What Do You Do With Them?

Story Info
One of the possible uses for spreader bars.
1.3k words
4.12
33.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk me over to the foot of the bed and turn me to face it. You don't say anything, but the forcefulness of your hand on my arm tells me you want me to stay there. From where I am standing, I can see you open my favorite drawer of the Sin Chest and take out several items. The wrist and ankle cuffs make my heart speed up, but the throbbing between my legs doesn't start until you toss the spreader bar on the bed. The new crop completes our toys for the evening. You haven't even started and I am already wet.

First you cuff my wrists and not-so-gently raise them over my head. You quickly fasten them to the canopy of the bed and look at me expectantly, like I am already late. "Thank you, Damon," I murmur. I see you reach for the other cuffs, but don't even notice you have the riding crop until you've forced it between my legs, quickly slapping back and forth between my thighs as I scurry to spread my ankles. You cuff each ankle and stand up behind me. With your arms on each side of me you drop the crop in favor of the spreader bar. You hold it across my hips, pulling me back into you, and threaten to skip the whole thing and just fuck me with it instead. My head drops back from my raised arms as I implore you to spank me, you promised you'd spank me.

You fasten the bar hurriedly and graze your fingers up my leg as you stand. As you reach upright you cup my ass in your hand and kiss me. Your lips seek mine softly, gently, sweetly – nothing like the sting of your hand that pulls me from the trance your mouth induced. Hard. Maybe too hard, but what can I do about it? Adrenaline races through me as your first flurry of spankings cover my bottom. These not so hard as the first, but you make your power known, the power in your arm, the power over me.

I wince and moan but try to take it like a good girl. Coming from someone who can't even brush her hair back from her face, you find bravery cute. You ease up just long enough to tell me how adorable it is before your next round of spankings reminds me who's in charge. These are heavier, harder – so much more forceful – and I have only endured minutes before my eyes seek yours and you know I've had enough.

"What do you say?" Thank you, Damon. "Did you enjoy that?" Yes sir, I nod eagerly. "Prove it," you demand as you arm reaches around the front of my body and your fingers find my warm pussy. You find the moisture you already knew was there and kiss me again when you discover wetness coating my lips and thighs. I am dripping and its time to pay for your generosity.

You stand on the bed facing me and rub your cock over my lips and cheeks and chin. I reach desperately for it with my mouth as you taunt me until you finally tell me to stick out my tongue. You get amazingly hard as you dick whip my tongue until you've had enough games and pull my head into you forcing my mouth wide around you. At your whim, I vacillate between eagerly sucking on you and getting my face fucked by you. I look and see the flash behind your eyes when you know you can come, and then suddenly you stop. "I need to taste you. I won't be done until you come in my mouth." To my surprise, you tell me I am nowhere near done.

You give me another hard smack on the ass as you leave the room, mumbling that you should be making me go get you more tea, except that I am strung to the bed. I listen to the music and wonder what could be next, what will you do to me? Will it hurt? My ass is already so pink; I just know there will be handprints tomorrow. I smile at the thought of that. I love the little reminders the next day. The barely-there sting the next afternoon floods your brain with memories of ecstasy the night before. I was going to remember this night vividly, long after the physical reminders fade.

The next song is jazzy and dulls the anxiety as you walk in the room and stand next to me, so close. You reach in front of me and your fingers fondle between my legs. Still wet, very wet. You stretch a finger inside of me and pull out along the crease between my lips like you are petting a cat. You squeeze the big outer lips between your fingers and the pressure causes blood to rush to them. Then you lightly trace your finger between the inner and outer lips, all the way up one side and over my clit down the other side back to my dripping wet hole. You circle it softly and find your way all the way up and all the way down again, more circles, up, down, circles, and I am truly yours.

I desperately rub my pussy into the heel of your hand as my body begs you for more. My knees go weak and my balance gives out and I fall, caught by my hands tied high above my head. You stand me up for at least the third time; the excitement is too much for the remarkable heels and disabling spreader bar but you aren't done. Your hand wraps firmly around my pussy as you steady me and push my backside out, legs spread, lips displayed and dripping wet. You tighten your grip by sliding two fingers in me as you grab the crop.

Hand between my legs and hard cock pressed firmly against my thigh, you begin to whip me. You tell me about the pretty red lines on my ass and feel another wave of cum gush from within me, all over your fingers. I clean your fingers off with my lips as the whips get harder and harder. I tell you it hurts and you tell me you'll stop when it stops turning me on. Your hand is on me again, feeling how hot my pussy is and how wet I still am and you keep whipping me. I bend at the waist, but I can't move outside your arm range. I try to bring my knees up to the bed, desperate for a reprieve, but its useless. I cannot stop you and I cannot even close my legs so you won't feel the ever-growing wetness.

I am pushed up against you, at once trying to get away and burying in you for protection. Your ever-hardening cock, pressed against my writhing body, saves me. You need to take me and drop the whip then hastily untie my hands before forcing my face into the bed. You grab my hips and push deep into me. We both moan at once as a long-unmet need is realized. At this very moment, I belong to you. I couldn't do anything to stop you, but you know I don't want to. You fuck me so hard the bed frame is digging into my hips, but you don't stop. Instead, you start to pinch my red ass, squeeze the welts. I scream, but you feel yourself covered wetter still inside me, envelopeded by the juiciest pussy you've ever felt. Knowing that's more lubrication than you need, you pull out and stick it in my ass with no warning. The tightness of the new hole and my sudden outcry pushes you over the edge and your thrusts bury your cum deep inside me. You collapse on top of me, holding my arms down and pinning my body beneath you and you tell me that I belong to you. "Thank you, Damon."