What Happened That Summer

Story Info
Uncle George's revenge for a long-ago incident.
4.5k words
3.98
52.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until the reading of his will, I was never sure if my Uncle George knew the truth.

He left me one penny.

The rest of my family was shocked. I was supposed to be the favourite nephew and people thought I was going to end up with the lion's share of my uncle's fortune. Instead my uncle left his money to various charities. I was commiserated with by a lot of friends and family who couldn't understand what had happened. My mother was angry and she said I should go to court and fight the will.

I had no intention of doing that. My uncle had given me just what I deserved. Perhaps I was his favourite after all. He could have left me his money and I would have gone the rest of my life feeling guilty.

For twenty years my uncle had never shown the slightest hint that he might have guessed the truth about what happened, but every time he was around I felt sick with guilt. We were together a lot when I was growing up. We hunted and fished and he gave me my first beer. I worked with him during the summers and he taught me how to tie a fly and catch a football. My own father had died when I was fifteen and my uncle George became my father and my friend. We were as close as two people could get until the summer I came home after my freshman year in college, and everything changed.

I guess I could make excuses and say I was a pretty naive eighteen year old, but the truth is I could have made a different choice. I knew it then. I know it now.

I went to spend two weeks with my uncle at his cabin in the mountains the summer after my freshman year in college. Spending two weeks in the woods was not my idea of a good time. My college was up north and all year I had dreamed of sunshine and beaches, but when my uncle George called and invited me, I found I couldn't turn him down.

My old car had finally stopped running and I had to take a bus up to the small North Georgia mountain community and my uncle met me there. His brand new black pick up truck was parked out in front of the bus station. My uncle was small and slightly overweight but he had a big, booming voice and a strong handshake. He had started out in life as a farmer and he had worked as a salesman, a day labourer, a construction worker and a myriad of other jobs. His real success had been in building houses and then buying land and finally in housing developments. My mother said he had more money than he knew what to do with.

"So how's the gridiron hero," my uncle said.

"A second string offensive tackle is hardly a gridiron hero," I said.

He laughed and took my bags and put them in spacious area behind the seats of his truck.

"Sorry I couldn't come to Atlanta and pick you up," he said. 'I've started a new development a few miles up the road and it's taking all of my time." He glanced at me. "That's one of the reasons I wanted you to come. Sara is getting antsy up here by herself and she needs somebody to keep her company."

I had always gotten along well with my aunt Sara. For one thing, she was only five years older than me, fifteen years younger than my uncle. We both enjoyed the same kind of food, music and movies. We also both loved to read hard-boiled detective fiction books. My mother had gone through a period of religious fanaticism where such books were not allowed in the house and my aunt had kept them for me.

My uncle had protested at the deception and Sara had gotten angry for my sake. "It's not like I'm keeping drugs for him, for God's safe," she said. "They're just books."

Sara had kept my books and my secrets and she had listened to all the complaints and heartaches of a kid growing up and she had been just as much of a friend as my uncle.

She was waiting outside when my uncle drove up to the cabin. It was not what I expected. It was no rustic log cabin. Except that it was made of logs, it was a beautiful contemporary home with a wide front porch and a mountain stream running behind it. Sara looked as if she belonged to the house. She wore a man's red flannel shirt and jeans and boots. She was taller than my uncle by a couple of inches and her black hair was cut almost boyishly short. Sara was originally from Texas and there was some Mexican blood in her ancestry along with Swedish and English. The Swedish showed in her blue eyes and light skin but the heat of her Mexican blood showed in her aristocratic face and the voluptuous way she filled the man's shirt and jeans.

Her smile brightened when she saw me, and she hugged me tightly.

"Let me look at you," she said. "I think you've grown six inches. My goodness, you're big."

"Mr. hard body," my uncle said. "The coach has been making him lift weights and eat a lot of protein."

We all laughed and Sara showed me where I could put my stuff. She asked if I was hungry and I said starving and my uncle said for us to go ahead and eat because he had something he had to check on. He was out the door in a few minutes and Sara made us sandwiches and opened a beer for me. She poured herself red wine and we sat on the couch and ate and talked for what seemed like hours.

We had a lot to catch up on. We had more beer and more wine and I told her all about college and she told me all about living up in the woods. She enjoyed the tranquillity but she also needed some noise and people occasionally and lately she had not been able to drive into town.

I asked her why in the world she had agreed to move with George into the middle of nowhere. She seemed a little uneasy about my question and she didn't look directly at me when she answered. "It's just one of those things."

It was not much of an answer but it seemed to be the only one I was going to get.

Being in the woods was supposed to be comforting but I didn't sleep well that night. My uncle came in late. I heard voices in the hallway and in a few minutes a door shut. I just couldn't get to sleep and I thought about the books down in the main room by the fireplace and I slipped downstairs and found one of Sara's paperbacks and started back up to my room with it. George and Sara's room was on the downstairs floor at the end of the hallway by the stairs. At the door I heard the unmistakable sounds of lovemaking.

I knew I shouldn't have stopped but I did. I listened. Their voices talked softly to each other and I couldn't make out the words but I heard the soft cry in Sara's voice and then my uncle grunting savagely and then there was silence. I hurried up the stairs and closed the door to my bedroom. I had no interest in my book anymore. I was aroused in a way I hadn't been in a long time. I couldn't help myself. I closed my eyes and thought of my aunt Sara in bed naked and I stroked myself to completeness.

I awoke past ten in the morning. George was already out on the job and Sara was eating breakfast at out on the porch. The porch extended over the water and I got myself some coffee and sat down beside her at the table.

"Sleep well," she said.

"Not really," I said.

"I didn't either my first few nights up here. I think it's because it's so quiet. You want some eggs and bacon?"

"I'm not all that hungry," I said. "The coffee's good."

Sara nodded. She was dressed in a simple blue robe that zipped up the front. It didn't show any skin but the outline of her nipples pressed against the fabric. I had trouble swallowing my coffee. Of course I had thoughts about my aunt's good looks before last night but it had never been so intense before. I guess hearing her behind her bedroom door sort of opened up the floodgates.

When Sara looked up I looked away and my face was red. I had the feeling she knew where my eyes had been focused.

"I think we'll take a hike today," Sara said. "You need to work off some nervous energy to make you sleep better tonight."

"A hike?" I asked.

"Sure. Up the mountain. I have a favourite spot and it had a gorgeous view. We'll take some wine and some cheese and have lunch up there."

"Okay," I shrugged.

I finished my coffee and had a piece of toast. I changed into jeans and boots and an old sweater. Sara had changed. She wore a bright red top that looked silky and had buttons down the front. It was form fitting. She also wore form fitting jeans and hiking boots. She gave me a backpack that felt heavy and she wore a small one of her own.

We started out on the trail below the porch. Sara led the way. We were heading up almost immediately and I realized that I had a grand view already. Sara's backside was perfectly shaped and the jeans did not show a panty line. I knew I was having thoughts about my aunt I shouldn't be having and I tried to concentrate on the hike.

It was beautiful country. A mountain stream followed us for most of the way and now and then I could see the outlines of big trout in the clear water. I saw a couple of deer and a lazy black bear in the distance that gave me a moment or two of apprehension. The heat of the day was reflected off the tall birch and pine trees and mostly I tried not staring at my aunt's ass as she moved on the trail above me. My aunt was right about the gorgeous view but I don't think she meant her ass in jeans.

I heard the waterfall before we reached the top. It began as a dull sound like the a car's engine idling but it grew louder until finally we reached the top of the mountain and I could see the water crashing over the rocks to a small pool below. I turned and looked back the way we'd come and I was surprised we had come so far. Sara was right. The view was beautiful. Far below I could even see my uncle's house and the main highway and tiny dots I knew to be cars.

"What do you think?" Sara said. "Was it worth the walk?"

"Oh yes," I said, but for a moment I was not thinking of the view below but he shape of my aunt's ass in those snug jeans. When I looked up into her face, I turned red again. Her eyes were glistening as if she knew what I was thinking.

Sara took my backpack and opened it and took out a blanket, a bottle of wine and cheese. She spread the blanket on the ground near the edge of the small pool and we sat. From her backpack she took a couple of paperback books, napkins, a small knife and a small box of crackers and two wine glasses wrapped up carefully in a towel.

"I can't stand drinking wine from a paper cup," she said. "I always have to bring glasses."

I had never been much of a wine drinker and I was surprised that it had a top that you could twist off by hand.

She grinned at me. "I'm also not all that much of a gourmet where wine is concerned. I know its sacrilege to the purists but if I like it, it doesn't have to have a cork."

I found the wine was better than I expected and it had a strong kick. After the second glass, even with a hunk of cheese, I felt a little light headed.

"That's good,' Sara said.

She stretched out on the blanket and looked up at the sky. The top she was wearing looked taunt against her large breasts and once again I could see the hard points of her nipples against the fabric. I could see the outline of a red bra so I know she was wearing support underneath the top but it wasn't much support. I took another sip of wine and tried to look at other things but my eyes kept coming back.

"Look up at the sky," Sara said.

"What?" I asked nervously. I thought she had caught me staring but her eyes were looking up.

"Lie beside me and look up at the sky," she said.

I turned over on my back and stretched out beside her. I could feel the warmth of her leg against mine. I could hear the beating of her heart. I closed my eyes and opened them as I looked up at the enormous blue sky. There were only a few clouds. Being so high up I felt almost as if I was in the sky and I knew Sara was feeling the same way.

"So did you finally get lucky in college," Sara said.

The question took me by surprise. Sara knew what my home life had been growing up. My mother was a control freak and she ruled her three children and her husband with an iron fist. She had us in church every Sunday and continually reminded us that sinful children burned in hell. Her religion was punishing, loveless but it left a mark on all of us and a sense of guilt at the slightest indiscretion.

It was Sara who gave me guidance about dealing with girls and Sara who wanted to know all the juicy details of any of my dates. Except there weren't any juicy details. I had grown up incredibly shy and stupid around girls. And college hadn't changed my luck.

My lack of an answer was enough for Sara. "Oh Gawd, you haven't....even in college."

"No," I said.

"I thought for sure the college girls would grab onto you."

"Not so far," I admitted.

I was irritated at her questions and I sat up and poured another glass of the strong red wine. I didn't want to talk about those college experiences. Like Sara, I had thought things might change in college but I was still the same bumbling, awkward guy around the opposite sex.

"I sill have trouble just talking to women," I admitted.

"You've never had any trouble talking to me," Sara said.

I shrugged. "You're different."

"Oh?" Sara questioned. "Why is that? Do you not think of me as a girl?"

"I think you're the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

I'm not sure why I said it. I could blame it on the wine but it was more than that. It was being so close to her all morning, the sweet scent she wore, the push of her nipples against the fabric, the snug fit of her jeans, the way she lay on the blanket with her legs slightly spread and her eyes watching me with a teasing glint.

Her eyes changed when I said it. For a moment there was something there I'd never seen before. I knew I had crossed over a line and I could never go back. I just didn't know, yet, how my comment would change things between us.

"You really think I'm sexy," she said.

"I'm not blind," I said. "Of course I think you're sexy."

She smiled brightly. "That's sweet. You deserve a hug for that."

Even now I'm not sure if she intended the hug to be innocent but the moment her arms went around me and her big breasts pressed against me, it became something more. Her head turned and our lips touched and then touched again and then my tongue was in her mouth and she was sucking at me as if she couldn't get enough.

I had made out with girls before and even touched a few on the breasts but it was nothing like this. Her mouth was hot, wet and hungry and she pushed me onto my back and swung her body over me and it felt damned good with her lying on top of me. I was already hard but I felt like I was coming out my jeans.

She kissed me all over my face and her hand slipped between us and touched my cock. Incredible. Of course I had a few girls touch me in high school but I had never had a woman squeeze me like Sara did. Her hand traced up and down the outline of my cock and her fingers found my zipper and pulled it down. Her hand slipped inside the opening of my jeans and I could feel the scorching heat of her fingers even through the material of my skivvies.

She fumbled in my skivvies and found the opening and her fingers wrapped around me and pulled out into the open air.

"Oh my," she said. "My goodness, you've been saving that for me? What the girls have been missing."

I was shocked at how easily she handled me and I was even more shocked when she slid down my body and took me into her hot mouth without hesitation. One moment was prick was free and in her hand and the next moment I felt enveloped in an incredible liquid lava pool.

She took me into her throat and then raised her head. My cockhead popped out of her mouth and she looked up at me.

"Is this the first time you've had your cock in a girl's mouth?" she asked.

"You know it is," I said, groaning.

She licked the tip of it and I knew she tasted some of my cream. She didn't seem to mind.

"The first one I sucked was in high school," she said. "He was my tenth grade math teacher. I was never good in math and I didn't want to study. He told me there was a way I could get a good grade. I did him in his car out in back of the cafeteria. I found out I didn't mind the taste. In fact, I kind of liked it."

She licked me again, and this time she slid her tongue down the soft underside of my prick all the way to my balls. She licked and kissed at my balls and then her tongue slid back up. She lathered me like a mother cat washing her kittens.

"He was fat and old and ugly," she said, "but he had a nice cock and it was worth doing it to get a good grade."

She knew what she was doing to me. Thinking of her sucking her math teacher made me feel a little nuts. I reached for her head and she gave a little laugh and her mouth enveloped me again and then she began to bob her head. I knew absolutely I wasn't going to last for long. I kept my hands on her head but I didn't apply any pressure. I didn't need too. Her head was moving faster and her tongue was sending electric jolts through my body and I knew I was really leaking into her mouth but it only made her suck harder.

I warned her I was about to come but she didn't pull back. She sucked me deeper so my cum was spurting into the back of her throat and she actually moaned as if just the taste made her hot. Her mouth never stopped moving until she had drained every drop and then she sat up across my legs and intentionally let me see her swallowing again.

"You're good, baby. You taste really good."

"Oh Lord," was all I could manage to say.

"Did it turn you on hearing about me sucking my math teacher? Did you like that?"

"Fuck yes," I admitted.

She started undoing the buttons of her silky shirt to reveal the lacy red bra underneath and I felt my breath catch in my throat .She pulled the bra away and her large breasts came free. I had never seen such a perfect pair.

"You like hearing about my past," she said. "My lurid sex life?"

I could only nod. I could feel myself getting hard again.

"I've done it all, you know. Everything you can imagine." She laughed and her head went back and her tongue licked at her plump lips. "Well, I did have an old boyfriend who wanted me to do it with a dog one time but I refused. I'm not really into animals."

She leaned over me and kissed me and rubbed her breasts against me and my prick stood almost straight up.

"Ummm," she said. "I had almost forgotten what it was like with a young man"

She slid back on my knees so my prick was pressed against her crotch. It was standing straight up and she put her hand behind it and sort or rubbed it against her jeans. She gave a little wiggle.

She slid up and leaned over and her breasts dangled over my face. She pressed one nipple against my lips and I began sucking on it.

"You remember the pretty lady that lived in our neighbourhood a few years ago," she said. "Her husband was the policeman. I caught you looking at her a few times. I know you think she was hot. I did it with her. One evening by the pool. It was dark. Everyone was gone. We were drinking. She asked me if my tits were real and I told her they sure as hell were and she told me to prove it. I proved it. She started sucking on them just like you are."

I was getting painfully hard. I remembered the redhead Sara was talking about and I couldn't believe this story. But it made me hot thinking about the two of them together like in a magazine.

"She was a submissive. Do you know what a submissive is?"

I wasn't sure but I could only shake my head as her nipple was still in my mouth.

"A submissive is a woman who will do anything her lover tells her to do. Anything. She'll suck and fuck and obey without question. I found out what she was and I used her like a whore and she loved it. I made her eat my pussy every day. I made her fuck my boyfriend. I made her do the dog."

My aunt laughed in a cruel way as she remembered and then stood up and unbuckled the jeans and peeled them down her legs and kicked them off. She wasn't wearing any panties and she had trimmed her hair in the shape of a small heart. She didn't waste any time. She gripped my hard and sat back down, taking me deep inside her.

12