What Goes Around... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blue88
Blue88
1,147 Followers

"Max," she shouted from the bathroom where she threw her damp swim stuff. "Stay for dinner, I can throw some things together, if you don't mind potluck."

I swear, to this day, I have no idea what we ate. Jackie told me to make myself comfortable, she needed time for shower and then put dinner on the table. I sat in the living room, wondering what the hell was going on. I know, I know, it was as if I had an IQ of 30. The last few days were kind of overwhelming. I went from actively disliking this woman to actually liking her. I decided to stop trying to figure it out. Let's see where this new road was going - I just decided to 'go with the flow'. I put these thoughts out of my mind and surfed the tv.

I heard Jackie come out of the bathroom behind me and scurry to the kitchen. She must have been wearing slippers, no hard clicking on the tile floor. She messed in there for about 20 or 30 minutes and then called me in for dinner. I quickly rose and moved to the dining area and then...stopped. I stood and stared at Jackie. Her hair was freshly brushed, a slight hint of lipstick, but that wasn't what stopped me in my tracks. She was wearing a...a...shit, what do you call those things. It was short, not quite to her knees, diaphanous, could I see her nude body underneath???? wasn't sure of that. I did notice that she was actually blushing.

"Put your eyes back in your head, Max. I just wanted to get comfortable. Let's eat," she said casually, but I could detect a certain hesitation in her voice. She was nervous, she flitted from subject to subject, most times not even waiting for a reply to a question she asked. Her cheeks remained pink and she ate very little. I'm not sure if I ate at all - it took all of my power to keep my eyes from her gently swaying breasts. I tried not to stare at her obviously very erect nipples, poking holes in her... garment.

Next thing I knew we were seated on the sofa, sipping wine from heavy goblets. Jackie had tucked her feet under her (how the hell do they do that, anyway?) and was smoothing the material of her gown under her thighs in order to preserve some modesty. Fuck it, I thought to myself. I've controlled myself long enough. Time to make a move.

I placed my glass on the end table and leaned forward, my lips close to hers. I wanted to see if she would retreat - what a stupid move. Of course she wouldn't - in fact, with her glass still in her hand she moved forward a bit and our lips met. Our tongues dueled for a few moments and I reached down and removed her glass, placing it next to mine - all by feel and not spilling a drop. My lips slid from hers and nuzzled her neck, under her ear. I heard her moan softly and my lips reached her ear lob, biting gently.

My hand parted her short gown and covered her breast. Her nipple was turgid and she moaned again as I passed my palm over it gently. The gown fell from her shoulders, drifting to settle around her hips. I sat and gazed at her soft mounds, entranced - the seemed perfect, an artist couldn't have drawn more symmetrical pillows. My hand was again pulled to her chest and moved from one to the other. My head dipped and I gently tongued a nipple here, another there. Jackie had her head back, breathing heavily, pushing her chest into my face.

I bit gently, and she grasped my head and mashed my lips into her breast. I spend minutes worshiping those altars to Venus, encouraged by Jackie's moans and guiding hands. I then reached down and loosened the folds of her gown, spreading it around her. She lay there, now virtually nude, looking up at me with heavy eyelids, her lust very evident. I saw that she trimmed her pubic hair, leaving a neat, inverted triangle of soft curls, just a bit darker than her hair.

Damn, I sat for a moment, admiring her soft curves, her pale skin, a sprinkle of freckles on her chest above her breasts. I placed a hand on her thigh, stroking the soft flesh, noticing an eruption of tiny goosebumps. I knelt suddenly and kissed her belly, causing her to catch her breath. Moving down a bit, I worked my lips to her thighs, feeling them part, giving me access to her womanhood. Her aroma was intoxicating and I could see beads of moisture glistening along the folds of her labia. I ran my tongue along her slit and heard her make a sound that was something between a moan and a grunt. Jackie then put her hands in my hair and literally pulled my face into her crotch.

I heard her mutter softly. "There, right there. Lick, lick there, use your tongue, go inside," and I complied eagerly. My tongue moved from her clitoris to her vagina, each time gliding over her piss hole which caused her a small shudder. I felt her juices flow and I had to back off a bit, fighting her hands pulling my head closer to her. Suddenly Jackie tensed, her hips coming up off the sofa, her body a bow, trembling in her orgasm. She was keening, her thighs now tight again the side of my head. I leisurely and gently caressed her vulva, waiting for her to come down. Gasping, Jackie finally pushed me away, muttering, "wait, wait, too sensitive."

Kneeling there, my head lying on her thigh, I waited. Finally I felt her hands in my hair, stroking gently. "Max," Jackie murmured softly. I looked up and saw her smiling tenderly. "Max," she repeated. "Get your clothes off. Get your clothes off, Max," a firmer tone in her voice now. She then arose and, taking my hand, steered us to her bedroom. I was naked seconds later, lying close to her on the soft, white sheets of her bed.

Jackie bent over me, the points of her breasts brushing against my chest, and kissed me gently. She smiled softly and whispered, "Damn, Max, you're good, you're very good. Now let's move to the finale," and then she reached down and grasped my straining erection which was throbbing for release.

Swinging a leg over my torso, Jackie lowered herself and, grasping my cock by the base, steered it into the folds of her hot pussy. It slid in with virtually no resistance, a testament as to how moist she was. She then placed her palms on my chest and began the slow dance of love. Her hips rose slowly and descended quickly, up and down, up and down, until she caught her breath and muttered, "Ohhhh, it's coming...it's coming again." She tensed and I could feel the muscles in her vagina start to flutter. That put me over the edge and I clasped her hips and thrust up into her, letting myself pulse and ejaculate into her depths. For the next few seconds a bomb could have gone off and I wouldn't have been aware of it. When I came to my senses I found Jackie lying beside me, curled into my arm. I looked down and her eyes were closed, a small smile on her face. We fell asleep in that position.

It seemed like just moments later that the alarm went off. Jackie sprang from the bed, exclaiming, "Damn it, I'm going to be late, that goddamn clock screwed up again." as she ran for the bathroom. I looked around a little groggily, finally realizing where I was. I stretched, and luxuriated in my memories of the previous evening. I felt so damn relaxed, almost as if I were going to melt into the mattress. I heard Jackie call out again.

"Max, get your ass moving, you'll be late for work. You have to go home and change. You can shower here if you'd like." Screw it, I thought. So I'll be late, fuck it. I was going to take it easy today - I had a lot to think about. I rose, gathered my clothes and dressed. The bathroom door was ajar and I pushed it open. Jackie was in the shower, her form blurred by the steam. "Jackie, I'm leaving now. I'll call you this evening, okay?"

"Okay, Max. Thanks. Please, don't forget to call me," I heard from behind the glass. I smiled briefly and left. I drove home slowly, my thoughts a bit chaotic. I showered, dressed and made it to work about 9:30, which wasn't terribly late.

Mike Cooper passed me in the hallway and paused, looking at me, a puzzled look on his face. "What's with you, Max? You hit a jackpot, or something?"

"Huh?" I replied intelligently. "What?" I continued in that same vein.

"You look like the cat that swallowed a mouse. You get laid, or something?" he joked.

Little did he know how close he was. I laughed and punched him lightly on the shoulder. "It's just a nice day, Mike. It's better to smile than frown, right?"

He looked at me for a moment and smiled briefly. "Yeah, yeah, that's what they say. Get your ass moving, you're late," and strode off.

I sat behind my desk, my hands on the back of my head, gazing out of my window. Guess what I was thinking about - yeah, doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Things were happening too fast, I couldn't get my emotions calmed down. How did I feel? More exactly, how did I feel about Jackie? I couldn't deny that my opinion of her had changed dramatically. I had gone from dislike to...what? What was I feeling? Shit, this was going to take some thought.

"Hey, stud. How's it going," a voice came from the open door. I turned to see Sam Able mosey into my office and fling himself into a chair. "Sorry about Saturday, Max. I guess Bonnie and I got a little carried away, but I suspect that you and Jackie found other things to do?" and he raised his eyebrows a bit and smiled.

"Sam, I think that I'm in trouble," I muttered. I saw a look of concern come over his face.

"What? Tell old Sammy what the problem is, buddy?" He sat back and encouraged me to continue.

"It's Jackie. My mind's all fucked up, Sam. This is a broad that I used to view with contempt, I actively disliked her. Now... now, I just don't know. Shit, I think that I actually like her...I like her a lot."

Sam laughed, "So what's the problem, Max? You like her, that's great. Why drive yourself nuts - just go with what you feel. Look, Max. You don't have to run out and get a ring or anything so drastic. Go with it for awhile. See what happens. You're trying to make decisions as if the end of the world is coming. Relax, Max. If you like her, then cultivate that, see where it goes."

Damn, that made sense and I felt really foolish that I hadn't come up with the same conclusion. Why was I driving myself crazy? I liked Jackie, but I didn't think I was in love with her or anything close to that. Was I? Okay, okay, I'll just have to see what happens. Feeling a lot better, I thanked Sam as he left and settled down to make some calls.

********************

Jackie and I started to date...well, it was more than that. It was obvious that we were seeing each other exclusively. She stayed over at my place a couple of times a week, especially on weekends. In fact, she had some clothes that she kept there as well as personal effects. Ditto for her place - there were times when I stayed over there. No words were exchanged about our status, but I think that we were both flirting around the edges of the "talk." I knew it was coming, but I still didn't really know how I felt. Did I love her? Shit, I just was not sure about that.

Well, eventually we had the "talk." It wasn't traumatic or confrontational, thank goodness. It happened almost by accident. We had just finished a pizza while watching an NFL game on TV at my place. Jackie turned to me, and putting her beer down, commented, "Max, do you have any idea where we're heading? I mean, look at us. We've been going together for a few months now. I haven't seen anyone else and I know that you haven't either." She paused, a quizzical expression on her face.

I nodded, it was time that we cleared the air. "I know, Jackie. You're right. I haven't been seeing anyone, same as you, but... I gotta be honest, honey. I just don't know how I feel. I mean I know I like being with you. When we're not together, I miss you. But my feelings are kinda screwed up. Can you give it some time? Can we agree to keep seeing each other and be faithful to each other - at least for the time being? I know this may not be fair to you, but I think I really need time. What do you think?"

Jackie smiled slightly and tilted her head. "Okay, Max. I think that I know what you mean. I do understand that you need time. I don't think that there's any harm in waiting... as long as we both promise to be faithful to each other. We can agree on that at least. Okay?"

I let out a sigh of relief. "Great, honey. Thanks, I really do appreciate that." I felt that I should add something to that, but I truly didn't know what else to say. It was all true though, I really didn't know how I felt and I hoped that time would tell.

***************

So we maintained the status quo and it was good. I was in no hurry to change things and Jackie didn't press me for any answers. It was about two months after our little "talk" when Sam Able came into my office.

"Max, don't forget Kenny's bachelor party this Friday night. You're supposed to make the presentation of the "golden ball and chain" so make it funny."

No, I hadn't forgotten, but I had been putting off writing my "speech." I was to be the MC for the evening and luckily I had time to write up a few jokes, etc. as I presented a gilded symbolic "ball and chain," a mock up that we had designed a few years back for those of us who had given up our bachelorhood. I had a few days, I'd look on the net and steal something funny.

On Thursday evening I reminded Jackie that I had the bachelor party for Kenny the following evening and that I'd be there kind of late, so we probably wouldn't see each other that day.

The smile left her face quickly. "What bachelor party? You never mentioned a bachelor party, Max. What about my reunion? It's tomorrow evening and you said that you would take me." I could hear her voice go up a few decibels.

Shit, shit, shit - I did forget. She told me about it so long ago that I had totally forgotten. I knew she would be angry, but I just couldn't skip the bachelor party. Shit, I was the MC, the "host" for the evening. I had to make Jackie understand.

"Jackie, you've got to understand, I just can't cancel this. I'm the Master of Ceremonies and I've got to be there. I'm really sorry, honey. I know you're disappointed, but I'll make it up to you, I swear I will." Shit, that sounded weak even to me.

Her mouth tightened into a grim line and her eyes bored holes into me. Jackie picked up her purse and quickly left, slamming the door behind her. Damn it, she just doesn't understand how important this is. I'll let her cool down and make nice later. She'll understand.

The next day was a busy one. I tried to call Jackie a couple of times without success, but I just shrugged off any hint that she was avoiding me. I just didn't have time to do more. The caterers were taken care of as well as the booze. The large hotel suite had been rented for the night - two large bedrooms for any of the guys who drank too much and wanted to sleep it off, and a large living room with two huge sofas and a bunch of easy chairs scattered about. The "entertainment" was being taken care of by Sam Able and he was totally mum about that. I imagined that he had hired a stripper for the evening and I guess that the prospective bridegroom was going to be the center of attraction for her.

All in all there would be eight of us there. Sam, Kenny, two guys from work, three of Kenny's buddies and myself. Not a large crowd, thank goodness. Mike Cooper couldn't make it, he had to be out of town that weekend. Maybe if he had been there, things may have gone a bit differently.

To make a long story short, it didn't take very long before I felt the drinks taking effect. I made the obligatory "ball and chain" presentation and everyone groaned at my attempt at humor. Everyone was horsing around, eating and especially drinking up a storm. There was some kind of porn video playing on the large screen TV to which most of us were paying scant attention. The food was good, the drinks better. I have to admit that it wasn't long before I was feeling no pain.

But I was not that far gone not to feel astonishment when the "stripper" came into the suite. Sonofabitch, it was Bonnie. Yeah, Bonnie Shore, the greater bitch. How the hell had Sam persuaded her to do this? What the fuck; right then I didn't care - I was going to sit back and enjoy this. She may be a bitch, but I remembered her body from that time at the cabin. I wondered how far she would go.

It wasn't long before Bonnie was the center of attraction. I was starting to feel woozy from the liquor, but I didn't worry about it. I'd just sleep it off right here in the suite, so I didn't limit myself. Soon everyone had quieted down, there was some music playing, something with a tropic beat to it. It almost lulled me to sleep, but then I saw Bonnie start to sway with the music. She was standing in the center of the room, all the guys clustered around her on the sofas and chairs. Damn, she was sensual.

I'm not really sure how the rest of the evening progressed. Yeah, I admit it, I really got shitfaced. I know I sat there and watched Bonnie slowly strip down to a half bra and thong panties. It seemed that she was glancing at me and smirking. Soon, with a small flourish, her bra was on the floor and her tits exposed, the pink nipples turgid, pointing at us. All eyes traveled to her crotch as she lowered her thong panties and I again saw the lovely snatch. Shit, my vision was blurred and I tried to focus to no avail.

The rest of the evening was a jumble of scenes, none of which made too much sense. But...but, I can't claim total unconsciousness, I knew what I had done. I had fucked Bonnie. I may have been drunk as a lord, but I certainly remembered boffing her on the floor of that suite. I don't know where the other guys were, they didn't seem to be around. And, as if to confirm that delusion (if I had attempted to claim that even to myself) waking up in bed with a naked Bonnie the following morning soon destroyed that deception.

My head was pounding and I had a sour taste in my mouth, but my shock at seeing Bonnie lying there beside me, on her back, legs slightly parted, soon made forget my physical pain. I saw the bite marks on her tits and the state of her pussy. Memories of the previous evening came flooding back. Shit, shit, I had fucked her - on the floor and in this bed. I was drunk, I tried to excuse myself with that thought - but it was all bullshit.

The bile rose in my throat and I was lucky to have made it to the bathroom where I gave up the contents of my stomach. My mouth felt worse and I gargled with some hotel mouthwash. Looking back into the bedroom, I saw that Bonnie had not budged, was still snoring softly. I turned my head quickly from her, quietly dressed and softly closed the door of the suite behind me. I knew that it would be awhile before I could think straight, but I knew, I knew that I had screwed up royally. How the hell could I have done this? I told myself that I just wasn't that kind of person, so how could I have done this?

I drove home very slowly, still feeling nauseous, my headache still driving nails into my eyes. I finally made it, staggered inside and made my way into the bathroom. I stripped and stood under a hot shower for what seemed like ages. After awhile I turned the water to cold and stood there shivering until I finally closed the tap. I dragged myself to the lav and swallowed about 4 aspirin, moved to my bed and collapsed. I don't know what time I finally awoke, but it was getting dark outside. I thought about food and felt my stomach turn a bit.

I got up, put a robe on and went into my kitchen where I put a pot of coffee up. It was then that I saw the envelope sitting on the table. My name was on the front and I recognized Jackie's handwriting. My stomach turned again and my headache worsened. I just knew that what was in that fucking envelope was not going to be good news. With a trembling hand I picked it up and extracted what was inside.

My Dearest Max I am sorry, I truly mean that. I am sorry for the pain you must be experiencing right now. I know that you deserve an explanation for that. You have to remember, Max, I blamed you, at least in part, for the pain you caused Tina before your divorce. You were cruel to her. You should have forgiven her, Max. Yes, yes, I know - what she did was wrong, but it was without premeditation and was, in large part, not her fault. But you were so damned unforgiving, so cold, not allowing an inch for human frailty. We wanted to teach you a lesson, Max, so after out first meeting in that bar, when you acted so cavalier about your breakup, we decided that we were going to teach you a hard lesson, a lesson in humility. Yes, I enlisted Sam Able to help me. He was reluctant at first, but he felt that I may have a point and that perhaps you would then understand how people can screw up - that's what makes them human, Max. Sam got Bonnie to help. how I don't know. You know how Bonnie feels about you, so that was a surprise to me. Listen, Max, there was absolutely no malicious intent. We both agreed that you needed to see the other side of the coin, so to speak. So you screwed up also, Max - and you weren't even drugged. It's not difficult to screw up, is it? But something happened that I didn't anticipate. I started to fall for you. That wasn't supposed to happen, but it did. So I am going to disappear; don't even think about looking for me. I've resigned and accepted a new position out of town. You don't love me, Max, we both know that. You know the person you do love - so do something about that, you idiot. Love Jackie

Blue88
Blue88
1,147 Followers