What Happened in Harvey's Room Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was because Costa was a pretty straight-laced kind of teacher. He probably had a girlfriend or wife that he did sex stuff with and he'd have no idea that five of his sixth-formers - five horny lads - were sitting round whacking off ogling his hairy muscly body and talking about which bits of him they wanted to sniff and lick and suck and stick their pricks up.

"Press play again," Smiler said. "I wanna another look at his arse when he turns back 'round."

Harvey fiddled with the keyboard and the movie started up again. After hanging his briefs up on the peg, Costa bent down to pick up his shampoo from his holdall and Whitehouse let out an eager "Phwoar!"

All our hands started up again on our dicks and Harvey smirked over at me, pleased that mine was stroking a cock that was just as hard as the rest of them.

Costa bent so far forwards, rummaging in his bag, that his big swinging nuts dangled low hanging down between his hairy thighs. We all leaned in and the five of us gasped as we glimpsed his mucky rosebud pucker among the tangle of fur between his muscly cheeks.

"Pause it!" Adams called out. "Pause it right there!"

Harvey paused the film and backtracked a bit so we could see Costa's bumhole lurking in his crack like a tiny brown oval. The hair around it was matted in sticky clumps, making it obvious where the colour of his ringpiece came from.

"Aw, look at it! Imagine the fuckin' the stink of it!" Whitehouse chuckled. "That's the sort o' butt-hole I love!"

"Would you lick him out?" Harvey asked him, his hand pounding at his meat.

"Of course I fuckin' would!" Whitehouse grinned. Then he stuck his tongue out and flicked the tip of it rapidly up and down, like you would if you were pretending to give a girl head.

I couldn't help but call out, "What, you'd lick out a dude's hairy arse just like you'd lap your tongue in and out of a girl's muff?"

"It's the same as eatin' fur pie," Whitehouse laughed, "only it's brown, not pink! For a stink-fiend like me, tonguein' a nice, sticky arsehole is the best part of playin' around with a guy!"

"What about you, Grant?" Smiler turned to ask me. "Would you rim him out even though he's a bit skanky back there?"

"Rim him out? What does that mean?" I asked back, my hand pumping away at my own throbbing wood.

"What ya just said... have a little lick 'round his shit-hole and then stick yer tongue right up it... deep as it'd go!"

"Fuck yeah!" Adams guffawed. "You're makin' me mouth water and me dick drip like a tap!"

Although I was still turned-on by how raunchy we were being, hearing that these guys were into butt-licking threw me a bit. "Come on, you're jokin' aren't you? You don't actually munch on other lad's fudge-boxes...?"

"Of course we do!" Harvey grinned at me. "Licking him round his backdoor makes his hole all wet and slippy so it's easier to get yer dick up him and give him a nice hard bummin'!"

"No..." I gasped, feeling even more surprised. It seems totally stupid now that I hadn't realised that this was what fourth base would be. "You're not sayin' you'd proper shag another dude up the arse?"

"That's how bro sex works, mate!" Adams laughed, his hand like a hammer drill slamming up and down his big wet boner in a blur. "You don't just play with each other's dicks like a couple o' gay-boys - you get on the other guy's back and give his arse a good seein'-to wi' yer cock on full crank! That's the whole fuckin' point of it!"

The best response I could manage was a drawn out, "Okaaay..."

"Rimming him first means you get to butt-fuck him with the stink of his arse all over yer face!" Whitehouse told me with a smile.

"And that's a good thing?" I asked.

I couldn't help that I was making it obvious I wasn't getting this.

"It's as horny as fuck!" Smiler laughed. "There's nowt as hot as the smellin' a guy's hot ripe chuff-hole the same time that yer humpin' it!"

"That's what makes dude stuff so fuckin' sexy," Harvey explained. "It's so much raunchier than titsing about with girls."

I kept wanking myself off, kind of seeing where he was coming from. In a way, this was turning out to be interesting - all this talk of licking another guy's arsehole out before fucking him up it so hard it would stink to high fuck. It wasn't anything like what I used to with girls and that made it new and weirdly intriguing.

"So you've never bummed a lad, have you, Grant?" Harvey asked me.

I shook my head. "Have you?"

"Of course we 'ave!" Whitehouse chortled. "Loadsa times!"

"What... each other?" I asked, wondering if this was where things were headed and what the quickest route to the door might be.

"No way!" Adams snapped over at me. "We give it, dude... we don't fuckin' take it! We're not nancy boys who bend over to get our arseholes porked! We're proper fuckin' lads, mate... it's other dudes' butts what munch our schlongs!"

Smiler chortled, "Nice little tip for you there, Grant. When yer dickin' about wi' someone, make sure it's his hairy arse - not yours - what gets the beef pole shoved up it!"

I smiled and nodded. "I should write that one down..."

Whitehouse grinned but Harvey blushed. When Harvey saw that I could see how red he looked, he blushed even deeper and turned away to press play on the movie again. I wondered if maybe he did take as well as give, but if he did he sure as hell wasn't admitting it in front of his two well-hung mates.

While Costa ferreted around in his bag, the four lads' hands started beating at their knobs for proper. Seeing Costa's thick furry gape with his dirty little rosebud keep poking through the forest sent the four of them into a frenzy of frantic wanking.

"Oh Jesus, imagine slidin' yer dong up there," Adams panted, thumping at his meat.

"Look at his fuckin' bollocks!" Smiler gasped. "His nuts would be slammin' back against yours every time ya rammed yer cock in an' out!"

"He's so sticky back there," Whitehouse grunted. "Just think o' the stink from his dookie little arse while you were bummin' him dead hard up it!"

"What about you, Grant?" Harvey turned to ask me. "What would you like most?"

For my part, I was kind of enjoying whacking off looking at Costa's bent-over butt-crack. I was imagining him squatting over in front of me while I humped away at his hot slimy pooper and loving the feel of his gunge slurping around the shaft of my cock.

"I'd like to grab him by the hips and fuck him as rough and as fast as I could right up his shitter!"

Harvey smiled at me - even Smiler through me a smirk broader than his usual fixed grin - and I stuck my cock out for him so he could see how big and hard it had grown from where I was wanking it thinking of pushing it up another fella's bum.

The five us were all jerking off really quickly now, all staring at Costa's arsehole and imagining we were knobbing him up it. I grinned back at Harvey - amazed at how horny it was to be tossing off like this - and I revelled in the thought of what it would be like to butt-fuck Costa, having him bent over in front of me while I thumped my hips against his cheeks.

I was loving it - it felt so nasty and dirty - and I finally understood why the others liked to get their dicks up guys as well as girls.

Banging dudes between their buns could sure be hot. Especially one with a warm wet hole like Costa's.

"I'd shag his arse so hard he'd be fartin' for weeks!" Adams grunted, bucking his hips in time with the pumping of his hand. His eyes were fixed on the screen - locked firmly on Costa's tight brown ring - as if imagining he really was boning the hairy trench in front of him and that the feel of his hand as he thrust back and forth was the feel of Costa's butt muscles squeezing around his shaft.

Smiler chortled at that. "He'd be shittin' spunk after havin' my big nuts ropin' a load off up his dumpster!"

"We could take it in turns!" I laughed, my wrist hammering at full pelt against my jeans. "One guy's cum would be the next guy's lube! We could do it one by one... the five of us taking turns!"

Harvey liked that. "Ah yeah, Grant! I could rim him out after you'd jizzed off up his shitter!"

His spunk started spurting from his slit just as Adams let out a low, animal growl and long strings of his thicker white muck flung out from his much bigger red helmet.

"Fuck yeah!" Smiler gasped. "Ya could stand their wankin' off yer hard-ons, watchin' me doin' him rough an' juicin' off up his arse!" Just then his own shiny bell-end started firing off wads of baby batter from his over-filled bollocks.

Whitehouse was close to his own cock letting rip. He was wincing and sweating as much as I probably was.

I called out to him - knowing full well what to say to the king of stink - and offered, "While I'm fucking him, Whitehouse, you can lick my arse. You'll sure as fuck find a stink between my cheeks, mate!"

Whitehouse stared at me wide-eyed and for a second I thought I'd gone too far and had actually shocked him. But then his cock answered for him and bust off in long squirts to give his t-shirt a good soaking.

I bashed away at my own cock, hoping someone might say something just as helpful to me but, as turned on as I was, my orgasm just wouldn't kick in. Soon all the other guys' peckers were withering up and drooping down while I was still crouched there jerking off, feeling like a total nonce because I couldn't nut off.

Then Harvey said, "Hey, Grant, take a break. I've got some other stuff I can show you - stuff that me and the guys have wanked off over in the past. When they've gone, maybe lookin' at some o' that will get yer juices flowin'..."

"Okay," I nodded, thankful for the lifeline.

We tucked our dicks away - mine with a lot more difficulty than theirs - and the three others disappeared after they'd wiped up their mess.

So then I said to Harvey, "Okay, what's this other stuff you were on about?"

It would feel kind of weird to be whacking off with him right there, but now I'd had my interest in dude stuff awakened (if that doesn't sound too dumb-ass) I was keen to see what else he had in his stash.

Maybe he had a movie of Thomo, the Physics teacher. He would have an arse on him that I'd be well up for wanking off over.

But Harvey said, "I was wondering, Grant, if you'd like to try the real thing. Just between me and you, bud."

"The real thing?" I queried. "What do you mean?"

Harvey smiled and blushed and said coyly, "Ya know... what we were all talkin' about when we came..."

"What... butt-sex?" I said and he nodded, blushing redder.

I asked him, "How can I get to try that?" Although I pretty much knew what he had in mind.

"Well... as long as it's just between the two of us," he smiled, "you can try it with me..."

"You'll let me push my dick up your bum?"

He shrugged like it was no big deal and said, "If ya wanna see what it feels like..."

"I thought you guys gave but didn't take... I thought that was how it worked."

He nodded. "That's how it works for Adams and Smiler. Whitehouse I'm not so sure about... I reckon he goes both ways. And me... well, I don't mind takin' it sometimes when I'm in the right mood!"

I smiled. "I saw you blush when he said it... I did sorta wonder..."

"Are you up for it then?" he asked. "Me and you, here and now... just a quick knob-off up my bum... nothin' serious or weird in it...?"

I grinned. This was way more than I'd bargained for. And I could swear that, in spite of just cranking his cream, Harvey had a hard-on again the way his jeans were sticking out underneath his left pocket.

"Okay, but we don't get undressed," I spelled out. "Just with our trousers and pants pulled down... you bendin' over, me standin' behind ya..."

"Absolutely," he agreed. "Just one mate showin' another what shaggin' feels like when it's two dudes doin' it..."

"Go on then," I nodded. "Let's give it a go!"

12