What Happened To Forever?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unlike so many other first kisses I've had with people, our lips seemed to meld together in perfect harmony knowing exactly what the other person wanted to do. I had never gotten so horny by being near a man before as I had earlier in the bar with Brian. Now feeling his mouth on mine and our body's pressed close together as we started to caress each other through our clothing, I felt my body writhing in agony. I needed Brian to make me cum however possible and to fuck the hell out of me.

"Mmmmmmm oh yessssss," I moaned as his mouth left mine to nibble on my lower ear and to lick and kiss his way down my neck and around to the other side, doing a full circle on my neck before he reached my lips again. His left hand reached behind me and grabbed my ass. I happily obliged him by moving so that I was now straddling him and he was now able to grab my ass with both of his hands while I rubbed and fucked his dick through our clothes as I grinded my pussy against him. We both were starting to breath quite heavily in our desire to possess each others body, when he brought his hands up to my chest to cup my breasts as he began kissing and licking at the top of my visible cleavage as I continued to tease his hard dick by moving and pressing up against him as if we were fucking.

My nipples were hard and wanted to be licked, so I lifted my tank over my head just leaving my lace see through strapless bra. Brian quickly disposed of my bra and continued working on my cleavage, nibbling and licking in small circles, as he got closer to my areoles and to my hard aching nipples. Finally he engulfed one of my large nipples into his mouth and started flicking his tongue across it, then switching over to my other nipple so that it didn't lack attention either.

I arched my back enjoying his hands and mouth on my breasts and started to moan and rub myself against him even faster. Before I realized it, I was having my first orgasm with Brian from just rubbing my fully clothed pussy up against his hard dick.

As my body jerked from its unexpected orgasm, Brian lifted his head from my breasts and said, "Oh yeah baby, mmmmm I love hearing my ladies cum. I want you Jen, my dicks aching to have you, its so fucking hard."

"I want you too Brian," I said as my orgasm started to recede and I got off of him so that I could take off my shoes and wriggle my tight pants down revealing my matching black lace thong.

"Jen you're so fucking hot. Your perfect, I love your body," he said waiting for me to finish undressing.

"Well, I'm glad you like what you see and feel so far, but I haven't shown you anything yet," I said as I started to unbutton his shirt and pulled it out of his pants. When I got to the last button, I stopped for a second and let my hands caress his tight abs that I had just revealed that were under his shirt. I then started working on undoing his pants, he was rather anxious too and as soon as I had him unzipped he was pulling off his gray briefs and all, kicking his shoes off with his feet so that he now sat there completely naked leaning back against the seat with his dick pointing straight up.

He had a nice sized mushroom head on top of a rather wide dick that measured at least seven inches. When my hand went to grasp it, I found out how hard it was too, there was no give to his dick, it was solid as a fucking rock. My hands moved and I told him to spread his thighs for me and I climbed on top of him and slide down so that I was now in-between his thighs up on my knees with nothing on but my little black lace thong.

I looked up at him as my right hand went around his throbbing dick and said; "Now I'm going to give you something to really remember about tonight." I then took my tongue and licked the full length of his dick from his balls up to his large mushroom sized head. I heard him moaning and felt his dick twitch against my tongue and I slowly wrapped my mouth around his dick letting my saliva travel down his dick before I started to move my head up and down its entire length. My tongue whenever it was near his head would go round and round his whole dick, making him arch his dick up into my mouth. He didn't try to grab my head and pull me down to his dick like my ex usually did, and men in the porno's I had seen before, and for that I was grateful. Brian was just leaning back in his seat, eyes half closed, enjoying the sensations I was bringing to his thick dick in my mouth.

Sucking dick always turned me on, and I wanted to cum again so I leaned back, pausing for a moment so I could slide my underwear down to my knees so I could finger myself more easily as I started to massage Brian's dick with my hand, jacking him off as he sat there watching me, watching me jack him off while fingering myself. He was enjoying the show I was putting on in between his legs and I felt him start to grow a little larger filling up to cum. My clit was so hard and I had so much lubrication I knew that I was nearing my orgasm as well, so I leaned forward and started to lick and probe his pee hole with my tongue before running my tongue all over his dick top to bottom. I was teasing him, by not putting him fully into my mouth. I felt myself on the verge of cumming so I pulled his dick into my mouth and started sucking his dick with a vengeance wanting him to cum with me.

I heard his moans grow louder and he started to thrust his dick up into my mouth. I knew he was about ready to cum when I felt his entire dick stiffen within my mouth. My fingers were ferociously rubbing against my clit and suddenly as I did one last up and down motion on his dick I felt him start to cum and he trusted his dick up into my mouth fucking it. As soon as I felt the first spurt of his juice going down my throat I started to orgasm too, my mouth moaning around his dick as we both came together with wave after wave of our orgasms racing through our bodies.

Our orgasms started to fade after a minute and I continued to suck and clean his dick off, making sure that I got every drop of cum I could from it. I then got up from in between his legs and moved to sit beside him in the seat.

"So," I said, "what did you think about that?"

"I think I want to eat you out now so that I can finally make you orgasm on my own without your help," he said as he reached down and pulled off my panties that were still resting at my knees. He scooted back against the drivers side so that I could sit and then lay down sidewise in the seat with one leg against the back of the seat and the other up against the dash as he bent over on his knees placing his hands up underneath my ass like a bowl he was ready to drink out of and slowly started to lick my smooth bald pussy back to front. He paused before his tongue reached my hard and sensitive clit, and just blew hot air in a circle around it before taking my clit in his mouth to suck on. He started to circle his tongue around my clit in his mouth making me buck my pussy into his face and arch my back as he continued to tease me with his tongue.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, "Brian for gawds sake, stop teasing my pussy and make me cum damn it." With that comment he started to pick up speed, now flicking his tongue across my hard erect clit until he came to a comfortable speed that he kept. He slid one hand out from under my ass and started to rub around the entrance to my dripping wet pussy.

"Oh yessssss…" I moaned slightly as I brought my hand down to his, moving his hand and fingers so that he knew I wanted him to be inside me. "Fuck my pussy Brian." I pleaded, "Please finger fuck my pussy I need it, I'll cum in no time if you do." He then pushed two fingers inside me, curling his fingertips as he moved them in and out of me rubbing against my g-spot.

"Fuck yeah," I exclaimed as he found my g-spot. "That feels so good," as I started to feel my body jerk with my approaching orgasm, and then Brian's tongue moved up just a little bit on my clit finding the spot I needed to cum and my whole body raised up and into his face fucking it as my orgasm began and I screamed out in ecstasy.

I slowly began to calm down as my orgasm finished washing over me head to toe. I felt completely relax, and just lay there for a moment letting my breath slow as Brian carefully slid his fingers out of me and set my ass down on the seat and then turned around. I scooted myself up so that I was sitting again and looked at Brian's face covered in my juices and saw that he was now hard again.

"Scoot your ass over here Brian so I can ride your dick," I commanded as he willing did so without a moments thought.

I moved so that I was now straddling him and lowering my wet pussy unto his dick all the way down to his balls and moaned. "Ohhh fuck Brian. Your dick feels so good inside me; you're so much wider than the dick I used to fuck. Mmmmm," I moaned again as I started to move my pussy back and forth on his dick. I felt his hands move up my waist to cup the breasts bouncing in front of his face and squeezed them together so he could flick and suck each nipple one after another.

I squeezed my tight pussy muscles around his already huge dick that was stretching my pussy and he moaned loudly as he continued to suck on my nipples. My hips started to pick up-tempo as I arched my back and neck, using my hands and arms as support by placing them straight down behind me on his knees as I rode. I had my clit just right so that I was rubbing up against him so I could orgasm again. I started to fill his dick stiffen even more and Brian took both of my nipples in one hand pinching them both so hard that it increased the ecstasy I was feeling between my legs. His now free hand went behind my ass, grabbing it as he started to thrust his hips in tempo with mine driving his dick deeper inside me. He was moaning loudly now and I could tell he was about ready to burst as he let go of my nipples to place both hands on my ass. And then just as I began to tire from my exertions, I felt him explode inside me. His dick was throbbing with each burst of his orgasm as his juice filled my pussy up and ran down out of me, all over his dick. His orgasm was what I needed and it carried me over the edge as I began to feel my head swim making me feel light headed with the orgasm that now flooded my body as well, making my pussy clench down on Brian's dick that was still coming deep inside me.

After our orgasms ceased, I sat there for a moment and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him, as I felt him slowly start to go limp inside me. I gently rose up and off of him letting his dick fall out of me as I moved to sit beside him.

We started to dress in silence and once he was fully clothed again, he started up his truck and began driving back into town as I finished getting my clothes back on again. We made it back to the bars parking lot that was now empty, and he pulled up next to my silver 2003 Ford Taurus and set his truck into park so that he could scoot over to me in the seat.

"Jen," he softly said looking into my eyes and cupping my face in his hands.

"Shhhh," I said not wanting him to be apologetic about what had just happened. "It's alright, I wanted you too Brian."

"Jen, I didn't want to sleep with you tonight, but I had no clue that I was going to be as attracted to you as I was when I first saw you. You are so beautiful," Brian whispered as he lowered his face to mine to kiss me gently and backed away slightly from my lips to speak.

"And… I want to see you again, and again, and again," he said as he kissed me between each of his agains. "Will you come home with me tonight? I want to fall asleep with you next to me. It's been so long since I've had anyone to wake up to in the morning," he said longingly.

"I'd love to come home with you tonight Brian," I said softly. "There's no where else at the moment I'd rather be but in bed with you, after perhaps a nice steamy shower," I said, as I teasingly smiled and gave him a little wink.

Brian smiled and ran his hand down my arm gently caressing me. "Good," he said. "Then just follow me home so you can leave in the morning," he paused, "or afternoon, maybe Sunday. You know, whenever you want," he said while beaming a brilliant smile at me adorably, making my heart go pitter-patter.

"Alright sexy, I'll see you in your shower and bed in a few minutes then," I said as I opened the truck door and slid down to the pavement." I blew him a little kiss with my lips, and shut the door.

I climbed into my car, and could hardly believe what had happened tonight as I pulled out of the parking lot following Brian home. Let alone the fact that I was going home with a man I just met, so we could wake up in each other's arms. I knew now that if I wasn't careful I was going to fall in love again, and as much as I wanted to feel a mans love and desire again, I knew it was too soon to give in completely. But then again who am I to shut the door in the face of love, and I decided to just take it easy and enjoy the moment. After all, who knows what would happen in the morning, or in the near future. Perhaps this was just a weekend fling. But I knew one thing for sure at that moment. This was a night I'd never forget.

12