What Happened During the Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt confusion inside her, not knowing what he meant by that. He pulled her off the desk and she turned around to face him. Her breath coming harder, her eyes looking at him.

"I...I..."

She still felt the pleasurable ripples inside of her and his fingers from one hand in between her legs, stroking her sopping pussy.

"You need to clean up...there's a washroom."

She nodded, speechless. He handed her a wrap. She left him to go clean up and then return, no doubt wondering what came next. He smiled, watching her go and then picked up his cell phone. He clicked a number.

"Andros, hi...yes...I've got her all picked out and I'm sure you'll like her...you still got that cabin booked in the Rockies...?"

"Yeah, but they're expecting a blizzard so we'll be indoors most of the time."

"Perfect...we'll be too busy with her to care about what's happening outside."

"Is she hot...?"

"Very...she's got a great body and a pussy that's incredible...haven't tried out her mouth yet."

Andros paused.

"Did you tell her...about us?"

"Not yet...it's going to take me the whole week to do...warm her to the idea."

"Good then...we'll see you later this week...I can't wait to see her."

"You won't be disappointed," Dirk said, "She's going to be quite a ride."

"We'll see..."

Dirk smiled and clicked off his phone. He stared at the washroom thinking how to handle his new assistant, to get her ready for the weekend. This time it had been his turn to pick out the woman and he just knew he'd picked out a hot one.

He knew the other men would agree.

12