What Happened? Ch. 02

Story Info
Someone finds out what Michael and his Mom have been up to.
6.2k words
4.52
126.9k
173

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RBC86
RBC86
263 Followers

I woke up in a daze the next morning. It took me a few minutes, but then I remembered all of the events that occurred last night and my cock started getting hard.

Knowing dad was still on his trip and Natalie was still at school, I figured I'd just walk downstairs naked and see if Mom could give me a hand.

When I got to the foot of the stairs I couldn't see Mom anywhere. I walked over to the kitchen to look for her but couldn't find her there so I turned around to check if she was in the basement office.

Just as I was about to head down to the basement I ran into my sister Natalie.

"Hey Mike...holy shit, your cock is huge!!" my sister Natalie screamed.

"Oh shit!" I said trying to cover myself up, "What are you doing here? Where's Mom?"

"She's down in the basement, I just came over to grab a few things. Why are you naked, with a boner, and why are you looking for Mom?"

"No reason...Uh, I'm gonna go upstairs and put something decent on." I said as I darted back up the stairs.

I went to my room and put on a pair of sweatpants and headed back downstairs.

When I got downstairs Mom and Natalie were in the kitchen talking.

"Morning honey" Mom said, while looking away from Natalie.

I went over to mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek while trying to avoid Natalie's glare.

I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down at the kitchen table while my mom and sister continued to talk. They talked for about 10 more minutes before Natalie announced that she had to head back to school to study. She gave mom a kiss, looked at me, gave me a wink, and then said goodbye before she headed out the door.

The minute I heard her car leave, I hopped up and headed towards mom. She was still standing in the kitchen by the sink with her coffee in her hand. I came up behind her and pressed my erection into the crevice between her ass cheeks.

"Oooh honey, someone's excited. What made you so excited this morning?" Mom said coyly.

"Oh, I don't know Mom, maybe the fact that we're home alone and extremely horny" I replied

"Hold on honey, before we do anything, can you please drop by the pharmacy and get the Plan B pill? Then I promise we can fuck all day long. I still have a lot to teach you."

"Alright. Just let me get my dick to go down then I'll head over there. Shouldn't take me too long, then we can get back to what we were doing yesterday, right Mom?"

"Yes honey, now go get changed and put some proper pants on. I can easily see the outline of your cock in those pants. You wouldn't want your Aunt to get all hot and bothered now, would you?"

Ah, that's right. My Aunt usually worked weekends at the local pharmacy. That's why Mom initially asked me to buy the morning after pill. She didn't want to run into her sister and have her become suspicious. My Aunt knew my parents were trying for a baby, and she also knew that my dad was out of town, so Mom coming in and buying a morning after pill may have caused her to ask a few too many questions.

We figured it'd be easier for me to go, get the pill, and just pretend it was for some girl I was seeing. That way, there would be less questions asked.

After changing into some more conservative clothing, I grabbed my keys and headed to the pharmacy. When I got to the pharmacy my phone went off. Mom sent me a text to remind me to also buy some condoms so we could continue fucking without the worry of her getting pregnant.

Just like clockwork, I ran into my Aunt immediately as I stepped foot into the pharmacy.

"Hey Michael! What a surprise to see you here today. How can I help you this morning?"

My Aunt Jessica was drop dead gorgeous. She was a spitting image of my mother. Almost more so than any of my sisters. The only difference between my Mom and Aunt was that my Aunt Jessica had black hair and was a couple inches taller than my Mom. She still had those sexy wide hips and thick ass just like my mother did. Her breasts were a little bigger than my mothers, but like I said, I didn't care much for breasts...I was a pure "ass man".

I walked up to the counter and gestured for my Aunt to come closer so that I wouldn't have to be too loud.

"Um...Aunt Jessica, I am looking for the morning after pill..."

"Oooh Mikey, did you get some little girl pregnant?"

"Hopefully not! I just want to be safe. So, do you guys sell it or not?"

"Yes, we have it here, but I think I'm going to have to speak with your mother about this. Does she know what you're getting up to?"

Trying not to rouse any suspicion, I quickly replied "No. Please Aunt Jessica, don't tell her! Please can we keep this between the two of us? I promise I'll be more careful."

"Okay. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, but you really need to be more careful. Maybe you should consider using condoms if the girl is not on any birth control."

That's right! I had almost forgotten that mom told me to get some condoms too.

"Yes, Aunt Jessica, I was planning on grabbing some today too."

"Alright, well if that's the case, come with me I'll show you where we keep them." She said before grabbing my hand and guiding me through the aisles towards the condoms. My cock started to swell as I followed closely behind my Aunt's thick ass.

"Do you know which kind you want Michael?"

"Ah, yes. I need the...Magnums." I paused for effect. I was feeling a little bold and wanted to see if I could get a reaction out of my Aunt.

I think my Aunt was taken aback by my comment because she just looked back at me like I'd spoken some foreign language.

"Magnums? Oh, those are over here. Come on I'll show you. How many do you need?" She said, flustered.

I quickly tried to estimate how many times me and Mom could fuck in the next 3 weeks before dad came back.

"Uh, I think 30 or 40 should be fine."

She looked up at me with this look of bewilderment, "That's quite a lot of condoms Mikey. Sounds like you have yourself a girlfriend, huh?" She said with a wink.

"Yeah, something like that" I said as we headed towards the cash register.

After ringing everything up, I was about to head out when my Aunt grabbed me by the wrist, looked me dead in the eye, and told me to be careful with "those girls" and that this would be our secret. Meaning, she wouldn't be telling mom. If only she knew...

When I got home, I found my mom in the living room in her robe. I gave her the pill, and told her I was going to go grab a quick shower. I wanted to be get myself clean before proceeding with my afternoon full of mother fucking.

When I got upstairs, my phone went off again. This time, it was a text from my older sister Natalie.

*Hey BIG brother. I can't stop thinking about what I saw this morning. How did I not know that I lived in the same house as that thing for 17 years?*

*Hey Nat. Can you please keep that between us please? I'm so embarrassed.* (I wasn't really embarrassed, but I wasn't sure yet how my sister would react so I played it safe)

*Okay, but only if you send me a picture of it. Then I promise we won't speak of it again.*

*What! Are you crazy, why would you want that!?* (again, pretending that I was shocked. In all honesty, I had always wanted to show Nat my cock but never had the guts)

*Because it's fucking huge Michael. You do realize that, right? Your cock is enormous. Just send me a pic and we'll consider it even. I'll keep quiet and forget this happened. Make sure it's hard too. I don't want a pic of a limp dick. lol*

What the fuck. Was this really happening? Whatever, I figured no harm no foul. I mean after all, I was fucking mom, so what's a little (big) dick pic?

I took my clothes off and thought about the sex that I was about to have with my Mom. That worked! Got me hard in a second. I quickly snapped a pic and sent it to my sister.

*There you go. Now please keep quiet. I don't want mom to know what you saw. *

*Holy Shit! It looks even bigger than this morning! Oh, and don't worry BIG brother. We'll keep this between you and me. Thanks for the big dick pic!*

She sent the last text with that winking emoji. Hmm...It seems my older sister was just as willing to fool around as my Mom. This was an exciting turn of events!

For now, though, I'm a one-woman man. I mean, after all, I was a virgin up until two days ago, so it's not like I'd know what to do if I had more than one woman anyway. I can barely handle Mom as it is.

I didn't want a repeat of what happened this morning, so after showering I decided to put some clothes on before heading downstairs.

When I got downstairs, mom was still in the living room. She'd taken the pill and seemed to be waiting eagerly for me.

"Hey honey. You ready for a day of education" She said with a wink.

"What do you think?" I said pulling my pants down, revealing my hard cock.

"Oooh baby, I missed this! I know it's only been a day, but I NEED your cock so bad. I've never felt as full as when you were inside me yesterday. You bought condoms, right?"

"Of course. How could I forget!" I said as I placed the box of condoms on the living room table.

********

And that's how it went for the next 3 weeks. I would fuck Mom any chance I got. When I woke up for school in the morning, we fucked. When I came home from school in the afternoon, we fucked. After dinner, we fucked. Before bed, we fucked. If you didn't figure it out by now, we fucked a lot...and I mean A LOT.

***3 weeks later***

So here we were, Dad would be coming home in about 4 more days and Mom and I knew we had to figure out a way to control our urges when he was around.

I hadn't heard much from Natalie since sending her a picture of my cock a few weeks ago either. I could only assume she had gotten busy with school and finals. She had about another week before the end of the semester, so she was probably cramming for finals.

I woke up early on the Friday before Dad was set to come home. Mom and I had fucked the previous night without any condoms. We had run out, but we figured I could easily just go to the pharmacy and get another Plan B and more condoms like last time.

I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs to grab some coffee before going to the pharmacy.

When I got to the kitchen I saw that my oldest sister, Chelsea, was here along with her newborn baby girl. This was strange to me because Chelsea had recently just had her second child, a baby girl, and lived at least an hour away. So, I had no idea why she would be here of all places and not at homes resting with her newborn.

Chelsea looked the most like my dad. She was a brunette like the rest of the family but she was also the shortest in the family at around 5'1". This made her post pregnancy-body extremely sexy. Short, curvy, and full, with those sexy wide hips all the women in my family seemed to inherit.

"Good morning Michael!" Chelsea said as she greeted me and came in for a hug.

"What are you doing here?" I replied

"Wow. Way to great your big sister. I thought you'd be happy to see me."

"I am...just a little surprised to see you here."

"I just came to check on you guys because of the bad weather. Also I heard that Mom and Dad were trying for another baby so I wanted to talk to Mom more about it."

"Bad weather? What are you talking about?"

She just looked at me like she was talking to an idiot, "Look outside Michael..."

I looked outside.

Fuck! Snow was everywhere! I looked out the front door and realized we had been snowed-in.

"Wait, how did you get here if we're snowed-in?" I asked

"I got here a few hours ago and let myself in, seemed like you and Mom were asleep so I just kept myself busy for a few hours...Actually, I took a nap with the baby for a little while as well. The snow wasn't this bad when I first came, but I guess it got worse while I was napping."

Just then, Mom came downstairs.

Before she could even greet my sister, I stepped in front of her and said "Mom...it's snowing outside and we're stuck indoors..."

Immediately Mom knew what I was getting at. She looked shocked as she ran to the nearest window to look outside. Currently, there were millions of little sperm inside her body and the chance of Mom becoming pregnant with my baby just increased by 100%.

After the initial shock, it seemed like Mom was able to compose herself a bit (more than me at least). I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but she seemed to settle down and even managed to continue conversing with my sister as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"So Chelsea, to what do we owe the pleasure of your presence this morning?" Mom asked calmly.

"Oh, nothing, I just heard through the grapevine (probably my Aunt) that you and Dad are trying for another baby..." she continued, "I wanted to see if there was anything you may want or need seeing me and James (her husband) just had a baby. We have all the maternity stuff ready to go if you want as well. I know you're a few inches taller than me and a little curvier but I figured you didn't have many maternity things left since you had Michael 18 years ago."

"Chelsea, that's very sweet of you, thank you honey. When I do manage to conceive...with your father (why did she have to add that part about my father?)...I will let you know. For now, we are just thinking about it. I mean I'm not even sure your dad will be able to get the job done if you know what I mean..." she said giving my sister a wink and a nudge.

Chelsea seemed a little taken aback by how open my Mom was (especially with me being in the same room).

"Mom! Michael's here..."

"So?" She continued, "Michael's a big boy and he can be a part of this conversation. I mean who knows, he may get someone pregnant soon so it's good for him to be familiar with these kinds of conversations."

I just sat there and tried to avoid my sister's gaze as I continued to drink my morning coffee and think about how Mom and I truly fucked up this week.

The sex was fun and thrilling, and knowing that Mom could get pregnant made it even more exciting, but we didn't really expect Mom to actually get pregnant. Matter of fact, I don't know why I was freaking out so much. We weren't positive that Mom was pregnant, I mean...she hadn't even taken a pregnancy test yet and we'd only fucked without a condom last night for the first time (although we fucked at least 5 or 6 times that night and boy...did I cum a LOT).

So, here we were. It was day 1 of being stuck in the house and I don't think it was possible for time to pass any slower. I was dying for a release but with Chelsea in the house I knew I had to keep it under control. I could tell Mom was getting horny too. We had been all over each other for 3 weeks and now Chelsea had come in and thrown a wrench in our routine.

I could tell Mom was getting irritated too. After all, I was fucking her at least 3 times a day now for the past 3 weeks and even that wasn't enough. So, to go from all that fucking to absolutely no fucking was obviously taking its toll on her.

That afternoon, we were all sitting in the living room watching the local news report and hoping the snow would subside. Unfortunately, it didn't seem like it would any time soon. Mom announced that she needed to go take a nap and got up and headed to her room. That left me and Chelsea alone in the living room for the first time since this morning.

I didn't want to chance any awkward conversation, so I also announced that I needed to go take a nap and quickly got up and headed to my room as well.

When I got to my room I ripped my pants off and started stroking my cock. I couldn't handle it. Maybe if I got some release, I could think properly. I was so fucking horny and needed to cum ASAP. I opened my computer and headed to my favorite porn site hoping to find some new MILF videos to satisfy my needs. I was disappointed once again however when I found out that our internet was down. Great...now I had to use my imagination...or did I?...

Mom was down the hall in her bedroom, and although I couldn't possibly go to her room, maybe I could initiate some kind of sexting back and forth. That would definitely be a worthy substitute!

I grabbed my phone and tried to find the best angle before taking a pic of my cock and sending it to my Mom with the caption "Can't wait to fuck you with my big cock". Lame, I know, but I was horny...I couldn't think of anything creative!

Then I sat back and waited for Mom to respond.

10 minutes passed...nothing. Then 30 min, then 40...

I guess Mom really was taking a nap...

I conceded defeat and just jacked off to my imagination (brought back memories of my middle school days when I didn't have access to the internet).

After getting some release, I put my pants on and headed downstairs. I figured I was upstairs long enough and I should probably go down and keep my sister company.

When I got downstairs, Mom was nowhere to be seen. I was guessing she was still asleep, but Chelsea was still in the living room except this time she had something in her hand...Mom's phone!

"Mom's phone went off earlier when you two were both taking your naps" Chelsea stated, "You know she doesn't have a passcode or anything, so I was looking through it...Michael, do you know if Mom is seeing someone other than Dad?"

Um...You probably could have heard me swallow my spit after Chelsea asked that. The room was so quiet.

"What do you mean?" I asked, pretending to be clueless

"Well, like I said, she got a text earlier and although she doesn't have the actual name saved, she has it listed as "Baby Boy" it seems like she's been texting this person a lot lately...and a lot of these texts are super graphic."

"Oh, ugh...Mom just got a new phone and we had trouble getting her contacts transferred so maybe that's just Dad texting Mom?" (This was probably the dumbest thing I said all day...)

"No, it's definitely not Dad" Chelsea said. I didn't like how confidently she said that...

"What do you mean? How do you know it's not Dad?"

"Well...for one, Dad's dick is nowhere near as big as the one that belongs to whoever Mom's been texting..." she said, "I've seen Dad's a few times by accident back when we lived in our first house and it was nowhere near half the size of that."

I could tell Chelsea was definitely telling the truth. I mean, I had to believe her. It was entirely possible that she really had seen Dad's cock before because our first house only had 1 bathroom, and like I said before, I had a big family and we all used to get ready around the same time each morning so someone was bound to see someone else naked at some point.

I just sat there looking like I'd seen a ghost.

"What's wrong Mikey? Am I getting too personal? Sorry, I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm just worried that Mom is cheating on Dad. Do you think this is why they want to have another baby? Do you think it'll bring them together?"

"Ugh, I guess..." I said, trying to avoid looking at Chelsea directly.

"The thing is..." Chelsea continued, "These texts from the guy with the big cock have been going on for about 3 weeks. There is nothing before then, so it's almost like Mom only started this affair when Dad had to leave for his trip."

Then, something in my sister's head seemed to click.

"Mikey...Didn't Mom used to call you "Baby Boy"?" She asked, continuing, "Actually, I'm pretty sure she called you that up until high school when you begged her not to."

"I don't remember that..." I said, hoping my sister would let this go.

"Ya know, we could easily figure this out by just calling the number" remarked Chelsea

"I don't know about that Chelsea, do you really want to know what's going on? Maybe you wouldn't want to find out..." I continued.

"Nah, I think I want to get to the bottom of this" She said as she hit "call" on the phone.

I started to freak out because my phone was in my pocket and it wasn't on silent or vibrate. I started to wonder if it would be suspicious if I pulled out my phone and turned it off. Any minute now, the call was going to go through and my affair with Mom was going to be exposed.

RBC86
RBC86
263 Followers
12