What Dreams May Come Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon's lips pursed. My pussy fluttered every time he did that. Then, he told the wall panel to do something and I felt the sheet strips tying me to the bed re-form and climb the walls, holding me suspended from the ceiling, my arms still tied at the wrists and held high, my legs held wide by strips tied at the knees. I tried to look innocent and confused about why he had done it, but it was too hard to wipe the grin off my face. He walked to the end of the bed, facing me as I dangled there. "Mantha, move Subject Rose Andersen to grid point E5, and lower her to eye level with me," he said, still looking annoyed as the sheet strips moved me directly in front of him. We were just inches apart now. Simon looked down, steepled his fingers and tapped them against his lips for a while. "And what, exactly, are you implying, Rose?" he asked quietly, piercing me with the death glare that ruined Laine Taylor's interview.

"Well... only that Cerebrotech's 'revolutionary automated home solution' here is really just the 'USS Discovery One,' that Mantha is really HAL," I explained, "and, that deep down, you thought that movie needed some women and a tentacle tub, too," I finished, in a scandalized whisper.

Simon's nostrils flared as his eyes bored through me. There was one of those Kubrick silences where nothing happened and you could only hear heavy breathing for six minutes, or maybe it just felt that way. Then, he took me by my face, pulled me to him and kissed me savagely. His tongue met mine, expressing his hunger and demands more explicitly than his stony exterior would ever allow. He twined one of his hands into my hair, preventing any escape and moved the other to my pussy, pulling away the massaging material to find me dripping wet. Dangling by my wrists and knees, I was helpless to do anything but beg, plead and offer him my future firstborn if he would just let me come. He raised my body higher, putting his sensuous lips level with my pussy. He gently spread my lower lips with his long fingers. He leaned forward and deeply inhaled the scent of my arousal. Then, he tilted his head sideways and examined my sex closely, curious and surprisingly innocent. I realized then, that Simon Ellison had never actually tasted a woman before, but that he seemed to be considering it. "Please, Simon..." I whispered, "please help me." He looked up at me, breathing heavily, his eyes dilated. "Please... I need you to take care of me."

At my words, Simon pulled me closer and touched the entrance to my channel with the tip of his tongue, tasting me tentatively. I could feel his breath on my pussy as he smacked his lips quietly, considering my taste. He pulled me close and dipped in again, slowly taking a long lick. I moaned his name without even realizing it, and he continued, growing more and more bold, his arms wrapped around my thighs making sure I was exactly where he wanted me. He licked me all the way from my anus to my clit, pausing to work the bud with his tongue, trying to tease it out from under its hood. I had been so aroused for so long that instead of coming easily at his first touch, it only laid a foundation to build toward an impossible peak. I feared I would never get release and, though I had never done it before, I began begging and encouraging him, telling him what I needed. "Please... please... that's so good, I need more... touch me inside... use your fingers, use your tongue, anything... please let me come... please help me come." At that, his eyes rose to mine and he smirked, picked up the wet piece of material that had tortured me through the movie and pressed it over my mouth, bent back down and greedily devoured me. His hands and fingers seemed to be everywhere, pinching my nipples, stroking and swirling inside my sensitive wet pussy, one slippery finger even slowly working its way up into my rectum, until I let out a muffled scream as paroxysms of ecstasy made me clench and clench and clench around him, seemingly without end.

When my eyes cleared, I saw him watching me recover, a smug look of pride on his wet face. "You may have a point, Rose," he said. Then, he winked. Before that, I was convinced that Simon's eyelids couldn't work independently, but I guess you really shouldn't make too many unnecessary assumptions in life. Then, he pushed me back until I was suspended over the bed again, walked to the panel, and gave it a command. Suddenly, all the sheet strips released, and I fell limp onto the bed in an ungainly heap. I was so wiped out, I didn't even mind.

***

Lake leaned back, releasing my hand. The blackness had lightened even more and I turned on my side, grinning at her. "I liked that story," I said, watching her blush, still enjoying her memories. "I'm gonna make you tell me pussy-licking bedtime stories every night when we get back to the room." So, maybe Sloan wasn't as bad as he looked at first, but he was still a major ball buster. "Okay, you knew he was an asshole and apparently you got off on it. So, what happened then?" I asked.

"Well, life isn't just all orgasms and tentacle tubs all the time, is it?" she said, offering me her hand again.

"Aw crap, I was really hoping to avoid a montage..." I griped, taking her hand again.

"Shut up, Pussy," she said, as we drifted into her memories again.

***

I awoke with a start the next morning, in part because I felt Simon leisurely licking and sucking on my breast, but also because I realized I was completely unprepared for what I had agreed to the previous day. "Um... would it be okay if I made a quick trip to a doctor and drug store? I should probably go get some birth control if I'm going to be letting you fuck me with your house for the next couple weeks. I don't want to get knocked up with a couple studio apartments, if you know what I mean," I said, watching his messy hair tickling my chest as he switched breasts and started nipping at the other.

"Mmmm... no. Birth control pills or implants will alter your hormonal profile, which may affect your moods and reactions. It would compromise the work... now hold still," he said, spreading my knees and burying his face in my slit, eating me hungrily.

His mouth felt so amazing that it was hard to concentrate, but I did my best. I really should have sorted all this out earlier, but when you're a virgin, birth control is not really your first thought... of course it's not much better when someone is swirling their tongue around your clit. "Okay... barrier methods? Diaphragm or cervical thingy that goes on the... cervix? Oh fuck, that feels good..." Simon pushed two fingers inside me, stroking back and forth, then pushing upward and rubbing a spot inside that made me writhe.

"No. The inherent delays needed to insert said devices make their efficacy problematic, especially since I forsee the need to address certain situations without forewarning..." he said, taking one of his slippery fingers and pressing it into my anus and vibrating it there, his lips returning to my clit and sucking on it.

"Yeah... yeah... okay... oh god oh god oh god oh god... condoms?" I gasped, biting on my hand to keep from screaming. "I mean, I know I don't have any STDs unless those tentacles have been around, and I'm guessing you probably don't have anything because you're a... aaah... a grumpy, isolated control freak, but... oh oh oh please... shouldn't we at least try to avoid... conception?" I gasped, trying to reason with him. He looked up at me from between my thighs, then he raised his eyebrow. That raised eyebrow made me come so hard that something squirted out of me onto his chin. I was torn between being horribly embarrassed and thinking that he deserved it.

Simon climbed over me again, presenting me his chin and neck to lick clean of my fluids. Then he lowered his weight on me, taking my face in his hands. "You gave me complete control over your body for these two weeks. Pregnancy is not your concern for these two weeks, it is mine," he said simply, as if that settled the matter. "Mantha, what was Rose Andersen's basal body temperature this morning?" he asked, smiling wickedly at me.

"Rose Andersen's basal body temperature was 98.7 degrees Fahrenheit, this morning," Mantha answered. I didn't know what a basal body temperature was, or why it mattered, but my body temperature had to be a lot higher than 98.7 at the moment. I was pretty sure the bed was going to burst into flames, soon.

Simon raised his eyebrows, then shook his head with a scolding look. "That means you are ovulating, Rose. I do not recall giving you permission to release an egg for fertilization. I may have to teach you a lesson, now," he said, as a rush of adrenaline extinguished all the happy fires inside me when I felt the tip of his bare cock push into me.

I might have been a virgin until recently, but I still knew that a bare cock plus a free-range egg equaled a pregnant woman more often than I was comfortable with. "What? Wait... wait... this isn't funny, Simon! You can't just—" I began struggling, but everything I did just seemed to help him work himself further inside me. My muscles inside were resisting him, and I felt every millimeter that he pushed against them, stretching me to fit his cock.

"Just what? Just come inside you at your most fertile time, Rose? Just use every bit of the body you so carelessly put within my control with only an intuitive understanding of my character and intentions?" he asked, slowly but relentlessly working further inside. With every breath, he sank deeper into me, until I felt the tip of his cock push against my cervix. I looked down to see that he had another couple inches to go before I held all of him inside me. He smiled at my squeak of surprise. "On the contrary, it is perfectly within my rights to breed you. If you have regrets, then you should have researched and bartered better. Then again, bearing a child for a man is possibly the greatest 'connection' there is, is it not?" He stroked slowly into me, his eyes watching my every expression. The feeling of being slowly filled and emptied again and again made me feel like a beach submitting to the waves of the tide, its only choice being to accept and accept and accept the waves. He lowered his lips to mine, kissing me slowly, his tongue claiming me with the same rhythm as his cock. Then, his mouth trailed down my neck, biting gently as the pleasure building inside me made me pliant and ready to obey. With one long push, I felt our hips join intimately. My legs wrapped around him, holding him to me. I had taken all of him. Then, Simon's hot breath warmed my ear, whispering, "Relax and let it happen... you were made for this, Rose."

I could barely hear him over the rushing of blood in my head, the wet noises coming from where we were joined, and the straining grunting sounds he was making as he thrust harder and deeper into me, faster and faster, trying to plant his seed as deeply as he could. The heat was building inside me, warm and full, embracing his pistoning cock, feverishly driving me to push my hips up to him as he filled me. All thought was shaken out of me and replaced by the pulsing rhythm of his demand. With a punishing thrust, he filled me, throbbing in his hot spurting release. Holding inside me, he rubbed my clit until I came around him, closing his eyes almost in pain as my body clenched around him. A tremor went through me and I cried out, closing my eyes as the rush of pleasure filled me. When I found the strength to open my eyes, I found him looking at me, amused. "In the female orgasm, her muscle contractions can actually cause the cervix to suck, into the uterus, any seminal fluids nearby in the vagina... is that not interesting, Rose?" he asked.

I couldn't speak, my body was still shaking and weak. I nodded, terrified about what I had just gotten myself into. I closed my eyes again, tears rolling down my cheeks and my lips trembling as I worried about what I was going to do. I had a roommate that took the morning after pill thing when she came home from a frat party, but she said it only worked within a few days of unprotected sex. Simon made it clear I wouldn't be allowed to leave for 2 weeks! Why did I always have to leap into things with just a gut feeling? When I opened my eyes, Simon was still looking at me, his smile now more wry than amused. "Of course, if the man has had a vasectomy, there is no actual sperm in his seminal fluid, is there?" he asked.

"You had a... you're... oh my God, you sick fuck! Why would you do that?"

"I frightened you for a purpose, Rose. I am in the business of taking care of people. If my product is imperfect, it affects people's lives. Actions based upon unproven intuition can have catastrophic consequences, and your feedback while valuable, is worthless until we can test it and prove its value with scientific method. Your intuition told you that I was a person to whom you could trust your body, but you had no proof of this. To be more useful to my research, you will work to develop the logical or scientific reasoning behind your intuitions. You will not argue with me upon any point that you have not attempted to base in proven fact. Do you understand?" he asked. I nodded, still absorbing the fact that I wasn't trapped under the control of a breeding-crazed madman.

"Good... and do be more careful, Rose. How am I supposed to sleep at night knowing you are running about throwing yourself into the power of perverts who just deflowered you with their tub?" he asked, actually looking concerned for me.

"Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time..." I said, still catching my breath, feeling my pulse throb around his cock, a trickle of come leaking out down my crack.

"Let that be a lesson, then, that the fact of being sexually aroused does not validly prove or disprove a theory," he said, pulling out of me and walking naked to the bathroom.

"Not unless you're in the business of tentacle tubs, anyway..." I called after him, feeling a little resentful at being dismissed like a child. Intuition was exactly what was missing from his work, but at least it felt like he was interested in listening. I just had to translate it into something his brain could trust.

***

"Mmmm... that is exquisite... wait, what time is it?" Simon asked, leaning up to watch me slide him out of my mouth with a wet pop.

"It's Pacific Standard blowjob time... don't worry, it's still early... almost 6:30. I know you have the thing with the people today." I said, pushing my lips back down tightly around his thick head, probing the fissure with my tongue.

"Nnnh... 6:30? How on earth did I sleep so late?" he asked, groaning and holding the back of my head in his hand, directing my movements. I answered his question in precise detail, none of which he understood because his cock was sliding down the back of my throat. He released me, and as I gasped for air, he flipped me over, raised my arms above me on the bed, and pushed deep inside me. He paused upon seeing me biting my lips and wincing, because even after a week I still needed time to adjust to his size. "You were saying?" he said, nudging me.

He stroked slowly, taking his time, using his long body to his advantage. I trembled, feeling him moving against me, his hips pressing in between my thighs. In heaven, I closed my eyes, reveling in the hot hardness of him pushing inside me, but then he slowed his pace. I growled and shook my head at him, knowing what he wanted. Punishing me, he stopped entirely. I whimpered and opened my eyes, forcing myself to keep them open, looking into his eyes as he took me, kissing me as he smiled in triumph. When I introduced Simon to connection, I created a monster. He rewarded me by giving me what I needed, thrusting hard and fast, pounding into me fully until I screamed in release. With a few more strokes, he buried himself deep and pulsed his warmth inside me. I gasped against his chest, loving the feel of his body resting on mine. "I said, you wanted to settle the matter of the 'tenuous state of my virginity,' yet again last night. Something about the risks of volcano sacrifice. You were very thorough," I said, breathlessly.

"Hmmm, yes, I remember... but, I have run marathons and still not slept through the night, much less slept as late as 6:30. Why is this sheet so heavy? Manth—"

"Oh, that was me," I interrupted. "I asked Mantha to increase the sheet's pressure per square inch until it felt right. I sleep with a weighted blanket, usually. Helps me sleep. I had her do it for your side, too, because I noticed that you acted like your skin was stinging when I brushed my hand lightly on your chest."

"Hm... yes, strangely I have never enjoyed that," he said, pulling out with care, and laying on his back beside me, his hazel eyes still watching me pant with proud amusement.

I curled up next to him, resting my head in the groove between his shoulder and chest, running my hand lightly over his skin. "Yes, but you're enjoying it now, though, aren't you? I'd heard weighted blankets could help with that, so that's why I tried it. I thought maybe it could help you, too."

"Mmm... that is... very interesting. It did. Thank you, Rose," he said, trailing his fingers through my hair.

***

"No, no, no! You're not getting what I'm saying! More background data will not fix this," I argued with the stubborn ass, my mouth half full with Simon's heavenly palak paneer. "The problem isn't with data, it's with your questions. You had to do a ton of manual adjustments during my trial because—" my tirade was interrupted by Simon putting another forkful of paneer in my mouth. He said he was feeding me because I talked with my hands too much to get any food eaten, but I think he just liked it. I liked it, too.

"Because you were a maladjusted sexual deviant bent upon—" he began, before I swallowed quickly and punched his shoulder, and joined the argument again.

"Yeah, but you had the data necessary to discover all of that! You just didn't because you failed to ask the most important question about the data: you didn't ask 'why.' Personal data easily lends itself to predictive analysis of 'who,' 'what,' 'where,' and 'how' questions, but it doesn't tell you 'why.' You get to even a little bit of 'why' in your analytics, and you will have moved beyond controlling people to truly connecting with them," I explained. Simon cocked his head and stared at my boobs. He did this a lot, actually, and I'd learned that it wasn't always recreational. In this case, he was thinking. I took the opportunity to steal his paneer and give him my lamb shahi korma instead. He probably wouldn't even notice.

"You are talking about attempting to code empathy..." he said finally, with the realization of someone who had received spiritual guidance from a guru.

"Well, come on, if anyone could figure it out, you could! Think of what you could do for people. It would take Mantha beyond being something only for rich guys to show off to their friends. You... you could really take care of people, Simon," I said, hoping I was getting through to him. I didn't understand coding, but I knew he saw Mantha as far more than what his investors did.

"It would mean delays... the venture capital group expects this product to go to market within the year, but you are right," he said, his eyes lighting up. "This is more important. Taking care of people has been the mission of the company all along... and you will need to stay, of course," he concluded, as if there was no question of me going back to school.

"Me? I've already stayed too long and my classes start next week! Besides, you don't need a third year Anthropology undergrad to help you get this done... you need—"

"No, Rose. Cerebrotech's product development does not need your vast 19 years of experience of the world," he said dryly, now feeding me some of my own lamb shahi korma. Then, the arrogant jerk leaned across the table and kissed my still chewing lips. "I need you," he said, simply.