What Happened On St. Pat's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed a finger into her slit quickly finding her G-spot. She went wild again as he massaged her spot and licker her brown hole. He pressed harder on her spot and she almost screamed out her pleasure.

Finally she couldn't take it any more and shouted "Fuck me---fuck!"

He wasn't ready though and continued what he was doing.

Three seconds later she again said, "Fuck, stop that, FUUUCK ME!"

He had wanted to tease her more but suddenly couldn't stand it. He straightened up on his knees, and quickly moved closer. It took him less then a second to position himself and to jam it in. This time she was ready for it and groaned out a mini scream.

"Yes, do it...Go For It!"

He did, fucking her hard and fast; as hard as he could while kneeling on a slick sheet that is.

He remembered that this was his wife's favorite position and she was always the loudest when he did it this way.

Soon he was lost in the pleasure he was giving as he thrust in and out.

He barely understood her when she said, "Oh, god, so good, Ugh ohhhh yes, god it's been so long I forgot how good this felt."

A lengthy pause, then, "Harder Tommy, Harder, God, I can't stand it but FUUUCK MEEE!

"I love you oh god, Iloveyou!"

He pushed in harder trying to twist his body in a way that would drive his shaft into her G-spot. He had heard it could be done but was never sure if he did it right. From her groans he thought he must be close at least.

Finally she let out a loud groan-gasp-moan with her head down followed by her head going back and her screaming. She let her head back down and panted. Only for a few seconds though as she started moaning again as he continued thrusting in and out hard.

His climax was just starting and it felt like it was still going to take some time, which he didn't mind. He kept up the pace, even increasing it as he got even closer. After some time, he grunted and moaned as his pleasure shot upward.

Finally as she climaxed again, gentler, he shoved it in harder still, lifting his head back as he let out a "Grraaahaa".

She mumbled, "come on baby, shoot for me."

He let out another grhhhhaaa as his sperm shot out of his shaft. A third softer graahhha escaped his lips as he shot another glob. A third glob was followed by a moan as was the fourth glob. He seemed to be done with his ejecting but he still shoved it in three more times still feeling euphoria with each thrust. As it ended, he jabbed it in three more times and pulled out. They both collapsed in sweat and cum.

She fell forward onto her belly and he landed on his side next to her. After a minute or so of panting they moved snuggling together. Her back side was against his front. One of his arms was around her hugging her with a hand on one boob. She sighed contentedly.

After a moment though, she twisted around until she faced him. Face to face she said, "When did you figure out it was me?"

"When you were picking up my shirt; the motion was too familiar. It clicked with all of the other things that were so familiar."

"So I never seduced you after all?"

"I wouldn't say that, I was losing ground when I saw it was you."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not. I'm too tired to lie."

She rolled back the way she had been with her butt against his soft shaft.

She said "oops" she got up swiftly and turned off the light. When it was off she settled back down the way she had been.

"I'm so glad you came home early," she said as she snuggled up next to him.

"I am too," but he was glad she couldn't see his face because he wasn't sure of the expression on his face as he thought of the reason about why he was glad he came home early.

They both soon fell asleep. In the morning he woke up with no one beside him. He had gotten up once to go use the bathroom and he thought she was in bed but now he wondered when she had left and why.

A few seconds later she came out of the bathroom and lay down again. She grabbed his hand and placed it on one of her boobs. Soon he was thinking of the pervious night and how it would be good to have a repeat. Since she was already on her back, he slid on top of her.

"I thought you were awake and I'm not surprised you want some more."

"Well, it has been a long time...do you mind?"

"No! It's been long for me too," as she spread her legs.

He wasn't hard yet so he humped her hitting her clit with his thickening shaft. She smiled and groaned twice so he knew he was hitting her right.

Soon enough he was hard and he slipped it inside her. She was wet so it went in easy; he started out slow.

He took his time and seemed to go on and on before he finally sped up. She had two medium climaxes by the time he was close. After the second she said, "I want to taste you."

He looked at her with a blank look so she said, "Pull out, I want you in my mouth."

He said "That would feel good."

He pulled out and she twisted around until she could get her mouth on his hard shaft. She sucked hard for a second before moving her mouth over the whole thing. She sucked and moved her tongue over his skin. She sucked until he came in her mouth. After he recovered from his orgasm he could see her still swallowing his cum. He didn't think he had cum that much. She didn't swallow often and he always enjoyed it and made him feel special when she did. She might have been putting on a show, to express how much she missed him.

When he was done and lying next to her again she said, "Hmm that was a nice way to wake up."

They dozed a bit before she got up, and after putting on a robe, left the bedroom. He got up a few minutes later and found her in the kitchen fixing breakfast.

She smiled at him.

"I've been daydreaming about fixing you breakfast your first day back...I love you."

He frowned for a moment when she said daydreaming about him but then smiled back and said "I love you."

"I've learned some new recipes and some new cooking techniques."

He nodded, wondering where she had learned the new techniques and who had taught her. Next he mentally shook his head thinking that was an unfair thought...maybe.

A few minutes later, after he set the table, she served them breakfast. It was good and he said so. He added that not that she had been a bad cook but this was good.

They ate pretty much in silence and he wondered what she was thinking and feeling. He was home earlier than planned but she didn't seem to mind.

After the dishes were cleared away ,she sat back down. He looked at her and said "why?"

"Because I want to look better for you."

He must have looked at her funny for she added, "Ok, it was for me and for you. I wanted to be healthier and I wanted to look prettier but I also wanted to surprise you. I thought it would be a nice surprise for you."

"It was a surprise, it was almost a shock."

"Maybe I should have said something but I wanted to wait. I wanted to look skinny and sexy. And I made other changes."

He touched her face where the birth mark had been.

"When I was about half way through losing what I wanted to loose. My parents surprised me by paying to have my birthmark removed. I didn't know they had been saving up the money for years. The doctor who removed it made a deal to do my eyes also. They have always looked puffy and now they look normal. "

She smiled as she said the last.

"And while I was at it I decided to have the laser surgery for my eyesight. I was tried of having to wear my glasses all the time. I was able to pay for a small part of the procedure and my parents helped me get a loan for the rest of it. I-um-we still owe three months on that loan."

He nodded not being sure what to say.

"I started working out very soon after you left."

She must have seen something in his expression for she added, "But that wasn't the question you were asking was it?"

He shook his head and said, "Yes and no. I wanted to know why you did all that changing without telling me but that was to be my second question."

"What were you going to ask first?"

"Why were you wearing that outfit last night?"

She started to say something that sounded like "you were home." but he interrupted by sharply saying, "No lying!"

She shook her head and he continued, "I didn't know when I was going to arrive home so there was no way you or anyone else could have known. And I didn't tell anyone I was coming back to America last night."

He watched as a number of emotions chased each other across her face. They went by too fast he couldn't tell what she was feeling.

"I...I was going a party. It was St. Patrick's day yesterday."

"I know it was. What type of party were you going to?"

She looked puzzled like she wasn't sure what he meant.

"An ordinary party, oh, it wasn't a pot or drinking party if that was what you were thinking."

"No, I wasn't thinking of those two things."

"Then what?" Her eyes widened and she quickly added, "It wasn't a sex party either."

"You were dressed for a sex party. God, those shorts. Every man would have been able to tell you weren't wearing any panties; and that top. I don't mind you showing off your stomach like that but not your bosom."

She looked embarrassed.

"Ok, I got cared away with my new looks. Guys were paying attention to me, construction workers and other men whistled at me."

"I don't mean it the way this sounds but construction workers will whistle at anyone."

She looked sad, "No, they won't. They've never whistled at me before. Now they do. And I had a sixty year old man give me one of those long wolf whistles the other day. You can't imagine what that feels like."

A pause than, "I'm sorry. You're right I...I dressed too slutty last night but it feels good having guys stare at me with desire instead of pity or dismay."

"I think I can understand that. As much as I can without experiencing it, but that wasn't the only reason you wore that outfit was it?"

She looked startled then ashamed; finally she dropped her head and said, "no"

He was surprise by how softly he said the next question instead of shouting it, "You wore it for someone else didn't you?"

Still looking down she only nodded.

"Who?"

"Someone I wanted to seduce."

"Who?"

She looked up at him and flinched after seeing his expression.

"Someone I knew since middle school. He was...was a friend in high school."

She looked at him with a pleading look. "He was a jock. Second best football player on the team and he played baseball. All the cheerleaders wanted to date him. He was nice to me. When no body else wanted me on their study team he took me on his. He always treated me as a friend. He never even tried to kiss me but I daydreamed about him being my first guy. I never had the courage to try anything but I wanted him badly."

"So, you had to settle for me?"

"Nooo!"

She reached over the table and touched his arm.

"No! A thousand times no. I'm glad you were my first. I loved you...I still do. When we first met, I knew you were someone nice. You made me laugh and it was obvious you didn't care about my birthmark. Later, when you asked me out, I was overjoyed; I had had so few dates. When we started spending time together just talking, I was overjoyed and when you kissed me I almost fainted. I've only been kissed a couple of times. You were so romantic and I could tell you cared for me. I think I fell in love with you first. I wanted you from the first time we kissed and when I knew I was in love with you I wanted you even more, he was just a fantasy. Don't tell me you never had fantasies when you were in high school."

"Of course I did. I saw the head cheerleader wearing just a bra one time, she was changing between classes and I had a good long look. It was frilly and short, and I had a thousand fantasies about taking it off."

"See. Mine weren't that different. I wanted you...you were so wonderful even though I knew it was your first time too. I'm glad I was able to give you my virginity."

He nodded and said, "So what happened now to make you want him?"

"You were gone so long and I wasn't sure if I still wanted to be married. I was losing weight and looking good, as good as I can look, and I was horny and I decided to fulfill my long time fantasy."

A pause than, "I knew it would probably be the end of our marriage if I was able to seduce him, but as I said, I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay married. We...we hadn't been able to talk for so long. The short phone calls weren't enough and I needed to hear your voice, to see your expression, so E-mail wasn't enough either. I didn't know if I would have been able to seduce him, even though he was one of the people who said I was looking good. He even said 'niiice' when he saw me two months ago. He's married after all and I knew he was being nice to me but I wanted to try.

"I guess I wouldn't have been able to, I couldn't even seduce my own husband."

"You almost did, as I said."

She gave him a quick smile.

After another longer pause, "And I know if I lost you that I would be able to find someone else."

"How do you know that?" He asked in a voice that said he thought he knew already.

"Because of my gym buddy. You haven't met him but we've been working out together for months. He wanted to lose weight too and we were able to join forces. We would encourage one another and be a spotter when the other lifted weights. He...he likes me."

She looked up and saw the expression on his face.

"No! We never had sex, not even oral sex, we've never even kissed or...or...or any other type of sex."

"Do you want to? Do you love him?"

"No, I don't love him. He doesn't love me, I think I could some day love him but it's not that type of relationship now."

"You sure?"

She looked at him in puzzlement.

"I noticed there is one thing you didn't say you two didn't do but I think you started to but changed your mind. Have you held hands with him?"

She looked down again.

"Yes, we held hands twice. We went out to a movie once and on the way back to the car we ended up holding hands."

"So you went out on dates with him?"

"No! Ok, maybe it was a date but I didn't think of it as one. Really I just thought we were two friends going to see a movie together. But..."

"But you held hands on the way to the car."

"Yes, that was when I knew I could like him more than a friend and that he liked me. I decided that if you and I broke up I could see if he and I could get together. And if he didn't work out I knew I would be able to find someone else."

After a lengthy pause he said, "I'm sorry I messed up your plans last night; that you had to settle for second best."

Her head jerked up, "Noo! A thousand times no," with heat in her voice she said, "You are not second best, he was. You weren't around or so I thought, which meant I had to go with him. And you didn't mess up my plans. By the time you turned and saw me standing there I could have left. I had enough time to leave after I saw it was you in the house and you would never have known I was there. Or I could have gone when you told me you didn't want me. That hurt even though I knew you thought you were talking to a stranger."

"Why didn't you go?"

"After I got over my shock of seeing you, I started thinking of our courtship; I was so surprised when you asked me to marry you. I was happy we were close; talking, kissing, necking and sharing our emotions with each other but I never thought you would ever ask me to marry you... and I pictured our wedding in my mind. I realized I still loved you and I knew you were trying to change to be a better husband. I was failing to do those things. I started wanting to change and do whatever I could to be a better wife but I got distracted by losing weight and building my strength up."

"And thinking about your gym buddy."

"There was some of that but not as much as you seem to think. That came later...I'm sorry I disappointed you."

"I..."

"Don't deny it. I can see it in your expression. I'm sorry I didn't do better, that I forgot my promises to you."

He sat there not knowing what to say or what he was feeling.

After couple of moments she got up.

"I'll go get my stuff."

He could see she was on the verge of tears but he continued to sit there wondering what he should do and what he wanted to. His homecoming wasn't as bad as he had feared it would be but it wasn't anywhere as good as he hoped it would be.

A few short minutes later she came out of the back dressed, carrying a small gym bag.

"I had planned to drive back to my parents this morning anyway so I don't have any suitcases, just this with a couple of outfits."

He nodded and she walked to the door.

"You need any money?"

"No, I have enough to get back my parents' place."

She walked out the door and he followed.

As she was getting into the car she said, "I'm glad you got home last night even with the way it turned out. You kept me from trying to do something really stupid. And I enjoyed the sex."

She drove off and he went back inside.

He went to a mirror and said, "Stupid; asking her if she needed any money. There were so many other things you could have said."

"Now what?"

"I don't know," he told his image.

------------------

Late afternoon she arrived at her parents. They could tell something was wrong but she wouldn't say when they asked and they didn't push it. Later after seeing her mope around her dad said,

"We need to go out to dinner tonight."

"I don't feel like it Dad."

"But you're going anyway; we all need some cheering up."

"But I'll make a bad companion."

"That is why we are going, to make you feel better. A good meal and good company can do wonders."

She changed to something nicer but her dad made a phone call telling her he would be right back and they would go out. When he got back they all drove to a certain restaurant. As they neared the place, she looked around in surprised and shook her head.

"Are we eating here," she asked with dismay?

"This is a good place for dinner tonight."

Thinking that was a strange way to answer she shook her head again. She didn't want to go in there. She followed them in with her head down but somehow she ended up first after they talked to the hostess who would seat them. She was surprised that they didn't have to wait.

As they neared the table she looked up and saw that someone was seating at it already and that it had only two chairs. She stopped in surprise. It was Tommy sitting at the table. He looked at her with an unsure smile on his face.

She spun around to face her parents with a confused look on her face.

Her mom said, "Your dad has a present for you but it's for after dinner."

She looked at her dad still confused. With a smile handed her an envelope with something in it.

"As I said, a good dinner and good company would cheer you up. As your mother said this is for after dinner so do not open it until you paid the bill."

Her mother said, "We can't stay because the reservation was only for two people; your dad blew it again."

She said the last with a humorous smile.

Her dad said, "Yeah, sometimes I just can't count right."

At that, they turned, but after a step he turned back and said, "We're going home so if you need anything call, have a good night though."

Her mother added, "Yes, do have a good night."

She turned back and looked at Tommy. He was standing now and holding the other chair out for her, just like he had done on their first date in this restaurant.

She took the offered seat and he pushed it in for her.

After they were settled he said, "I made a terrible mistake this morning. I should have stopped you from leaving. I hope you can forgive me."

"I was hurt and angry at you but I thought about it on the way back to my parents. If it was me coming home and finding out that you wanted to seduce a woman and was more than friends with still yet another woman I would have done some screaming. My infamous side would come out big time."