What Had I Done Ch. 02

Story Info
Our second foray into CFNM.
1.8k words
4.5
41.1k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers

In 'What Have I done chapter 1' I laid out our first CFNM experience.

Sue my friend had asked if we could do something similar but with more of her friends and Allan and I had agreed but Allan had reservations. He wanted to know how I felt about it, amazed and extremely excited, and how I would feel if it went further.

I didn't really understand so he explained that it could easily have ended by him actually having full on sex with some of the women if they had wanted it, I thought about it and said we would see if that happened but doubted it would. I mean how many married women would want to be fucked and risk their marriage.

He thought that it was inevitable and I said that I thought I would be OK with it. So we had agreed and I let Sue know.

Three weeks later Sue called me about meeting as usual on Tuesday when Andrew wouldn't be there and Allan would pick me up after choir practice had finished. She said she had invited Carole, Anne and Sarah over as well for a boozy evening.

This was unusual as we were normally just there to chat and do crafts but she didn't say anything else about the evening and I thought no more about it.

Tuesday rolled around and I found that two other women were there too, Sue had been asked if Carole and Sarah could bring a friend and she had said that would be OK. We had a fun evening with plenty of wine, a few nibbles and lots of inane chat and banter and then the doorbell rang. It was Allan as always here to pick me up and take me home as I didn't drive and anyway I had been drinking.

Sue leapt up and answered the door to Allan and he came into the large living room dressed as always in casual clothing of shirt, trousers, shoes and socks. It was a warm evening so he didn't need more. He was surprised to see everyone there but said yes to a coffee from Sue.

She introduced Allan to Janet and Rachel and also properly to Anne and Sarah who knew him very well but didn't actually know him. Read chapter 1 to see what I mean.

When we had all settled down Sue started speaking to Carole about the lingerie evening and Janet and Rachel were interested as they were not there so Sue explained all the lingerie and toys and they all started joking then realised Allan was listening to them being somewhat risqué. Janet got quite embarrassed but Sue said he was quite open to this kind of chatter and she turned me and asked if she could explain. Janet and then Rachel asked explain what?

I looked at Allan and he nodded so Sue told them all about the evening, how Allan had modelled and what he showed then how the women had wanked him off in front of all the rest. Allan got a little bit red faced and Janet and Rachel were saying really a lot. Sue assured them it was real and Allan responded to their questions about how he felt and if he was OK with it happening.

Allan said that it had been a real turn on and he liked it so much he had asked Jean to respond to the agent, Julie, that we would be ready for the next party in two weeks. All the ladies were quite impressed by his composure.

Inevitably Janet asked him if he would do other events and he replied that he would like to as he had never come so hard. He also said that our sex life had taken a jump to very much more and different sex as we had read up about what went on in other situations. As in the last chapter we had been very unknowledgeable about it before so we had tried doggy fashion, cowgirl and even a little anal sex with me using a vibrator up Allan's bum. So we were getting to know more.

Sue then butted in that he was here and so were they and perhaps Allan would strip for them now? This brought a lot of talk and surprise from the others and Janet and Rachel were not sure that he should, they were married and wouldn't that be wrong. The others talked them into it and I was just sitting waiting to see what would happen.

Finally, they were all up for it but they hadn't even asked Allan if would do it, as if he wouldn't.

Carole suddenly realised that they had excluded him as if he were a piece of meat and that he had no say in the matter. She apologised and asked Allan if he would do it.

Obviously he agreed or this would be boring but he stipulated that they should control how much happened by taking off his clothes rather than him stripping. They agreed and Sue and Carole said they would do the underwear but Janet and Rachel should take off his shirt and trousers.

Little did they know. Anyway he removed his own shoes and socks and invited Carole to remove his shirt. She took quite a time doing it and after undoing all the buttons she went behind him and started reaching round and running her hands all over his chest before sliding his shirt off. Allan isn't buff but has a quite good body with just a little pudding around his middle. Carole did some more groping and naughtily stroked his cock which had grown. Janet was shocked at how brazen she was. I just enjoyed seeing Allan's eyes roll.

Janet said she didn't want to remove his underwear so could she do his trousers and they all agreed. I did try to say she should wait but she was adamant so she went up to him and undid his belt and took it out of his trousers. He smiled at her and said that was an item but again she insisted on taking his trousers off of him. So he suggested that she kneel so that she could remove them more easily and she did so.

She undid the button and then the zip and started to open the fly but she couldn't see his underwear and got a little nervous. The other were by now getting impatient and urged her in rude terms to get them off him, she tried to protest but they said she had volunteered so should finish the job. She put her fingers in the waistband and pulled the down...and Allan cock sprang out at her. She jumped a mile and nearly fell on her back. Even though she didn't fall over her skirt rode up enough to show she was wearing stockings, Allan took a good look and told me later he could see her knickers and they were sheer.

All the rest of the women were surprised and happy to see him naked but Janet retreated and Rachel came forward to finish the job by slipping the trouser off his feet. She asked if it was OK to touch and I said yes, yet again Allan wasn't consulted. Rachel grabbed his shaft and stroked it as he was already hard and without asking just deep throated him all the way to the bottom. Allan is 8 inches hard and I had never managed that but as I said we were still learning.

At this point Sue said we should stop but the others were having none of it. They wanted to at least do what had happened at the party and asked me, not Allan, if that was alright? I said it would be no problem when Sarah said that she would like more as she was randy just seeing his cock and wanted to suck him off, the rest said that wasn't on as they would miss him coming but she said she would pull his cock out as he came.

At this point I didn't realise what this meant but she went ahead with much encouragement from the rest of the women and eventually after much grunting and screwed up faces Allan almost screamed "I'm going to come" and Sarah moved back from his cock and she got the whole lot in her face. She seemed to love it but I was shocked. What did it do for her? She had come in her hair and dripping down from her forehead and off her nose. She was scraping it off with her hands and eating it.

They all cheered and asked her what a 'facial' was like from her point of view and she explain that her hubby Bill liked to do it and she had become accustomed to it and liked the come afterwards. Carole walked over to her and licked come off her cheek and they actually touched each other intimately.

Allan was almost forgotten but Carole thanked him and asked if he wanted to clean up then realised he was still hard. She asked him to lie on the floor then remover her knickers and just impaled herself on his cock, riding so hard they moved a lot...Allan having just come was not going to for some time so Carol had to work quite hard. He played with her clit and she was coming over and over and all the women were cheering her on until with a mighty lift of his hips almost bucking her off he came again and so did she.

As they were lying there Rachel came over and lifted her skirt and licked come from her pussy. There was lot of shock, not least from me as I really had never thought about such a thing happening and while everyone got cleaned up and dressed they discussed it and Rachel said that she was Bisexual and after the touching she thought Carole was too to which Carole said yes she was.

Later when the others had gone I asked Carole how it felt to be sexual with another women and she described how women usually knew more about how to excite you than men, but the way Allan had touched her meant she wasn't sure if this was so true now. Allan had read a lot about how to excite women and tried some of it out on me. I asked if we could get together and see if it worked for me and she agreed. Sue didn't want to get involved so we set a date and then she surprised me by asking if Allan could join in. For the first time I asked Allan if he would be OK with this and he rather quickly said yes he would.

We eventually got home at one in the morning and Allan tried out some more techniques on me and I tried deep throating but I was nearly sick.

Exhausted we fell asleep.

JeanCFNM
JeanCFNM
350 Followers