What Happened That Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

For the next few weeks, sex with my husband was fantastic – and constant. We couldn't get enough of each other. Anything he wanted to try, I was an enthusiastic participant. I came up with some interesting variations of my own, too, which I know he appreciated – a lot.

He couldn't get me to talk enough about my time with Claudio. Over and over I'd told him every detail I could remember about our "trysts" (as Davy had taken to calling them), and every time he'd get off massively.

So far, he hadn't suggested that we invite Claudio over or something equally blatant, and that was a good thing. I knew that if I wanted to and told him, Davy would let me enjoy Claudio and his cock anytime. A few times he brought up threesomes or watching Claudio and me go at it, but I always demurred. There were two problems: first, it would just feel too weird to have Davy sitting there watching, and second, we had no idea how Claudio would feel about something like that. Anyway, I always put Davy off on that request.

In the heat of making love, I would always say what I knew Davy wanted to hear. I'd tell him how much I loved Claudio's cock (especially its width – which was true), or how I thought about him all the time (I really didn't, but there were times...) or what I'd say to him if I ever had the chance to be alone with him again. Davy got off on it – me, not so much.

Thank heavens Davy didn't get all wimpy on me. I did not want one of those husbands who like their wives to walk all over them. I did not want a bull lover who would order me around and humiliate my man (as if it wouldn't be humiliation enough to see his wife used by a guy with a bigger cock). Neither of us was into that kind of stuff.

We talked a lot outside of the bedroom, too. Davy really opened up when I asked him to really explain why he found the thought of me fucking someone else so erotic. If positions were reversed, I'd scratch the woman's eyes out.

Just before orchestra rehearsals were due to start, we were sitting on the sofa, pretending to watch a TV show. Both of us had held off on initiating anything, but there had been playful grabs of each other all day long, not to mention comments with "deeper" meanings.

"Davy? What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking about you and Claudio. Do you miss that?"

"No. It was amazing while it was going on, but when it was over, it was over." I pulled back a bit and looked at him. "I still just don't get it. Why do you get off so much on the idea of me fucking another man?"

"It's the thought of seeing you in sexual ecstasy, watching someone with a large cock – which you enjoy, admit it – just drive you over the edge. I think about it and I get a boner every time."

"But you could see that with a big dildo. I'll gladly fuck myself with that any time you say the word." (And I had.)

"It's not the same thing and you know it. My stupid kink only seems to work when I think of a real flesh and blood person with their cock inside you."

"But it's hard for women to separate sex from love. You may not be worried about it, but I am. Claudio is a nice guy. He'd be a great catch for some girl."

"Are you in love with him – even a little?"

"I like him a lot."

"Could you fall in love with him?"

I had thought about this quite a bit. "He's almost everything I could ask for, but there's some spark missing. Sure, he says all the right things, and certainly does all the right things, but there's a distance there. I can't shake the feeling that I was just being manipulated so that he could have his way with me. For that one week, he had me so in lust with him, it was frightening. I just couldn't say no. It was like I was addicted to his cock and what it did to me. But love him? I don't think so." I moved closer to Davy, cuddling against him. "You're the one who has my heart."

We kissed for a bit, and I thought the next move would be towards our bedroom – but the conversation wasn't over.

"Well, then I don't see why you're stalling," Davy said when we came up for a breath. "You've just sworn you're love for me and said you only like Claudio, you don't love him. Why not enjoy his big cock and have some fun?"

"I've already told you, I'm not sure I could do this in front of you, whether you're involved or just watching."

"Don't you find the idea of having two cocks to play with enticing?"

"On paper, sure. But you're talking flesh and blood people here. What if Claudio isn't interested in that sort of thing?"

Davy pulled on my right nipple. "Are you honestly suggested that Claudio could actually resist any chance at being able to have his way with you? You've already told me that he's come on to you."

"I don't know..."

"Well, at least you should find out. Ask him."

"Oh God. That would be so embarrassing! I can't do that."

Davy got off the sofa and reached down to unbutton my jeans. I lifted my bum and he slid them and my thong right off. That left my sports bra, which I knew from past experience, he'd want to remain on. He brought over my sandals from our foyer and slipped them on my feet. One of my husband's kinks was watching me dressed like this being taken on our sofa by someone (Claudio at the moment). Davy quickly got completely naked.

"I'm going to make you cum all over my face," he said, laying down on the floor.

This was another kink, one that I loved, too. Davy got off on me straddling his head and rocking back and forth, using his tongue (and nose) to bring myself to orgasm. It was sort of like masturbating on his face. It gave me an odd sense of power.

He liked it because my genitals opened up completely in this position. He could stick is tongue up my pussy, or swab it around my clit or my asshole. When we really got into it and I was getting close, he'd make his tongue flat and soft, fluttering it while I thrust up and over his nose, which when my clit got hard and extended, felt magnificent.

We hadn't quite gotten that far on this occasion, when Davy told me, "I want you to imagine that it's Claudio's face you're riding. Will you do that for me?"

I was a bit annoyed at the intrusion. "Can't I just get my rocks off?"

"Do it for me, sweetie. Wouldn't it be fun to ride Claudio's face, make him know who was boss?"

I flashed back to that time I'd masturbated Claudio, making him "suffer" for how he'd made me suffer. That had been a huge turn-on for me, feeling in control like that with such an alpha male. I do believe he got off on it as much as I did, too. Hmmm... It was no problem to put myself into that headspace again, and I suddenly felt myself getting very wet, easily sliding all over Davy's face. He grabbed my hips and stopped me.

"Are you thinking about riding Claudio's face?"

"Oh yes," I groaned, trying to move again.

"Good girl," Davy said as he let go and began lapping up my lubricious arousal as I began rubbing my clit against his nose.

It didn't take me long to work up a full head of steam. Doing this to Claudio suddenly seemed very appealing. I'd always gotten the feeling he thought that, just because he had a big cock, he could have his way with anyone in any way he wanted. Well, two could play at that game.

"Suck my clit, Davy. Now!"

His lips clamped around it, and knowing just what I like, he began sucking and releasing while fluttering his tongue. Almost immediately my body shuddered uncontrollably as a lovely orgasm flooded through me. I groaned loudly and rode my husband's face lustily. He loved it and I loved it.

Once I could move, I rolled off him and lay on the floor. Reaching over for his cock, I found it soft and slimy. He'd cum already.

"Were you touching yourself?"

He shook his head.

"God! You must have been turned on." (He'd only cum like this once before.)

This time Davy nodded. "I'll be out of town next week, you know."

I rolled onto my side. "And you want me to approach Claudio?"

"I'd rather you got him over here before I left."

I sighed. "Don't you ever give up?"

"At least think about it, okay?"

So here I was a few days later, in the middle of the orchestra's first rehearsal for the new season and was more aware of Claudio across the orchestra undressing me with his eyes than I was of the conductor waving his arms and yelling at us.

I'd let Davy talk to me into approaching Claudio before the rehearsal started and telling him that if he asked me to lunch again, I might not say no this time. I was really on edge about what I might be getting myself – and Davy – into. All the way down on the subway I'd try to come up with something I might say to my former lover.

What do you say in a case like this. Just blurt out, "Hey, I'd really like you to fuck me again," or spend hours working the conversation around to it. The sticking point would be telling him in the best possible way that my husband would really get his rocks off if he could watch or even join in. The whole situation was completely surreal.

"Miss Redhead! I get the feeling you have no idea what I just said." The thunderclouds were gathering on the conductor's face, never a good thing.

My stand partner said from the corner of her mouth, "He wants to change the fingering."

"Maestro," I said out loud, "I was just trying to figure out in my head how your idea would change the phrasing. Sorry if I looked a bit spaced out."

Problem averted, we started again, but as we played I leaned over a bit and whispered, "Thanks! You sure saved my cookies."

"I'd be a bit spaced out if someone that handsome was staring at me that way," she answered, indicating Claudio with her head. "He can't take his eyes off of you. Quite a dish, our new violinist."

Oops. Not good if other people were picking up on this. I'd have to tell Claudio to cut it out. In the meantime there was Beethoven to deal with.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Believe me, Claudio, I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around all of this."

"As I told you way back when, this sort of thing is not uncommon. What part of this are you having trouble with? Perhaps I can help?"

Was there a little bit of a leer in his face just then? It was so transparent what he was thinking.

"First, it was unbelievable that my ever-loving husband gets off on the idea of his wife screwing around with other guys. But now it's the part about him actually watching it happen – or taking part in it."

"Threesomes are fun. I've done them several times. The female has two males at her beck and call. I'm told there's nothing like," he leaned forward again for privacy, "having mouths on both sets of a woman's lips, and as for two hard cocks to pleasure her..."

He'd already made it clear that he'd be very happy to take up where we'd left off. It was still a very raw and emotional thing for me, though. I could not move on from what I'd done, my part in the betrayal of my husband. Now it seemed that everything was hunky-dory; there was nothing on his part to forgive. His last words as I'd left the house that morning were still rattling around in my feeble brain: "At least think about it, Jill."

On the other side of this inner conflict was the fact that I would love nothing better than to have Claudio between my legs again. Davy was right: Nothing can replace the feel of a real cock, attached to a vigorous and intense lover. I could not deny that I craved that still.

"Davy's leaving town for a week tomorrow," I blurted out, almost unintentionally.

Claudio raised his eyebrows, and this time there definitely was a leer. "And?"

I sighed. "I've told him many, many times that I'm uncomfortable about him being there, sitting there watching me cuckold him right before his eyes. We've gone round and round about this over the past couple of weeks – since I met you out running. Last night he told me he wanted me to get together with you and record it, then send it to him while he's away from home."

"Look, Jill," he'd told me, "it's no different from you telling me about what when on between you and Claudio. Are you uncomfortable about that?"

"A bit," I'd replied. "I do it because you like it and ask me to."

Davy had turned my head forcing me to look into his eyes. "You have to admit you get off on it, too. Every time we talk about it, you get incredibly wet and orgasm much harder. So I can't believe you're all that uncomfortable about it."

"But that's all in our heads! You're asking me to make this all real. You're going to see me with another man. It's going to be right there, up close and live. I will absolutely not do this is you're going to have second thoughts afterwards. I am so not going there. If there is the slightest chance this will come back to bite our marriage in the ass, I need to know now. Can you handle this?"

Davy didn't speak for a moment. "I'm ninety-five percent certain I can handle this." He put my hand on his crotch. "See how hard it makes me just talking about it? While I'm gone, invite this guy over. Go nuts. I want to see you cum all over his cock. The thought of you going crazy as he fucks you makes me crazy. Do it. I can handle this, I swear."

"What are you thinking about so intently?" Claudio asked me.

I sighed again, very deeply. "Are you free to come over tomorrow evening?"

12