What Happened to Alice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers

Alice would make no such promise, but this Miriam person seemed nice enough, so she thought she may as well just go with the flow. Isn't that how a woman pleased her man, by going with the flow?

After Bob left, Alice settled down on the couch to read, which, she discerned from observation, amounted to turning the pages at regular intervals. She would watch Miriam, and every time she flipped a page, Alice would also flip a page. It was like a game, although how to determine who was winning or losing wasn't clear to her.

Eventually, Alice dozed off, and upon waking up, she went through the predictable meltdown, tearing at her clothes frantically, trying to free herself from the treacherous seaweed. Miriam was shocked, but only momentarily so. She was able to calm the poor girl by getting her to focus on Pastor Bob's white collar, but getting her to put her clothes back on was a task she was unable to complete. When Pastor Bob returned, she apologized profusely, blaming herself for the incident.

"It's not your fault, Miriam. It's just part of her associative disorder. She'll come around."

"I don't know, Pastor Bob. Have you considered a professional situation for her? They know how to deal with these cases. They have medication, and therapies."

"Yes, I know," Bob snapped. "They also have shock treatment."

"Oh come on," Miriam huffed, "they don't do that anymore."

Trying to hide his exasperation, Bob just nodded and opened the front door wide, inviting Miriam to leave. "Will you be able to stop by tomorrow Miriam? It would be a great help if..."

"No, Pastor Bob, I'm afraid tomorrow is not going to work for me. Or the next day. Or the rest of the week, for that matter. And frankly, I don't think the congregation would approve of this... this situation, so I would encourage you to consider an alternate solution." Flashing him a frosty look, she turned to go. "Good day, Pastor Bob."

"Good day to you to Miriam, and thank you so much for your help."

Bob headed over to the couch and flopped down next to his precious, naked nymph. "I don't know what to do," he moaned, absentmindedly taking her hand in his. She cuddled up closer and snuggled her head on his shoulder, and Bob forgot all about the logistical challenge he faced. Her nakedness, her pointed tits, begging for him to suck a nipple into his mouth, her woman fragrance hanging in the air like freshly baked bread, it was too much to bear. He stuffed a pillow in her lap and then spotted her robe on the floor.

"I'm going to make dinner now, okay?" he asked, retrieving the robe and handing it to her.

With Alice safely ensconced on the couch, all wrapped up in her fluffy robe, Pastor Bob set about preparing dinner. In between peeling the potatoes and broasting the chicken breasts, he made a few calls, but he was coming up empty. No one in the congregation was interested in sitting with Alice tomorrow, and the home care services were way out of his budget. Not only that, but the regional director of the church had just called, demanding a teleconference for the next day, and there was no doubt what the subject of that teleconference would be.

Ever the optimist, Bob could find no silver lining to this dilemma. He looked over at Alice, who was patiently reading a magazine - upside down - and he almost broke into tears. Would she ever get better?

An unopened bottle of chablis caught his eye. He pulled it off the shelf, popped the cork, and poured himself a half a glass. When dinner was served, he poured a second glass, and after dinner, he had a third.

"We're fucked Alice. Fucked" he said, lolling his head back on the couch. His hand clamped firmly in hers, sandwiched between her bare thighs, he was trapped. In more ways than one.

"I should probably tell him," Alice thought to herself,"just tell him it's all an act. He'll be disappointed, but he'll get over it." She turned to him to speak, but changed her mind."No, I shouldn't. Why ruin a good thing?" Scrunching back down into the couch, Alice realized she had to pee. Shoving his hand out of her lap, she crossed her legs and pinched, trying not to piss herself.

"Oh crap!" Pastor Bob moaned. "Come on Hon, time for the bathroom." He jerked her up off the couch and dragged her down the hall, but it was too late. As soon as they got inside the bathroom door, she let loose, a gush of piss splattering all over her feet. "Dammit!" he grunted, whipping her soiled robe off and sitting her down on the toilet. She looked straight ahead, her lower lip quivering, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Oh no, Alice," he sobbed, kneeling in the wet puddle on the floor, "I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry baby. I'm just mad at myself for not taking care of you."

It was definitely time to tell him, but the only sound Alice could make was a low staccato, moan. "Uh uh uh uh" she sobbed as the tears rolled down her cheeks. Bob was holding her now, rocking her like a baby, and it seemed like he was crying too. Had she ruined it? Was it too late?

They stayed like that for a while - a minute? Five? Ten? It was hard to tell. All she knew was that now he was down on his knees, wiping the floor with a wet towel, and she wasn't crying anymore. She watched him turn on the shower, and then he stood her up and helped her into the tub. She complied, anticipating his tender hands roving over her naked body. A moment later, Pastor Bob was pulling off his clothes, and then he was in the shower with her, lathering her up with soap.

The strange part was that he didn't speak. Not even one word. He just ran the soapy washcloth over her body, giving her little kisses as he went. A kiss on the shoulder, a kiss on the neck, a kiss on her breast, but not on her nipple. Of course it was sensual, and tender, but there was an undercurrent of sadness in they way he fussed over her.

After he dried her off, they lay down together in his bed, but there was no sex, just his body spooned up against hers.

"I remember the first time I saw you," he whispered, his breath hot on the back of her neck. "You were in the second to last pew, hanging on my every word. The sermon was on altruism, remember?"

She did remember. She was mesmerized by the wisdom in his words, and after the sermon was over, she waited by the door to introduce herself, but she chickened out at the last minute.

"I was looking for you after the service," Pastor Bob continued, "but you disappeared. Then you started volunteering to teach Sunday School, and there were always a million things to do, and no time to do them, and now, here we are. Life is strange, isn't it?"

Alice tried to speak, but all she could muster was a silent grunt."I must be tired" she thought to herself, and indeed she was, because a minute later, she was sound asleep.

She awoke with a start, the seaweed clawing at her, trying to drag her down. She could feel the tentacles wrapped around her waist and probing between her legs. She opened her eyes, but this time she fought off the urge to panic. After a moment, the dim light revealed Pastor Bob's bedside table. With a sigh of relief, she leaned into the warmth encircling her. His breath was shallow, clipped, his body strained, his hot cock wedged between her thighs. She could sense the desperation in his touch, as if he was holding onto her for dear life.

She reached down between her legs and cupped her hand over the tip of his cock, hoping to comfort him, make a connection. As she pulled it up against her mound, she felt it, the pang of desire that always lurked just below the surface. His dick grinding against her now, she had the urge to open her legs wide and pull him inside her. It just seemed so natural, so perfect. She gripped him tighter, preparing to reposition herself when she felt it, the sticky cum shooting out of him.

Relaxing her grip, she kneaded his throbbing cock gently, letting the slimy goo dribble into her palm and down her wrist. It felt warm, soothing, and she wished she could taste it, like before when it was in her mouth. But she knew, right here in this moment, it was more about Pastor Bob than it was about her. She waited for him to withdraw, or maybe kiss the back of her neck, but she was met with stillness. It was as if she had woken up with a ghost.

"I love you, Pastor Bob,"she said in her mind, wishing to God she could say it out loud. When he didn't reply, she closed her eyes, certain that the love she felt for this caring, patient man could bridge the gap of her silence.

******

"Alice? Wake up hon."

Alice sat up with a start. Bob was already in his black robes. Had she slept late? Was it Sunday? He marched her across the hall and sat her down on the toilet.

"Hurry up and pee, honey. We're already late. I'm going to get your things, okay?"

She waited patiently for him to return, but something was wrong. Suddenly, she heard voices, and the clatter of footsteps down the hall. Bob returned, holding her clothes, but he looked terribly ill, like he had food poisoning or something.

"Hurry up Hon, get dressed." He tossed the clothes in her lap, but she didn't move.

"Is she ready yet?" came a deep voice from down the hall.

"Give us a minute," Bob said, picking up the T-shirt so he could slip it over her head.

Alice didn't know exactly what was going on, but she had a bad feeling about it. A very bad feeling.

"Give me your arm," he commanded, but she refused. She crumpled up into a ball, sitting there on the toilet, making sure there was no way he could get that stupid T-shirt on her.

"Alice!" he said in a stern voice, "quit fooling around. We've got to go see the doctor." He tried again with the shirt, but she wouldn't budge. "Dammit!" he said, under his breath, and Alice knew she was in trouble.

Determined to straighten things out, she opened her mouth to speak, but it was just like last time - nothing. She stamped her foot. Still nothing. Closing her eyes and summoning all her strength, articulating the exact words she had formed in her mind.

"Ahhhhhh!"

"Oh no!" she thought to herself."I can't talk." She tried again: "Nnnnnnn! Ahhhhhh!"

Now Bob was kneeling by her side. "I know you're trying honey, but we don't have time. I'm going to ride with you down to the facility, and I'll be there when they check you in, and I'll come back every day so we can have dinner together, okay?"

"Ahhhhhh!" she blurted, determined to explain to him that this was totally unacceptable and that he just need to treat her as an equal, not a stupid baby.

"Please?" he begged, holding the limp T-shirt in his hand.

Alice shoved him so hard, he fell over backwards. Then she dove into the corner, between the toilet and the wall, and curled up into a ball. There was no way she was leaving Pastor Bob's house. If they wanted her out, they'd have to drag her kicking and screaming.

"I love you Alice," Bob said, his voice small and weak. "I'll always be here for you." He turned on his heel and left, and almost immediately, a stocky lady in blue scrubs entered.

"Hi Alice," the woman said, in a fake, cheerful voice. "I'm Beth. I brought your new gown, the one Pastor Bob picked out for you. He wants you to try it on to see if it fits." She held it out, but Alice wouldn't take it.

"Ahhhhh!" she grunted, her voice getting raspy from the exertion of trying to talk.

"Come on," the lady begged, taking a step closer.

Alice let out a hiss, like a cat, and took a swing at the woman, knocking the colorful gown into the tub. Beth left the room, and a moment later two guys dressed in white entered.

"Alice, is it?" the big black guy said, kneeling in front of her. "I'm Torrence, and that's my partner Ollie. We're not going to hurt you, okay?"

Alice ignored them. And anyway, this was just a bad dream, because things like this didn't actually happen in real life.

"Here," Torrence said, holding out a bottle of water. "Take this."

Alice just glared at them. It was a trick and she knew it.

"Okay," Torrence said, "if you don't want it, I'll give it to Ollie. Here you go Ollie," he grinned, tossing the water bottle over his shoulder. Alice watched the bottle sailing through the air, as if it was in slow motion. In that split second, while she was distracted by the arc of the floating water bottle, Torrence reached out and snatched her ankles.

"Got her," he barked, yanking her out of the corner.

"Ahhhhh!" she bellowed, flailing, trying to grab the base of the toilet, but it was too late. Torrence had already dragged her, feet first, clear to the doorway. At the same instant, Ollie grabbed her by the wrists, and now she was suspended in mid air, like a hammock.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried, but it was no use. She couldn't kick, she couldn't flail, all she could do was thrash her head back and forth while they carried her down the hall and into the living room.

"Get the restraints, Beth," Torrence commanded as they flopped her onto the gurney. The woman was on her in a second, flipping the leather straps across her thighs and cinching them tight. Then Torrence ran around to Ollie's end, and with one guy on each side, the pulled her arms down to her sides and strapped them to the metal rails. While they were doing that, Beth was sticking a needle in her hip.

Suddenly, Alice could feel herself deflating, like letting the air out of a balloon. "Ahhhhh" she warbled, but it was barely audible. She still struggled, but with less urgency. What was the point? Pastor Bob was having her forcibly removed, like a criminal. She was no longer human, she was just a mess of flesh and bones with no ability to speak. She was no better than a household pet, being carted off to the pound to be put down.

They covered her with a sheet, and all Alice could do was stare at the ceiling as they rolled her towards the door. Succumbing to the floating feeling, she closed her eyes, feeling herself crossing over, as if she was leaving one dimension and entering another. In her dazed state, she considered the possibility that she was dying.

"Oh God," she sighed, her tongue feeling thick and rubbery.

The gurney stopped.

"Alice?" Torrence asked, his eyes wide.

"Yes!" she mumbled.

"Oh fuck," he gasped, turning on his heel and trotting down the hall. A moment later, Bob was kneeling by her side.

"Alice?"

"Beach!" she blurted, as if answering questions in a pop quiz. "Seaweed!" She was panting now, trying to catch her breath, but it was hard to focus. "Swimming!" she declared, straining at the straps that were holding her down. "Swimming! At the beach!"

"Alice!" Bob sobbed, collapsing on her chest, "You're back!"

"Magazines!" she grinned, still trying to catch her breath. "On the couch!"

"That's right," Bob cackled, tears streaming down his face, "magazines on the couch!"

Alice could feel them undoing the straps, and then Bob was picking her up, just like he would on their wedding day, the sheet that covered her trailing like the lacy gown she would be wearing when she marched down the aisle. He carried her down the hall and laid her in his bed - their bed. As he set her down, her sheet slipped off.

"Hey?" she whined, trying frantically to cover her nakedness.

"You really are back," he chuckled, pulling the covers up.

"Back," she agreed, hoping to make Pastor Bob happy so he wouldn't throw her out again. He sat down next to her and took her hand.

"You really gave us a scare, kid."

"Scare?" she said, warming up to this talking thing. "I was scared."

"I'm sorry baby. It'll never happen again. I promise."

"Okay," she sighed, the adrenaline draining from her system as the Valium kicked in.

"Alice," Bob asked, draping his arm across her waist, "do you remember anything from the last couple of days?"

She could feel herself blushing, as the taste of Pastor Bob's cum slithered into her consciousness. She smiled, but she didn't answer.

"Tell you what," he said, pulling the sheet up to her chin, "how about we pretend it was all a dream, and start over?"

"Okay," she sighed, snuggling deeper into the bed, "can I have some clothes?"

SikFuk
SikFuk
174 Followers