What Goes Around

Story Info
Wife discovers the consequences of her actions hurt.
7.6k words
4.27
453.2k
148
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,499 Followers

I could see that she was angry. The look on her face was clearly Anger with the capital A. I could also see something else in her eyes too, that look that I had felt myself once before, not so long ago if I didn't miss my guess.

Of course, I was in bed with her best friend, and we were both naked, having just had one great round of sex. Her friend was actually better at fucking than Betty was. I hadn't been surprised about that. Shawna had 'that' going for her, and I suppose 'that' is what made her such a great lay.

Shawna is a blonde, shapely sex Goddess. Kinda along the lines of Miss Monroe of the fifties and sixties...you know...sex...all sex. Oozing sex. Bursting through with sexuality and expressing it in such a...well...sexy way. She knew what she had and she used it...often

I didn't have to work too hard to get Shawna in bed either. Matter of fact, once she realized that I was coming on to her, it took...oh...maybe ten seconds for her to go into slut mode. Even though I was fairly certain of what to expect, I was surprised at how quickly she took the bait, considering that I was married to her best friend and all.

Betty stood there in the doorway of our bedroom, shocked at first. Then I saw the red anger clouding up in her cheeks. Then I saw a flickering of that something I knew was the pain of discovery. I knew that I had gotten the message across at that point. Betty turned and walked out. I heard, rather, we heard the front door slam.

I had a couple of things in my mind at that moment. First, the fact that Betty had said nothing...just stood there glaring. The second was Shawna who, much to my surprise, started to work on me some more. She had seen Betty standing there and just went back down on me, working me back up. As if her being naked in bed with me was no big deal at all.

"Oh baby, now that I've had you, I need you again. You know, you really surprised me when you started to come on to me earlier, but I am glad that you did. I've wanted to fuck you ever since Betty married you. You are one hot hunk of man."

"You're not upset that Betty knows about this?"

"Oh baby, she'll come around. If she doesn't, so much the better, cause you'll be a free agent, and I'd do anything to hook up with you for a while. I can't understand why you changed your mind like you did, but I'm sure glad you did."

I was uncomfortable, even though I knew my reason for being naked in bed, sweaty having fucked a hot and wanton woman was just.

'Just' you ask? Let me explain.

We have been married for a few years, and the 'edge' of the newness of all that had worn off. I guess we had hit the seven-year itch you could say. I hadn't, until that day eight weeks ago. Two months...just two short months ago.

I came home early from work, unexpectedly, and when I walked into the house I was about to shout out I was home. Before I did I noticed the clothes leading to our bedroom door. Mans slacks, woman's skirt. Mans shirt, woman's blouse. They shouted at me to keep quiet. So I was.

Looking in the bedroom door I was stunned at finding my wife, Betty, naked on top of some guy that I didn't know...and they were fucking. I could see that it wasn't their first time that day, as Betty had semen running down the crack of her ass, and I think it was seeping from her little brown bud. That same little brown bud that she had steadfastly refused to allow me to enter.

They were engrossed with each other and didn't hear or see or even sense me, although I think Betty may have had a premonition since she froze for a second just as I started to turn to leave. I stopped and held still, then she shook herself a bit and went right back to work.

I stood away in the hall listening to them until they finished up. I heard them talking and from that talk I learned that this was not the first time, nor would it be the last. From what I gathered, this had been going on for quite some time. They made plans for their next tryst, and then I heard them laughing and playing around as they headed into the master bathroom to clean up and probably have some more sex in the process.

I went out to my car, after having checked the wallet in the pants of the asshole I 'd just caught my wife with. Name and address, and some other information, like the picture of the wife and three kids, credit card numbers, and a bit more. I drove away, and since I had two hours to kill before I was expected home, I drove to a nearby park and thought out what I was going to do.

Never having been in such a situation before, at first I had wanted to go kill two people. But then I realized that would only serve to put me in jail and never have any peace. I wondered why of course, since I had thought that Betty loved and respected me. She always told me she loved me every morning as I headed out to work, so I didn't have any reason to not believe her...until now.

Knowing that my marriage was about to end I decided that a little revenge would serve them both right. I also knew that I'd never be able to do much to hurt Betty, at least not quite like she had just hurt me, but even though I still loved her, I knew I'd never be able to live with her after this. Their words burned in my mind.

"So did you ever expect us to be so good together Betty?"

"Oh no Sam. You're so perfect...I mean that too. Everything about you is perfect. I wish I had met you before. I really do. We could have had a great time all these years."

"Yeah, well, I was married right out of high school, and then started working for the wife's old man, so that would never have happened, but I'm like you. I wish we'd met a long time ago. You're a right fine babe."

"You know that I love Jim, but he doesn't do it for me like you do. I just hope we never get caught. Jim would probably try to hurt you...and fail of course, but then I'd have to explain everything, and that would be a large pain in my ass. After all, I don't love you anyway. I love fucking you...sucking you...having you inside me...Oh god I love that especially. You fit me just right."

Their words were indelibly etched into my heart. How long had they been doing this? I didn't know, but I knew it had been too long already. He was bigger than I was in height and build, but I think that Betty would have been shocked and more than a little surprised to find out that he would have been the one hurting.

I had been in the service, and she knew that, but she didn't know about my boxing days. I kept that from most people since I had hurt Billy so bad that day...he was still messed up in the head from it, and I just wanted to forget all about what I had done to him in that ring.

I had been young and feeling tough, as had Billy. We had an exhibition match, and during that match he had been talking to me between punches. His banter had gotten to me and my eyes saw red at one point. He had been teasing me about my then girlfriend, and how he'd have her that night after he got done beating me to a pulp. It had been that friendly banter used to irritate a buddy, he'd not been serious. In the heat of the moment, I had missed that though.

He never stood a chance and I started to beat him senseless. Before the ref could get in I had hit him eight times hard in the head because my first punch caused his hands to drop away. I think he had been going down on my first hit...but I never gave him the chance. After the fight he'd been taken to the hospital, out cold and they were unable to bring him out of it. He'd been in the coma for a week.

He never recovered to be quite the same man. He quit boxing, and it was as if he had lost some part of 'him'. They had to re-teach him how to talk, and do the basics of living all over again. I had taken away 'Billy' and left a five-year old child in a grown mans body. I quit fighting after that, and I also put some money into his bank account time to time to help take care of him.

His parent's thought I was a hell of a nice man...I didn't, I felt like a jerk. Hence, I didn't talk about that time with anyone. I carried that around with me all this time, knowing that with my hands I was dangerous. I was far more dangerous than the average person and definitely not one to fuck with.

Now, I sat there in the park wanting to hurt two people...but knowing that I could never go there without screwing up my entire life. So I came up with an alternative plan. One that was twisted, but just as twisted as what Betty and Sam had done to me.

I set out to plan what I'd do, and today was part of the culmination of my revenge. I can't say I'm proud of it all, but I do feel somewhat vindicated. I wouldn't sleep well for some time to come at any rate, but I would be sleeping a bit better...at least I thought so.

Shawna left about an hour after Betty 'caught' us together. She managed to get me up two more times, although the last time I never came, I did get her off quite well. Shawna kept telling me that I was pretty well hung too. I supposed after seeing Sam, I was better hung than he was, which was part of why I didn't understand Betty's words about how nicely he fit her.

Later that evening Betty came to the house with her sister in tow, and they gathered up her things. I never said a word, and Betty acted like I should have been begging for forgiveness. I didn't and I think that hurt her worse than I could have by 'finding' her and Sam together.

Her sister hung around for a bit when Betty took the last of her stuff to the pickup.

"Why? Why would you do that to Betty? How could you do that with Shawna of all people? I don't understand you at all anymore Jim."

"Try asking Betty about Sam. Then come back and ask me that again...that is if Betty tells you the truth about Sam. Call it what you want, I feel quite good how things have turned out. I hope that Betty understands what this means."

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"Ask Betty. You're her sister Susan, but you don't know her very well. I found out about her two months ago and I have had one hell of a time keeping control. You just ask Betty all about Sam, then remind her that it takes two to tango, and once one starts that tango, not to expect the other partner in the marriage to not do something...something about it."

"You're saying that Betty cheated on you? BULLSHIT."

"I have it on tape, several of them as a matter of fact Sue. I also have them in my mind from the first time I saw them. Yes...Betty cheated on me. She started this mess, and now I'm finishing it up. She can have her lover, and I hope they fucking choke on each other."

After they left I made the call I had been dreading. The beans were spilt though and I had to get in touch with Sam's wife before he could put any spin control on what was about to become public knowledge.

After having seen them together that day I had figured out a plan of action. Part of that plan had been to get even and let Betty 'catch' me doing so. I wanted her to feel that intense pain of discovery. How I'd felt, or at least I hoped she would feel that pain. After all, I had felt that pain not so long back now...and it still was a raw festering wound in my heart.

Part had been to tape the two lovers together, which hadn't been too hard. They met three times a week, Mondays, Wednesdays' and Fridays, just after lunch and they always did it in our bedroom. How long exactly I wasn't sure, but it had been going on long enough to let me know that our whole marriage was a sham now.

I just set up a camcorder and a timer, and caught them all on digital. Each time I downloaded it to my computer, I felt sick. It took all I had to go undercover like I did, mainly because I was constantly fighting the urge to kill and maim. Both of them.

I had also moved money around, investments, and other financial items had been addressed as well. After my call to Sam's wife with the promise of copies of what I had on film, I made another call to my bank. I found out that Betty had just learned about the changes, and she had laid into the poor girl there like a tornado.

I felt bad that innocent people had to be a part of such a bad scene, but I really didn't have a way to insulate some parts of my plan, moving as fast as I had. I was alone for the rest of the week, and actually didn't mind it too much considering what had transpired.

Susan called me one day and made me make a date to talk to her. I was reluctant to do so because I thought that she'd be trying to push Betty back into my life and I didn't nor couldn't allow that. I loved her still, but that would go away eventually, and what Betty had done to our marriage was too much for this man to take.

I didn't know how it happened, and I didn't care either. That Betty had done it was more than enough. My revenge had been harsh, but nothing what her sister put her through after the truth all came out.

"So. Betty turned out to be a stupid bitch. I'm sorry Jim."

"Well, I never expected to hear that from you Susan."

"Hey, she had the best man in the whole world, and fucked it all up by having that tawdry affair like she did. I hope you never take her back that's for sure. It would serve her right."

"Then your hopes will happen, because I've filed. I also gave copies of everything I had to her lovers wife, so I imagine that he'll be suffering right now too."

"Shawna? Why her of all people anyway? You only did it with her in order to get caught by Betty, I know I asked Shawna about it and she was quite forward in telling the tale so to speak. But, why did you choose her?"

"She was amendable to my plan and she lives close by. Matter of fact, once she understood why I was doing what I was doing she was insistent that she be the one to be with me when Betty caught me cheating."

"I always thought they were friends."

"Yeah...me too. Guess not though. You know, maybe Betty is as superficial as Shawna is and I just never noticed it. Shawna told me that she had always wanted me...so it was so much better knowing that before hand."

"Remind me to never cross you Jim. By the way, why?"

"My only other alternative was to do bodily harm to them both. I've been there before...never want to go there again. It still haunts me."

"What? Been there before? Haunts you?"

"Never mind. Water long since under the bridge and I won't talk about it now."

My thoughts were on that ring that day so long ago.

"I wish I could have seen the look on her face when she caught you two. I'll be she was furious."

"Why?"

"Why what Jim?"

"Why are you being so damn nice all of the sudden, and why aren't you taking up for your sister? She is family after all Sue."

"First of all, I was always jealous of Betty when she met you Jim. I always had a crush on you. Always. Secondly, she had, as I said, the best man in the world, yet she couldn't be happy with just you. I can't understand what she was thinking at all."

"Yeah...well that's something I can't understand either, but for very different reasons than yours I suspect."

"You could have left her some cash you know. Mom and dad were furious with you until I found out what she had been doing with Sam, and once I told them, well, things changed rather quick. Dad wanted to kick her out immediately, but mom managed to stop that...barely. I thought for a bit that dad was going to kick mom out with her. It was a close thing."

"Whoa."

"You know that mom and dad had a similar thing in their early days right?"

"Nope."

"Oh yeah. Dad caught mom fucking around on him, and he went berserk on them. Daddy beat her lover to a bloody pulp, almost killing him. He kicked mom out for a while, but eventually he took her back. I guess quite a few people were amazed that their marriage managed to survive it...the other couple didn't though. They were divorced rather quickly."

"Wow, I never knew that."

"I guess daddy was thinking like mother like daughter. He was even a bit pissy with me for a while too. He got over it though. It's a wonder that Betty didn't think of that before she...strayed."

We talked some more, but I wanted to finish up and get back home. Since Betty wasn't there I had been left with the house cleaning, things that I had taken for granted...when I had been so happily married that is. Susan though, wanted to talk. It took me a while, but I finally realized that she was trying to work a way to come on to me. I shut her down as soon as I knew that.

"Susan, why are you talking to me like I'm something more to you suddenly?

"Look Jim, just because Betty decided to throw away your marriage doesn't mean that I don't find you attractive and someone I'd like to get to know better."

"Oh. Well honestly Sue I'm not interested in starting anything right now. My fling with Shawna was to show Betty what it felt like to have a spouse cheat on you with someone. I'll admit it had a bit of spice, but I found out that I couldn't fuck around anymore. At least not until all this shit with Betty is settled and done with. I'm not built that way."

"You'll give me a chance?"

"I don't know Sue. I honestly don't know. Maybe...but don't hold your breath. I may end up moving somewhere else. This whole thing has messed up my mind pretty bad."

She left, a little wiser and a little sadder I think. She is a nice looking lady and any man would be lucky to have her...but I had an issue in that her sister was too close to home...so to speak. I had been married to her sister until all this crap happened. Now I wanted distance from my soon to be former wife.

My life went fairly smoothly for a while after the shit settled down. It took four long months, but eventually the courts and the judge arrived at a just decision, and we were granted a divorce. Actually, I was granted the divorce, as Betty at first refused to allow it, then tried to turn it around on me, then finally tired to hit me for more financial comfort. Ours was a typical semi-bad divorce, but I held on and my lawyer ended up being a good investment.

Now I was officially alone and single. I took the alone part to heart hard though. I had a difficult time sleeping. I was miserable when at home, and I soon learned that I had to get rid of the damned house in order to try to find peace of mind.

In the divorce I ended up with the house, and so I put it on the market, .I had tried for months to work out living there but that damn place held way too many memories, now mostly the bad ones, so I realized that it had to go.

I found out several things in the process. During the divorce for whatever reason, the lawyers had used the original appraisal instead of having a new one done. Partially due to the fact that at the time the appraisal was to be done, Betty was certain that I'd come around and take her back, so she had told her lawyer to use the appraisal we already had, as it was only three years old. Due to that, when the realtor came up with a new value I found myself suddenly sitting on a house worth half again as much as I thought it was worth.

The other thing was that my house was in a hot spot and desired by almost everyone who knew about it being on the market. By the time the realtor had the house listed there were people lining up to look at it. When it finally sold six couples were bidding on it and it was all out war between them to get my house. I ended up accepting an offer that was above the accessed value by a large margin.

Moving to a new job across the country, I was soon in a comfortable, albeit lonely existence. New digs, new people, and new job. All stressful and at the same time, relaxing too. I never thought about Betty too much, although I did think about Sue once in a while. There had been something there, I knew it...but what it could have turned into I didn't know.

Betty's story:

Here I am, newly divorced and alone, so terribly alone. My lover of the last years has dumped me like the plague, and trying to keep from ending up divorced just like me. Once I knew that I had been caught, I had severed all ties to Sam. Too little, too late. In effect we both dropped each other, but in both cases...well, you know.

curious2c
curious2c
2,499 Followers
12