What Goes Around- Well, You Know The Rest

Story Info
Man slips wife, gets even.
1.2k words
3.16
41k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married about three years since graduating from college. We had strained our finances to buy a modest house. In order to save money we only had one car. So she took the bus to work in the city as the bus ran right by our house. I worked in a smaller city and drove our car to work.

My wife is a very short woman at five feet one inch. In college she had little sexual experience because no one wanted to go out with a girl who looked like a high school girl. At six feet I did not have the same problem and had slept around quite a bit.

Since I met her however there was no one else I wanted to be with, we clicked. Because her experience was limited and I did not want her to know about mine our sex life had become a little stale. Good and often but, unimaginative.

One day last July a storm was pouring down rain thunder booming and lightening flashing and the power went off at work. The boss sent everyone home. As I was leaving a girl who often kept notes for our workgroup was standing by the main door looking worried.

I asked her "what the matter Jen?" She said," my mother picks me up on her way home I don't know how I'm going to get home."

Now I should have known better because she has been making eyes at me bending over in front of me to let me look down her blouse and even a few crotch shots when she thought no one else was looking. But I asked anyway, "where do you live?" Her answer told me she only lived about two blocks from me. "Come on I'll take you", I said. We dashed to the car getting soaked on the way. She gave me a crotch shot when I opened the door for her and her skirt rose far up on her thighs when she got in. When I had run around the car and gotten in her silk blouse was almost transparent from the rain and she hadn't pulled her skirt down.

Now Jen was everything my wife wasn't tall and statuesque with long red hair with legs up to there. Plus she acted like she was plenty experienced. My dick became very uncomfortable in my soaked pants. As we drove we talked and she filled me in on the office gossip. Women always know that stuff and I was a bit surprised when she listed all of the people who were sleeping with each other. A few raunchy statements confirmed my suspicions that she was indeed experienced. Now I must admit I was thinking about the possibilities.

But that had nothing to do with my upstairs window being left open as we approached my house. I pulled in the drive and told her, "we left a window open let me close it". She followed me in and I went up and closed it when I came down I didn't see her but, heard something in the kitchen. When I went in there she was standing in front of the sink wringing out her half slip, her blouse and skirt were draped over chairs.

As she draped the slip over a chair and unsnapped her bra she said, "get out of those clothes you'll catch your death".

My jaw was somewhere near the floor when she told me, "I have been trying to get you into my panties for months."

I said," I'm married."

She said, "You're not dead are you or queer." "Maybe you're afraid of the wife," she went on. I started unbuttoning my shirt.

The next thing I remember she was laying in the middle of my coach with an ankle on either arm and my dick was inching into her cunt. She made that little ungh sound that girls always make when they are first impaled. Then I started deep dicking her mesmerized by her tits rolling on her chest and her labia hugging my dick and then retreating back into her cunt. My wife never lets me watch when we fuck. This was a turn on for me and I didn't last to long. When Jen got off she screamed and I lost it.

As I rose to my feet with Jen's legs on either side of my hips I heard the door. As I turned I saw my wife's shocked face staring at us. I could imagine the picture my dick hanging down dripping, Jen's legs spread her sex distended running with my semen.

Jen asked," who was that?"

I heard the car start. "My worst nightmare", I replied, "and it looks like you'll have to walk the rest of the way home."

I called my wife's cell several times and then went to bed. I didn't expect her to talk to me now if ever again. At about one thirty AM I heard my wife giggling downstairs. I crept out into the hall until I could see the same couch that I had balled Jen on. She was sitting there with a very big man; his arm was around her shoulders draped over her tit while his other hand was under her sweater moving over her other tit.

She said", Russell why don't we get out of these clothes we're wasting time." With that she skinned out of her sweater and unsnapped her bra. Her skirt followed to the floor as Russell scurried out of his clothes.

Soon naked as the day she was born she arranged herself on the couch just as Jen had. I thought to run down and stop this, but, what could I say to her and Russell was way too big to fight with. His bulk dwarfed her petit frame as he loomed over her. I thought to myself he is going to rip her with his dick as he wetted the end of it with her girl cream.

She said ", God you're big Russell go slowly or you'll hurt me."

Russell apparently likes to watch, he stared at their joining as did I as he worked his dick into my wife. I was waiting for the "don't look" I always got when I looked, but it never came. She winced as he added each inch until his balls lay on her ass his pubs curling with hers. He lay still for several seconds allowing her to stretch to accommodate his bulk. His first strokes were slow and easy. But on the fourth I guess he decided she could handle it and the speed increased.

In a worried voice she said", easy Russell please." But, Russell wasn't having any of that. He was working toward getting off and his stroking increased in speed and brutality and I could see his toes pushing at the carpet at the end of each stroke. I watched Russell get off and get up.

My wife was smiling as she said", thank you Russell" with her legs spread and a large hole where sex used to be with cum flowing out onto my couch.

I went to bed. I heard the shower run. She soon climbed into bed and said," please don't do that again. Russell is too big and too rough I am bruised inside and out. One nice thing about big and rough, though, I came----------------TWICE!"

My wife never said another word about that day. Of course, I didn't get laid for a couple of weeks.