What happened to Jim?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Second on the list was Matt Jordan. They drove over to the Jordan house, and knocked on the door. Smith knocked again, louder the second time, to make sure that they were heard.

A taller, proud looking man answered the door. He looked a little pale, and asked, "Afternoon officers, is there something I can do for you?"

"Mr. Jordan, I am Officer Smith, and this here is my partner, Officer Dunleavey. We have a couple of questions for you, if you don't mind. May we come in for a minute?"

"Sure, come on in," he responded. He looked like he had gotten some of the color back in his face after they got inside the door. He waved them in and over to the couch. "Would you gentlemen like some coffee?"

"No, thank you, sir. We really just need to ask you a few questions," Smith said.

"Ok, I will help in any way that I can. What's this all about?" Matt asked.

"Yesterday afternoon, where were you?" Smith asked.

"I was home, of course. I am still recovering from a coma I was in, but am feeling much better now, than when I first woke up. I should be returning to work next week, if everything checks out with my therapist."

"Did you ever leave the house, during the day or afternoon?"

"I left the house to go to get some things from the store, but that was about ten AM. After that I came back here, did my exercise routine, and then took a nap. I woke up around two-thirty PM, did some remote work from my home office, and then the kids got home from their friends' houses. Am I in trouble? Do I need a lawyer or something?"

"Sir, you could request one, but at this time, we are just asking some questions to establish what happened yesterday. Do you want to call a lawyer?" He shook his head, so Smith continued. "So, where were you at approximately five PM yesterday?"

"Hmm, five o'clock would have put us having dinner. My wife came over, to help my daughter plan her up-coming wedding, and we had a family dinner around that time. Once the dinner was done, I watched some TV and then went to bed."

"You said your wife came over, does she not live here?" This was Dunleavey asking a question.

Matt turned to her, "Well yes, but we are separated at the moment, so she is living with her parents. What's this all about, anyhow?"

Smith looked at his partner, who nodded his head and started to explain a little. "Sir, we found your friend, Mr. Jim Harding was found dead last night in a motel room, shot several times. We questioned everyone at the motel, and at his work, and his receptionist mentioned that you had stopped by to see him a few days ago. Is that right?"

He paused for a second before replying. "Yes, I did, to catch up on old times. I wanted to hear about what I missed, while I was in the coma."

"Was there any argument or disagreement during that meeting?" Dunleavey asked this one again.

"No, we talked over coffee, and afterwards I left and came home. I had a physical therapy appointment that afternoon that I didn't want to miss," he replied. The officer's both thought they saw something flash across his face, but it left as quickly as it came.

"Ok, well you have answered everything we have for you at the moment, but please don't leave town until we can get this mess figured out. How can we get in touch with your wife?" Smith asked.

"No problem, I will be here. As for my wife, she should be at her parents' house after she gets done working."

With that, they left and shut the door on the way out. Once they got into the cruiser, they both shared a look.

"We need to verify his alibi, he looked just a little too nervous for my liking," Smith observed.

"Yeah, I hear you. And that business about his wife, what's that all about?" Dunleavey asked.

"Not sure, but we have to stop by her parent's house later to question her. Let's go check out Marie Williams, and then call it a day after we visit Jennifer Jordan."

Smith pulled their cruiser into Marie Williams' driveway, and they both got out. By the time they got to the door, a very dark skinned woman, possibly Spanish descent, answered the door. She was in a robe, and looked like she just got out of the shower. She was another woman that had roughly the same build as the suspect they saw in the video.

"Ma'am, could we come in and ask you a few questions?" asked Smith.

"Yes of course. What is the problem?" she replied, as they started to follow her inside.

"It's about Jim Harding, ma'am," he answered.

She froze for a second, looked a little pale, and led them into the living room. A very large man came walking out from the kitchen, dressed in a suit. He looked like he had been a football lineman. He was just built, with no real fat to be seen. He was a light-skinned black man, and his demeanor was that of a teddy bear. He spoke softly when he greeted the police.

"Welcome to my home. What seems to be the problem officers?" he asked.

"We just need to ask your wife a few questions, about Mr. Jim Harding," Smith answered.

"He's our insurance guy. What do you need to talk to my wife about him for?" He looked a bit confused.

"Just getting some facts straight, that's all. He was murdered last night, and your wife saw him at his office in the last week. We are just following up with everyone that was in to see him, so we can try to piece together the last few days' events," Dunleavey replied.

Now he looked very concerned. "Well, what do you want to know? Last night we went out for dinner and a movie together, my wife and I."

"Yeah, we went to see that romantic comedy, the new one about the guy that ends up marrying his sister's best friend. It was a really great movie," added Marie. As she said this, her husband was silently rolling his eyes. Apparently he was not a fan of 'chick flick' movies.

"Mrs. Williams, what did you have to see Mr. Harding about last week, in his office?" Smith asked.

She still looked pale or perhaps more like she had just lost her pet dog. "I went in to pay my bill, and to check on how much a new car policy might cost. We just got a new car, for me." She smiled at this last statement.

"Did Mr. Harding ever behave inappropriately towards you?" asked Dunleavey.

"N...No, he was always very kind. We really didn't know him that well, other than meeting at his office." She looked VERY uncomfortable at this point.

"Mrs. Williams, did you happen to see anything unusual while you were at his office?"

"No, but I don't go there very often. I have only seen him there two, maybe three times, and each time he was polite."

"Ok I need to go off to work. Can we wrap this up please?" asked an agitated husband. The cops could tell that he was in a hurry, and normally wouldn't rush but they didn't have any further questions for her right then.

"Alright Mrs. Williams, we don't really have any further questions for you, but would like you to come down to the station tomorrow at some point, to sign a sworn statement. Everyone involved will have to." She nodded, the officers thanked them for their time, gave the wife their cards, and left.

They drove over to Mrs. Jordan's parent's house, and knocked on the door. An older gentleman answered the door, apparently her father.

"Sir, is Mrs. Jordan available? We'd like to ask her a few questions if she is," Dunleavey asked him.

"Sure, I will go get her," he replied. The man went into the house, and about a minute later, a sad looking woman came to the door.

"Ma'am, my name is Officer Smith, and this here is my partner, Officer Dunleavey. May we come in?" asked Smith.

"Yes of course. Officer what's this all about, anyhow? Is something wrong?" she asked.

An older woman mom came in from the kitchen to find out who was at the door. She looked on as the officers started with their questions.

"We would like to ask you some questions. First, when was the last time you saw Mr. Jim Harding?"

She went from unhappy looking, to unhappy and nervously tapping her fingers on her knees. "Officer, the last time I saw Jim was at the hospital, a few weeks ago, now. He stopped me in the parking garage, and we had a very brief conversation before heading home. Is something wrong?" she asked again.

"We will get to that in a minute, if you could just finish answering our questions first. When was the last time you saw your husband?"

"I saw him yesterday, when I was over at my house. You see, we are separated, but I have been there at the house pretty much every day. I have to help my daughter plan her wedding, so I have been over there most nights until late. Then I drive back here to my parents' house and go to bed."

"What time did you get to your house yesterday? You said after work right? About what time was that? Was your husband there the entire time?"

"Well I got off around four PM like usual, for a Sunday, stopped for some gas on the way home and got to the house around four thirty or so. Yes, Matt was at the house the whole time. I was there through dinner and left about ten o'clock in the evening, to come here. Now, can you tell me what the heck is going on?"

"Mrs. Jordan, we found Jim in a hotel room, dead. He died of multiple gun-shot wounds, at approximately five to six PM yesterday afternoon. We have already talked with your husband, and he stated that he was home all night, and you were there as well. Thank you for confirming his alibi."

She looked at the officers in shock. They thanked her and let themselves out, leaving her a card in case she could think of anything else they might want to know.

"Well, Dan," Dunleavey began, as they were driving back to the station, "Marie seemed to be very nervous as soon as we mentioned his name, so I am inclined to believe the uncle. So if she had an affair with the victim, even brief, it could give her a reason to want him dead."

"I thought so too, but as of right now, she has an alibi. I know it's not air-tight, but we will keep asking around and keep her on the short list," said Smith.

"What about Mrs. Jordan? Do you think Jim was banging her too?"

"No idea, but nothing much shocks me. She could have been the woman in the video too, but she and her husband have both covered for each other, unless they are both lying. Oh well, let's call it a day."

They agreed, stopped at the station, and then went home for the night.

*****

Carly Dunleavey went home to her husband, and four year old son. When she got there she gave her husband a huge hug.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was THAT for, honey?" he asked her.

She snuggled her head onto his shoulder more, and simply said, "Because I love you so much. We had to question another cheater today."

He knew she had dealt with a cheating boyfriend before he had met her, so knew it always got to her when they had to investigate cheaters. He hugged her back just as hard, and then they went on to have a nice family dinner. That night, she was all over him in bed. She practically attacked him, and he loved every minute of it.

It started right after their son went to bed. His room was on the other side of the bathroom, but they still had to try to be quiet. She pushed him into the bedroom and shut the door, locking it.

She gave him a smoldering look, and walked forward as he back-peddled. He went back until he hit the edge of the bed, and fell backwards on it. She crawled up on her knees, to hover over him on the bed as he lay there. She pulled her own shirt off, and quickly reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. She let it fall to the floor and he immediately sat up enough to get one of those beautiful nipples into his mouth.

She was cooing, as he sucked and moaned around her nipple. He moved to the other one, and then up to her neck. She shoved him back down, and jumped up to stand on the bed.

"Get naked, now!" she ordered him.

He didn't waste any time following her commands. Her husband was out of his clothes faster than ever before, and she got back down on her knees, straddling his abdomen. She scooted up a bit until she was hovering over his face, and she lowered herself down as he wrapped his arms around her thighs, getting his mouth directly to where they both wanted it.

He nibbled directly on her clit, just as she liked it. He tongued the outside of her nether lips, and then ran it up and down the slit, before pushing it into her very wet pussy. She was moving her hips at this point, making animalistic sounds. This went on for a minute, when she started shaking and then just stiffened up. She had her head thrown back, mouth wide open, but no sound coming out. She came crashing down and landed with her hands on either side of his head, sitting on his chest.

"WOW! Damn, I love you!" she exclaimed.

He looked up at her with love in his eyes, and a very wet face. "I love you, too! Now get your ass on your back," he said as he sat up and grabbed her, leaning over her as she fell backwards onto the bed.

He jumped up and slid his rock-hard cock right into her very wet, waiting pussy. He pushed in and out, in a nice steady pace. She looked up into his eyes, hers gleaming before rolling back into her head a bit. She started moaning at this point, and he began pounding her harder. He knew she liked it hard, and fast. Sometimes they made slow gentle love, but most of the time she really liked to be hammered, and he was doing his best to give her his all.

She grabbed one of the pillows, and held it to her face as she screamed into it, having another powerful orgasm. As the walls of her pussy were squeezing his cock, he hammered two more times before he let go of a powerful stream of cum. She seemed to be in a continuous orgasm, until he finished and rolled off to her side.

They both lay panting for a minute before he turned to her and said, "Holy Shit! We need to do THAT more often!"

She looked back at him, and simply nodded her agreement before kissing him goodnight.

*****

Meanwhile, Dan Smith got to his house, and parked in the garage. He noticed that his wife's car wasn't there yet, so he got out of his car and called her cell phone. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey honey, what's up?" she asked.

"Just got home babe, was wondering where you are? You are usually home before I am."

"Oh, just heading out to my car now. We had a meeting run late, but nothing major. How was your day?"

"Busy. I will tell you all about it when you get home. Should we order in tonight? I don't feel like cooking."

"Sounds great, I will see you in a few minutes. I love you," she said.

"I love you too, honey."

After hanging up, he had a nagging thought about cheating. Thankfully his wife and he had a great love life, and he trusted her completely. It just bothered him after talking with the woman earlier that day. She seemed to love her husband a lot, too. His wife arrived a few minutes later, and they did order out. They sat together on the couch, ate, and then watched a movie together before making their way to the bedroom.

Once they got there, he made slow gentle love to his wonderful wife. She truly was a beautiful woman, and he felt like the luckiest man on earth.

He kissed every inch of her, from head to toes. He made love to her breasts, to her tummy, and all the way down to her valley. He treated her like the queen that she was, and when he finished with his tongue, she rolled him over and got on top. She loved it this way, controlling the pace. She would go up and down on him, and then go all the way down, rocking her hips back and forth. She had a powerful orgasm that made her weak all over, so she lay forward on him and kissed him passionately.

He started pounding up into her with hammering thrusts, and before too long she was screaming again, as he unloaded his hot cum into her equally hot pussy. She fell asleep on top of him, and he had no problem with that at all.

*******

The next morning, both Smith and Dunleavey were a bit tired, but both very satisfied after their evening at home. They met at the Starbucks near the station, and had their ritualistic morning cup of coffee, before starting their day.

"So, who's on the list for today?" asked Dunleavey.

"We need to go by Jim's parents, as well as the last married couple, and that Selena woman. Going to be another busy day, huh? Should we split up and take these solo?"

"We could, or it might be better to take the married couple together, and then split up for that Selena woman and the parents."

He was biting his nails as always, before replying, "Ok, Carly, I guess that sounds like a plan. Let's get the couple out of the way first."

"Ok, let's go then," she remarked.

They got up and went out to Smith's cruiser. The drive to the Wilson house was short, and before long they were there. They walked up to the condo building, and realized that it was the same place that the victim had lived.

Dunleavey knocked on their door, and a slightly taller woman answered the door. She looked to be in about her thirties, with shoulder length blond hair, and a slender waist. She was very large in the chest, possibly even a D size cup? Both Smith and Dunleavey glanced at each other really quickly, before turning back to the door.

"Hello Ma'am, my name is Officer Dunleavey, and this is my partner, Officer Smith. May we come in for a minute? We are investigating a crime, and we'd like to ask you a few questions."

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" Beth asked.

"No ma'am, we are just gathering information, and could really use your assistance," Smith responded.

"Ok, come on in. My husband, Tom, is here as well. Tom honey, the police are here. They said they need to ask us some questions about some crime."

A man came into the living room from the kitchen, and he was not what they had expected. He was shorter than his wife, and very skinny. They truly were an odd pair. He walked up behind his wife, and put his arm around her waist, before asking, "What seems to be the problem? Are we in some kind of trouble?"

"Sir, we just asked your wife if we could come in. We need to ask you both some questions about a crime we're investigating," Dunleavey said, mostly to keep everyone calm and cooperative.

"Ok, sure, come on in. I was just cleaning up from breakfast, about to head to work."

"Where do you work, Mr. Wilson?" This was from Smith.

"I work at the BIO-LABS, as a server admin. The work is boring, but pays well. Plus, as a bonus, I work pretty easy hours, so I can spend more time with my lovely wife." He smiled at that last bit.

"And your wife?" asked Smith.

"I work the second shift, as a dispatcher for the department actually," she responded.

"How well do you both know Jim Harding? We know that he was your insurance agent, but how well did you two know him?" asked Dunleavey.

Tom responded, "Well he lives in the building here, so we see him around from time-to-time. He had parties over at his place that we went too, but we didn't really go that often. Why, is Jim in some kind of trouble? I know he was some kind of horn-dog, but never really a trouble-maker." His wife was nodding her head along with what her husband was saying.

"Two nights ago, where were both of you, and what were you doing?" Dunleavey asked.

"We were here, at home, after we went out to dinner. I was in the bedroom reading my new book, and Tom was in the home office, working," offered Beth.

"Yeah I was in the office, working on an application outage. One of the servers died, and I wasn't able to fix it from here, so I had to go to the datacenter for a while," added Tom.

"Is there someone at that facility that can verify what time you went there?" asked Smith.

"Sure, and I also have to badge into the place, so there should be a record of that. I can give you their number so you can call, or you could just take the address and go over yourself. Now, I think we have answered your questions pretty well. Can you tell us what this is all about?"