What Friends Are For

Story Info
Helping a friend in need.
1k words
4
111.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
savvyluvr
savvyluvr
19 Followers

True:

An old high school friend messaged me on FB a while back asking me for relationship advice. She had gotten word of the divorce I had gone through a couple years ago and was now looking at a similar situation. We talked and hung out a couple times. I was really good about keeping things platonic and just being a friend to keep her mind off things.

Somehow, one night last week, our texts turn very sexual - innocent, but sexual. The next night we go to see a movie together. Afterward we eat and drive back to our meeting spot. We had to go out late and be sneaky because we didn't want anyone to see us together and get the wrong idea. During dinner and the drive back we start discussing the texts and our convo becomes sexual again. When we get to the meeting spot, we just sit in my car and keep talking about sex.

She hasn't had any in over a year and it was evident she was really needing it. It had been a while for me too and the sexual tension was pretty high. We start telling each other what we're into and she tells me she loves having her hair pulled.

I say, "you mean like this?" as I reached over and pull on her long blond hair. She surprised me by letting out a very sexual, animalistic moan. She says that I shouldn't have done that. Of course, this only encourages me, so I pull some more. She's now almost completely out of her seat with her head down near my lap and her hands feeling all over my body.

It's so much hotter because she's trying not to do anything, but it's obvious she want's to so badly. Her face is right near my bulging cock and she runs her hands up my leg. I can tell she's trying to get a feel of me but in a way that she can claim it was an accident. So, once she places her hand on my erection, she "pushes" herself up. I put "pushes" in quotes because there was no need for pushing. She wasn't even pushing with that arm, only grasping.

This put her in a position where her face is inches from mine. She moans my name in frustration, telling me I don't know what I'm doing to her. The whole time, I've been grabbing different locks of hair and pulling a little harder each time. I don't want to hurt her, but the harder I pull, the more she loves it.

I pull her hair once more, forcing her face against mine. We're both breathing heavily, our lips grazing past each other; both of us wanting to embrace, but trying to refrain. I drag my lower lip sensuously up past her own lips. It lightly grazes past her lower lip and catches on her upper lip just before flicking off. Our breathing became even more laborious as we try to keep from doing what we both want so badly. Finally our efforts prove futile as our lips collide in sweet bliss.

My grasp on her hair opens and I hold her head and neck in my hand while kissing her deeply. Her hands are rubbing against my chest and down my abs. My other hand finds her breast as I kiss down her neck. She moans that it is so good and she needs it so bad - her hand moving back to my cock. She grips me tightly through my jeans, rubbing me furiously.

We continue making out and feeling each other up for about 10 minutes. She now has her skirt hiked up around her waist so she can straddle me, rubbing her burning pussy against my raging hard on. We decide we need more, but this 24 hour department store parking lot is patrolled by security. She hopes out of my lap and I head down the road. There is an open little league baseball complex across the street. At 2AM, there are no lights on. We find a dirt service road and head down it to a dark, secluded spot.

I crack the windows, shut off the car and climb in the back. Luck was on my side this night. I had just been traveling the past few weeks and had a blanket and pillow in the back. The rear seats in my SUV have a unique feature by being able to hinge up on the walls. It wasn't a 5 star hotel, but we had more than enough room to take full advantage of each other. And that we did!

She was climbing in the back right behind me. As soon as I turn around, she's grabbing my belt and unbuckling it. She has a little trouble, so I help her out. Before I can get my pants down, she is already out of her skirt and panties. She's not wasting anytime. We start kissing again and I find her slippery slit with my fingers. I rub her juices over her clit and rub away. Moaning some more, she grabs my hard dick and strokes it firmly. I insert my fingers into her hot little pussy and with in minutes she's cumming.

She screams, "FUCK! Get inside me now!" Of course, I oblige. As I climb on top, she sticks her legs straight out and spreads them as wide as possible. She's insatiable! I insert my dick into her warm, wet cunt in one stroke and start to pump into her right away! She's a moaner, and I'm loving it! I feel her legs start to shack as she's cumming on my cock. I love it and thrust into her harder. By the time she's cumming again, I'm shooting a big, thick load deep inside her spasming pussy.

We lay there and cuddle for a few minutes when she tells me she has to be at work in a few hours. We throw our clothes back on and I drive her back to her car. The next day I get a text from her telling me thanks, that I'm a great friend for giving her exactly what she needed. We live far apart and don't see each other often, but it has been back to normal ever since. Who knows if it will happen again, but either way, we certainly had fun that night!

savvyluvr
savvyluvr
19 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It really can and does happen like that! I flirted with the wife of a friend, and she suddenly became a nympho. She was quite desperate for dick. She was a nice-looking lady with all her parts working just fine. She asked me to do things her husband wouldn't do. She showed me her sweet wet hairy pussy and nice big tits, and she came over and over again. She craved sex. It was amazing, and I couldn't figure out why he did not want to have sex with her.

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4about 5 years ago
A quickie for the moment!

Ah, the struggles for joy of sex - well written and fun!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
A good fast story

A well written tight story which was well done. It would have been nice to read that they got together and had a good relationship. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Willing to help

Our friends,Nathan and Kristina were doing it tough,he had no job,she had stopped work about 10 years earlier.She was South American born,52, good body,hips, thighs and bottom a little large but very nice.She came over to talk to my wife,who was staying over at our daughters.Nicely dressed, always wore nylons,she sat and we talked.After a couple of drinks she told me that Nathan and her had to get money so they were going to put an ad in the local paper.For what,she said massage.I was surprised,she started to cry and said that they were desparate.Where would you do the massage,at our place, what would you charge. We thought $50 for a full body massage, more for extras and she looked down.Look i said,how would you like me to be your first customer.Rob, are you sure.Was i.Its o.k. i said.We went into the bedroom,i lay down,now i said treat me if i was one of your customers.She said what would i like,i said a full body massage, how much,$50 plus extras, what extras, she looked down,me naked $75,hand relief $100.She went quiet, i said what about sex,she stammered $150, what does that include,Oh come on Rob, no Kristina customers will ask you this, all right oral and sex $150.I went to my wallet,pulled out $300 and said i will give you this if i can also fuck your arse.She stepped back, no way, i dont do that, alright $400, Rob come on,look i am your customer, will you do anal sex and if so how much.all right but $500 and i gave her the money,she said but you dont tell Nathan.O.k.I got up,got rid of my clothes,she took off her blouse,nice tits,then dropped the skirt,had sheer pantyhose on.I said leave them on for the moment, she did.I got her some oil and 2 towels and lay on my back.She started at my neck down to my legs, up to my thighs, backside, i opened my legs, her oily fingers brushed my balls a couple of times,my cock hardening.Turn over she said,my cock pointing to the sky,i heard her gasp,then she massaged my neck, chest, my fingers went to her pantyhosed backside,then to her cunt.She froze as i massaged my fingers, rubbing her crotch.She then massaged my legs,i told her to get all her clothes off, she did, my what a magnificent arse, i was going to get into that later.O.k, go on touch my cock,her oily hand wrapped around it, stroking,i was rock hard,she moved to my side,my fingers finding her cunt,probing,wet, first one, the two,suck my cock,she bentover,my fingers fucking her as her mouth covered my cock.Oh yes,as her head went up and down,her fingers tickling my balls,now tingling,i knew i was going to cumm as the first jet entered her mouth, then the next, she kept on sucking and swallowed the lot.Fuck it was good, finally she took her mouth away.Sorry she said,i guess you will want your money back.I said i hadnt finished yet,come here, and i lay her down on the bed,put my head between her legs and licked at her wet cunt.At first she just lay there,then moving, then grabbing my head as my tongue probed her wet insides,then the short movements, her strong thighs gripping my head as she came on my tongue letting out a stream of spanish as she did.I moved back,my cock still semi-hard,suck me,come on suck my cock so i can fuck you.She stroked my cock, then put it inher mouth,sucking,stroking my balls, i slowly went hard.I pushed her back,get on your knees,she did and i got behind that magnificent arse and pushed my cock into her cunt.I grabbed her hips and fucked her as hard as i could, she was very wet and her juices splashed out onto my legs as i fucked up into her.Her fingers went to her cunt,moving, massaging,i looked down at the little hole between her arse cheeks as it opened and closed as i fucked into her.I grabbed the oil and poured some into her hole,massaging with my thumb as i kept fucking her.I pulled,lowered her hips,positioned my cock at her hole,squirted oil and pushed forward.The head went in straight away, she yelped,i kept still,told her to relax and slowly pushed forward,in, forward,stopping,easing until i was all the way in.Was she tight or what,here i was, anally fucking my friends hot wife,always wanted too,and my cock was all the way up her arse.I eased back, she yelped, until i wasa nearly all the way out, more oil, the back in, watching as my cock opened up her anal entrance, easier this time, again, until i was rooting in and out of her much easier.I grabbed her hips,o.k. Kristina here we go and i increased my speed in and out of her anal opening.It got easier,she moved, her hand at her cunt,you like my cock in your arse dont you, come on tell me as i fucked into her, her hand moving, then she stiffened, her hole clenching and unclenching around my cock,her cunt orgasming,as she pushed back, i waited, then into hewr again,able to stay longer because i had already cumm,she stiffened again,squeezing my cock with her insides as she came again.My cock was starting to tingle,i pulled back, out,i heard her say no,i rolled her over,lifted her legs and planted my cock right up her arse as i looked at her face.Now,take this as i pounded her hole,she pushing up until i felt my cock seem to go harder and i let fly with my cumm deep into her bowels, she squeezing ther cumm out of me, yes, give it to me as i left all my cumm in her bum hole.I slowly shrank, we both lay there,she got up,dressed, i looked at that pantyhosed arse,tingling, but i was done and she left.I see Kristina every week,i get into her tight bum every week.I have also filled her cunt with cumm and she told me she waits at home until Nathan arrives and she is as hot as a pistol and he fucks her cunt and adds his cumm to mine.He has commented on how wet she seems to be lately.She also asked if my wife would consider a 3 but i havent even told her about Kristina.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Wife at the Company Beach Party Wife has blast with her coworkers at resort.in Loving Wives
Coaxing It Out Newlywed school nurse helps student.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wrong Room! Shy wife makes orgy-sized mistakein Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories