What Happened Last Night

Story Info
Two professors contemplate about a new colleague.
1.1k words
3.85
44.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joserlin
Joserlin
3 Followers

I fucked him last night’” said the quiet voice over his shoulder. A quick glance around the cafeteria showed that everyone was far more interested in eating than in paying any attention to him. It also seemed to show that there was no one within speaking distance either.

“What?”

“Last night. I. Fucked. Him. You know I’ve wanted to.”

Indeed, he had known that for quite a long time. It had been one of their favourite, and more arousing role-playing fantasies. The idea of the three of them alone in a bedroom together was enough to stir his blood. No clothes. No inhibitions. Three pairs of hands soothing sex heated skin, three eager mouths trying their best to please, three hard quivering cocks each wanting to come deep in one of their compatriots arses. He had to close his eyes to concentrate on willing himself to concentrate on the matter at hand.

“You were away at another meeting, and I just couldn’t hold myself back any longer. He was shocked and overwhelmed at first, but he was also too flattered to turn me away. It was just like we’d always imagined he’d react. So willing to be a part of something and someone who doesn’t notice what he is over who he is.”

Yes, Sean could certainly see that. Had in fact seen that over the last 3 years that Mathew had been teaching; and even before that, through his whole time as a student at the school. If one showed deep feelings towards the boy and not towards his title, he would do most anything for you. Even if all you’d ever shown him was contempt.

“I do wish that you’d been there, though, love,” Joserlin continued. “I kept imagining all the things we’d dreamed up and how good it would feel to play them through. The thought of seeing your lips wrapped around his hard flesh and his head thrown back, eyes closed and moaning your name was more than enough to keep me hard long enough to come three times. As if having that young smooth body to touch and taste wasn’t enough.”

“How did it happen? That the two of you got together, I mean,” Sean asked hoarsely, and quietly, mindful of the other professors sitting not too far away. He was having to work hard to keep his face impassive, masking the niggling hurt he felt at having his lover take someone else to bed.

“Oh, Mathew had had trouble with a couple of his students today, and he’d come to talk to me about them. Of course, after we had that problem aired, we continued chatting, and it soon came out how handsome I thought him, and how I thought he’d grown up to be a wonderful person. He’d started blushing, and so I reached over and laid my hand along his cheek”, at this point Sean noticed an invisible hand tracing a gentle line up and down his jaw, “and leaned in just brushing his lips with my own…” Again the demonstration occurred as well, and Sean had to glare off several confused looks that were being thrown his way.

“Not here, Jos,” he hissed in seeming annoyance.

“I was surprised at our young Professor Mathew. I had never heard of him being with more than one or two boys in all of his 26 years, and yet he kisses with such knowledge, such passion, and such warmth. Definitely not unpractised. Nor is he at all shy like I had wondered he would be. The next kiss Sean, the next kiss was his to initiate. His hot duelling tongue stroking against my teeth, the roof of my mouth, my own tongue. Mmmm, Sean, you really need to experience it for yourself”

“Jos!” Sean again whispered urgently, “stop this immediately!”

“Hmm… enjoying my tale after-all Sean-love?” Jos asked as a ghostly touch brushed over Sean’s erection. “Regardless of all those clothes you wear, I can still see your outline.” The light touches continued along with Jos’ monologue, “I did this for him too. Did you think of that Sean? Last night, in my office, as Mathew was kissing me, I slid my hand into his trousers and rubbed him through the light cloth of his boxers. He was so hot and so firm; sometimes I really think that libido is wasted on the young. Last night, though, I was thinking no such thing.

“Mathew was actually whimpering into my mouth by the time we managed to undress. Then, when he released my lips to gasp for air, I slid down his body and started licking at the nectar beginning to accumulate on the tip of his penis. The noises he made when I did that, or even when I rubbed the insides of his thighs with my palms, it really is a wonder that someone didn’t come to find out what all the noise was. He is so responsive, Sean. Far more responsive than we had ever imagined.”

Sean was biting his tongue trying to keep his own responses under control by this time. Hidden from the students by the old wooden table, he was rubbing his thighs together, trying to unobtrusively scratch an itch that was slowly getting worse. He came to the conclusion at that time that while he was called the Sex God for the college, there was a certain teacher that should be known as the Voice of Sex for the college. He squirmed again in his chair, earning himself a glare from Yolanda Xiu, his nearest seatmate, for jostling the table.

“By the time I took him in my mouth,” continued Joserlin, “he was simply shaking with need.”

An invisible but warm hand wormed its way inside Sean’s robes, discovering that Sean had forgone pants that day, in order to tightly wrap itself around Sean’s own hard member.

“All it took that first time was for me to let him into my throat,” a rough squeeze to Sean’s prick, “swallow a couple of times, “another hard squeeze, “and his entire load was snaking it’s way to my belly in a few hot twitches.” At that Sean exploded, while the hand soothed the angry jerks of his hot flesh. Warm stickiness coated the inside of the front of his robes. From the corner of his eye, he could see Yolanda’s nose twitch and a knowing look appear on her face. Sean released the death grip he had on his fork, set it carefully aside, and tried to retain some dignity as he rose from his seat and swept out of the side entrance of the cafeteria. Not caring if a certain someone was quick enough to get out the door before it shut, he hurried back to his chambers to try and calm himself and clean up the mess before housekeeping got to it and started gossiping.

tbc.

Joserlin
Joserlin
3 Followers