What Does Wendy Desire? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time she arrived at the head of his cock it was already fully swollen. She ran a thumb across the head. She smelt her feminine odour on him.

Wendy knew what he wanted. Dan had told her what men liked and taught her how to deliver this. She had continued to practice on John and could drive him mad with eye contact, while she took him in her mouth.

Wendy repositioned herself between Conway's tight, muscled thighs. She lifted his cock off his stomach and dribbled some saliva on it. She felt him swell still further as she brought her lips to hover above his tip. Then she extended her tongue and ran it around his knob. She had many more tricks, but when she heard Conway draw in a deep breath and twitch she knew he was primed and ready.

"Hmmm; who's the Boss now," she thought with satisfaction.

Looking up into his eyes and she held his expectant gaze for a time, before running her lips down across his knob and taking him into her mouth.

Wendy continued to work him with her tongue and she drew up letting him plop out of her mouth in an exaggerated manner. His cock wobbled there while she smiled up at her captive. Then she repeated the process.

Conway soon brought his hands to her head as she began to gauge what he liked. Sucking hard, sucking lightly, working the head, flicking across his little hole. Finally, when his fingers pushed firmly into her skull she lowered her eyes and took him into the top of her throat until she felt herself gagging. She began to bob her head rapidly on him, sucking hard.

Within seconds she felt him twitch and heard a moan. She knew he was close. Wendy didn't much like swallowing cum. She had done it on occasion, but it was one thing Dan had been unable to get her to become familiar with. She came off Conway with and began to crawl her way up his hard frame

"I loved that you little minx. You are so full of surprises. What have you got for me now Cherie?" he said in his deep accent.

Wendy climbed to where her pussy adjacent to his cock and ground herself into him, running his cock along her lower lips.

"Hmm. Oh yes; I like that too," he muttered.

Without saying a word she took hold of his pole and placed it upright, just inside of herself. She then sat up so her breasts hung free, hoping he would not be too rough with them.

Wendy lowered herself slowly onto his pole. With her pussy still full of their fluids from their first fuck she was able to take him without stopping. While she did this he brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed. She felt a shot of pain.

"Be gentle Conway. Please!" she complained as he pulled on her nipples.

"Fuck me hard, you wench," was all he replied; not stopping his actions in any way.

She knew from her oral efforts that he was close so began to move upon his rapidly, rotating her butt. She placed her hands on his and pushed them back down. This stopped him molesting her breasts.

"Oh yes, that's nice, keep it going baby," he moaned, thrusting up so she again felt his length hitting the end of her canal.

Wendy clenched and released her vaginal muscles just as Dan had taught her to do, milking the seed from Conway's balls and preventing him from ramming into her cervix. It worked well.

"Oh Jesus, Jesus," he moaned, clenching his eyes shut tight and gratefully moving his hands to her hips.

Wendy increased her rate and felt relief as Conway let out a long deep moan, lifting his pelvis and holding himself there deeply buried. The expression on his face told her he was releasing himself within her. She collapsed onto his chest, pleased with her own efforts in satisfying this man.

When she felt him begin to soften, Wendy came off and rolled to lie beside him. She rested in the crook of his arm.

"If you didn't want this to happen again then you've not done a great job of keeping me off you," Conway finally offered.

"I'm accepting of it Conway. We're lovers now. It's not ideal, but it's how it is. You're just a bit rough at times, that's all. Could you not pinch and squeeze so hard."

"But I like it a bit rough," Conway said with a laugh. "You'll get used to it. Problem is, I don't think I can wait until next week to squeeze those beautiful tits again."

"Well you'll have too," she said, upset by his attitude. She was basically giving him all he wanted but he still liked to taunt her. In addition, she did not want to fuck him when John was around.

Wendy rose and walked to the bathroom. Conway was close behind, enveloped her and brought his mouth to her neck. Wendy shrugged him off.

"Have a shower and get away home to your wife Conway," she said taking charge.

"You don't tell me when to go, I'll go when I like," he said glowering down at her.

Wendy felt some fear and thought he might take her again, right there in the bathroom. He moved his hand to cup her mound. She wanted him gone.

"I thought you said we had to be quick, cause of Mary."

"Yeah, what is the time," Conway said moving his hand and looking concerned. "I'd better get away home."

Wendy felt relief when he turned away toward the shower.

Conway showered and left, with barely another word. Wendy then bathed herself before sitting naked on the bed contemplating the situation. She examined her breasts and was relieved to find them unmarked. At least she would be able to make love with her husband upon his return. This would alleviate some of her guilt.

Wendy desperately wanted to feel she'd been forced into this evening's activities with Conway. But she knew this to be untrue. This type of male found her desirable and once they came on she merely folded, surrendering to her own passions.

"My god; what passions they are," she thought, still surprised at how she had reacted. "He'll be back for sure. I've done nothing to dissuade the man."

Wendy took a deep breath hugged her arms across her breasts and sadly contemplated her dilemma.

12