What Dreams are Made Of

Story Info
A girl final gives reality to a long awaited fanasy.
2.4k words
3.9
14.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched him with adoration as he took a long drag from his cigarette. They were nestled on the couch; her legs were folded underneath her as she rested her head on his chest, listening to the steady thump of his heartbeat through his shirt. He had one arm around her while the other flipped through the various apps on his phone. She sighed contentedly as he blew a puff of smoke toward the ceiling. "So," he said after a while, looking down at her, "what do you want to do?"

The question itself seemed trivial, but it was laced with so many underlying possibilities that her eyes began to glow. "Hmm...well...I'd sort of like to get the bad stuff out of the way first..." she admitted, wrestling with her feelings on it but knowing it was in her best interest to be honest with him.

He sat up a little straighter, putting out his cigarette in the ashtray, "Oh? And just what kind of 'bad stuff' are we talking about?" he pulled her closer to look him in the eyes, and she lowered hers shamefully.

"I...I thought about hurting myself last night," she whispered, starting to tremble, afraid that he would be very angry with her for it, even though she needed him to forgive her. He gently lifted her chin, when she slowly raised her eyes to look into his, she saw only compassion and concern in them, and those beautiful icy blue orbs expressed so much in so small a space.

"And? Did you?" he spoke gently, kindly to her, his voice only reinforcing what his eyes reflected. Tears sprang into her eyes as she shook her head.

"No, but I came very close..." she whispered hoarsely.

"Well I'm glad you didn't, but I still think you should be punished for thinking such bad thoughts, don't you?" he asked softly, his voice a little sterner rather than gentle.

She shivered a little and nodded. "Yes, Sir," she spoke quietly as he gently guided her over his lap. She had be spanked before, but this, this was different. It seemed like everything she'd ever dreamed about was going to come true just in this one special night. She felt a reassuring hand on her back, just as the other hand rested on the seat of her jeans. It left and came back with a firm smack! She bucked and gasped a little. His hand came down again, a little harder now, SMACK! She bit her bottom lip as she squeaked. SMACK! Her hands trembled as they struggled with the choice between supporting her in front and protecting her from behind. Smack! Smack! SMACK! He landed a volley of spanks and she wiggled a little. Finally, he let her up. She looked at him with unshod tears in her eyes. A silent thank you for answering her cry for support through the rough time she was having. They'd both had a long week and needed this desperately. The red lacy top of her underwear was starting to show above the waist line of her jeans.

He raised an eyebrow, "Oh? What do we have here?" he asked, pulling her closer for inspection.

She blushed brightly, "I wanted to wear something sexy for you..." she said, fiddling with her belt loops on her jeans.

"Well? Do you want to show me more?" he coaxed. A wave of deliciously warm embarrassment washed over her and she nodded and slowly began to unbutton her jeans, sliding them off slowly and provocatively as she stepped out of them, revealing her sheer laced panties.

"Mmm, those are sexy," he purred. She blushed again and he chuckled, pulling her back down onto the couch. "In fact, those are so sexy that I might just have to give you that make out lesson I promised..." her blush deepened. "Would you like that?" he asked laughing a little, enjoying her humiliation. She nodded and he pulled her close, slowly and sensuously kissing just her lips at first, before gently sliding his tongue into her mouth, just brushing the surface of her tongue, seeking it out and inviting it to play. She pulled back a little at first and he sensed her hesitation. He pulled away for a moment, "Let me know if we're going too far, okay? You just say the word and this won't go any further."

She nodded, then shook her head, "No, I...I like it...please don't stop," she said shyly. She'd been forcefully kissed this way by a guy in 10th grade who had ruined it for her by just shoving his tongue down her throat. It would take her a little while to get used to the sensation. He grinned and nodded, leaning in to kiss her again. Her tongue tentatively moved forward to return his tongue's advances and they did a slow and sensual dance. He slid a hand to her side, sliding it up her body to massage her breast and she let out a soft moan. She moved her mouth away from his and began kissing his neck, moving her kisses slowly up to his earlobe as she leisurely began to nibble and suck on it, moving her hands from his shoulders to his stomach. She began timidly exploring slightly under his shirt and he took it off for her, inviting further exploration. She moved her hands over his lean body and lightly kissed his stomach.

"Mmm," he said again and gently blew into her ear. She shivered again and he did a quick check to make sure she was okay, and when she nodded he continued. She straddled his lap and began to rub herself on his knee. "I'd like to try lap dancing," she confessed bashfully. He nodded his consent still smiling as she began rocking her hips, rubbing against his fly. She could feel how hard he was getting and moaned softly. He smiled.

"Stand up," he said suddenly. She stopped and looked at him, questions in her eyes, "stand up," he repeated, more authority in his voice. She slowly got up, still an inquisitive expression on her face. "Turn around and bend over the arm of that couch," he pointed in front of him. There was a couch almost adjacent to the one they were sitting on, if she bent over the arm her bottom would be practically in his face, but she knew he wanted it that way and obeyed, her arms bent in front of her. "Good girl," he said, grinning and rubbing her bottom. She was getting very wet now and she moaned softly, arching her body and inviting his hand to spank her again, albeit more erotically now. He obliged, sending a gently smack on her ass. She moaned and her bottom rose to meet his hand. "Mmm, you naughty little thing you," he teased. He began spanking her a little harder, the smacks echoing off the walls now. When she was quivering and her bottom glowed from the warmth of his hand he stopped and pulled her up to face him again. "So," he said, looking her in the eyes, "what do you want to see?" She knew what he meant and her eyes traveled slowly down to his pants. She knew he was hard from rubbing against him and she did want to see it, to witness the desire she had placed in him. She was being bashful though, and began giggling in her nervousness. He waited, and she began playing with his zipper on his jeans. "Answer me," he said a note of warning in his voice and he took her hands in his. Part of her was still scared, not sure if they went any further, if they could keep their relationship. He sighed and said again, "Turn around." She looked at him for a moment before slowly obeying. She heard the sound of him unbuckling his belt and sliding it through the belt loops with a soft hiss and she shivered pleasurably. He looped the belt, bent her over the couch again, and a hand on her back, spanked her with it. He did not use a great amount of force but brought the message across that he expected an answer when he asked her a question. She squeaked and after a few stern smacks he had her facing him again. "Now, let's try again: what is it you want to see?" he asked, his eyes searching hers.

"I..."she began but hesitated again for a moment, she almost couldn't bring herself to say it but she wanted him so badly it seemed impossible not to say it. "I want to see how hard you are," she finally whispered.

He looked at her closely, searching her eyes for any sign of true discomfort before nodding. "Kneel," he commanded; and she did. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants; she assisted him with sliding them off. He unbuttoned his boxers and she slowly, almost hungrily pulled out his member. She loved the way it felt in her hand. So smooth and velvety, like none that she had touched before. He leaned down and began helping her with removing her shirt. It slipped off easily, revealing a sexy black bra.

"M-may I taste, Sir?" she asked, refusing to take her eyes off of it.

He smiled, "Yes you may," he replied and she leaned down and tentatively licked it, delighting in the way it felt on her tongue, soft yet hard as a rock. She looked up at him again.

"So...what kinds of things do you like a woman to do for you?" she asked slyly.

He smiled, "I love it when women give me blowjobs," he replied with a low growl. She considered that her invitation and began pleasuring him. She started with her tongue sliding up and down his length leisurely, from the base to the tip. He had pulled out another cigarette, smoking it while watching her, blowing plumes to the ceiling. She never thought that smoking could look so sexy in her life. She nibbled gently on the sides of his length now, holding it in her hands, cradling it like it was something to be worshipped, something to be truly loved.

He gently stopped her for a moment, "Before this continues, I think you should find a condom," he said responsibly. She nodded in agreement and retrieved one from a box in the bathroom.

On her return she said, "I think you should also know, I'm not sure how I feel about cum in my mouth..." she hoped this would not turn him off. He nodded his consent, took the condom and she knelt down before him again, continuing to pleasure him with her mouth, flicking her tongue across the tip repeatedly. Then, she began doing her best to deep throat him, trying to work her way around her gag reflex. He had finished his cigarette and slowly took her head in his hands. She stopped moving herself up and down and invited him to move her head for her. He did so appreciatively, moving her a little faster while she continued to suck on him feverishly. After a little while, he stopped her, standing her up and handing her the condom. She eagerly but coolly opened it, slipping it on before straddling his lap again and, pulling her panties off to the side, sliding him into her. It was a completely new and extremely welcoming sensation to her body. She had only had one other lover before him so she had not experienced the feeling of anyone else inside of her. Her eyes glazed over in familiar subspace bliss and when she heard him speak, his voice seemed so distant.

"Are you familiar with the double tap system?" he asked cautiously. "Tap my shoulder if you can hear and understand me." She obliged, just barely managing to do so in her ecstasy. "Good girl," he acknowledged and she came for him, gasping with the sheer blissfulness of it all. He began massaging her breast over her bra, easily feeling the nipples out for how hard and erect they were. He pulled her breasts out over her bra and gently began sucking on one of her nipples. Her body was literally going numb from all the pleasurable sensations.

"Mmm...oh god..." she croaked, whimpering a little. He thought for a moment he was hurting her and he stopped, waiting to see if she was going to tap him. "Please..." she gasped, "please...don't...stop..." and she began riding him herself. He grinned and moved his hands down her body, sliding them over her ass before spanking it roughly. She grunted and he felt her juices coat his cock through the condom. He grinned and spanked her again pulling her down on his cock.

"Do you like breath play?" he asked, not realizing that in her ecstasy she would mistake the word breath for breast. She nodded eagerly, pushing her chest out. "Let me know if it gets to be too much, okay?" he said. She tapped once for yes. He nodded and placed his hand on her throat. Her mind almost exploded from a mixture of arousal and fear but then he started squeezing very gently and the new sensations swirled her even further into the vortex that was her bliss. He squeezed a little harder but, sensing this was new to her, eased up when he heard her windpipe whistling a little as her breath became ragged and she rode wave after wave of blissful sensation. She was used to coming at the same time as her lover, normally receiving a signal of her hips getting squeezed tightly. He didn't know this however and as she continued to spiral into sub space, when she could hold on no longer, she peaked in her orgasm. In great shivers, gasps and blissful ecstasy she came, crying out gratefully to him in her surrender. She shuddered and rested her head on his chest, a glassy eyed sub-space look in her eyes. He held her close and stroked her shoulders. She wanted life to be this good all the time and at the moment it was...

Suddenly, light streamed on her face from the open curtain and she awoke with a start and thought maybe she had been dreaming. Still, the serene smile on her face, the ache in her folded legs, and her soaked panties were enough to remind her of last night's blissful submission. She rose, stretched, and went into the bathroom, a new hope to drive her through the day.