What Happened Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers

"I felt him cum again and I went into a hard shaking orgasm. But, he didn't stop! He kept going and the sound of him fucking me was sloppy wet and loud. My orgasms got stronger and stronger, making me light headed."

Sharon squeezed my leg and was breathing hard. Remembering and telling me about her first time with our son, was turning her on.

"My body began to tingle and shake. A big one was coming. I was loudly moaning, 'Oh, God, Chris! Please! Please!' Over and over. My mind wanted him to finish and let me stop having orgasms. As my last orgasm began to peak, Chris slammed into me, hard, as he came. I guess his body couldn't take any more either. I passed out from pleasure. We both passed out."

There was a pause and Sharon shivered. "You just got off thinking about it, didn't you?"

I glanced at her and she was looking down as she meekly answered, "Yes."

Taking a deep breath, she said, "John, I don't understand this. I just wanted to help Chris. I knew I had to have sex with someone else. I had to cheat on you, to help our son. That little fantasy took over and I fucked my son. From that point on, I wanted it all."

There was a long, tense pause. "You're not saying anything." She began to cry. "I don't want to lose you, Honey. I Love You!"

I put my arm around her and pulled the car over. Hugging her and kissing the top of her head, I said, "I Love You! And, I'm not going anywhere."

We sat and hugged for a few minutes, until Sharon said, "Get us home."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,164 Followers
12