What Dreams May Come Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You see, I knew he was playing me. I knew it from the moment he repeated himself about getting me back to my body. Simon Ellison does not use contractions, he does not leave buttons unbuttoned, and he does not - *does not* - repeat himself. He listens to people. He listens so much that he pretty much memorizes every word that people say. He expects the same of others. He considers it simple courtesy instead of a freakish super power. So, you get how hearing him repeat something he had just told me was such a red flag? It shocked the hell out of me, honestly, because it meant that the man had actually picked up a bit of guile and had the balls to try using it on me! I felt strangely proud of his accomplishment... not that it would keep me from messing with him.

So, I played along. Thinking of the elevator thing was an accident, but once Paris came to mind, I knew how I wanted to hook him. Simon was playing me, but I wanted him in the moment instead of in his head thinking of where to steer me next. That meant, I needed him to lose control, but not so badly that I wouldn't get laid. Well, it turned out that telling him I peed on him while he buggered me in the past was exactly what the mind-fuck doctor ordered. It pretty much broke his brain. I missed breaking his brain.

Simon stared at me. Stared, and stared, and stared. At least that's what I assumed was going on, because my chin was actually touching my chest the whole time. "Rose..." he said, his voice like a child lost in a dark wood. I didn't respond. Chin to chest was my best and only strategy -- my mouth would give away my evil delight in his suffering too quickly. I felt his cheek brushing my hair, his lips at my ear. "Rose... is that true?" he whispered. His warm breath sent goosebumps trilling down my neck and running through me. This man owned my body. He owned it like a family cat that everyone adopts and then it just clings to one family member and couldn't give two fucks about anyone else. My body was that asshole cat -- and it had chosen him.

"Rose, is that true?" he asked, bending further down so that his lips trailed along the path the goosebumps had laid down my neck. A breathy noise escaped me and my head rolled to give him more of my neck. He accepted the offer. He was breathing harder, pressing himself closer to me. I clung to the rail running along the wall, wedged into the corner of the stairwell. He pulled the spaghetti straps of my slip off my shoulders and the rest of it slid down my body like water, exposing my breasts. He brushed his hands over their round bellies, then rolling the nipples against his palms. My head fell back and I gasped for air. "I am not upset, but... I just... I need to know if that is true, Rose. Tell me. Tell me now," he ordered, trying to read my face for answers more intensely that I'd ever seen.

I looked into his eyes. Those eyes that people avoided for fear they would burn a hole through their bodies. They were so beautiful to me. Not especially because of their color or expression, but because they let me see straight into the brilliant mind of the man who loved me so much that he would give up everything for me.

A slow smile spread across my face... and then my lower lip trembled because I was annoying him so much that it had to dance. Simon's nostrils flared. His head began shaking. "You... are... impossible..." he hissed, and then his cock slammed so hard up into me that I yelped. His hand was in my hair, holding my face to his as he fucked me ruthlessly. Oh God, it hurt. It hurt beautifully, mercilessly and made me come in seconds with wild abandon. The next moment, he flipped me, pressing my face against the wall and slammed himself into my ass. I reveled in the feel of him losing control as he stroked inside me, growing larger, stretching me more, and diving deeper and deeper until we were both screaming in joy, in pain, in release... in reunion.

I collapsed onto the floor panting on my hands and knees. As my senses returned, it occurred to me as I trembled, how strange it felt to be there. I'd never once fallen after having an orgasm... I'd never been allowed to. Simon always made sure he was there to catch me, to protect me. Why was I on the floor, now? Was he okay?

A chill went through me as I opened my eyes to see that he was nowhere to be found.

"Simon...?" I whispered, looking around the stairwell, frightened.

"Yes, Little One?" chuckled a voice inside me. Goosebumps rose up everywhere on me, now. Even on the soles of my feet.

Oh fuck... I am in *so* much trouble, I thought. Then my pussy fluttered. Fuck you, Pussy. You could be on my side once in a while.

"I heard that. You know, I always pictured it would be entirely funhouse mirrors inside your mind, Little One, but it is really more of a carnival. Is there a reason that organ grinder's monkey is making rude gestures at me?"

He's probably just not used to company, Sir. Um... Sir, you're *inside* me?

"The sensation should hardly be novel for you. Have I not spent the majority of the last decade inside you in some form?"

Um... but there's usually been a part of you outside me when you've been inside me. You're like *really* inside me now, Sir.

"Yes, I am acutely aware of that. I was enjoying the anal threshold so much, I decided I would take up residence in the abode. It does rather give one a new understanding of the word 'squatting,' does it not?"

Yes, Sir... very pithy, Sir. You know I've always appreciated your word usage jokes, Sir.

"Hmm. Now, Little One... shall we get back to my question?"

Was there a question, Sir? I got a little distracted, what with my boyfriend possessing me. You know how that is.

"Indeed, everything seems to be inside out in here. Fascinating. I wonder what this does..."

I dropped to the floor again when I felt my clit being rubbed from inside me. Completely unprepared for the sensation, I fell on my side and began shaking, crying out and gasping for breath at the same time. I came screaming again, a spray of pee shooting out of me like a geyser. I groaned and covered my face with my hands, satisfied and utterly humiliated.

Then, I heard the fucker chuckling inside me. Goddammit. The worst part was, I couldn't even threaten him anymore because what was I going to do? I couldn't exactly grab part of him and throw him out the window! Shit.

"You know, it really is quite messy in here..." he murmured, and I felt my thoughts beginning to organize themselves into categories, the categories sorting themselves into alphabetical order.

Leave it alone! I know where everything is!

"I am just clearing a path, Little One... did you really need to keep the lyrics to all these songs? They take up so much space..."

Feel free to get rid of those... they keep barging in and taking over everything.

"Dare I ask why you have a topographical map of my suprasternal notch with hearts drawn on it?"

God, I loved his neck notch... Stop it! I thought, outraged. You realize how rude this is, Sir?

"Rude? Me? Let me answer your question with my own, Little One: to whom do you belong?"

I growled, not wanting to answer, but then I dropped to my knees again as I felt fingers on my clit, in my vagina and in my anus all at the same time.

"I believe I asked a question?" The fingers began vibrating.

You, Sir! I belong to you! I've belonged to you since before I knew you and I'll be yours until the day I die, God help me!

"That is better. As all of *this* is mine," he said, and I could feel his dripping distain for the condition that I had apparently kept all his stuff in, "it is hardly 'rude' for me to take stock of my possessions and assess the condition thereof, is it? Now, do be good and run along off to your body, Little One. I have work to do," he said, dismissing me.

I sat on the top step of the Sixth Floor landing, shaking my head and trying to collect my thoughts. Unlike my anus-squatter boyfriend, I do repeat myself. It keeps me oriented. The brilliant control freak dominant that I loved was rummaging through my every thought and memory at that very moment. I'd said it once, and I'd probably say it until the end of my days: I was in so much trouble.

What Dreams May Come -- Ch 08


12