What Happened That Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, oh God... You're going to make me cum."

"You'd like a big cock in your pussy, wouldn't you? A nice fat one. One that fills you up completely."

My whole body started to shake as I bucked back against him, making the fat dildo jump in my pussy. It would have been wonderful to have a real cock in there now, knowing it was about to swell and pulse inside me, filling me up.

We were both like animals: me with my butt held high, presenting for my lover, my hands gripping the sheets, Davy thrusting away with long strokes, taking his pleasure in my ass.

But I needed a bit more. Reaching back, I touched my exposed clitoris with the first two fingers of my right hand.

That's all it took. I went off like a skyrocket, blazing in the night, moaning like a banshee, my whole body spasming and jerking. Dimly, I was aware of Davy holding me tightly against him as his cock pulsed over and over.

Afterwards, we both just collapsed and fell asleep nearly immediately.

The next morning, I woke late. Davy was pressed against my backside and I was again aware of his hard cock.

"You're finally awake," he said. "I've been enjoying cuddling against you and remembering last night. It really turned you on, didn't it?"

I feigned ignorance. "What did?"

"Talking about big cocks. I've never seen you cum that hard before."

"I was just really horny, that's all."

He kissed my shoulder. "Be honest, darling. It won't make me angry. I promise."

My mind was in turmoil. I'd wanted right from the beginning to confess what I'd done. I came to the realization, though, that it would only be to relieve my guilt. Telling Davy that I'd been unfaithful would make him feel horrible -- and would most likely end our marriage.

"I love your cock very much, but, um, the big dildo also feels good sometimes. But I could never do something like that for real. Never."

Davy moved a little and his erection slid between my legs. I lifted my leg and my hips and he slipped right into me. For the next few minutes of leisurely movements, we both enjoyed the sensations of fucking.

Davy's lips were on my neck, nuzzling and kissing. When he spoke it was soft and gentle and right near my ear. "When that dildo's inside you, do you think of your high school love, John?"

"Sometimes."

"Do you wish now you'd let him have you?"

We had never really talked like this, but I didn't see any harm in keeping the truth from him.

"Sometimes."

"Would you have liked to feel his big cock inside you?"

"Mmmmmm."

"Are you curious about big cocks?"

"A little. I'll bet every woman is."

Davy's fucking was a bit more insistent now, and my desire was rising as well. Trouble was, in this position, he wasn't long enough to really get in deep. I rolled over onto my back and opened my legs.

"Take me this way."

Davy was on me in a flash. He had his hands on top of our bed's low wooden backboard, and I had my legs spread wide and pulled back so he could bury every inch in me.

I wanted to be taken hard and fast, but Davy continued to thrust frustratingly leisurely. I guess he wanted to keep himself under control so we could talk a bit longer.

"And John had a nice fat cock. You told me."

"Yes, it was fat." I went a little further. "I loved playing with it."

"And he really wanted to fuck your cute little red pussy, I'll bet."

"Yes."

"And you wanted to fuck him."

"Yes. But I was scared. I didn't want to become pregnant."

Davy's face was all red, and his thrusting had almost stopped. I could tell he was very close to cumming.

He completely stopped moving. His cock inside me felt like a steel rod, very hard and very hot. "Would you answer a question for me?"

I looked up warily. "Maybe."

"If you could go back in time and didn't have to worry about getting pregnant, would you let him fuck you?"

"Maybe...I don't know. You're not talking about reality."

"So you would be able to resist his fat cock?"

Davy began fucking me slowly again, but very hard, our bodies crashing together with a loud slap. Each time, he rolled his pelvis forward and up slightly, dragging his pubes across my exposed clit. Regardless of my coyness, his words had really enflamed me.

"Oh, God, Davy! Take me. I love you so much!"

"Would you let John fuck you?"

"I don't know!"

He picked up speed and my body began preparing for what felt like would be a very nice orgasm.

"If John were here right now with his fat cock all hard and erect, would you let him fuck you?"

I couldn't keep my body still. I wanted more. Gripping Davy's waist, I pulled him into me even harder.

"Would you want to fuck his cock?"

"Oh... Yes! Oh God yes. I'd love to feel him inside me!"

With that we both came very hard. Pressed against my slit, I could feel Davy emptying his balls inside me. I gripped his cock as hard as I could, the ripples of my orgasming pussy massaging its length.

"Christ! That was a-mazing!" Davy said as he collapsed next to me, completely out of breath.

We lay like that for several minutes. My brain was going a hundred miles an hour. Davy really seemed to get off on that, and from the way I got completely wet as he told me those things, I knew I couldn't hide the fact that it turned me on, too. But I just couldn't imagine telling him about my time with Claudio. I had fallen and had to keep that memory locked away inside. To tell my husband could only bring him grief that he didn't deserve.

"I could never do anything like that in real life," I told him.

"Do what?"

"Make love to John."

"Even if you knew I got off on it?"

I rolled on to my side, facing him. "Davy, love, I just don't want to go there."

He rolled onto his side. "But did you mean it when you said you wish you'd fucked John?"

"I...I guess so. There were times I really did want to let him, but I was too petrified of the consequences."

"Even with a condom?"

"Condoms can break."

"But if you'd been on the Pill, would you have let him?"

"I guess so. Like I said, there were times that I really wanted to."

"I wish you had. Then you would be able to tell me all about it: how his fat cock felt, how many orgasms you had, the whole thing."

As Davy was speaking, his cock was already getting hard again.

12