What Do I Want?

Story Info
A wanted desire
1.9k words
4.32
12.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What is it that I want?

I want to come home to you waiting for me on the couch, you lounging back with your legs crossed and a glass of brandy in your hand. I would stop, surprised to see you sitting there, still in your black suit and dress shirt. I stand there, trying to work through the thoughts whirling through my head. You level your stare straight into my eyes and raise an eyebrow.

I tremble at that gaze, but still I don't move.

You take a sip of your brandy and shake your head slightly.

"You're not being very considerate. I've had a long day at work and I don't appreciate you fighting me."

"So have I." I reply, almost snappily.

Your eyes snap up to look at me again. Slowly and deliberately you elegantly uncross your long legs and set down your brandy. You stand and even with high heels on I am shorter than you. You walk over to me until you are barely touching me, but you don't.

"Kneel." You growl softly.

My jaw twitches as I set it firmly in determination. Normally I would eagerly submit, but today, being ordered around rubs me the wrong way.

"No."

I hear you take a deep breath, I refuse to look at your face, instead I look at your chin.

"Did you just tell me no?" You ask, your voice is dangerously low.

"You heard me."

Then you chuckle, but its not a good natured chuckle, I can hear in that chuckle the many things you now have planned for this night.

You lean close and I can feel your hot breath kiss my ear. "Submit." You whisper in that voice that should make me melt like putty in your hands.

But still I resist. "No."

Then suddenly your hand is around my neck, not tightening or choking me, just there. I try to back away from you and that is when you gently tighten your grasp.

"If I were you I wouldn't move."

I stop and then meet your gaze. You have a determined look in your eyes, you are calculating and plotting something.

"I do not like this new word suddenly added to your vocabulary." You say. "I'm going to have to fix that."

You grab me by the wrist and pull me along with you to our bedroom. You pull me inside then toss me onto the bed. I bounce once then scramble to try and get away but you have pounced on me.

"Someone needs reminding I see." You growl. You place my hands above my head and hold both my wrists in one of your hands. Then with the other you unbutton my blouse and skirt. "You will take these off or I will tear them off, I don't think you want to ruin one of your good work clothes now do you?"

I shake my head and you slowly release me. I deliberately take my time by slowly peeling off my skirt and blouse. But I purposefully leave my bra and panties on. You huff a small laugh then quickly remove them yourself. Then you take my chin in your hand and make me look at you.

"Now, I have you all naked, there is no use fighting me because I can easily overpower you and you know this. I could slide into this pussy right now without any problem too now couldn't I? You are already wet from this aren't you?"

I don't reply and toss my head and look away. Then your hand is on my mound. I quickly scoot backwards on the bed and growl a sharp "No!" at you. You are on me in a heartbeat and are securing my hands into handcuffs, then the handcuffs to the bed.

"You should know by now not to tell me no, Little One."

The breath catches in my throat. You called me Little One! I almost melt then and there but somehow I pull myself together again. No, that is not what I want.

You raise an eyebrow and continue cuffing my ankles to the bed. I am now spreadeagled before you. Then your hand is at my mound again and traveling between my thighs. I gasp sharply as your thumb moves over my clit. You chuckle when you find that my pussy is indeed wet. You leave me and rummage through a drawer, then come back and hold up your prize. I tremble with what I see in your hand. Its a remote control vibrator with a g-spot stimulator. This one has me coming hard after a matter of minutes. You slip it inside me then move up my body. I do not like that you are still immaculately dressed in your suit. You are straddling me, your knees on either side of my hips, and your hands braced on the bed by my shoulders.

"Did I detect a tremble, Little One?" You say, a slight evil smile on your lips. "But I thought this one was your favorite." Saying so you push a button on the remote and I let out a strangled squeal and writhe beneath you. You chuckle and nuzzle my neck. "You will submit to me Little One." You whisper in my ear before you take the lobe between your teeth.

I let out a moan before I can stop myself and feel my muscles relaxing. But no! That's not what I want! I will not submit!

You sense my resistance. "And still you resist me hmm? Well we can't have that now can we?" You push another button on the remote control and the vibe increases in intensity. I moan and push my hips up as far as they will go.

You flop down onto the bed beside me, propping yourself up on your elbow, and your other hand teasingly passes over my nipples. You know that the slightest touch to my nipples are the touches I like best and my nipples instantly harden.

"No!" I moan.

"My dear you keep saying no." You sigh. You press the button a few more times until the vibe is on its highest setting. I cry out and buck my hips. "I need a drink, I'm sure you'll be all right here by yourself for a while."

You chuckle evilly and go out the door to the kitchen, taking the remote with you. Soon I feel an orgasm starting. Now this I don't want to fight. I might as well take what I can. I close my eyes and let the feelings wash over me. I moan and wiggle as I feel it coming closer and closer. Then its almost there and I'm moaning uncontrollably. Just when I'm about to go over the edge in sweet, sweet pleasure.....it stops. I cry out and frantically buck my hips to get any stimulation from the vibrator at all to get to that sweet pleasure. I hear you chuckle and you are leaning against the door frame.

"That was beautiful Little One. You thought I would allow you an orgasm, just like that." You make a tsk tsk noise. "Not that easy Little One."

I groan in frustration.

"And you can expect so much more of that....unless you submit to me now. Beg my forgiveness and beg for me to take you into my arms."

My core aches but my fiery resistance still has not died yet. "No." I growl.

"Mmmm, and yet another no." You sigh. You walk back to the drawer and get something else. Then you are by me again and you quickly place a blindfold over my eyes. I squeal in protest and begin to say something in retort when you shove a ball gag in my mouth. "No talking now." You whisper. But you gently place a small bell in my hand and close my fist around it. You pat my hand and I feel a tear form in my eye at your gentleness. But I don't lose my control, I won't......not yet.

Suddenly you turn the vibe on again and are lightly stroking my nipples and adding to my arousal. Then suddenly my clamps with the feathers are attached to my nipples. I cry out, muffled against the gag, and arch my back.

"Aw, poor Little One, that hurt didn't it."

"Mmmfm!!!!" I respond

You chuckle. "Oh the night is just beginning if you keep telling me no." I feel your hand on my thigh stroking me and with the vibrations in my pussy makes me moan and writhe. I want more, oh God I want more!

You chuckle, reading my body perfectly knowing what I want. "Mmmm, my Little One wants to cum does she?"

"Mmmmm! Mmmmfm!!!!"

You chuckle. "Well that won't be happening for quite a long while, maybe not even tonight."

I groan in frustration, and all you do is chuckle at me.

Then you make it so much worse. I hear you begin to get undressed. And then you get on the bed next to me and press your naked form against my side. I feel your hard cock pressed against my thigh and I moan.

"Mmm, is this what you want?" And you press it against me even more.

I moan louder and writhe on the bed. The vibrator is driving me crazy. You start to work the vibrator in and out of me which is driving my passions up further. I am so close again. I try to keep quiet so you don't know but that is impossible. And again right when I'm on the edge you take the vibrator from me and don't touch me. I groan my frustrations and I start to cry. I'm suddenly sobbing, and I don't know why. You've broken me.....that's why.....I can't win and I know it...but once again you've broken me. I'm still crying and I don't feel you release me from my bonds until I have gone limp and hear the bell chime on the floor. You take off the blindfold and pull me close.

"Let me take these off." You whisper gently. "It will hurt, but I'm here."

You quickly take the clamps off my nipples and cup my breasts to help with the pain. I cry out and you hold me close, soothing me.

"You did well sweetheart." You murmur. "I always enjoy making you submit."

"Mmmm, please." I moan and grind against your thigh.

You chuckle. "Yes my sweet?"

"Please, I want you."

"Mmmm, you're not the only one." You seize my mouth with a searing kiss and roll on top of me. You part my thighs with your legs and tease my entrance with your cock. I groan and you finally sink yourself inside me. I gasp and shudder all over.

"Now." You whisper in my ear. "Even though I enjoy making you submit you still disobeyed me tonight. I believe that deserves a punishment. I will spank you at another time. But right now, I want to make love to you, my Little One."

You finally begin to move inside me and soon our slow pace turns to a frenzied one. I am finding it difficult to hold back my orgasm which you denied me twice. I feel your muscles tighten and you swell even more within me.

"Cum with me." You whisper. Then you fuck me hard and cry out as you cum inside me. I practically scream because my orgasm is so intense. It seems to never end! When it does end I collapse limp and you gently ease out of me and flop down next to me. You gather me in your arms and hold me close stroking my hair lovingly.

"My Little One.....Mine."

That's what I want.