What Goes Around Comes Around

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjpeteca
rjpeteca
18 Followers

"Is that mine?" he asks.

"Yep." She says as she rubs it all around her pussy. She slouches down in her seat, pulling her skirt back, and begins to finger fuck her cunt. Sliding four fingers in and out at once, her pussy juices enhanced with Blake's cum froths as she sped up her finger banging, masturbating to orgasm.

She sits back up straight, licks her dirty fingers, and then puts her seat belt on.

"That was fun." she said.

"Thanks."

Exhausted, she began to nod off.

"Vvrooom."

Joanne woke with a start. A car's engine started, waking her up. She watched it pull away, leaving the shoulder and back onto the highway.

She looked over. Blake was not there. She looked around. Where was she? She turned to look out the window and felt something wet and sticky on her neck. She touched, fearing it was blood, but looked relieved when it looked more like cum. It was a lot of cum. Coating her from below her ear down her neck, with multiple orgasms worth collecting between her tits. This was too much to just be Blake's. Someone else, several men she didn't know had jizzed on her.

She tried to wipe the cum from her neck, mostly smearing the sticky white globs. She tried wiped the cum her hand on her still damp blouse, and looked around some more. Keys were still in the ignition. She didn't recognize the road, and there were no buildings in site. In the back, the pink suitcase was still there. "Blake's?" she thought, wondering if something happened to him. She climbed into the back, turned the suitcase around, leaving cum residue, and proceeded to open it.

Inside, it was empty, except for a pair of bunched up ladies panties. They were lacy and black. She picked them up. They were wet. Saturated. She sniffed. Saturated with cum and female juices. She looked for the label. Handling them made her hands wet. She found what she was looking for. A small "J" was on the little label. These panties were hers.

"Bastard!" she thought, was he the thief?

------

Thoughts on what happens next...

Engine wont start -- out of gas

Tow truck arrives with 2 guys -- services them

They tow her to a gas station. Radio ahead

Uses bathroom. No door. No running water. No toilet paper.

Pays the 4 guys there for gas. She hops up on the counter, and lets them take turns fucking her.

Bunch of boys ride in (6) -- heard on CB

Truckers come and go (15)

Police arrive. No registration.

Deputy drives the car with her in back. Don't want to mess cruiser.

Pull over. Get her out. (2) She automatically gets down on her knees. Gets fucked against the car again. Same spot as with Blake and the tow truck team.

Holding cell -- bars, open, no privacy. Adjoining cells through the bars (9).

Car reported stolen.

Early evening whores her out. People come in pay the sheriff and use her (5)

As the cells fill up from drunks picked up(20) , she's rotated through the 3 cells. She's willing, and even lets the cops know when she's done in one, and needs to be moved to another cell. When the cop is tired of getting up, he just shoves them all into the larger middle cell. It's very crowded, but they keep going until they are sober.

He lets all the drunks out.

"Transferring you to the downtown precinct." by bus.

Another night, then realize she's not the car thief. "Didn't think so anyways, but it was fun.

She gets cleaned up, maybe buys some clothes, and returns home -- getting there just before her husband returns from his business trip.

rjpeteca
rjpeteca
18 Followers
12