What Dreams May Come Ch. 02

Story Info
Cowboy discovers his new body and goes for a ride.
1.9k words
4.42
4.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A coma..." I repeated, hollowly. I couldn't be in a coma. I needed to get to Minnesota and crush the dreams of United FC and their stupid sky blue jerseys. I needed to tickle the backs of Golden Valley's knees until she begged me to stop... or even better, until she used her black belt in Taekwondo to make me stop. Looking down at my body in the hospital bed, though, it was impossible to deny: I was no longer a lightning nightmare on a soccer field or the guy who could satisfy 18 of the most badass women on the planet. I was human toothpaste. I was nothing.

I felt like I was swirling down the drain when I felt Sloan's hand on my shoulder. "May I?" he asked. I sighed. I had no idea what he was asking to do, but at that point I didn't care anymore. What could he do that would make things worse? Sloan might be kind of a dick, and he talked like the kind of guy that would correct your grammar before you were even done saying something, but he also seemed like the kind of dick that had something important to teach me. Without looking away from the bed, I nodded and Sloan reached out and touched my body's hand. I felt something as he did it and raised the same hand of my new body to my face. Nothing about my hand had changed, but I could feel Sloan learning what I had done with the now useless thing he touched. A woman's breast, the slippery slide of a girl's slit when she was ready for me, but also the silky soft belly fur of Vancouver's cat Bobbin, quickly followed by the sharp sensation of his teeth biting me. I laughed, remembering. Bobbin knew that I was almost always too fast for him, so then he'd go and lay out in a sunbeam on his back like a dog just to trap me with that belly.

Sloan slowly moved his hand to different parts, my cheek, my hip, and then he hesitated. I knew where he wanted to go and I knew why he had hesitated. Not that I'd admit it, but I liked him better for it. I cursed under my breath, gritted my teeth and then I moved his hand to my legs. My legs. Touched by the gods and the next best thing to Mercury's sandals. Sloan felt me dance nimbly with the ball, teasing and infuriating the sad sack that dreamed he could ever steal it from me. He felt me kick for the goal, shooting it precisely into the tiny chink in the keeper's armor that the sorry bastard never even knew he had. He felt me sprint to save the ball from going out, keeping it in play just because I knew I could. Because I knew that my legs, my Quicksilver daydreams come to life, they couldn't just run, by God they could fly. When Sloan took his hand back, the sensation faded back into memory. Still looking at my ruined limbs, I found myself nodding, as if in agreement with a heartfelt elegy. Sloan's hand was back on my shoulder and there were tears in his eyes. "It is not all that we are, Cowboy," he said, quietly.

"Yeah," I said, "but all the same, it was pretty damn good." I sighed, starting to feel embarrassed and restless. "So, why do you guys keep calling me 'Cowboy?'" I asked, my ADHD brain already jumping to the next thing when a normal person would just do whatever normal people do when they had feelings that needed to be felt. Feeling stuff always took way too much time for me.

"Well, you're not exactly Cole Howard, anymore, are you?" he asked lightly, looking down at the shapeless lump of the former me being kept alive in front of us. "Why live in the past? We give people new names when they come here. Helps us move on. Usually the name is something derived from what brought us here. Anoxia, traumatic brain injury and malignant growth don't exactly roll off the tongue and it applies to too many of us, so we get creative. The news said you'd swerved to miss a cow that was on the interstate, and so, 'Cowboy' it was. We weren't sure you'd make it here, though. They said you were in critical condition and unlikely to live through that first week, but then we heard Katlyn at the front desk get the call and they rolled you in."

"And that's why today is your birthday, Cowboy!" Cake said, bouncing excitedly on her heels, her round breasts followed suit, lifting my spirits considerably. "We welcome everyone by showing them what their new body can do - helps them get out of bed and enjoy life again!"

Smiling, I looked down and checked out my new translucent body. It was pretty much the same one that I was happy to have before. Same lean strong legs, same cut abs, same sinewy arms, same... holy shit. My eyes widened and my jaw went slack as I stared down at my cock. Cake giggled and Sloan cleared his throat after a while. "Something wrong, Cowboy?" he asked, smirking.

Well, my cock is a good 4 inches longer and proportionately wider than it used to be after a couple good fucks, Sloan, but that's not exactly what I'd call wrong, I thought. "Yeah... no... no... no problem at all. Everything seems to be... as it should," I covered smoothly, nodding and doing my best to keep a straight face and a casual tone. I totally had the whole nonchalant thing down, if you overlooked the fact that I couldn't stop staring at my own cock.

"The best we can tell, these bodies are a projection of what we wished them to be on the outside," Sloan observed, barely suppressing his laughter, "I guess you were just lucky enough to have gotten the best in both worlds."

Cake leaned forward and took my cock and squeezed it between her breasts, their warm soft bellies rising and falling around me with each breath. "And the best part is, that if we practice enough, we can change our bodies to be whatever we want, too," she said brightly, "Just don't go changing this too much, okay Cowboy? It's just perfect," she purred, licking the tip of my cock that had happily grown up to her chin, now.

"Yes... nothing quite says '8th floor novice' like a man who keeps tripping over his... endowments," Sloan said sounding bored. Well, as bored as anyone could be while watching Cake swirl her tongue around my thick head. She pushed her lips around the tip and I groaned, feeling the rest of my body go slack as every nerve demanded that I focus on what those plump ruby lips were doing to me. "Cake," Sloan said, glancing at the clock on the wall and pursing his lips, "there is not sufficient time for this." Cake ignored him and started humming another rendition of 'Happy Birthday' as she slid me further into her mouth. Happy Birthday to me, indeed. Sloan cleared his throat again, "If you persist, Cake, I will remove you from the welcoming committee. You do this every time," Sloan warned her, now stroking his own respectable cock as he watched her work me over.

Cake immediately released my cock from her lips' and breasts' embrace, sat back on her heels, and pouted. No more Happy Birthday to me. I gave Sir Sloan the Cockblocker a dark look and he rolled his eyes like a martyr, walked around to the opposite side of the bed and gave her bottom a light smack. She squealed eagerly, jumped up presented herself to him on all fours, wiggled her hips at him, and took me into her warm mouth again. Sloan closed his eyes and I watched openmouthed as his cock swelled thicker, growing large smooth bumps all over it. He slid his fingers inside her and seemed pleased with what he found because he immediately pulled out and positioned himself at the entrance of her pussy. Cake whimpered in anticipation, the vibrations from her mouth making my cock buzz. With one hand on her hip and one on her shoulder, Sloan pushed his bumpy thick cock into her more slowly than I've ever done anything in my life. It seemed to work for Cake, though, because he wasn't even an inch into her when she began moaning and crying out.

Sloan caught my eye and winked as if to say "watch this," gripped her tighter, and began pumping her harder and faster. Cake couldn't even move anymore and just stayed there wailing around my cock. Even I could feel the vibrations that thing was giving her as he plowed into her relentlessly. Her whole body began shaking, and I could tell she was just about to lose her mind to that rumbling beast, so I watched the rhythm of Sloan's thrusts and began pushing into her, in time with his. Then, Sloan met my eyes again, reached his hand up, and touched my forehead.

My mind shattered or something and I was suddenly everywhere at once. I was ruthlessly pounding Cake's pussy from behind with that monster, I was throbbing deep inside her throat, I was even inside Cake's body accepting both inside me at the same time. Well, of course I shot like Old Faithful after that - we all did, pulsing, throbbing, clenching, shouting and spurting. It was only when Sloan's hand dropped from my forehead and I pulled out of Cake's throat, that I even remembered which body I was in. Sloan smiled and tucked himself back into his jeans as he watched Cake with interest. She had collapsed on the bed, her eyes closed, still shaking with a wide smile on her face. What seemed to interest Sloan, though, was that now two different colors were swirling around inside her skin, wrestling and sparring for dominance and the fight between was continuing to stimulate Cake, because she kept moaning and crying out until the darker bluish color settled into her skin and she purred with satisfaction. Amazed, I looked up at Sloan for an explanation, but he just looked up, meeting my eyes with a smirk on his face. "I win," he said, simply. Smug bastard.

I snorted in disgust. "Yeah, well when you teach me that bumpy cock trick and I'll beat your ass when we go best 2 out of 3," I challenged him.

I watched corner of Sloan's mouth curl, and unbidden, my mind flashed to the feeling of that bumpy cock pushing deep inside me when I wore Cake's body, and I put my hand against the wall to steady myself, gasping for breath. What the fuck, brain? One coma and you decide you're up for cock, too? I thought, berating myself silently. Worried that my thoughts were broadcasting themselves again, I looked up at Sloan, who thankfully still looked like he was considering my challenge. "Ass beating sounds... promising," he said finally. Then, with another glance at the clock, he helped Cake to her feet before turning and walking out of the room. Cake bounced after him, pulling me by the hand past the closed curtains of my unknown roommate's bed.