What Do You Need, Mrs. Mayfield?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he finished he let go of her hips with one last slap to the ass and she crumpled to the floor; only then did the paint scraper drop from her mouth. She shinnied forward between his legs and pulled down on his cock to put it into her mouth, a look of sublime resignation crossing her face as she tasted his sweat and cum and the equally familiar taste of her pussy. He took himself in hand and slid his hand the length of his cock, milking the last of his cum onto her tongue in a final glutinous blob.

The girls at the pool were right about him, but they would never appreciate him as she did she decided. This room could take all summer to paint she mused with a contended smile as he knelt in front of her, his dick lolling in her warm wet mouth, still not soft even after all of the exertions, as she lay curled and content between his thighs.