What Do I Gotta Do to Get Some Bead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
524 Followers

I smiled and rolled off the bed. "And you never will again," told him.

"Thank you for playing, but I think I'm ready to go play with the crowd again," I said.

"But wait, that's it?" he asked.

"Yeah, I came here to have a good time. You were good. I enjoyed you. You were sweet to entertain me, but I want to play outside now." I explained.

Daniel gave him a tip as I walked into the bathroom.

James came into the bathroom and started the shower. I heard the door close as Daniel escorted him out of the room.

It was still early but the streets thick with bodies already. Mardi Gras day had arrived. There was a smell in the Quarter of wine, beer, and urine. It burned my nostrils as I breathed.

From our balcony there we saw the crowds milling around waiting for something to happen. The parades didn't start until ten o'clock but the people were looking for some excitement.

I stepped out on our balcony in black, fishnet stockings, a sheer maid's outfit, and stiletto heels.

James had on tight shots that even made his tiny dicklett look presentable.

Daniel had on leather again; shorts this time and a fishnet tank top. His bulge definitely a focal point.

We just stood there and watched the milling of the crowd. We didn't try to attract attention; we just wanted to watch for a while. Then someone noticed us and yelled up "Hey pretty lady, throw me some beads!"

I looked around and found the voice. I smiled and waved. He came closer to our balcony and said, "Come on, lady, those long green beads sure would look good around my neck, match my green eyes they would!"

"Oh? And what would I get in return?" I asked this good-looking blonde.

"Whatever your little heart desires, darling'!" he called back.

I looked at James and Daniel. Then I looked at him again. "How big is your cock?" I called down to him.

"Oh lady, it's so big you wouldn't be able to handle it!" He yelled back.

"You think so, do you?" I asked.

"Well, lady, you're a petite little thing, and I wouldn't want to hurt you with the mass I have down there." He assured me.

"Well, if you want these green beads, you're going to have to tell me how long that cock of yours is and since you're so sure it's so big that I can't handle it, you also have to show me." I challenged him.

"My pleasure, sweet lady," he called back. "My cock is nine and a half inches long and three inches around, ma'am," he yelled as he unzipped his jeans.

Sure enough a nice sized penis fell out of those tight jeans. However, he wasn't hard so it wasn't as large as he had promised.

"That looks a littler shorter and less wide than you proclaimed," I called down.

"Well then, show me those tits and I'm sure it'll reach its full capacity," he retorted.

I laughed and turned to Daniel, "Well, you think I should?"

"Sure, he just wants to have a fun day," he cheered me on.

So I unbuttoned my blouse and my untethered bosom stood erect for this man and all others on the street to admire.

"Oh wow!" he exclaimed. He took a pair of beads off his neck and threw them up to me.

I laughed and yelled down to him, "Thank you!"

He bowed down and took off his cap, "My pleasure ma'am!" His penis had stiffened like a bone.

Daniel and James laughed as he put his prick back in his pants and strolled away.

A sexy little blonde caught James' eye. She was flirting with him and throwing him kisses. His little dicklett was getting hard.

Daniel watched this and his dick got hard too. She was very cute and I thought, 'They would like to play with that for a while.'

I leaned over and said to James, "You want to play with her?"

He looked at me surprised. "I would never cheat on you," he vowed.

I know, but consider her a Mardi Gras gift. You can play with her while we are here; once we're gone so is she," I told him.

"Okay, but if he wants her, he can have her," James consented.

I turned and walked out of the room and down to the street. I found the girl and walked up to her. "My friend up there would like to get to know you a little better," I told her.

"Which one?" she asked.

"Both of them, actually," I told her. "Do you think you could handle the two of then?"

She blushed and said, "I've never done anything like that before."

"Believe me when I tell you it's not that hard. You just take one in your pussy and one in your mouth or your ass. They are not that particular, which one gets which," I confided in her.

She giggled her embarrassment but consented to go meet the guys.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Caroline," she told me.

"Well the tall sexy brute up there is Daniel," he is a little rough sometimes but he is a great lover," I explained.

"The smaller guy is James, he's a sweetheart and gives the best oral sex I have ever had. You should really enjoy his tongue."

She smiled, "I think he's cute," she whispered in the elevator on the way to the room. "Daniel is cute too, but he looks so big and masculine." She trailed off.

"Oh, he is and he has a really large penis too. He can be very gentle though and he is very thoughtful,"

I explained to her. "The two of them share me a lot but I think James would like you for himself. So I'll try to keep Daniel occupied while you and James have a go at it. How's that?"

When we entered the room I made introductions all around. James was blushing and looking nervous. I had never seen him so nervous.

Daniel was showing his feathers. I admonished him with my eyes and he calmed down.

Caroline walked up to James and said, "I liked watching you on the balcony. You are really cute."

"Thank you," James responded shyly.

I chuckled; I had never seen James nervous.

I took Daniel by the arm and led him into the other room. He followed reluctantly.

When we got there I explained to him that Caroline felt intimidated by him and she really had the hots for James.

He was furious. "He's nothing but a sissy, he hasn't a right to a beautiful woman like her! I'm going in there and take her from him," he protested.

"No you are not," I commanded, "he has watched you take me time and again and never challenged us. Plus you have already had Rebecca," I told him.

"James deserves a chance to play with her first. She wants him not you. We will give him and her some time together," I proclaimed.

"I'm going to have him get me wet," I told him, "then you can fuck me with the vengeance you are feeling for him."

I walked back in the other bedroom and said, "Before you get started, James, I need you to get me wet for Daniel."

"Yes ma'am," he said. Then he looked at Caroline, "This will just take a few minutes," he told her.

I lay on the bed and spread my legs. He used his magnificent tongue to moisten my dry pussy. He licked and the juices spewed, filling my cunt with the lubrication to permit Daniel's immense penis to enter me.

Caroline watched in amazement as James worked his magic on my hot box.

She smiled when he finished, and seemed to be in awe of the situation. "Would you do that to me?" I heard her say as I was walking out of the room.

He smiled, "Sure, if you think you would like that. It's my specialty."

I turned back as I hit the door and said, "Yeah, he has the greatest tongue I have ever had." I winked at James then I smiled and went to please Daniel.

When I walked into the room he was pouting a little but when I climbed on him, he calmed down. I licked his cock and got him hard then I straddled him and forced his hard pole into my well-lubricated snatch. I took him deep inside of me. He felt great in my hole and his prick struck my G-spot as I rode him hard. I fucked him for about forty minutes and when he finally came. He didn't even call for James to clean him up.

He rolled over and he quickly fell into a sound sleep.

I tiptoed into the other room. James was having fun with Caroline, licking her clit and tongue fucking her.

She was sucking his little dicklett. I could tell she was having an orgasm from the twitching of her legs. Once she finished, James crawled up and sucked her ample breasts. He licked and sucked and I could see her nipples getting hard. She moaned at the pleasure he was giving her.

I watched them for about a half-hour and decided to go out to the balcony. I watched the crowds as they passed below. Many of the guys noticed me and I threw a lot of beads with my still flowing juices mixed with Daniel's cum to guys that happily pulled out their dicks for me.

Then I became bored and headed inside again. James was lying there quiet content and Caroline was getting dressed. She looked up at me and said, "Thank you for sharing your boyfriend with me, ma'am."

I smiled and said, "You're welcome, I'm glad for both of you."

"Can I leave my phone number for James so if he comes to town he can call?" she asked.

I thought for a few minutes. I had told him it was just for this trip. I would be jealous if he had someone else. I told her, "Yes, I'll give it to him when he awakes."

She wrote it down and handed it to me. Then I walked her to the door. “Please tell him I had a good time,” she pleaded.

“I will,” I promised and closed the door.

As I walked back into the room, I threw the number into my purse where it would conveniently get lost.

Then I went into the other room and lay down next to Daniel and took a nap.

Everyone awoke up with an appetite and the need to go down onto the streets once again. We decided to have lunch in the hotel restaurant before braving the streets.

As we were dressing, James said to me, “Thank you for letting me enjoy Caroline this morning, ma’am.”

“You’re welcome, James; she said to tell you she had a good time,” I told him.

The parades had started and I wanted to go down and get some trinkets to take back home. We ate a quick breakfast and rushed out to the streets.

Daniel lifted my up onto his shoulders so that I would be closer to the people throwing off of the floats. I had on a see-through top with nothing on underneath. The males were very generous.

I let several of the Zulu riders touch my breasts and kiss me. This afforded me many prizes. I got three coconuts and tons of beads.

We caught so much stuff from the first parade that James had to run back to the hotel room to put it up. We just couldn’t carry it all and have a good time.

Rex follows Zulu on Mardi Gras Day. Rex is the King of Mardi Gras. The riders on these floats are usually stingy with their throws. I however ended up with a chest full of doubloons and tons of beads and a lot of kisses from the riders. They in turn had hands and mouths filled with breasts and a few even ventured up my flimsy skirt.

When the parade was over, we decided to take our treasures back to our room and clean up a little.

Then we would eat and explore the emptying streets of the city and watch the last of the partygoers as the Lenten season began.

In the room James stripped my clothes off and went to run me a hot shower. While he was gone, Daniel got down on his knees and crawled between my legs. He started licking my clit and tongue fucking me.

It was a wonderful feeling. He is not as good as James in the oral department, but he knew what I needed at that moment. I stood still for just a few moments then I started pumping his tongue with my cunt. I wanted is tongue deep inside of me.

He reached up and took me into his arms and lay me on the plush carpeted floor so that he could get a better angle. When James came out I motioned him back into the bathroom while Daniel ate me out.

It was delicious having him probe my cunt with his tongue and fingers exciting all the places that demanded his attentions. I had three orgasms in the short time he licked my juicy pussy. When I was completely limp, he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom and placed me into the tub. "Clean her up so we can go eat and party some more," he commanded James and left the room.

I lay there in the hot water in a dreamy state. When he touched me to wash me my body convulsed from the sensitivity that Daniel had caused.

I lay there limp in James care. When he washed my breasts, my nipples became hard. He bent down and licked them and I felt it deep in my groin. My left nipple is a strait shot to my pussy and I get an orgasm each time it is sucked in the right way. I lay there a prisoner to the pleasures of the bath James was giving me.

When he finished the bath he wrapped me in a warm towel and delivered me to Daniel while he got my clothes together. Daniel continued the loving embraces he had started earlier. My body was racked with pleasure when James returned with clothes to cover me. Together they dressed me and I was putty in their hands.

Once dressed, they calmed me down and took me to dinner. We had a leisurely dinner talking about the fun we had during the day. We each talked about the most exciting part of the day and the trip.

For James, of course, it was Caroline. He also enjoyed the double fuck with Daniel.

Which for Daniel was his high point. He said that he had no idea he could have an orgasm like that with his penis hitting another man's penis. He said that the explosion was like fireworks only on the inside. As he talked, his prick became hard again. I reached over, rubbed it and moaned.

For me the high point was Shayne. I love having a new man from time to time. It keeps my juices flowing and the excitement alive. I love both James and Daniel, but some new blood every once in a while is an exciting experience; plus it keeps the two of them on their toes.

After dinner we walked down Bourbon Street once again. There were still crowds but the numbers had dwindled. We walked slowly so we wouldn't miss anything.

I didn't feel very threatened since there were so few people out. We wandered around sort of casually, sharing ideas about the people that were still on the street. It was a game we played, making up stories about the guy with the crazy cap, or the girl with the big tits. We always enjoyed stretching our minds.

But the Quarter was much quieter than usual. The city seemed to go to sleep. People were talking softly and in whispers. It was like being at a wake. The excitement had died and the survivors were in mourning. But they weren't really sad just somber and they were saying a quiet good-bye to a secret side of themselves.

We turned onto St. Peters and walked up to Chartres Street. Right in front of St. Louis Cathedral were three Shriners riding around in circles. They still had on their yellow and green wigs and were in their little yellow cars; one was on his green motorcycle.

They weren't doing much just riding around in a circle. We watched them for a few moments then we started to move on. We had decided that they were in their own world.

Suddenly the guy on the motorcycle pulled up and stopped in front of us. "Hey, what are you all doing walking around at this time of the day. The party's over," he said.

"Yes, we know, just taking in the last remnants of the day; mourning the end of another celebration of life," I said.

He looked at me a little funny. "You aren't from around here are you?" he asked.

"We live in north Louisiana, so no, I guess not," James said.

"This was my first Mardi Gras," Daniel said, "we're just saying goodbye."

"Hmmm," the Shriner grunted, "when are you going home?"

"Tomorrow morning, bright and early," James told him.

"Did you do everything you wanted to do?" he asked.

"Pretty much," I replied.

"I have to ask you guys a question," he said, "how did you two thugs end up with this pretty little lady?"

"Just lucky," Daniel replied.

"You sure are a cutie," he whispered, "Would like to show you a good time."

"Oh, really?" I smiled, " And what can Shriners do that these guys can't?" I asked.

He tooted the horn on his handlebars and the other two Shriners came over to where we were talking.

"This pretty young lady would like to know what we can do that her friends can't," he told them.

They looked at me, then at James and Daniel and finally at one another. One of the responded "I know that we have to be more experienced than these guys. Look at them, they aren’t even treating her like a lady."

Challenged, Daniel replied, "She is treated better than any woman I know!" a hint of anger in his tone.

"Calm down, Daniel, they're just teasing you," I told him.

"No, ma'am, you just don't look like you get enough from these guys," the one on the motorcycle said. "I would hate for you to go back to north Louisiana unsatisfied."

I smiled, looked at James and Daniel, then back at him. "Oh, you see me as being undernourished?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am, you need some real protein in your body," he told me.

"And you have the kind of protein I need do you?" I bantered with him.

"Yeah, we do," replied one of the guys in a car.

"And it take three of you to give me what these two can do?" I asked.

"No, ma'am," the other one in a car explained, "we're a team and we always share. You'll get three times what those guys can do."

"Hmmm, " I looked at Daniel and James, "Well, guys, I think I need to see what these three are all about, what do you think?"

James said, "Go for it; clean up should be fun!"

Daniel wasn't as enthusiastic, "You’re the boss," he said.

I turned to him and kissed him, "But you’re the one I'm going home with." He smiled.

I then turned to the Shriners and said, "Why don't you guys come to our hotel room and let's see what you've got?"

"Jump on sweetheart, and we'll lead the way. You guys can ride on the cars," the guy on the motorcycle said.

Daniel and James climbed onto the back of the cars and I straddled the bike and we drove back to the hotel.

Once we were in our room the Shriners just walked around and checked things out. "Nice room, and it looks like you did well at the parades, too." One of the guys from a car said.

"Yeah the riders, like you guys, wanted to show me what they had," I laughed.

James took me by the hand and led me to a chair. He sat down and I sat on his lap. He took off my blouse he rubbed my nipples and made them hard.

The Shriners just watched and their dicks started pushing against the fabric of their clown costumes.

One of them ventured to approach me and he reached out and touched my hard nipple. His prick got harder and stood at attention. He knelt down and took the nipple into his mouth, sucked it like a baby, and moaned.

My pussy was starting to get wet. James disengaged the Shriners mouth. "What is your name," I asked?

"Carl, ma'am," he answered then went back to my breast.

James asked, "Wouldn't you be more comfortable on the bed?"

Carl lifted me off of James' lap and carried me to the bed. He laid me down and stripped out of his clown's costume. His hard cock was like a pole at least nine inches long. The head was large and red and precum sparkled in the light.

He wet his lips and he knelt between my legs. He took two fingers into his mouth and then inserted them into my now hot pussy. "Mmmmmm, you really want me don't you?" he rasped.

He didn't wait for me to answer he just rammed his hard cock deep into my snatch. "Ahhhh, you are really wet! I'm going to show you how a real man can make you feel," he moaned as he pivoted his hips into mine.

While he was lost in my pussy and the good fucking he was giving me one of his friends stripped and climbed onto the bed. His cock wasn't as thick as the guy who was coupling with me but is was long, at least ten inches. He stroked himself and kneeled next to me. I turned my head to watch him. "What's your name?" I asked.

"Philip, ma'am, I would love you to suck my cock. It's really throbbing and you are so hot!" he said as he continued to stroke it. I reached over and ran my hand over its length.

MistyMorgan
MistyMorgan
524 Followers