What Ffion did Next Pt. 03

Story Info
Ffion submits to punishment at a Gilead fantasy party.
2.9k words
4.1
3.7k
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers

Ffion sat quietly on the bed wondering what might happen next. She reflected on the afternoon and knew that she had submitted in every way. Without question she had accepted C and Jenny's instruction to go with two female strangers, to follow their demands, to accept their violent treatment with the cattle prod and to pleasure the men they presented to her. She thought about the bodies she had seen, each penis she had touched, each cock she had sucked. When she closed her eyes she could see then all, know their odour, taste their sperm. The same sperm was congealing on her body and filling the room with the scent of stale sex. She lay back, eyes closed and lifted the hem of her dress. With her left hand she began to caress her breasts while the fingers of her right hand brushed gently against the gusset of her knickers. It had been a memorable afternoon. She fell into gentle excitement, sighing deeply. Ffion drifted along on a little cloud of pleasure, thinking of her obedience, of her submission, of her humiliation. She had done it for C. She raised one knee and spread her legs wide. Her nipples were sensitive to her touch and her right hand was firmer now. She gave a little whimper of pleasure.

Ffion jumped as the door opened. An aunt, a new aunt she'd not seen before strode in brandishing the cattle prod and thrust it at Ffion's crotch. Ffion howled and jumped and folded into a ball. Aunts Lydia and Alice stepped in behind the new aunt. They grabbed Ffion's arms and dragged her out of the room, across a landing and into a larger room. Lydia and Alice stood besides Ffion, holding her up. The new aunt turned to face Ffion.

"Hi, I'm Aunt Deborah. If you know your scriptures you'll know that Deborah was a judge, and I'm going to judge you. You should also know that I'm an old friend of Jenny's and she suggests I have some fun with you. Do you understand?"

"Yes Aunt Deborah," replied Ffion meekly.

"And C said that Alice and Lydia should have an opportunity to learn a little S & M, but I don't think they'll be trying the M part. So where do you think you'll fit in?"

Ffion bit her lip and looked at the floor.

"Well?"

"The M, Aunt Deborah."

"That's right, you're here for the M. And you're OK with that?"

Ffion nodded fearfully, "If Miss C says so, then I must."

"Yes, you must, but first of all, you must tell us what you were doing when we walked in."

"I err umm, I was..." Ffion's voice tailed off in her shame.

Deborah glared at Ffion, then began undoing the buttons on Ffion's red dress. Without saying a word she loosened Ffion's coarse chemise then yanked Ffion's left breast out of its bra cup. She grasped the nipple and twisted. Ffion whimpered.

"What were you doing when we walked in?"

"I was.... yhawwwww."

Deborah had yanked out the other breast and was pinching and twisting both nipples.

"I was touching myself, Aunt Deborah. I'm sorry. I was touching myself." Ffion's voice was a whisper.

"Why were you touching yourself?" asked Deborah, twisting Ffion's nipples again.

"I.... I... I..... I was thinking about what happened this afternoon."

"Where were you touching yourself?"

"I was touching my boobs and between my legs Aunt Deborah. I'm sorry."

"Do you get aroused touching your boobs?"

Ffion nodded and Deborah started gently running her fingers over Ffion's nipples. Her nipples stiffened. Deborah smiled.

"Let's get her dress off."

Deborah, Lydia and Alice eased the red dress off Ffion's arms and shoulders and let it fall to the ground, followed by the chemise. Finally, Ffion's ugly beige bra was taken off. Ffion was standing with the three women dressed only in her beige knickers, suspender belt, stockings and her chained shoes. Deborah looked Ffion up and down.

"We are three women, three Aunts and you're a handmaiden. You're under our authority. You're to submit. We'll help you always to submit to women. Are you ready to submit?" Aunt Deborah asked.

Ffion nodded, "Yes Aunt Deborah. I promise to submit to you, Aunt Lydia and Aunt Alice."

"Kiss our feet then stand and submit."

Ffion dropped to the floor and kissed six feet in turn. She rose and stood with bowed head and hands behind her back. The three Aunts circled her touching her back, her shoulders, her breasts, her nipples with soft sensual strokes. Ffion closed her eyes, feeling increasingly aroused.

"You like sensuous touch on your breasts don't you?" said Aunt Alice.

Ffion nodded.

"Is that why you were touching your breasts?"

Ffion nodded again.

"Were you touching your breasts to get in the mood to masturbate?"

Ffion sighed and whispered, "Yes Aunt Alice."

"I think we need to make a judgement Aunt Deborah," suggested Aunt Lydia.

The three women stepped out of the room for what seemed like an age. Ffion's knees started to tremble, fearing what might come next. When the Aunts returned Lydia had her riding crop in her hand. Aunt Alice placed a pillow case over Ffion's head. Aunt Deborah planted herself in front of Ffion.

"Women are sensual beings," started Aunt Deborah, "and breasts are so erogenous. But you are not a woman, you're a handmaiden and you're not entitled to decide on your own sensual pleasure. You were touching your breasts without permission. That was wrong. We're going to punish you by hurting your breasts. Do you understand?"

Ffion whispered "Yes Aunt Deborah."

"I can't hear you. Do you accept?"

"Yes Aunt Deborah."

The fingers started to play with Ffion's nipples, followed by gentle tongues licking and kissing and sucking. Under Ffion's hood she knee the Aunts were taking turns to put their mouths to Ffion's breasts. She felt an aunt suckling like a baby and moaned with pleasure.

The Aunts stepped back then Ffion heard a swish followed by the impact of the riding crop on her left breast. Two more blows followed. Then three blows on her right breast.

"Do you think that was firm enough?" asked Deborah.

Ffion felt a tongue at each nipple. It felt good.

"No, I think she needs more. I'll have a go," announced Lydia. "come along Ffion, stand up straight and shoulders back."

Ffion stood erect. Lydia delivered the blows to each breast. She was clearly a country woman, experienced in delivering pain with a riding crop. She followed up by pinching and twisting Ffion's nipples. Ffion gasped with pain. Finally she punched each breast with a strong arm. Ffion sagged, breathing hard and wanted to curl up.

"My turn," chirped Alice cheerfully.

She saw the result of Lydia's punches and repeated the attack with two blows to each boob. Ffion felt her breasts transform from sensitive sensuality to tender globes of pain. Alice was about to wield the riding crop when Deborah stayed her and delivered further punches. Ffion felt gentle hands ease her shoulders back. Her boobs stood proud when the riding crop struck once more, with Alice delivering uninhibited hard blows from above and below Ffion's breasts. The women stood back.

"You've left some marks Alice, I think I was to soft," said Deborah.

"Have another turn, " suggested Lydia, "come along Ffion, shoulders back, boobs out, be proud of what you have."

Ffion did her best and stood, displaying her boobs. She heard footsteps circling. Her knees trembled once more in fear and anticipation of pain. They were playing on her fear. There were swishes of the crop but no blows. Ffion flinched at each swish.

"Stand up straight, be brave. You've promised to accept our judgement. Now shoulders back, boobs out and ask us to continue," said Lydia.

"Please, I'll try my best. Please carry on." Ffion was sobbing now.

Ffion straightened her body. Her breasts felt totally exposed, totally vulnerable. The first blow from Deborah took Ffion's breath away. Her sobs transformed into uncontrollable weeping. Ffion straightened again and waited. Deborah delivered seven more times. Then she felt soft fingers on her breasts, on her nipples but no pressure. She shrank back, wanting to cup be breasts to protect them. A tongue at each nipple followed by a hard bite.

"Let her cry. I think she's learned her lesson."

They guided Ffion back to her little room, still with a pillow case over her head. Lydia produced a length of chord and bound Ffion's hand behind her back.

"We can't have you touching yourself," Lydia told Ffion.

Ffion sat on the bed, still weeping as she heard the door close and the key turn in the lock. She yearned for C to come and rescue her, but in her heart she knew it was C who had delivered her into the hands of these Aunts. She felt betrayed by Alice and Lydia, who'd been kind and joked with her as she'd pleasured those men, but she knew they also enjoyed the electric prod. Most of all she felt exposed, naked but for the knickers and suspenders, wanting to curl up and soothe her bruised bosom. She cried for an unknown time and waited.

The next time Lydia and Alice unlocked the door they untied Ffion's hands, allowed her to take the nhood from her head, escorted her to a bathroom and allowed her to pee under their supervision. They made some unkind remarks about Ffion's bottom. Ffion wiped, pulled her knickers up and waited, head bowed, holding an arm under her bosom to help the dull ache she felt.

"I feel like doing something disgusting," said Lydia "Am I allowed to do something disgusting?"

"I should think so," said Alice.

"You, handmaid, get in the bath."

Ffion did as she was told, tucking her legs in so her head was well down the tub. Lydia reached up her dress then stepped out of her panties. She perched her bottom on the end of the bath and eased forward, lifting her skirts at the same time. Looking up, Ffion could see Lydia's neatly trimmed bush. She told Ffion to wiggle closer, then released a warm stream over Ffion's face.

"Open wide and swallow" Instructed Lydia.

The shower of pee subsided and Ffion was told to lick Lydia clean.

"I can see I'm going to have to find a man to feminise and abuse. And she's good around the house as well Jenny told me."

"That sound like fun," said Alice, "but I wouldn't like it full time. But I love the idea that whatever you do to her is OK. I think I might unleash some of my most womanly power on her."

Lydia looked confused until Alice whispered, "I'm on my period."

She sat on the toilet with her black cotton pants at her knees, then flushed her tampon. She took over Lydia's perch at the end of the bath. Ffion could see she was shaved and slightly stained with blood. She too peed on Ffion and asked to be licked clean. Alice lead Ffion over to a small chair in the bathroom. She sat down and gestured to Ffion to kneel at her feet.

"Let's see if our handmaiden can lick away my period pains," said Alice, as she drew up her skirts, sat back and pulled Ffion's face toward the centre of her womanly being. Ffion licked and kissed as Alice asked Lydia to hand her the riding crop. She ran the leather over Ffion's back, only slapping Ffion when she wanted the stimulation to increase. Waves of tension ran through Alice's body until, finally, release!

"Bring me my pants from over there and get me a tampon from my bag."

The two Aunts joked together, with Lydia teasing Alice about her 'orgasm face'. They retied Ffion's hands and left her standing on a towel in the little room, her hair, body and knickers were wet with the other women's pee and she still smelled of stale sperm. She'd had such high hopes of enjoying a party when she set out with C and Jenny. The session in the gazebo had been odd at first but she felt she'd grown into the womanly art of making men happy. But Ffion's treatment in the house had been humiliating, painful and degrading. She wished to see C, to throw herself at C's feet and beg for release but all the while, in her heart, Ffion knew that C would approve of Ffion's humiliation. Ffion wanted to cry out to C 'I'm doing this for you' and Ffion knew that C would turn away, disinterested, because C already knew why Ffion was submitting and C knew her power over Ffion. Ffion knew the only question that C and Jenny ever addressed was how far they wanted to go and how far Ffion would accept: C was determined to push Ffion to her limits and then go a little further. Only then would Ffion truly know submission.

C and Jenny were sipping cocktails when Lydia and Alice joined them. The four of them discussed the events of the afternoon. Lydia and Alice had surprised themselves at how much fun they'd had humiliating Ffion. They admitted that part of the pleasure came from degrading someone they thought of as male, even if they were wearing a dress but C was adamant.

"I never want to think of her in that way ever again. She's a new person who's giving up everything from their old life and that includes her right to choose her own gender. She's given me the chance to be with Jenny and she'll give up so much more in the next weeks and months. She me gave up as a lover and now we'll take everything else from her too. She'll serve us and obey us, she'll be ours. I want her to submit totally and I know that only then she'll be happy."

"Do you really want to make your ex husband suffer and be sad in that way?" asked Alice.

"Well, she's not my ex husband, were still married," laughed C, "but she's no longer that person. And she's not suffering in sadness. You said that after she had sucked her first man she cried, but she composed herself and took pleasure and pride in the next ones she fellated. She suffered a total humiliation from the perspective of a macho man. She became a cock sucker and she loved it. You said she even started touching herself at the thought of it. She's not sad because of her suffering, its turning her into a new, submissive, happy person. She's happier now than I remember for years. "

"So you're doing it for her own good?"

"Yes and no. I'm so happy with Jenny and this way I can share my happiness with Ffion. And I do enjoy the psychology of dominance, I feel powerful and happy."

"And I enjoy the love of this wonderful woman and the physicality of sadism," Jenny chimed in.

"I know that the more forceful my dominance, the more cruelly Jenny acts, the deeper my contempt for Ffion, then my love for Jenny intensifies and Ffion's love for us both grows," C went on. "I'm so lucky to have a wonderful partner and an abject submissive."

"Is she your slave?" asked Alice.

"I'd never thought of that. What do you think Jenny? Is Ffion our slave?" questioned C.

"No, she's with us from her own free will. She could walk away but she chooses to give herself to us. But it's an interesting idea. Surround her with love and pain and dominance until she totally, utterly and completely believes she can only exist as our possession. Do you think we could achieve that? Do you think we should even try?" questioned Jenny.

C reached and pulled Jenny's face toward hers. They kissed passionately. C was flushed, breathless, excited.

"We'll do it, we'll do it together," whispered Jenny. "Totally, utterly, completely."

C cleaved to Jenny with flames of love crackling between them.

"Yes, my darling. Totally, utterly....", breathed C. She fell to her knees, "I love you so much. I want you to marry me. Please say yes."

Jenny looked at C and with tears in her eyes said yes and pulled C up into the tightest embrace.

Lydia and Alice danced and whooped, then joined the hugging couple. The four of them came apart then C and Jenny held hands.

C looked Jenny in the eye, "Really?"

Jenny smiled, "Yes, really."

C turned to Alice and Lydia, "Please keep this quiet for now. We'll tell Ffion before she goes back, we'll tell her we're getting married and we'll tell her about her plans for her at the same time. It will be her last chance to turn back. "

"We promise, not a word," said Alice.

"Can we help with the Ffion project and can we be bridesmaids?" asked Lydia.

C and Jenny laughed. Lydia and Alice pressed for more details of C and Jenny's lifestyle and were clearly intrigued, as was a slim woman in her forties who had clearly been listening in to the conversation. They finished their drinks then Lydia and Alice went to attend to the next events of the evening. Jenny and C wandered of to a marquee to look at a dungeon furniture exhibit, then went for a sedate dance at the main stage.

Over to one side of the gardens C and Jenny could see the caterers preparing tonight's feast. Their hearts sang together. High in the house Ffion stood, naked but for panties suspenders and stockings, watching a small patch of sunlight tracking the day's journey toward dusk, fearful of what darkness might bring.

Heledd
Heledd
68 Followers