What Happened Next

Story Info
Like walking in midway and getting a show.
2.1k words
3.25
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know what would happen, more likely, she didn't know that would happen. She thought this to herself as she felt her body expel a fine liquid juice as she came harder than she had before. He smiled at her and offered a taste. Biting her lip, she nodded with that fake innocence that she had been playing up all night. As he removed his hand from her pussy, another quick feeling of ecstasy shot through her body, from her wet cunt down to her recently suckled toes, and up to her beautifully glossy lips. Her body quaked only briefly, it was too exhausted to cum again.

He crawled up to her, careful to preserve the wet mess on his hand. A mixture of natural lubrication, a slick man-made lube, and this new liquid that was forced out of her body by the intensity of her orgasm covered his strong hand. She really looked at his hand this once, and noticed how manly it appeared, large knuckles, rough and sturdy, and covered with the product of his labor; her juices. She licked, and she could taste a combination of the sex-slop, and the feelings that she had. She was a total slut for him. He would get what he wanted, and she craved the feeling of giving it to him. Tasting that liquid made her feel like a woman, strong in heart and mind, and weak for the penis of her man.

He watched her lick his fingers clean, and felt something similar. He felt like a strong man, pleasing his woman in a way she has never known. He had kissed her so many times, but never realized how feminine her lips were. It wasn't the gloss, nor was it the way she was sucking his fingers. It was the arch at the peak of the upper lip and the fullness of the bottom lip, both ready to display a large variety of emotions to him. From anger and sadness, to lust and love, from helplessness to strength, he had seen it all. In this moment he felt like a man, not domineering, or aggressive, but strong of mind and body, and eager for his own brand of pleasure.

What happened next was unspoken, unplanned, and absolutely beautiful because a voyeur would almost be able to see the years old bond between the two of them as if it were strings of two marionettes controlling each other. His cock was hard as a rock, and her mouth felt like sucking. Without any pause or discomfort, the two met. The only average member was still covered in her pussy juices from when he was fucking her before. As she tasted it, she wondered why she even wanted his fist in her instead of his cock. For being average size, it still felt great in her pussy, and his attention to her could produce a reliable, if not consistent orgasm. She felt bad briefly, but convinced herself she shouldn't. She wanted to be dirty. She followed this logic naturally, and decided to be just as dirty for him, to give herself to him completely. She was his slut after all, she wanted to show him what this slut was for: amazing fucking.

She didn't hesitate to take it all in. She let the head of the cock penetrate her throat. She grabbed his hand and placed it on the back of her head, with some pressure. He knew she wanted him to hold her down. He did, and as her body began to desire air, her throat tightened. Feeling this he released, concerned, but also turned on. She too felt the clenching of her throat and was both scared and excited by it. She dove back down his cock for another go. He held her tight, and she fought for air again. This time on release, a long strand of saliva connected his dick with her mouth. She smiled at him, and grabbed the strand as a lube to jerk him off. She lightly entertained his cock with the circumference of her digits and he responded with some involuntary muscle spasms that traveled to the tips of his penis and gave chills down his back.

She smiled again, for a different reason this time. Now she realizes that she is in control. Her desire is to please him, but that shiver is a sign that he will no longer make all the decisions, and she has him, quite literally, in the palm of her hand. She takes some time to consider what his cock will do next as she strokes him and tongues his balls.

The lube had fallen off the bed, she thought to herself in parallel to an erotic stroke of genius. She pulled one last time at his cock as she turned around with a renewed interest in the role that this escapade started as: Virginal Elf Princess. He was her hero and this was all part of the pay back for a swift rescue. She knelt over the bed to fetch the tube of lube. He saw her asshole, clean and beautiful, just like the rest of her. He felt an excitement well with in him as he wondered what may happen.

She turned to him with the lube. "I have another hole," she said. "It has never felt a man's member."

"It is a beautiful hole, I spied it from the corner of my eye."

"Will you touch it?" She handed him to lube and turned away. He knew she wanted his cock in it. He knew he wanted his cock in it. But eagerness is not the most acceptable emotion in bed, especially when surprise is much more desirable. As he had fingered her ass before, he had never licked it. She would not expect it at all.

"I will, with my finger? Or with my tongue!" He said as he quickly buried he wet tongue in her nether-hole. She fought for a moment, but quickly succumbed to the feeling. It was something he had never felt before and it made her pussy wet again. He stretched his tongue deep inside her, and flicked with all the motion he could muster in her tight asshole.

She moaned. He knew what she wanted. What a slut. He took his cock and rammed it into her pussy. His balls could make out her aroused clit as they smacked heavy against her cunt. She began to touch herself as he fucked her. He took the lube and drenched her asshole. With a little love, he massaged his thumb into the hole. This alone almost made her cum again, but she wanted more.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck my fucking Elf ass-fuck-hole." She said, losing the role of innocence and letting her slutty self come true. "Fuck it until I fucking come." He pulled out of her pussy with a steel cock. It seemed it couldn't, but it was still getting harder. He knew he had to be sensitive with her hole, but she was so hot for it, he wasn't exactly sure how.

"Let me fuck it" she said as his head forced its way in the exit door. Her tight ass slowly consumed his hard cock. He felt her quiver beneath him, with pain and ecstasy.

"You aren't so innocent, Princess." He said, figuring her character out "You are a slut for this cock, a dirty fucking cock slut." He felt her hole stroke his cock with the tightest grip he had ever experienced.

"I am, I'm ready, fuck that hole." He grabbed her beautiful curvy ass at the hips and starting pumping. Slow at first and gradually picking up speed. Soon he was on another plain. Truly he felt like he was the hero who found his little cumslut. How to tell the king? He thought and laughed to himself.

She was rubbing her clit and focusing on the duel feelings energizing her big beautiful body. She needed more. She buried her face in the bed and used her other hand to fondle her nipple. She felt it in its perfect size. It was perfectly tall, and perfectly round, and perfectly hard. She felt her lover's cock in her, and felt inside the deep perfection of the human body. This gave her a profound appreciation and confidence in who she was, physically and mentally. The electricity seemed to build. His cock needed her. Her pussy craved her finger, and her other hand couldn't get enough of the soft breast with the perfect nipple. She felt one with her lover who was pumping deep in her asshole, and who had enjoyed every inch of her sexy body. This unique and unashamed oneness and love, and all of the confidence and self-love erupted through her body. It was like a tidal wave that couldn't be stopped. Her body quaked with a second massive orgasm.

The orgasm was so intense that he was concerned. He pulled out of her and she looked back at him, all red and overcome with the hotness of the events. She half smiled and closed her eyes. His cock was craving its slut. It needed release itself, and was desperate for this beautiful woman, dressed as an Elf Princess to do naughty things to it.

She resuscitated herself and smiled big "Didn't think I was down for the count did you?" He grinned, but was more than surprised when she took his cock in her mouth once again. She had previously noted on occasion that should would be concerned about the taste after her ass had its way with the dick, but she didn't seem to notice. In fact, she was clearly getting off on how dirty she was being. She was a cumslut for him, tried and true. He saw this and couldn't hold it in any longer. His precum erupted in her mouth. There was so much that she thought he was fulfilled before he even really came. He pulled out and stroke his member for it to spew its load all over her feminine lips, button nose, and adorable dimples as she smiled. He could see her mouth was already full, and this made him explode. Stream after stream of thick white cum covered her face. She laughed as he continued to cum. Seven streaks, perfectly preserved, covered her face and hair. She was a mess and knew it, so she did what any cumslut would, she opened her mouth and let the precum dribble down her chin and over her breasts. She rubbed it into her soft skin and perfect nipples, as he watched spent but still turned on.

She saw his mood and feeling similarly herself, she decided there was just enough energy for a little show. She found a streak across her face and scooped it into her fingers. It was think and still warm. She saw him smile as she crammed it into her snatch. When she pulled out her fingers, they were drenched with her cum, his cum, and all sorts of other warm sexy liquid. She put this thick concoction in her mouth. He wanted so see it, so she stuck out her tongue and smiled playfully. She took a second streak and filled her ass with her finger. Again, it came out covered in cum and lube. She added this to her pile on her tongue. She gathered the remaining jizz streaks from her face and rubbed her nipples with the thick goo. She took her left tit first and sucked off the cum, and repeated with the right. She had a full mouth now, but one drop was missing. The little drop on his penis glistened, and she had to have it. She took his dick and sucked it like a straw to get every little bit that remained. Before swallowing her collection, she stuck out her tongue and grinned for him. He smiled back, excited and turned on by her love for him and his cum. She swallowed the massive load in two thick and creamy gulps. She always loved the taste of his man-glue, and the feeling of it going down her throat.

They smiled at each other lovingly, but exhausted. No words would come as they hugged and kissed, and enjoyed each others embrace. They both needed a shower and he decided that such a gorgeous cumslut deserved to go first. She was appreciative and smiled on her way out the bedroom door. He heard the water start and her footsteps return. "Next time," she said coyly with a playful roll of the eyes, "I get to pick the roles!"