What Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill came to me, took me in his arms and told me to stop fretting and trying to mountains out of mole hills. He reiterated that he knew I was sorry and that everything was forgiven. He just needed our answers before he dropped his idea on us.

Going back to his chair he told us to buckle up again before he dropped his bombshell idea on us.

I said, "Bill, I don't know how much more I am good for. Can we do this later?

He held his hand up and told us he was going to drop the bomb right now and we could withstand the blast, duck into a fox hole, or run. It was our call.

"I mentioned earlier that I probably wasn't providing Bernie as much sex life as she might enjoy. I also noted that Ron had lost his sex partner. Well it seems we have a simple solution. Ron if you could have some occasional relief and Bernie you could have some added sex life, and I would not have to feel guilty for not living up to my partner's needs if you two were to get together occasionally."

You should have heard the bedlam that broke loose. There was a, I don't want to call it heated; I'll just call it a lively discussion that went on for over an hour.

Ron and I asserting that it wasn't the right thing to do and we could never do something like that. Bill was making it clear that it was ok with him. The only conditions were that it be discrete and that we not be engaging when he was around. He did say that he didn't have a problem knowing when it happened; he just didn't want to witness it.

After the hour, Bill announced that he was tired and ready for bed. He left telling Ron and me that we didn't have to make any decisions now and that we didn't have to inform him what we decided. If we liked his idea, we had his blessings. If we didn't like his idea he wouldn't be offended and that if we decided we liked the idea at some later date, that was ok too.

He chuckled as he left with, "Just remember, we aren't getting younger and those sex drive my go away. Then who cares about the whole issue?

Ron said his goodbye and I followed Bill to the bedroom.

I couldn't stop myself from crying. I was so happy and I was so much in love with this man who was my husband.

When we got into bed I told him how much I loved him and how happy he had made me. When he asked what I thought of his idea I told him, truthfully that it was a living idea but that I didn't think it would go anywhere.

Then I turned the tables and asked him if he would really like for me to fuck Ron from time-to-time?

He surprised me by telling me that he really didn't think he would, so long as he didn't see it.

"But how would you feel if you came home one night, all fired up and ready to go, and find that Ron and I had been together earlier?"

He reached over, took my hand, and moved it to his cock. It was hard.

"Does that give you an answer? Nothing has happened and I'm getting hard thinking about it."

We had one of the best sexually driven loving sessions that we had had in ages.

In the morning as we ate breakfast Bill asked if I had thought any more about his idea. I told him honestly that I really hadn't. I was still reveling in our night time exercises. I did tell him that I loved him for his attempt to make things right but that I had real concerns about doing what he suggested.

Shortly after he left for the office, I called Ron to see how he had weathered the evening.

He quickly said that he was so confused that he didn't know fact from fiction. Then he asked me, "Was Bill serious about what he proposed? Is there something I need to know about?"

I assured him that Bill was very serious and that I didn't believe there was any hidden agenda. We talked and then Ron came out with, "Bernie I don't want to offend anyone, especially you. I just don't think what Bill has suggested is right. I think if my needs become severe and I can't handle it myself (handle being emphasized) that I had better look for a professional, if you know what I mean?

We both laughed.

* * * * * *

Three and a half months passed before the subject came up again. Ron had come for dinner and I could tell that all was not well with him.

After we ate, Bill went to the garage to check the finish on a table he had refurbished. I don't know whether he had detected that things were not quite right with Ron While he was gone I decided to test the water and see if I could find out what was wrong.

It didn't take but just a moment with him to wish I had not been so nosey. Ron had just gone through two downer days being lonely and missing his Natalie very much. Tears were forming in his eyes and I felt so terribly bad for putting him on the spot.

I went to him and hugged him giving him a friendly kiss on the cheek. I felt that I had comforted him a little but I knew what he was feeling was something you just don't brush aside. We were just parting when Bill came in.

He raised his eyebrow and then quipped, "I'm not interrupting anything am I?"

I smiled and told him in an off-handed way that he was too late, that we were finished.

This even brought a chuckle from Ron.

Bill announced that he was going to bed but in a rather unassuming way reaffirmed that he was serious about what he said before.

Ron stayed a little longer and we watched television almost without speaking. I think that while we were watching TV, we both were thinking again about what Bill said and our previous act.

When Ron was on the way out the door I gave him a sweet kiss. He held me a moment and then slightly in embarrassment he asked, "Do you really think Bill is serious about you and me getting together occasionally?"

He surprised me with the question and it took a minute to think and reply. "Yes Ron, I truly think he is. Why, are you having second thoughts about the offer?"

Sort of sheepishly he replied that he had. He also confided that having me was the fulfillment of a fantasy he had for years.

I thought about it for a minute and then, slightly embarrassed, I heard myself say to him, "Would you like for me to come over right after lunch tomorrow?" I was already getting a little tingle just thinking about having his cock again.

He suggested that I come for lunch and I agreed.

We met, had lunch out and then returned to his place. Unlike our first time, there was no doubt that we were going to have sex. Also, unlike the first time, we had no time constraints to be concerned with.

Not having to hurry didn't make any difference; Ron exploded after barely a minute inside me. He knew that I had not reached climax so he continued to play with me while I stroked him back to hardness again,

This time it lasted quite a bit longer and I climaxed twice. It was wonderful. It had been a long time since I was so sexually gratified and much much longer since I had climaxed more than once in one session. It was so long ago that I can't even remember when I was fucked more than once in one day.

It was wonderful and I knew that as far as I was concerned, this wasn't the end. However, by the time I was ready to leave, I was beginning to have trepidations and was asking myself if Bill really did mean what he had proposed. What if that was just bravado to cover his real feelings?

Ron put any misgivings I had to rest when he came into the bedroom as I was finishing dressing. He had the phone in his hand and was talking to someone. He seemed ready to conclude as he said, "I just wanted you to know. Are you still ok with it?"

He listened for a minute and I was about to ask him who that was and then nearly fainted as he continued, "She's still here. Do you want to speak to her?"

He held the phone out for me and said, "It's Bill."

I about croaked. What had they been talking about?

I took the phone and said "Hi Hon... "

Before I could say another word, Bill asked if I had enjoyed myself. His voice sounded natural. I couldn't detect any edge or other voice signal that things might not be right. My mind immediately raced to the question of whether he knew what I had just done. Surely he couldn't. Ron wouldn't have told him. So what was he asking?

"Yes dear, I've had a good time. Is everything ok? Why did you call?"

"I didn't, Ron called me. He told me that you two were together and that he had appreciated it very much. Are you ok with everything?"

It sunk all the way in. Ron had called Bill and was wanting to keep everything above board. I didn't know how I felt right now.

A gave a weak, "Yes everything is ok if it's ok with you." I was trying to figure out how to bring this call to a quick end. I do know that I felt very uncomfortable. Talking to my husband who knows I just fucked another man is not high on my list of experiences.

"Well, tell Ron thanks for calling me, I really do appreciate it. You're sure you're ok?

He's letting me off. "Yes I'm sure. See you after a while."

We hung up and I heaved a sigh of relief. Then I turned on Ron. "Don't you ever do something like that to me again. What in the hell was in your mind?"

Ron apologized and told me he was sorry for catching me by surprise. He just wanted to be truthful with Bill and he wanted to verify that this was actually ok. He was sweating bullets when he called Bill but now he was satisfied that things were ok. But he told me to be sure to let him know if it appeared different after I got home and talked with Bill.

Well, at home everything was as stated. I could tell that Bill had a few reservations but overall he seemed ok with the situation.

Since that time Ron and I get together every six or eight weeks or so; sometimes at his place; sometimes at mine. When he comes to my place, he comes about three o'clock so that we are done well before Bill comes home.

Regardless of where we will meet, we always let Bill know in advance. The results have been fantastic. When Bill knows that Ron and I are together he gets really fired up and we have wonderful sex that night. Yes, it has spiced up our sex life, Ron gets relief, and I get the thrill of that big cock working inside me.

In closing, Bill is satisfied with the arrangement. He doesn't even mind if Ron and I mess around a little in front of him. He just doesn't want to watch. That was brought home forcefully about a year later when Ron came to our place.

For some reason, we were both extremely horny. As a result, fucking once wasn't enough in fact, fucking twice, which we did on rare occasions, wasn't enough. No, we had to go for three times. Ron was just firing his load into me when Bill called out as he entered the house and then walked into the bedroom.

To spare you the details, just let it be said that he impressed on Ron and me the fact that he had told us he didn't want to watch or see us having sex and if it happened again, there would be consequences that he was sure neither of us would like. He stormed out of the house, had dinner downtown, and then came home about two in the morning completely stoned.

I definitely got the message. He scared the hell out of me when he left and didn't come back until the bars closed. I can guarantee that it won't happen again.

I'll end by letting you know that this quasi-threesome has been going on for almost five years. Our fifty-fifth anniversary is coming up in another month. As soon as I e-mail this to Literotica, I'm on my way to Ron's.

12