What Happened That Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," she moaned.

I grabbed her breasts with both hands as she started to bounce on me. I have made love to women and I have fucked women but I have never found anyone to compare to my aunt sexually. She rode me with tiny little yelps of pleasure and she squeezed her cunt walls together in an incredible erotic way. But it was not just her technique or her tricks but something else. She was pure sex. There was no love or commitment or foreplay, but just get down to it and "fuck me like a whore."

I gave her what she wanted. I gave into the sensations and I felt the need grow in me and a sense of maleness I had never felt before. I think I snarled like a beast because she looked surprised and then I grabbed her by the hair and I pushed her over and I got on top between her legs and I started to savagely fuck her. I didn't care about her feelings anymore. I didn't care about her being my aunt. I only cared about getting my cock deep into that fine, tight pussy.

And that was what she wanted from me.

She fucked me back, meeting me stroke for stroke and she clawed at my back and she whispered obscene things into my ears. I felt her come a couple of times and then she started begging me to come inside her and I took my cock out and rolled her over. She lifted her ass and I slipped into her doggie style and I told her to "move that big ass, bitch," and I hardly knew who or what I was anymore. I was full of lust and somehow rage and it came together as I fucked her as hard as I could and felt the sweet powerful of release as I shot spurt after spurt into her pussy.

"Make me your whore," she whispered, as I finished filling her up with cum. "Make me your whore," and then under her breath, she said, "that should teach the old fuck."

I wasn't sure what she meant by that but it didn't matter then. I was in a fog.

We did it again two more times before the afternoon was done and the second time I finished in her mouth again. She seemed to like the taste. We were late getting down from the mountain and my uncle was already there. He looked at us and shook his head but he didn't say anything.

I slept pretty well that night but if I was expecting a repeat of the day before, I was disappointed. My aunt was gone when I woke up. My uncle didn't tell me where as we ate breakfast... He said he had some things to do and perhaps my coming up to the mountain wasn't such a great idea with all his work.

I suspected then he knew what had happened but he never said a word to me. He took me back to the bus station and I rode home and then spent a couple of weeks at the beach with a friend before I went back to school.

My aunt stayed with my uncle six more months but then they split up and they were divorced.

Sara went to Canada to live and I never saw her again.

I saw my uncle occasionally. He never married again. He usually had a young girl or two he kept around to do housework or so he said, but he never had anyone for longer than a few months. He mostly just made more money and when he died people expected him to give it all to me.

I could never bring myself to tell anyone why he didn't.

12