What Ever Happened To Clara & Kelly

Story Info
Ethan discusses his crush and her best friend.
929 words
1.78
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary915
mary915
17 Followers

Wow, I never thought I'd be making a diary entry. But, somehow I am. So there's been a lot of questions. A lot of buzz about Clara & Kelly. They were best friends. I'm sure people know. People know what happened. Although I'd rather not, even I know what went down. I miss Clara. We were childhood friends. But then she dissed me, for her popular boyfriend and his buddy's girlfriend, Kelly. At first Clara & Kelly's friendship was strictly platonic and cordial.

I don't know when or how but they ended up genuinely liking each other. Before they knew it, they were doing everything together. They were so different, but so alike at the same time. Kelly was raised well by her adoptive parents, and had a terrible history with her birth mother.

Clara was raised by her mom. Her dad refused to be in her life. Her mom eventually sat down with her to discuss her non-existent daddy. Apparently Clara's dad was a married man, and her mom was his mistress. Around the time he ended things with her mom she found out she was pregnant with Clara. He refused to be in Clara's life.

He did an amazing job at keeping that promise. Clara & Kelly talked about their lives and what they've both been through. It created a sister like bond between the two. I was so jealous of that. Kelly existed in Clara's world. I didn't.

I don't know why, but the more Clara rejected me, the more I wanted her. I just loved her so much. But she never loved me. She always looked at me with a look of pity. I hated that whenever she was nice to me, it was because she felt sorry for me.

I couldn't read Kelly or Clara. They were both beautiful girls yet had such low self esteem. Well, the low self esteem part doesn't apply to Clara. She was confident. Too confident at times.

But Kelly, she was her own worst critic. I think she hated the fact that she was skinny. And a part of me believes she envied the curvier Clara.

Funny thing is, Clara always wanted to be model thin, like Kelly. But that's something Kelly for sure will never know or find out. After what happened the whole neighborhood has been buzzing about Clara & Kelly, their friendship, and their boyfriends.

I personally think they both had awful taste. Clara dated jocks and always dressed slutty, a far cry from what the real Clara would wear. Her boyfriend used her for sex. I wanted Clara, not just for sex, but for her. She used to be so funny and down to earth. Then she did a 360 on me. Man, why did she have to do that? I loved the old Clara.

Kelly's situation was even worse. She dated bad boys. I mean yeah, Clara chose an idiot for a boyfriend but atleast he didn't hit on her or sell drugs for a living. They both made bad decisions. I mean, I can't judge them for it. We all make bad decisions. The idea is that we learn from them.

I don't think they did. I mean, how many more times did Kelly's boyfriend have to black her eye before she left him? How many more times did Clara's boyfriend have to call her every name but her own for her to leave him? It didn't matter. Because they wouldn't. They wouldn't leave their boyfriends.

They say history will repeat itself until you learn from it. They never learned, so their stupid choices was a never ending cycle. It was hard to watch...for me, atleast.

Everyone else either didn't care or enjoyed the show. I'm sure all the girls Clara made feel like shit enjoyed watching her boyfriend disrespect and degrade her in public. I'm sure the girls who didn't like Kelly because she was smart and Clara's best friend enjoyed watching her boyfriend backhand her if she gave him the slightest bit of attitude.

For that select group, watching Clara & Kelly's highschool life unfold was pretty enjoyable. For me, it was painful and unbearable to watch. I tried to help. I tried befriending Kelly, she ignored me. I tried rekindling my long ended friendship with Clara, she slapped me.

That was the day I stopped caring. That was the day I became numb. I became numb to seeing Kelly getting slapped around. Granted, she and I didn't really know each other and were never friends but I used to hate seeing her abused. I mean, it's just plain sad.

I also became numb to the changes in Clara. She had changed slowly during senior year. For a 18 year old she looked a bit stressed, and her eyes had a permanent dull look. Her natural long hair had fallen out drastically in a matter of months, which resulted to her wearing hair extensions.

She lost about 25 pounds too. It had to be stress because she sure as hell didn't ever enjoy diet and exercise.

So anyway, people have been asking me a lot of questions lately. It's been two years since senior year of high school. A new girl moved into my neighborhood recently. We became friends fast.

We talk about everything. I told her about Clara & Kelly. I discussed all the memories, good and bad.

So what ever happened to Clara & Kelly? Well Kelly committed suicide two days after senior graduation. Clara was traumatized by the news. And day by day, Clara slowly faded away.

mary915
mary915
17 Followers