What Do I Gotta Do to Get Some Bead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers

In minutes I heard the rhythmic sound of sleep. It had been a long day for all of us. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I started running a bath and James came to the door.

"Are you all right?" he asked, concern in his eyes.

"Yes, I'm good. I actually liked the two of you fucking me at the same time. I'm just a little exhausted. The trip and all the stimulation of the Quarter have taken their toll on me. I just want to relax in a hot tub."

He walked over, sat me down on the toilet and massaged my shoulders. It felt really nice. He then bathed me and wrapped me in a warm fluffy towel and escorted me back to the bed. He tucked me in next to Daniel and I fell asleep.

I don't know how long I slept before I was awakened by Daniel licking my pussy. I looked down and he was rubbing his prick. I climbed on top of him and pressed my pussy on his stiff cock.

He sighed and said, "You are so hot. I love fucking you!"

"I know you do; that's why I keep you around, silly boy!" I whispered.

We fucked for at least another hour and I had at least three orgasms as he rammed his hard prick in and out of my wanton snatch. He has a technique that is so wonderful and he hits all of the special places that need attention. He filled me with more cum than I can remember him ever placing in my hot box. I could feel its thickness. Afterwards he rolled off of me and yelled for James.

James came into the room and asked what he could do for us. "You can clean us, you little nothing," Daniel told him. "Do me first, cause I want to watch her masturbate while you suck me."

I love to masturbate watching James suck Daniel; it is such a turn on for me. I like seeing that big cock in James' mouth and hearing Daniel moan as James sucked and licked that cock; it just drove me wild. I told James, "I think you give better blowjobs than I do."

He smiled and went down on Daniel.

I lay on James back while he was blowing and cleaning Daniel. I used two hands to masturbate. I stimulated my clit with one and the other I used my fingers to fuck my pussy. I was still horny and I loved playing with myself with Daniel's cum. I just reached in and pulled some out and rubbed it on my clit; it's like natural lubrication.

I stroked myself in rhythm with Daniel's moans as James cleaned my juices off his cock. I was so hot watching James perform fellatio on Daniel, rubbing my clit and finger fucking myself that I had another orgasm at the same time Daniel exploded into James' mouth.

The three of us moaned in unison. James swallowed Daniel's seed and then he turned to me.

I smiled, "I've been keeping it warm for you my little dicklett and been mixing my own juices with it too," I told him as I opened my legs for his entrance into my moist mound.

He wasted no time diving into my muff. His tongue is the master. He can use it in a way that I have never known. He drives me wild and reaches all the spots that need attention. I held his head down as he licked deep and the penetration is much better than any licking I had ever had. So I relaxed and settled in for a long haul of his cunnilingus.

Daniel lay with his penis at my face, rubbing his cock slowly as he watched James' technique. Watching him touching his penis made me jealous. I wanted it in my mouth. I reached over and brushed his hand away. I pulled on his dick until he scooted towards me and I sucked him into my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I sucked his large cock. My lips were on the head of his penis. My tongue was rolling around the ridge of his bulbous head. The tip of my tongue flicked in and out of his opening. Suddenly my entire mouth covered his head. He took a deep breath and held it in his chest. I could hear his heavy breathing and knew that he couldn't believe the pleasure that was happening in his loins.

My tongue sucked hard around the head. I rolled his penis over and over in my mouth sucking and pulling the hot fluid from his prostate up towards my waiting throat. I wet my lips and slid them up and down over the head again, and then I went down hard and deep throated his entire penis.

His body exploded from pleasure and I knew he could feel the pressure of his cum drawing up his balls. Up and down I fucked his penis with the wettest mouth he had ever felt on his prick. My mouth was tight, unlike any cunt he has ever placed his dick in. I could tell that he was fighting not to explode. He wanted the pleasure to last.

As I felt his balls tighten to release his cum, I loosen up the pressure and let it fall back to its home for just a little while longer. I refuse to take his sweet, salty seed until I have him at fever pitch.

I want the full explosion in my mouth and will have what I want.

Just as he starts to relax I pull harder and his balls tighten; his cum starts its journey to the warmth that it seeks. But again, I let off, not as much but enough to keep his cum at bay.

He said, "I can take it, as long as you want to keep bringing me to the brink and then easing off my cock."

I chuckled and sucked harder. He could not believe the suction in my small mouth and his cum had no choice but to surrender to the pressure being applied to the top of his penis. I pulled back to his cock's head and ran my tongue around the rim once again and again stuck the tip of my tongue into its opening. I could taste the salty cum. I refused to take his sweet, salty seed until I had him at fever pitch. I wanted the full explosion in my mouth and would have it when I wanted it.

He was close but I refused to permit entrance to my mouth. I deep throated him again, my tongue rolling his penis around and around in my mouth.

He breathed deeply and begged me to let him cum. I looked up at his face and a smile flickers in my eyes.

My tongue rolled around his head and I plunge my entire mouth over his cock once again deep throating him and sucked with all of my might. He took a deep breath in anticipation of the explosion that was about to occur; his stomach started to quiver and his hips thrust towards my mouth and I felt the pressure mounting as he tried to hold it in for just a few more minutes. But I am sucking like a vacuum and it is difficult for him to hold on. I could feel his cum rising to the head of his prick. I tasted the salty fluid as it spewed wildly over my tongue.

As I sucked the last drop of his salty cum, I looked him in the eye and licked my lips. "Mmmmmm," I moaned as I swallowed his seed and orgasmed because of James' phenomenal cleaning.

Daniel and I both collapsed. James laid his head on my stomach and the three of us fell asleep in a heap.

Next thing I heard was birds chirping. I opened my eyes and wasn't quiet sure where I was. I felt a hand on my breast and one on my pussy. Then I saw James' face, relaxed and in peaceful sleep. I looked on my belly and there was Daniel's serene face, so beautiful in its relaxed state. I remembered we were in New Orleans at the Mardi Gras and I smiled.

I wiggled out from between them, trying not to wake them. I went into the bathroom and peed. The pressure was terrible. I started the shower and waited for it to get hot then stepped in and let the water do it's thing.

I love these new showerheads that you can hold in your hand. I took it and placed it full force on my pussy. It stimulated my clit and I had another orgasm. And all of my mussels relaxed.

I placed the showerhead back in its rack and closed my eyes while the pressure of the water massaged my back. I soaped my hands and ran the over my breasts and stomach and felt so relaxed.

I had my eyes closed so I didn't see Daniel come into the room. When he stepped into the shower and kissed me I was shocked. I nearly fell, but he reached out to grab me.

I opened my eyes and said, "Oh, you scared me."

He chuckled, "You were so good last night. I want to do it all over again."

I laughed, "I need some breakfast first. I'm nearly finished here. You use the rest of this hot water while I go order some room service and get James up.

Then we'll talk about a rematch." I kissed him and stepped out of the shower. He tried to pull me back but I resisted.

I called room service and ordered enough food for an army; I was really hungry. I felt I hadn't eaten in a week. Good sex will do that I've heard.

I woke James with a kiss and told him that I had ordered breakfast and that Daniel was in the shower.

He got dressed, placed my robe around me, and got a brush to do my hair. I relaxed and let him take care of me.

There was a knock at the door and James went to get the food as Daniel stepped out of the shower. The steward that delivered the food was rather sexy. Just looking at him my juices started flowing. As James signed the receipt I walked up to him and said, "Would anyone miss you if your were gone for a short length of time?"

"Ma'am?" he questioned.

"I think you are really sexy. What's your name?" I asked.

" Shayne, ma'am," he replied.

"Well, Shayne, I would really like to feel your body next to mine. I like the way you look and my pussy is wet for you." I told him.

He became embarrassed and looked at James a little freaked out. "Ma'am, I want to live a little longer and I'm afraid your boyfriend here wouldn't like me touching you," he pleaded.

Just then Daniel came out of the bathroom and said, "Not to mention me!" Shayne turned and saw a barely clothed Daniel and nearly fainted.

"Uhmmm, I'm sorry sir, I didn't really come onto her, she came onto me. I was just delivering the food," he pleaded.

I laughed. "Shayne, these guys won't hurt you, but they might join you. I like having sex with several men at a time and they like to play with me too. Why don't you join us for breakfast and then we can all play?" I asked. "After all it is Mardi Gras and a time for pleasure," I pleaded.

"I could lose my job, ma'am!" he looked at me beseechingly.

"Daniel, I want this man to bed me. Please go down and make some excuse why we need him for the next two hours," I commanded.

Daniel finished dressing and went out the door to do my bidding.

James had set the table for four. He knew instinctively that I would have what I wanted.

When Daniel returned, Shayne was a little pale. He was also shaking.

"He's yours as long as you want him," he announced.

"Oh good! Now Shayne, come have some breakfast; we don't want you to lose your strength now do we?" I ordered him.

"Yes, ma'am," he conceded and sat at the table. As we ate James, Daniel and I explained our lifestyle and how it took several men to please me. He smiled somewhat uncomfortably but he listened and smiled.

After we had eaten, I went to the bed and took off the robe James had placed on me. I looked at Shayne and he was starring at me in amazement. James came over to me and sat me on the bed.

"Don't you want to come touch these beautiful breasts of hers, Shayne?" he asked.

Shayne just shook his head up and down. A large smile had crossed his face.

Daniel finished the last of his eggs and came over to me, knelt down and licked my pussy. "Mmmmmm, you should taste this, Shayne, it's the sweetest taste in the world," he smiled over his shoulder.

Shayne was getting hard. I could see his pole rising to salute the prize before him. He licked his lips and dropped his fork to his plated. He stood to walk towards me and he bumped into the table. We all giggled and I walked over to him, took his hand and led him to the bed.

I turned him toward me, placed his hand on my wanton breast and shoved him back onto the bed. I climbed on top of him, unbuttoned his shirt, took his belt off and unzipped his bulging pants.

His cock popped out, all ten-inches of it. “I knew it was a nice piece of meat," I smiled and licked my lips. Then I went down on that tasty dick.

Daniel took off his pants and entered me doggie style. He pumped his ramrod into my pussy as I sucked Shayne.

James came in from the side and started licking my clit. I glanced to the side and noticed he was jerking off as he licked me. The circle was complete and the pleasure was unmeasurable.

Shayne moaned as I licked and sucked his penis. He seemed to have let go of his misgivings about our situation. He did not resist in the least. I sucked him for about thirty minutes.

Daniel was always really horny in the mornings and he had cum already and was lying next to me trying to regain his strength. I took the opening and climbed on top of Shayne.

"Ahhhh," he sighed.

I started moving my body up and down on his hard cock.

I already had Daniel's cum in me for lubrication as well as my own juices. James had moved out of the way so that I could enjoy my new toy.

I pumped up and down on Shayne's cock for about ten minutes before he took over. He grabbed me around the waist and flipped me over, his body following suit and he becoming the aggressor.

"Oh yeah, take me and make me scream for more!" I cried.

This excited him even more and he started pumping me harder and faster. I was receiving all ten-inches and maybe a little more. His balls were hitting my ass as his rhythm quickened. His breathing became fast and furious and his dick found joy spots inside of me.

"Fuck me harder!" I yelled as he came down. "I want to feel you deep inside of me! Give me all of the prick of yours," I screamed. This made him work harder at pleasing me.

James had moved between my legs and was licking Shayne's balls as he fucked me. He went from his balls to my clit to insure my pleasure as Shayne worked his magical cock in and out of my well-lubricated cunt.

Shayne was moaning and yelling, "Oh god, this is great!" He pumped harder and faster and suddenly, his seed filled my yearning pussy and it overflowed onto the bed.

Shayne rolled off of me, his precious prick falling limp on his stomach. I rolled over and took it in my mouth and sucked the still spewing cum out of it.

James, in the meantime and gone to my sopping pussy and started the cleaning. He loved the taste of this new cum mixed with my sweet juices. "Mmmmmm, this is good", he murmured.

Shayne turned and looked at me. "That's the best fuck I've had in a year. Where do I sign up for this crew?" he asked.

We laughed, "Sorry, sweetie, I just wanted some new dick, the show stays as it is. But I'm not finished yet. I like your dick. I want it in me at least one more time. I'm going to let James clean me up and finish cleaning you, then we'll go again." I told him.

"Wow, I don't know if I can do that again," he replied.

"Oh you will, believe me, you will," I said.

I rolled over, kissed James on the forehead and said, "Clean him up for me."

He crawled up to Shayne and said, "Look, man, I'm not gay and I'm not bi, but when she tells me to do something, I do it. I'm going to clean you now." He took Shayne's cock in his hand and Shayne pushed him away.

"Shayne, I like seeing a cock in James' mouth. If you want to fuck me again, you had better let him clean you. Otherwise, you can put your clothes on and go bragging to you friends of the great fuck you just had," I said and went into the bathroom.

When I came back out James was sucking gently on Shayne who had a smile on his face. I climbed back onto the bed and went down on Daniel who was jerking off.

"Hmmm, that feels so good," he sighed. "You have the best lips and tongue I have ever experienced."

I sucked harder and he let go of his prick and let me have my way with him.

Shayne reached over and started fingering my pussy, which made me excited, and I sucked harder on Daniel.

I went deep on his cock and swallowed half of it down my throat. He sighed deeply and I could feel his cum flowing towards eruption. I went back to his head and ran my tongue around the rim and darted my tongue in and out of the hole at the top of his dick.

"Ohhhh, suck it hard, baby, make me cum on that pretty mouth of yours," he moaned.

This must have gotten Shayne excited again because he stopped fingering me and stuck his tongue in my pussy.

He started licking and sucking and playing with my now hard clit.

As he sucked me I found my excitement level rising and I sucked harder on Daniel. He bucked his hips towards my mouth and I deep throated every inch of his massive cock. I gagged and he pulled out and I licked his head and sucked eagerly wanting to taste his salty cum in my mouth.

I licked and sucked and pulled his penis deep into me.

He moaned and tried to hold back. But I knew what to do. I sucked hard and then released the pressure. He moaned again. He knew he was about to lose the battle.

I sucked and released as I felt his cum leave his now tight balls. I reached down and massaged his prostate. He breathed deeply knowing that I was about to force him to give me all of his seed.

My tongue flicked in and out of his hole and eventually I tasted he seed I desired. I pulled a little harder and he convulsed as his sweet cum filled my mouth.

I drank every drop and pulled a little more just to be sure I had it all. Then I crawled up to his mouth, kissed him and shared his cum with him.

Shane had reached fever pitch with his licking and fingering my pussy. I lay there a few minutes then slurped into my mouth the head of his penis.

I drew his size deep into my mouth and rolled him around so I could get familiar with the contours of is member.

He was thick, about two-inches and he had large veins. I could feel them as my lips slid up and down the shaft. His mushroomed head was smooth and the precum oozing from it was tasty.

"Mmmmmm," I murmured.

He relaxed and gave me the freedom to perform my miracles on him. I first absorbed his full length into my mouth. I deep throated him at least two inches into the back of my throat. At this he lifted his head to see what was going on.

I continued to suck and lick his cock as he finally relaxed. I pumped him as if my body was doing the work instead of my head. I licked and swirled my tongue around the expanse of his supreme love shaft.

It tasted so good. I wanted every ounce of him to pour into my hungry mouth.

I sucked and released and he moaned. I massaged his prostate and he cried out "Please stop the pain!" I sucked harder. I took him deep into my throat and rolled my tongue around his head.

"I want to cum," he begged.

I released the pressure on him penis and his cum trickled back to his massive balls.

"Bitch!" he cursed me. I laughed and I nipped at the head of his penis. Then I sucked harder, once again pulling his cum out of his balls and into his rock hard dick.

"Ahhhh, oh give it to me. Let it flow!" he cried.

I released his cum back down into his balls.

"Damn you bitch!" he screamed.

I licked his balls and ran my thumb over the head of his pole. I ran my tongue up the vein that poured blood into his cock. Then I again plunged my mouth over his head and deep into my throat his prick went.

Down my windpipe and then out again. His cum was at the halfway mark. I pulled up and again let it flow back into his sacks.

By now he was weak and couldn't curse me anymore. So I sucked harder and pulled his cum just to the end of his penis, not allowing it to enter his head and spew into my mouth.

"Please, I need to cum. Please! I beg you. I will do anything you ask, please, just let me cum!" he pleaded.

I released his cum once again and he sighed. Then I sucked hard one more time and I kept sucking until I tasted the salty, silkiness in my mouth. I continued to suck until my mouth was full of his tasty seed.

I licked and pulled at his seed. He yelled, "Please! I can't take anymore. Please, please, please!" he sighed as I released his member from my mouth.

"I can't believe what you just did to me!" he said, "I have had a lot of blowjobs in my life, but none like that."

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
531 Followers