbing into his bed."

He sighed, but smiled and said, "Okay, but my penis is hurting for you."

I kissed him, tore off my clothes and joined James in the bathroom.

He held my hand as I stepped into the steam filled tub. He put his hand behind me to support my back and he lay me back in the water to get my long dark hair wet. Then he set me back up and poured shampoo in his hand. He lathered it up and then put it in my hair.

It felt so good to have him massaging my scalp and running his fingers through my hair. He rinsed the soap out and put a towel turban on my head.

He then took a soft wash cloth and soaped it. Gently he washed and massaged my back for about ten minutes making sure that all the stress left my muscles before he moved on.

He then got in front of me and swirled the wash cloth around my breasts and down my flat stomach to the mound of pleasure between my legs. He lingered there, running the soft cloth back and forth over my clit and sticking a cloth covered finger into my slit. I moaned he gives me such sensual bathes.

Once he knew he had lighted a fire, he continued down to my legs and one at a time he slowly massaged them as he ran the cloth down to my toes.

When he was at my toes, he went down on each and every one of them and took it into his mouth, swirled his tongue around it and sucked it as if it were a pleasure to him. This shot hot sparks to my pussy.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and lay back in the warm water as he sucked the last toe. I felt his warm tongue on my pussy again as he licked the last of the stress out of my body. Then he stepped out of the tub and let me soak a few minutes as he prepared the lotions to moisturize my body.

I stepped out of the tub. He wrapped me in a warm, fluffy towel and he rubbed lightly against my skin to dry me. He then took handfuls of lotion and gently rubbed it over my smooth skin. He was gentle but strong at the same time massaging the lotion deep into my skin to get the last of the kinks out and making me feel soft and clean.

He took my comb and ran it through my hair, careful not to pull, and got all of the tangles out. Then he took my sexy, red negligée and carefully helped me step into it. He took my face into his hands and kissed me gently on the lips, "I am glad that you will lay beside me tonight," he said and bowed at my feet as I walked out.

Daniel and Rebecca were out on the balcony as I emerged. I walked out there; the breeze blew cool air around my recently cleaned clit. I stepped in front of Daniel, kissed him passionately on the lips, and said, "Good night my dear, enjoy yourself tonight."

I turned to Rebecca and said, "Have a good time tonight!"

Then I walked into the room, took James' hand and led him into the master bedroom, leaving the guestroom for Daniel and Rebecca.

James crawled into bed next to me. I turned to him and kissed him. Then I turned over to go to sleep. I was very tired.

He tentatively reached his arm across my body. He wanted to sleep in spoons. This was very comforting and I lay there in his shelter and was slowly drifting off to sleep.

I heard Daniel carry Rebecca into the room and closed the door.

As I was drifting off to sleep I heard her cooing and telling Daniel that she loved him. I also heard the bed bumping against the wall as he fucked her royally.

The next morning I called room service and ordered breakfast. I was starved and I knew everyone else would be as well.

When the food arrived I waked James and then went to wake Rebecca and Daniel. When I entered the room, Rebecca was getting dressed.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were still sleeping. I order food, come eat!" I told her.

"Okay, but afterwards, I need to go home. My parents were worried because I didn't go home last night," she told me.

"Oh, you should have called them," I told her.

"They wouldn't have understood," she confided.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm twenty-one but they still treat me like a baby. When I called this morning my mom was hysterical," she said. "So I'll just eat a little and then go home. Do you think Daniel will be mad?" she asked with fear in her eyes.

"No, Daniel doesn’t get mad about the little stuff," I told her.

She accepted that and she went to the bed and kissed him to wake him.

"Breakfast is here Daniel, come eat because I need to go home," she kissed him and he opened his eyes.

The breakfast was good and we all talked and laughed about the good time we had the day before.

Rebecca became melancholy because she had to leave. We told her that we had enjoyed her company and we all kissed her goodbye. She seemed not to want to let Daniel go. A tear fell from her eye as she left.

Daniel turned to me after she had left and said, "If you ever fix me up again, you can find a new lover," he tried to look serious, but a smile escaped his lips.

I reached over and kissed him and said, "I missed you last night. James took good care of me, but I missed you dick and your hands on my body."

He smiled and took me into his arms and kissed me passionately. "I mean it, she was fun but she was young and wanted more than I would give her. She was looking for love," the confessed.

"I promise, not to do that to you again," I pledged to him.

He picked me up and carried me into the master bedroom. He threw me on the bed and ripped my clothes off of me and started licking my entire body.

Moisture found its way to my pussy and when he touched me my nipples got hard. My mind and body longed to feel his touch and have in enter me again. It seemed like forever rather than just one day.

James had come in and was kneeling at the foot of the bed. He had brought bottles of water and clean towels should we need them.

Daniel pushed him away from the bed. "I'll call you when I want you," he said, as he kissed me again and started fondling my body with passion.

James went into the sitting room and waited until he was needed.

Daniel took his hand and traced around my breasts through my negligée. He sucked my nipples through the thin material and they became hard and reached for him. He slid his hand between my legs to feel the wetness my juices were spewing out. Then he kissed my lips and his tongue found my throat. Daniel's passion was as hot as a raging fire. His manhood grew harder by the minute. He kissed every inch of my body, taking time to pause at all of the important spots. He had a way of letting my body know how special she was to him.

I closed my eyes and released my control and let him roam as he willed. I felt his lips on my belly and his fingertips between my lips and probing my butt. I felt a trickle as he ran his tongue down the inside of my leg and he massaged my ankles as he licked the bottom of my foot.

My pussy burned for him. I wanted to feel his manhood in the depths of my femininity. I wanted him to show me he was the master of my sexuality and make me beg for more. I wanted to have that large member of his forced down my throat and deep into my wet snatch. I wanted to grab hold of him and not let him leave the orifices of my being.

Then he started back up my body. I felt his breaths gently pass over my legs and then he breathed lightly as he hovered over my mound of Venus. The feel of his breathing tickled my clit and she awoke. He softly licked the smooth lips of my muff and then traveled up toward my belly button where he inserted his hot tongue. Daniel licked and played there for a minute then continued his journey.

Back to my rock hard breast he came and they stood at attention begging his lips to suck them into his mouth. He got the hint and the tip of his tongue flickered over their hardness and he took a deep breath pulling one into his hot mouth. I moaned and he sucked harder licking the nipple and kissing it at the same time. His hardness had grown to its full length of twelve-inches by the time he arrived back at my lips and I could feel it as it lay at the entrance of my womanhood. It was warm and I could feel it throbbing.

I slid down a little to try to force his hardness into me and I heard him say, "Let it go, my love, I'm in control now."

I relented and let him drive. I relaxed and let the pleasures, I knew he would share, come when he was ready to give them to me. He lingered on my breasts for a while just licking and sucking and making them reach for his mouth. All the while I could feel his hardness against my hungry pussy.

"Okay baby, now I'm gonna make a woman out of you," he whispered in my ear.

I relaxed and waited for the pressure as he pushed his hard love mussel into my waiting love hole. He was slow and methodical teasing the lips of my cunt with his large head. He knew he was driving me crazy. He knew I wanted his hardness deep inside me. But he had the wheel and he was going to drive me any way that pleased him. At that moment what pleased him was depriving me of his manhood.

Then I heard him call James. He rolled off of me and lay on his back pulling my willing body on top of his.

When James arrived Daniel said, "Get behind her and fuck her in the ass while I ram her hot little cunt."

He grabbed my hips and positioned them so James could insert his little dicklett into my butt.

"Yes, Master Daniel," James replied. He stripped off his shirt and jeans and crawled behind me without disturbing Daniel's efforts to insert his hard dick in my longing pussy. James' little dicklett was just enough to fill my butt without causing me too much displeasure. He waited until Daniel instructed him to start fucking me. He knew that if he started before Daniel was ready that he would be punished.

Daniel said, "Okay dicklett boy, you in her butt?"

"Yes Master Daniel, I have got my useless penis in her tight butt," James responded.

"You may start fucking," Daniel gave his permission.

James' little prick pushed in and out of my tight butt and I could feel some excitement back there for a few minutes. Then Daniel finally put pressure on my pussy and filled her with his large member, erasing all feeling of James' little dicklett in my ass.

Daniel was pumping his penis so hard into me that I could actually feel his penis and James' penis coming together at the thin membrane between my pussy and my ass. I believe this was the sensation Daniel was going for. He moaned and grunted more than usual and every time I felt the tips of their penises meet he cried, "YES!" He was doing battle with James and the only barrier was my tender body. James was frantically pumping my ass and he was breathing hard. He was straining to fill my butt with his tiny amount of cum. He had been fucking my butt for about twenty minutes when I felt the trickle of his cum flowing through his thin little dick and run down into my ass. At this junction, Daniel knew James had cum because my body quivered when he let go of his seed; a tiny orgasm flowed through my hot butt. It was a not a wonderful experience but I was thrilled that he lasted as long as he did. I convulsed a little from his small orgasm releasing James' small penis from my butt. Daniel fucked me harder wanting to cum too. He yelled out, "You wimp, can't even stay in that tight little ass of hers."

Daniel fucked me harder pushing my body up and down on his hard dick. Faster and faster he worked to cum in my excited and orgasmic cunt. Another twenty minutes passed before he blew his wad in my ravenous pussy.

It was a strong orgasm for him and he threw me off his body, rolled over and slumped on mine, he was convulsing as I was. We could hardly breathe from the excitement of the orgasm.

"James! Get us some cool towels, I'm soaking wet here," he demanded.

His cum oozed out of my pussy and dripped onto the bed. James brought three cool towels. One for Daniel and one so that he could clean my butt as well as one for my body. He was very gentle and he kissed my ass as he cleaned it. Then he turned me over, kissed me and said, "I'm sorry ma'am, I didn't want to hurt your delicate butt."

"I'll be okay, James, thank you for trying," I told him.

I spread my legs to have James clean Daniel's seed from my filled pussy. He dutifully went down between my legs and licked and sucked Daniel's thick cum out of my well-fed cunt. It took him about five minutes to get all of that delicious cum out of me. This made Daniel impatient. "Hurry up, wimp, I need you to clean me and get me hard so I can pump more cum into her," he commanded.

James looked up at me and I said, "Do as he says."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied and bowed his head and went to clean Daniel and suck him until he was hard again.

He lay there for a while letting James lick and suck his cock. He always reveals in this treatment. Then he pushed James off him and turned his attentions to me.

Daniel yelled, "You can leave now James; you can sit in that chair until you are needed again." James got off the bed and sat at the end of the bed watching Daniel pleasure me.

Daniel rolled over and kissed me and said, "That was fantastic. Every time I hit the back of your pussy, I hit James' little dicklett. It was like an explosion every time they touched and when he came I could almost feel the pumping of his little seed filling your butt." He rolled me over and stuck his long finger into my ass. It came out with James' cum on it. He smelled it and rubbed it in my pussy.

"There, now you have James in you and I'm going to cover that little bit of nothing with the real thing, me!" he sighed and rolled over onto my body and rammed his large pulsating cock into my freshly cleaned slit.

For the next hour he fucked me like he had never before done. He had a passion that was like a fire.

I think the excitement of the city had entered his system and he was trying to share it with me. I exploded with such orgasms that I did not think my body would ever recover. He just kept pounding my cunt with his massive prick and when he finally exploded he filled my pussy to overflowing with his thick salty fluid.

As he deflating cock slipped out of my thronged box he said, "I'm going to rest for a few minutes and then I'm going to fuck you again. My heart feels like it is going to explode!" He laughed and turned over.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
530 Followers