What Happened Next at Laurie's

Story Info
He continues his fun with his girlfriend, and her sister.
1.9k words
4.46
120.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This continues the story of what happened after my girl Karrie showed her sister her new piercing.

...With her fist still wrapped around my cock, Karrie slid the head of it up and down the length of her younger sister's slit, getting it slick with her juices and ready to take her. Laurie and I both groaned with anticipation, but Karrie continued to tease us. We were kissing, our tongues twisting from Laurie's mouth to mine and back. Karrie bit me on the shoulder, just to make sure I still knew she's there. But with the feeling of her hand around my cock, how could I forget?

Karrie finally allowed the head of my hard-on to enter her sister's tight little pussy and Laurie and I both let out a little sigh. But big sis hadn't let go of her hold on me and I was afraid to start fucking for real. Instead, she leaned in as close to me as she could, her lips touching my right ear, and whispered, "Take her. Fuck her like you fuck me. I want to see it. I know how much you've wanted her. Here's your chance, Baby."

With that, she let go of my dick and watched as I pushed the whole length into her sister's willing little cunt. Karrie shivered just a little, and I let out a low sigh. I felt her left hand cup my balls from behind as her other hand on my hip started uging me to move in and out of Laurie's tight wet pussy. As Laurie and I started to establish our own rhythm, she took her hand from my hip and used it to turn my head to face her. Mashing our lips together, Karrie kissed me, like only we can kiss. I lowered my head and bit her hard, just above her left nipple. It was a perfect bite just the way she likes it.

Karrie noticed I was really fucking Laurie hard now, our bodies slapping together as we're all starting to sweat a little. Just seing me fuck her little sister, and holding my cum filled balls in her hand, had Karrie worked up and hot. She wanted my dick for herself, but knew she couldn't because of her new piercing wasn't quite ready for that yet, so she figured the next best thing was to watch me while I pounded in and out of Laurie, with her kissing me and nuzzling my neck.

After a few minutes I gently shrugged Karrie off my back, and rolled Laurie over to her knees facing her sister. As I moved behind Laurie, Karrie was resting against the arm of the couch, watching the expression on her little sis' face change to one of intense pleasure as I pushed my hard cock back into her deliciously warm cunt. Gripping her waist I began grinding my hips against her ass, forcing as much of my cock into her as I could. Looking past her body, I saw my girl. Our eyes locked together, but I can see her breathing is a little ragged. My eyes moved down her body and I saw Laurie had several of her fingers inside her sister, two in her rediculously wet pussy and one stroking in and out of her ass. I think if it weren't for fear of hurting the new piercing, she would have had her warm tongue licking at her sister's clit.

I've reached around from behind and begun rubbing Laurie's clit. The sensation for her is incredible and I could tell she would cum soon. As it began to happen, she pulled her fingers from inside her sister. Leaving Karrie momentarily frustrated and wanting, she straightened herslf up and wrapped her arms behind her around my neck. Turning her head back toward me, she whispered in my ear, so Karrie couldn't hear what she was saying. When she was done she lifted herself off of my still hard, now shiny wet cock. She stood up and pulled her sister off the couch onto her knees. Laurie had me standing now in front of Karrie with Laurie standing behind me. Laurie wrapped one hand around my cock, gently stroking it. With the other hand she pulled her sister forward by the hair, until her lips met my cock. For the first time ever she tasted her sister's pussy. The fact that it was all over her lover's dick turned her on more than she ever could have imagined, and soon she was inhaling as much of me as she could fit into her mouth, tasting Laurie on every inch.

With Laurie's hand still in her hair, Karrie could feel Laurie guiding her head back and forth over my erection, almost like she was sucking Laurie's cock instead of mine.

Karrie watched as I reached back and pushed a couple fingers into her sister's still wet cunt, sawing them in and out slowly. She reached around me with one hand and soon her fingers joined mine in fucking her sister's tight hole. But as soon as they were covered in Laurie's wetness, she pushed a finger into her ass like Laurie had done to hers.

Only a minute or so later, Karrie realised what she needed to see and how this whole crazy thing would end. Disengaging from us both, she got ready for the finale.

Karrie pulled Laurie to her knees facing her, then pushed her head to the floor, presenting Laurie's ass to my view. Tugging gently on my dick, she convinced me to kneel behind her sister then she guided my cock back into Laurie's pussy, but she didn't leave it there long. Instead she pulled it out and sucked it clean, repeating this twice more, wanting just a little more of the taste of us combined. But the fourth time she pulled it out, instead of aiming it at her mouth, she rested the head of my by now throbbing hard on at the opening of her little sister's beautiful asshole. Instantly Laurie and I both know what she wanted. I know I'm just along for the ride and have no choice but to do what she asks, so I just wait for Laurie's reaction. Without lifting her head from the floor she sighs and says, "Oh God, Karrie, I wasn't sure you'd let him. I don't know which one of the three of us wants this more."

Knowing now that was ok, and that everyone wanted what she wanted, Karrie began circling Laurie's asshole with the tip of my dick. Looking me in the eye, she said loud enough for Laurie to hear too, "I want you to fuck her pretty little ass. And I mean fuck it good. But don't you cum! When you're ready, I want it all over my face, on my tongue, and across my tits. Ok?" I'm almost in a daze. I want this so badly that my breath is ragged, my muscles are tense, and my balls are almost aching with the anticipation of unloading all over Karrie's beautiful tanned body.

Karrie doesn't waste any more time and immediately allows my cock to penetrate Laurie's asshole. As it does, she's kneeling beside her sister, facing me. She moves forward until we can kiss. It's the most intense kiss we've ever shared, and by the look in her eye she can tell that the only thing I'd like more was if it was HER ass I was invading right now.

I was finally all the way and my balls were resting on Laurie's wet pussy lips. Her head is resting on her folded arms and she's panting with the pleasure and slight pain of having my cock in her ass. As I began moving with a slow purpose in and out of her puckered hole, Karrie wrapped her fingers around my dick, urging me to fuck her sister harder and get her off so Karrie can taste my cock and swallow my cum.

Karrie's words had the right effect on me and soon I was shoving all of my cock in and out of the death grip Laurie's tight, slippery ass has on my manhood. I was fucking her with my entire length, practically pulling all the way out, exposing the tip, before slamming it back in until my balls slapped her cunt. I was grunting with every thrust, both from the exertion and the animal lust, and we could both hear Laurie's screams of intense pleasure. She wass being fucked like Karrie been fucked before, but to her it was something new. I kept one hand on Laurie's hip, but the other one I used to pull Karrie by her hair until we could kiss again, but I didn't stop there, instead I took out my growing intensity by biting her neck, shoulder, and breasts, almost to the point of drawing blood, but exactly how she likes it.

With one hand still holding my cock, Karrie reached out for Laurie's clit, at this point trying anything to hurry her sister's orgasm so you can get to what you wanted, to feel my cum splashing on face and body.

Her touch did the trick and Laurie's body started to shake, the pleasure was so intense she's almost sobbing as she reached her peak. Karrie looked back at me, talking to me the whole time, telling me to finish what I started and give her what she needed. She said, "C'mon baby. Cum for me. Fuck her hot little hole, but cum for me! I need to feel your cum hit my tongue, I need to feel it drip off my nipples. I need to suck the cum out of your cock until I have it all. I want to taste her ass and your cum while I suck you clean. Do it baby. Please. Rich... please."

When I heard that I couldn't hold back. I pulled my cock from the incredible tightness of Laurie's ass and aimed it at Karrie's mouth. She grabbed my raging erection, ready to shoot, and with both hands she stroked it, jacking me off to get my cum. Finally I grunted and shuddered, releasing the first arching stream of white hot jizz. It hit her right on her tongue, and when it stopped she closed her mouth and swallowed, savoring the taste she'd been waiting for. Karrie finished just in time for the second jet of cum to splash across her face, and when she openned her mouth much of it just slid in.

The third shot came quicker than she expected and hit her right in the tits, painting a thick white rope right across her nipples. As she got ready for a fourth shot, she felt Laurie's tongue glide across her chest, following the path of my spunk, until her mouth closed over her right nipple. And just as Laurie bit down gently on it, the next load arrived, but Karrie had closed her mouth over the head of my cock, pumping the cum directly into her mouth, where it mixed with her spit and the tase of Laurie's ass to form something that was unbelievable to her. Karrie kept jacking my dick into her mouth, collecting all the sperm I had to give, until finally it was just too sensitive and I pulled my dick from her mouth with an audible pop. Then I watched her pull Laurie's face to hers. Karrie gave her a big opened mouth kiss and the two of them shared back and forth what Karrie had collected in her mouth until it slowly diluted to nothing but their tongues intertwined together. And finally we all collapsed on the couch in a tangle. Too exhausted to even talk about what just happened. But each secretly hoping it happens again... soon.