What Frank K. Doesn't Know...

Story Info
Inevitable Collision.
3.4k words
3.64
7.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank would never know. She suspected he perhaps had entertained years ago she was attracted to him, but they were both married. What Frank doesn't know won't hurt him, or his lovely wife. Regardless, she'd recently run into the couple again at a rather unfortunate time, during a funeral.

Respectful as always, she played low key, and was there for the purpose of paying respect to her friend's Mother. However, seeing Frank again, gave her a bit of a thrill, which she tucked back where it belonged under the circumstances.

As life would have it, she had been widowed in the past, but Frank remained married. And to someone who would never 'get it' or comprehend Divine Sex, openness, and how normal it all was. As long as people are authentic, respectful, loving and do not desire to hurt another person, consensual sex, private lovers and sensuality is something God allows. Its a total shame too, that most church goers base their idea of a 'sin' on personal preference, tradition or personal revulsion rather than on what the Bible really says. According to Philos Thelos, anyway.

She got it. So did her loving husband. Grace, freedom, erotica, sexuality. It truly was all good. Women who think they own their spouses, are just as guilty as the men who abuse theirs. It's a control thing because deep down, she is insecure in the deepest recesses of her soul, and the need for control of their relationships is key to feeling confident. She knew about his wife. She had a good friend who had worked at the private school they'd sent their children too. "Difficult, demanding, controlling" was how the staff there frequently described Frank K.'s wife. They tired of her quickly.

She suspected Frank's wife was not one to live a healthy and vibrant sexual life, and had hang ups. Once when she'd been at their house to visit there was a book out about husband's and porn. Geesh. When are folks going to learn that A) viewing nudity was the original way things were in the Garden of Eden and B) Heaven won't have 'marriages or giving in marriage'. Everyone will be free to be sexual. At least that was her interpretation of living in a constant state of Grace. God made sexual pleasure. And she liked sex and pleasure.

All she knew was, Frank K. was hot, and she longed to taste his lips and have a night of passion between the two of them. She never would, and he would never know, and it is what it is...but her mind did wander...so did his....Funny how they wandered together....

Frank was driving in to work at the nuclear site. He had a 70's station on, and suddenly Bread began crooning "I Want To Make It With You". Yeah right.

Frank was lost in thought. He was getting tired. He loved his wife, but he was so tired of her controlling issues. And of not having near enough sex that he wanted. He was a healthy male, with a very healthy sexual appetite. He didn't know how to talk to Janie about all this. She would flip out, her heart would break, and she'd never understand his deep desire for a passionate marriage. Janie's father had recently died, and it was touch and go lately. While he had compassion for her, and loved her very much, he had some major desires that continued to be put on the back burner in life.

His thoughts as the song flowed on careened where they always did. Straight to thoughts of Chris. He saw her at the funeral, she looked great. He knew she had remarried, he was happy for her. He had given her a hug - he didn't know what had come over him, but he leaned in and asked her for another one. She obliged, giving him a second brief and platonic hug. He wondered if she knew he was attracted to her.

Once,years ago in the heat of the moment, after she had teased him about seeing him with his shirt off years ago, he stood right in front of his wife and Chris, ripped off his shirt and put on a shirt she had gotten him for his birthday, to see her reaction. Jeanie was shocked, Chris seemed to give him the kudos for acknowledging their little flirtation. And that's all it was really, nothing more.

Still, he found himself in life in the same boat as many men do. Up shit creek without a paddle because he wasn't getting sex nearly as much as he wanted to be having it. And Jeanie was not one to be open in these areas. He reflected on the FAQ that Chris lived five hours away from him and this was a good thing. Wasn't it?

He did have to make a trip her direction in another month...he let his mind wander further...

He was in town for a week long meeting- work related. And was eating dinner alone when he saw Chris come into the restaurant with a few books and her iPAD. Waiting until she settled into a booth seat, he took her in longingly.

She had on a long black and white skirt, a sexy shirt and a beautiful necklace that accented the entire outfit, her hair was getting longer and she'd colored it from a lighter red to a dark chestnut. Those beautiful hazel almond shaped eyes were focused on something on her iPAD.

His cock tingled. And rushing guilt shot a jolt through him. "Dammit" he muttered under his breath. He was a good guy. Good people was he and he didn't want to go messing his life up. He got up, his jeans feeling a bit tighter than usual, and headed her direction. "Hi" he said.

She jumped, and looked up into his face. "Frank!, what are you doing here?" "In town for work training". "Oh? Where's Jeanie" "Home with the boys, can I sit?" "Sure", Chris looked a bit nervous. He was too.

In her gregarious way, she proceeded to engage him in intelligent conversation, authentic and always, loving. He was drawn to her. Drawn to her love of life, her beautiful eyes, her skin pink and glowing. He wiggled his lower half to adjust.

And then he went for it, shocking her to her core. "I want to talk to you, about something pretty serious, can we keep it confidential?"

"Okayyyy, yeah, sure" she replied, a little wary now.

"Is Jeanie OK? Is something wrong?" "No, no, everything is fine." He hesitated, his hands shaking: "Chris, I like you. I mean, I like you as in I'm attracted to you. I've known you for 20 years, and I've given up the fight. If I wasn't married, if I were free, and you were free, I'd want you". Her mouth dropped. A fly could have worked its way in and had fun in the playground.

Frank had to control a chuckle. He had a feeling she had the hots for him, too but obviously, she never expected to hear such words come from his shy, quiet demeanor.

"I, ummm, Frank, I don't know what to say, I mean, if you want authentic conversation and talking, I can go for it, but do you really want to open this can of worms?"

He stared her down, danger desire obvious in his eyes as he dropped another bomb "It was already opened and spilling Chris, the day I took my shirt off in front of you, and its been waiting to empty fully. I guess now a time is as good as any".

He could tell the wheels where turning.

She was fingering through her files, in her head, trying to figure out what he was referring to. Suddenly, a sexy smile curved in recognition. There it is. Frank said to himself.

"Uh huh. Okay. So here is the deal. I like you too, I always have. I've been attracted to you since the day we met. But yeah, you are married, so am I. That being said, I have a feeling my marriage and its openness is not what yours is. Mark and I are very happy, but we believe in loving more. We are free to love others and engage in consensual, loving sexual relationships.

But, we don't engage in that, ever if its going to hurt someone or break someone's marriage up, and I KNOW Jeannie. She would be devastated. She would never understand or comprehend this concept. She's intelligent, smart, she would read you quickly, Frank". Frank's face went pale. He knew this.

"So what is it you want?" Frank didn't know what he wanted. He wanted sex! He wanted to cum. He wanted passion, desire. He wanted to feel like he was appreciated and desired. He wanted to feel wanted. He had not felt wanted in a very long time. "I don't know...I need...I'm not happy in my marriage"

" I know". Frank eyes connected to hers, he brows snapping together. "What do you mean, you know?" It was her turn to chuckle a bit. "I know Jeanie's type, Frank. I know about and have seen for myself the controlling behavior and attitude. It sucks, but you married her, so there was something you found desirable there a long time ago." Frank contemplated this. "Yeah, don't we all, then reality sits in". He was going for it. He needed sweet release, he needed to feel desired.

"What are you doing the rest of the day, whose at your place?" " Frank....what are you saying?"

" I want to make love to you. I need to make love to you. I need to feel you. Tears sprang to his eyes. Chris was remembering the past. Remembering how Frank had been such a help when her husband had died. "Don't say a word from here me, follow me home, and turn off your phone when you get there".

She got up first, and slowly paid her bill, Frank wondering what the hell was wrong with him and why he was going to do this. He knew why. In the seat of his soul, there was a connection and he needed to work through it. He quietly paid his bill behind her, following her on the five minute drive to her home.

Crazy enough, on the radio station, Ambrosia's 'Holding on to Yesterday' was playing. A few more tears stirred at the corner of his eyes. Frank didn't cry much. Bittersweet memories played throughout his mind. His years of marriage, he sexuality and desire. His life. Work. His love for God.

Finding himself at her place, he was glad he had a rental and went in through the garage door. She put her purse and keys away and turned to him, walking until she was inches from his face, and looked up into his eyes. "You really want to find out about this?"

His pent up passion blew. And he pulled her to him. Leaning in, he wanted to taste her so bad. He ran his hands in her hair, smelled her skin. Nuzzled her everywhere. He kissed her then. Softly. He had fantasized about kissing her for years. His cock bulging, straining in his jeans. She met his kisses with the same softness, yet insistent. She tasted so good. It has been so long.

He began demanding her compliance. He wanted to know if she desired him. Her responsiveness made his knees go weak. His body straining, every muscle bunching up. She was moaning softly, her voice a beautiful sound. Jeannie was always quiet. She had no idea how passionate Frank could be. When he was alone, and masturbated, he allowed his groans and moans to take over. And he did so now. She turned into him. Her arms going around his neck, her breasts pressing against his chest.

He had to feel her. His hands found the opening under her blouse. Traveling up, he found her full breasts. Squeezing. His hands hunting under her bra, searching for a hard nipple. His body was shaking. Shaking with need. She unbuttoned his jeans, and that's when it got real. Very real. She reached in and found him. A soft sigh of pleasure escaping her breath. He finally broke free of the kiss, panting "I have to have you" he said, a low groan and growl accompanying the words.

She took her hand out of his pants, and nodded at him to follow her upstairs. In the bedroom, he watched her face, how beautiful the sex flush was on her cheeks, her hair full and a bit ruffled from the foreplay downstairs. They both stared at one another for a sacred moment. Two humans, with biological God created needs, honoring this time and place and space.

Frank moved toward her, a darkness that was highly suggestive of desire played on his face. He yanked her then, toward him, and kissed down her neck, murmuring..."remember when I took my shirt off for you?" She groaned in response. "Yes, yes, yes" she let slip out in whispers. "I was wanted you then, Chris. Seeing where it would go, why did you back off?"

"You know why, my husband at the time was a total control freak and would have flipped out, I never had an affair during my years of marriage to him, beside, I want to know why you took your shirt off anyway???" Frank whispered again down her neck, "Because you turned me on. When you told me you'd like to see me with my shirt off, something inside me snapped, and I wanted to see your face, see what you'd do".

"Take my shirt off, Chris". She looked up at him, and happily obliged. She ran her hands under his shirt, feeling the taut skin on his abdomen tighten at her touch, his arm muscles flexing as she found them. She slowly pulled his shirt off. And leaned in to tug on one nipple, seeing if he liked it. His body lurched and jerked. She began teasing his nipples then. Groans bubbling up from his body.

He could not hold it in anymore. He raised her mouth to his, his tongue insistent she match his move for move. Hot, desire. Sensual lips and tongues playing together in sweet desire.

He slowly pulled her shirt over her head, his need to see her breasts a fire in his cock. He liked her see through bra, liked her nipples. Full breasts, sexy shapes and curves. Her nipples pink and perfect. He began touching them, planning on tasting them next.

He wrapped his hands around to unclasp the back of her bra, and let it fall to the floor. He stared directly into her eyes, as he slid his jeans off his lean body. His cock springing free. He pulled her into him, and pulled her down and on top of him on the bed. Her nipples hard, poking into his chest. Kissing her, kissing her, his arms moving everywhere at once. She tasted delicious. But he still needed more. He pulled her up the length of him, so his arms and hands could reach the core of her. Slowly finding her, he let out a long, low moan at her wetness and hard clit. He had not felt a response like that in Jeannie in a very long time. Chris wanted him. Her responses, her body said all he needed to know.

His hands ran under her ass, and he lifted her onto his shaft, wanting to feel her hotness slide down him, so he could see her face. Her head fell back, as she slowly slid down his shaft. Her breasts a feast for his eyes. Oh, so sweet and tight. Hot. Gripping walls, surrounding him.

She finally made eye contact and he was in awe of how beautiful she looked riding him. Her face so sweetly flushed and red, her eyes dilated, and sexy looking. She began breathing harder, and he could feel her walls tighten and relax. She slowed down and leaned in and began assaulting his neck. He gripped her ass tighter. Wanting to fuck her hard and cum.

She whispered breathlessly, "Let me cum, I need to cum with you inside me, don't move" He ceased all movement, his cock throbbing inside. She slowly worked her body against his pubic bone, and he felt her tighten hard around him. Her breathing increased, faster, heavier, walls tighter.

Her hands slapped down on his chest, and she came hard. Muscles spasms around his cock, pulling on him, milking him, forcing a groan deep from within his chest. He could wait no longer. With a growl, he took her entire body with his, and turned her over, onto her back. Plunging into her deeper, if it were possible. He began moving and pumping. Fast. His cock rock hard. His body and mind in a free fall, he went to a sacred place lovers go to when that sweet sexual peak presents itself, but he wanted it to last, so he began breathing out, controlled, heavy breathing to delay the inevitable.

He was a man, not a eunuch, he decided and it felt free to be desired and be this passionate. Slamming into her faster, he leaned down to kiss her, 'oh, God, I want you, I've wanted you for so very long, I've wanted to be in your arms, taste you, eat you, play with you, touch you, God you feel so good, and you are so beautiful when you cum"

His orgasm was on its last track, nearing the finish line. Wild with passion, feeling as if he was going to explode all the years of pent up, delayed gratification and passion all at once, into her. And he did. Loudly, and with pure pleasure and joy, he came. Shooting, exploding into her body, fucking her as hard as he could without hurting her, letting it all go, giving up the ruse.

Throbbing inside her, he kissed her sweetly, erotically. Her skin displaying a sheen of perspiration. What was he going to do now? As if thinking the same thing, Chris turned to him.

" Frank, I love you, man. And the best part is, because of my husband and our relationship, I'm allowed to love you."

Frank murmured against her lips, new moisture forming in his eyes. "I love you too, I've wanted to make love to you ever since your husband died, I wanted to feel you, and know you were going to be okay. I knew in my head you would be, but my heart needed to see it and hear it and feel you, I wanted to make you happy"

They laid in silence for awhile. Both contemplative, quiet. Chris slowly got up, cleaning up fluids a bit. It was time to go.

Facing each other in the closed garage, Frank held her close to his heart. She pulled back "Never, ever tell Jeanie about this, I won't be calling you, Frank."

"What if I want to see you again?" "You live in another state. How exactly is that going to work?" Frank pulled her into him again. "I'll be back, and if I will, will you see me again?" , nodding in the affirmative, he felt her body quiver. And then felt the sobs.

Yes, they had a connection. And it would last the rest of his life. Lifting her chin, moments of the past were shared in each others eyes. They had each, given one another a gift, of pure, sensual love and desire. No one would know, no one would get hurt. Her husband would know, but he had no such problems like Jeanie. A last, lingering kiss and he was in his rental and out the drive.

Chris stared at the dirt stirred up for a few moments. Ironically, she saw the sarcasm in dirt being stirred up. She prayed not. She liked living in peace and freedom to be sexual with lovers of her choosing. She didn't want to break anyone up.

Quietly she turned and found herself saying a soft 'Goodbye, Frank' under her breath. Upstairs, she began to pick up her clothing and straighten out the comforter on the bed.

She turned up the radio to hear the beginnings of Bread's 'Make It With You', and there, on the chair, was a gray turtleneck. A gift Chris had given Frank years ago, for one of his birthday gatherings. The one he tried on for her, boldly challenging her. She smiled. She was glad she took on this challenge, even if it took over 15 years to come full circle. Stay tuned...