What Drink Does to a Man and Woman

Story Info
A day's drinking produces hot loving.
929 words
3.55
16.5k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers

The events I'm writing about now took place in the hours that followed a particularly drunken day spent at a friend's home. The motor racing on TV had given way to the usual orgy of music, drinking and dancing, and things had gone further than usual – we'd all taken our shirts off (the girls kept their bras on, unfortunately, but we'd all got pretty close) and danced around. For a short while I'd even thought that things might go further – both Caroline and Kath had admitted (separately) to me that they'd've liked to lose the bras and I had an enduring fantasy in which Dave and Kath had screwed on the bed while I shafted Caroline on the floor, doggy fashion.

I had several massive hard-ons, difficult to conceal, and by the time we got home I was almost on fire. To my great delight, so was Caroline and she soon showed that she was up for something. We sat down on the sofa together and I told her what I'd been thinking of at Dave's.

She immediately responded – she told me she'd brushed up against his stiff cock and suggested that I wanted to fuck Kath – this was taboo stuff, and I was enormously aroused.

I wasn't in the mood for waiting, and promptly put my hands on her crotch. She helped me undo her jeans while my rigid prick strained against my trousers and I soon had her jeans down by her ankles. I left her knickers on because I wanted to get us both more worked up before the inevitable fucking.

I started to move my hands over her pantie-clad cunt. I wanted to feel her wetness through her knickers and the started to run a finger up and down the material covering her pussy lips, feeling the juice seep through the cloth. She was totally worked up, running her hands over my trousered cock and I had somehow to find time to unhitch her bra and maul her tits as well. I could feel pre-come seeping from my knob.

I carried on working away at her pants, even licking the section covering her cunt to make her wetter. Then I couldn't bear it any longer and started to work my fingers around the gusset, sliding over her slimy pussy and making her grit her teeth and arch her back.

Slowly we lost our clothes while Caroline carried on talking about the feel of Dave's prick and me fucking Kath.

I spread her legs apart roughly while she sat on the sofa and she gasped in anticipation – she knows what that means. I knelt on the floor in front of her and buried my tongue in her cunt, sliding it hard up and down her pussy lips and finding her stiff, slimy clit easily. I lapped away for a while as she writhed around on the sofa making a hell of a noise, until she decided to take matters into her own hand because she didn't want to come too quickly.

She told me she wanted to straddle me – and I could see a favourite fantasy coming true.

First she faced me, and sank onto my raging boner. I let out a deep groan as my cock sank balls-deep inside her sopping cunt, and said, "oh, fuck!" then we started to buck and grind. Pure heaven – and then she decided to switch over. She jumped off my erection and turned round, planting her arse on my lap with her cunt at the ready. Once again my prick rammed up her minge and we rode wildly. I was loving every second and Caroline was making her usual quota of noise – even better! But I was still pretty pissed, and not showing immediate signs of coming, which was very frustrating.

So I got her to jump off and led her over to the table. First I just pushed her up against the table and shoved my rampant cock back up her cunt and started thrusting again. The lubrication was incredible – she was dripping wet – and she was groaning and crying with the pleasure. As I fucked her my thrusting slowly pushed her further and further over the table until she was lying on the table itself with her legs dangling over the side and presenting her gaping cunt to me. I now had perfect penetration and a perfect view as my stiff prick drove in and out of her tangled, matted pubes while I helped her find her rigid clit and rub it roughly, sending her over the edge into a loud, prolonged come.

Her cunt was like a silken vice as it opened and closed over my boner and finally I could feel the familiar, wonderful surge as my orgasm approached. I held it back as long as I could but I was coming and nothing was going to stop me. With a final thrust of my cock and a groan that was dragged from my very depths I let go and pumped load after load of spunk into her deepest parts.

I lay slumped over her for a second, my head resting on her splendid breasts. But my job wasn't over yet – Caroline had already come once but needed another, quickly. So I took her to bed and rammed two, then three fingers up her sopping snatch until her tits and face flushed bright red and she came off, noisily and with great relief. We were, as Caroline said next morning, "hot" that night.

Jeremy1
Jeremy1
21 Followers