What Happened Ch. 03

Story Info
The control aspect.
3.5k words
4.52
57.3k
53

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 03/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,163 Followers

The rest of the drive was in silence, holding each other. At the house, Sharon wouldn't let go of me to get out of the car. It was arms around each other into the house.

I tried stopping at the couch. Sharon kept us moving. Through the bedroom and into the bathroom. Sharon removed my clothes, then hers and pulled me into the shower. Hell, I always have liked showering together.

We washed each other with lots of kissing and hugging. We dried each other, and yeah, I always like that too. I went to get dressed and Sharon said, "Let's stay in our towels." With a sexy smile.

"What else do you want to know?" She said as we went down the hall. "I can talk as we fix something to eat."

"I want to know all of it. I want to know how those boys are making you have sex."

"They're not making me, Honey. That's for the assignments."

"Well, I believed it."

"Thank You. I guess. Hmmmm, I guess, I need to finish telling about our son, Huh."

"Yeah, You do."

"Well, let's see. Oh, yeah. Chris was blown away by what we did. I took him to the shower and as we cleaned up, I told him we would continue, but it would have to be discrete. He didn't understand, at first. I explained the conditions and then he settled down.

After the shower, she asked him, "What do you want me to wear?"

"Could you just wear garter belt, hose and heels?" He replied.

She smiled and said, "I want you naked." Then she put on a set.

They small talked for a while as Chris took a few more pictures. After a while, they decided on a movie. But, not just any movie, Sharon got one of my hidden X-rated. Frequently, kissing and fondling each other.

Chris got it through his head that his mother was letting him do whatever he wanted. He spent a lot of time sucking her tits as she cradled him in her arms. Sharon said as he suckled, she remembered him as a baby. After a while, she remembered what Sherry said about him sucking hers until she lactated and she made him stop. She didn't want to have to explain why she was producing milk.

She said Chris was hell bent on sucking something and moved between her legs. She already had hickeys there and he gave her hickeys, hickeys. She said that after that night, her pussy was so bruised looking from Chris sucking it and maybe the pounding he gave it with his cock, she was worried for a while.

"J C, He sucks my pussy until I can't take anymore and pass out. Not just my pussy but my tits too. I honestly have to make him stop."

I smiled to the thought and image of that, in my head.

Then Chris started fucking her. All night and all the next day, it was fuck, rest a while and fuck again. She was absolutely amazed at how his cock kept getting hard. Her pussy was hurting by the time I came home and she was wondering what kind of demon she had stirred up.

She said she barely had time to clean up and get dressed, before I walked in the door. I remembered, Chris barely said, 'Hi,' before disappearing into his room.

About an hour after supper, I went to bed. She said, Chris came to her wanting more, and ended up fucking her four more times as I slept. Sharon told him, that, could never happen again. Not with me at home and the only reason she let him, was because she saw me take a pill.

She was so sore, she had to delay the shoot with Jack for two days. She wouldn't let Chris fuck her, but she sucked him off, several times.

The shoot had to be done. Chris would barely have time to edit things before turning it in. Sharon was nervous about having sex with him. And, Jack was nervous about having sex with his best friends mother, as he watched. A woman he'd known since the first grade, even if he was nineteen.

Everything went fine, until the moment of penetration. Jack froze. Sharon had to get him in. She grabbed his hard shaft and balls as she started moving her pussy on his glans. His eyes were great big and he remained unmoving until her hot pussy slid down his shaft.

She said Jack closed his eyes let out a big sigh and moaned. Sharon found out after, that she was his first as well. In fact, she was the first female to see or touch his genitals, in any way.

Once Jack got going, he was like the energizer bunny, he just kept going and going. Position after position, he pounded away at her pussy. Kissing, biting, feeling her entire body. After over twenty minutes, she was on her back. Spreading her legs wide, she reached around and fondled his balls.

Jack thrust hard, grunted, and unloaded deep in her womb. Sharon said she could feel his cock throb and the force of a half dozen spurts of sperm. Then he began shaking wildly and collapsed on top of her.

Jack got real nervous and quickly left. She barely wiped herself off before Chris was between her legs, licking away. He got her off again before crawling up to give her a hard fucking. That's the way it went, from then on. After she fucked one of the others, Chris would fuck her, long and hard. She got to where she wouldn't clean up, she'd just spread her legs and wait for Chris.

Chris was getting pushy and trying things, even with me in the house. Sharon said, one day, she grabbed him by the ear and marched him into the bathroom. "Enough, young man! I am happily married, and want to stay that way. When your father is in the house, you respect that and stop groping me! Besides, It's not like we're not doing anything." Then she walked out and Chris sulked for a couple of days.

The next shoot with Jack, he was more relaxed. He even ate pussy and got her off, several times. And, he fucked her three times, really getting into it. That's when he first started saying Mrs. Thomas, during the shoots. Chris picked up on it and developed an idea for a situational theme shoot.

The third time with Jack, was the suck me off like you promised video. I said I'd seen it and Sharon went on.

The fourth time with Jack, Sharon was nervous because it involved bondage. It was about an older woman, tied up and blindfolded by her young lover. "I really don't know about doing something like that. I mean. What if your father comes home and finds me like that?" She asked Chris.

They put it off for one of my out-of-town inspection days. Again cutting it close, for Chris, to get it turned in, for review and grading. They talked about the idea of Jack calling Sharon, Mrs. Thomas, and being forceful. That would lead to him tying her up and blindfolding her before they fucked. Sharon knew Chris wouldn't allow her to be hurt. Still, she insisted on having a couple of drinks, first.

The following is a transcript and description, of that video. My shock, was recognizing the narrators voice. It was our daughter, Sherry. 'They're all in it but me. I'm the odd man out.'

**********

"Wow! You look great, Mrs. Thomas." Jack said, as Sharon answered the door.

"Why, Thank You." She said smiling.

As they turned toward the living room, Jack fondled her ass.

"Ja-ck! Be good, now." She yelped.

"I'm always good, Mrs. Thomas. You know that." He said as he continued to touch her.

She turned to face him. "What's in the bag?"

"Something for later. You'll like it. I know, I will."

She cocked her head as she looked at him. He quickly kissed her. She let him but didn't kiss back. She turned and walked on in to the living room.

(She hesitated, hoping he'd sit and she could sit elsewhere to delay the inevitable.) He nudged her backward with his thigh. Having no choice, she plopped on the couch. He sat against her.

(Trying to distract him, she leaned forward to get the TV remote. His hand touched her lower back, sending a wave of excitement through her. She didn't understand, why she let this happen. Why, she let her son' best friend control her like he did. She loved it and wished he would make it slow and passionate, some of the time.)

As she sat back, his hand came around and cupped her tit. "Jack, Honey. Please! Can't you slow down? We have plenty of time." (Her verbal surrender, letting him know, she wanted it too.)

(Jack wanted it his way, not hers. To him, she was his. He was going to do what he wanted.) He began kissing her neck. As he licked up her neck and kissed her ear, he began unbuttoning her blouse.

"I like your perfume, Mrs. Thomas. Make sure you wear it more." He said as his hand went in her blouse, under her bra to her tit. Kissing her, he squeezed her soft pliant flesh hard, causing her to moan and try to retreat.

She reached for his head. (Thinking maybe she could slow him down, with kissing. He wasn't going to be slowed down. He wanted to do something and there was no stopping him. After all, she was his. He's fucked her many times since that, reward blowjob.)

He pulled away. "Get your clothes off, Mrs. Thomas. Get 'em off, now." He growled, while pulling his shirt off.

She lowered her eyes and resigned herself to it, with a sigh. (No matter what she wants, it is going to be his way. And she thought, 'I can't help myself. I love him treating me this way.')

(Naked, she stood before him, her moist pussy tingling in anticipation. She knew he would give her a hard fucking, with his young cock.) Taking something from the bag, he stood. She couldn't see it. Pinning her arms to her sides, his arms went around her, pulling her tightly against him.

He kissed her, forcefully, hungrily and forced her arms behind her back. (She felt something slip up her arms and tighten, drawing them together.) "Jack! What are you doing!" She exclaimed while struggling to free her arms. "Don't do this! Honey, Please! Don't do this!"

He kissed her, to shut her up. (She knew, he was going to do what he wanted.)

Playing with her tit, he whispered in her ear. "I'm going to blindfold you and tie you to that table. So I can take my time fucking your mouth and pussy. I'll leave you like that, if you give me any more shit."

(As his words sunk in, she realized the futility of resistance. Besides, she wanted it. She wanted everything Jack did to her.)

He pulled the blindfold out of the bag. As he put it over her eyes, he asked, "You don't want me to leave you for your family to find, do you?"

(The thought of that, raced through her mind, causing her stomach to churn.) "No. Please! Do anything you want."

Sitting her on the table, he tied her legs. Then he freed her arms, laid her down and retied her arms to the table. He jerked her forward, so that her head fell from the table and looped a rope over her neck, to keep her from moving.

He paused briefly to kiss her as he mauled her tits. Pinching and pulling her nipples, causing her to cry out through the kisses.

He moved around, freed her legs to raise them up and tie her thighs and calves together. Then he tied them down. Opening her up like a clam.

(Helpless now, she wanted his cock. Her pussy flowed as she licked her lips.)

"Fuck Me." She moaned. He slapped her pussy. "Oh God, Please Jack. Baby. Fuck me hard."

He rubbed her mound with his hand as he moved forward and touched his cock to her pussy.

She rolled her head and moaned, "Yes! Oh Yes, Baby. Fuck, your slut."

With a scowl on his face, he shoved his cock into her. She yelled out, "AaaaH!" And he began slamming his cock into her as hard as he could.

"How's that, huh? Like ... that ... do ... you?" Saying a word on each brutal thrust.

She moaned and rolled her head around. (Yes! You stupid boy! She thought. I love it! Why else do you think, I let you control me!)

He was breathing hard and sweating from his exertion and slowed to a stop. But, not before she had a body shaking orgasm. Pulling his cock from her pussy, he walked around and shoved it in her mouth. Licking and sucking, she willingly accepted it.

(Yes, Yes, feed me your cock. Let me taste my pussy on it.)

Satisfied, he stepped back, taking her treat away. Her lips and tongue searching for it.

"Whew, Mrs. Thomas. I thought you wuz gonna get me off there for a sec'n. I'll cum when I'm ready, Mrs. Thomas. Mouth, pussy or both. When I'm ready." And he walked away.

Licking her lips, she squirmed a little.

(She wanted his young hard cock and would do anything to have him ravage her. God, I wish he'd come back and fuck me!)

Jack came back and began wiping his soft cock across her face. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, knowing not to do anything more, unless he said so. Reaching for her tits, he gently played with them and said, "Catch it, Mrs. Thomas. Get my cock in your mouth." He twisted her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers as she did so.

She did her best to bring him to full hardness as he played with her tits. (Moaning and getting into it she thought he might fill her mouth with his first load.)

Jack abruptly stepped back, grabbed and squeezed his cock. (She had obviously brought him to the brink. But, he wanted her pussy. He loved cuming in this woman, he's known most of his life.)

Walking around, he rubbed his cockhead up and down her pussy. She moaned and wiggled.

"Please, quit teasing and Fuck Me!" She begged, rolling her head from side to side.

Jack was doing what he wanted, not what she wanted. "When I'm ready, Mrs. Thomas. When I'm ready." His voice, firm but soft.

He took his time working the head of his cock into her. When she felt her pussy slip over the flange she squeezed his cock. "That's it, Mrs. Thomas. Work your pussy."

(He didn't have to tell her to. It was automatic, for her pussy to try and hold on to a cock.)

When she began moaning, he pushed into her. She gasped and moaned out, "Yessss! Oh God, finally." Even though restrained, she tried fucking him. He smiled and began slow thrusts.

Her breathing became more rapid and her moans got louder.

[This is where Chris and Jack got a surprise interruption. No one had locked the front door. Timmy was standing in the doorway. His mouth open and his eyes bugged out from seeing Sharon tied up while Jack fucked her and Chris filming it.

He had seen Jack coming over and decided to see what was going on. Timmy didn't need to knock at our house, he was like family. Hell, we've known him since he was born, being one week older than Chris.

Chris kept the camera going and went to talk to Timmy.

Jack had stopped, frozen by being caught. Sharon moaned out loudly, "Don't stop baby! Please keep fucking me!" Jack' cock deflated.

Sharon didn't know what was happening and she kept begging. "Please baby, please. Don't stop. I need your cock, Baby. PLEASE!"

A hand motioned Jack to continue and he moved slowly. Then the camera circled again, going around beside Jack, to look up to Sharon' head. Timmy came into view. Again the hand motioned. Timmy unzipped his pants.

As Timmy pulled his cock out, Jack apprehensively said, "Got a surprise for ya, Mrs. Thomas."

Again the hand came out and Timmy touched his now erect cock to Sharon' mouth. She gasped and flinched. Then she opened her mouth, thinking it was Chris. The hand again and Timmy moved forward, sinking half his cock in Sharon' mouth.

Sharon isn't stupid. It didn't take her long to figure out the cock in her mouth, didn't belong to her son. She liked being plugged at both ends and went with it for the enjoyment.

Most of this was edited out.]

The movie picked back up with, "Got a surprise for ya, Mrs. Thomas." And Timmy' cock entering her mouth.

She sucked it, like she knew who it was.

"Ya don't care whose cock is in your mouth, do ya, Mrs. Thomas?" Jack said as he continued slowly fucking her.

"No." She mumbled with it sliding back and forth in her mouth.

"And, I ain't tellin ya. Not now anyway. Maybe next time, I tie ya up, I'll let ya see who it is."

(She didn't care. She loved getting it from both ends. The way they see-sawed, it was like one cock passing all the way through her. Pleasuring both her mouth and pussy.)

In his excitement, Timmy was tensing as he neared the point of cuming. Jack noticed and asked, "Ya want him to cum in your mouth, Mrs. Thomas?"

The look on Timmy' face was priceless, as she said, "Yes," with his cock in her mouth.

"Pull out and let her tell ya." Jack said. As Timmy pulled his cock from her mouth, Jack said, "Tell him, Mrs. Thomas. Tell him where you want him to cum."

Through excited gasping she said, "In my mouth. ... I want you to cum in my mouth."

"See. She's m'slut. Give it to her. Cum in her mouth, like she said."

With his eyes wide, with excitement, Timmy put his throbbing cock back in her mouth.

(He wanted to cum in her mouth, from the start. Now, he was free to do so, without guilt. Relaxing, he went for it. Never having done something like this, shooting his load down her throat was going to be a great, first experience.)

His face took on the look. He began jerking. She began gulping. "That's it man, yeah. Coat her tonsils." Jack spurred him on as she increased her suction.

His first blowjob and she was giving him the full treatment. He doubled over and began quivering because her warm sucking mouth was causing all of those sensitive nerves to fire at once.

Jack started slamming into her. "Now it's my turn, Mrs. Thomas. Gonna fill your pussy, with boy cum."

Timmy' cock fell from her mouth, trailing cum across her cheek. She began rolling her head and moaning loudly.

Jack slammed into her as he came, making her yelp. "There y'are, Mrs. Thomas. Nuther load a boy cum, for my slut."

After Jack pulled out, Timmy disappeared. Jack freed her legs and put her panties on. Then he freed her arms and removed the blindfold. She started to get up.

"Uh, uh! Lay there, I'll get your clothes." Jack got her clothes and helped her get dressed.

She started to get up and Jack pushed her back down. "I need to clean up, before my husband gets home." She said meekly.

"Nah, I want you like that."

She tried to get up again. "But!"

He pushed her down, grabbed a tit and kissed her.

(She knew it would be Jack' way. She would kiss her husband, "Hello," with Jack' cum inside her.)

Jack had another nasty thought. "It's gonna be a few minutes. Scoot up, you can suck my cock, while we wait."

She looked at him, pleading, but complied.

"Yeah, that's it. You like sucking my cock, don't you?"

"Yes."

"Good. You can suck it, till I hear him come in the door. That way, you'll kiss him after sucking my cock."

(Yes, she thought. Yes, I'll kiss my husband after sucking your cock and with your cum in my pussy. Yes. Yes. Yes.)

After several minutes, there was the sound of a car. A minute passed and the front door,opened and closed. Jack left.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, sat up and got off the table.

**********

This was how Timmy entered the picture and when Sharon found out it was him, she was elated. She had wanted Timmy instead of Jack, because she liked him more. Feeling guilty about what was being done behind my back, she insisted no more people be involved.

But, Chris needed one more assigned theme.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,163 Followers