What Happened at Laurie's Apartment

Story Info
His girl and her sister compare piercings.
795 words
4.06
97.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, this the first time for me so "be gentle"... LOL

A couple weeks ago, after a few drinks, my girlfriend Karrie, her sister Laurie and I finally went to get Karrie's clit pierced like we had talked about forever. Having gotten hers done a year or so ago, Laurie went along for support.

Now, here we are at Laurie's apartment. The 3 of us are sitting on the couch with me in the middle, when Laurie mentions she really didn't get a good look at Karrie's piercing while it was being done, and wants to see it again in the light.

Karrie lifts up her short little skirt and her sister leans slightly across my body to get a little closer. I can feel her nipples harden against my legs while she stares intently.

Laurie looks like she wants to touch it, but instead she tells me to move it around a little so she can "see it better".

I do just that, "accidentally" sliding a knuckle up and down her sister's wet slit causing Karrie to whimper, and shiver just a little bit.

When Laurie leans back, my girlfriend looks over at her and reminds her of their deal.

Laurie lets me know that Karrie had told her that if she saw Karrie's then I got to see hers.

Without hesitating, Laurie stands and wiggles out of her tight jeans then flops back down on the couch with one foot on the floor, and the other resting on the back of the couch. Then, looking right past me and straight at her sister, making sure she's serious, Laurie pulls her little pink thong to the side, exposing her cute bald little pussy, and the tiny silver ring directly above it.

After a few seconds where nobody moves or makes a sound, in her best Laurie voice, Karrie tells me, "Move it around a little bit."

Looking at Laurie for any sign that I should stop, I slowly reach out until my fingetips touch the tiny little ring. I jostle it just a little, but without the knuckle sliding Karrie received.

As if getting even for her sibling's voice impersonation, she makes a "Karrie whimper", but the shiver is all real, and just as I'm trying to decide whether to stop, or to keep up the motion, Karrie lets out a small cry of pain. We both look to her. She tells us that she accidentally bumped her new jewelry and it hurt.

Laurie and I look down and see that Karrie now has her middle finger slowly moving in and out of her wet, puffy, cunt.

Laurie giggles and says that I should probably kiss it and make it better. Karrie nods her head a tiny bit in agreement, biting her bottom lip. I lean over and gently touch my lips to her slightly salty wetness, tasting her delicious flavor from the tips of Karrie's finger as it brushes past my lips.

I sit back up and Karrie tells me that because of the deal I should definitely kiss Laurie's too. I tell my girl that Laurie's doesn't seem to be hurt.

But as soon as the words leave my mouth, I hear from Laurie a very quiet and unconvincing, "Ow."

To which her sister replies, "See? Now give her's a kiss too."

I lean in toward Laurie, and I can smell her excitement. As my mouth makes contact with the lips of her pussy, I can taste her, similiar to Karrie's, but definitely different.

After a quick kiss I start to back away, but then I feel Karrie's foot on the back of my head. She urges me to stay, telling me I can do better than that. With no other choice I give in to my urges and begin kissing and sucking Laurie's pussy for real. Karrie's foot leaves the back of my head, and I can tell by her steady moans that she is now fucking herself, without caring if we're watching or who might see her.

Suddenly I feel Karrie's warm naked body at my back, her hands fumbling to undo my pants, then pulling them to my knees and off my body. The next thing I feel is her hot, wet mouth coming from below to engulf my rock hard cock. Laurie has her fingers tangled in my short hair, while her sister has one hand wrapped around my dick and the other cupping my balls.

I begin nibbling on Laurie's protruding clit, and pulling on the ring attached there, causing her excitement to build quickly. Within minutes she's starting to cum.

I feel Karrie's body reposition behind me, until she is forcing me closer to Laurie, my cock nearer her wet hot opening...

To BE CONTINUED!